( โ โ”€โ”€ YOUR TYPE OF MIND SO HARD TO FIND ๐ŸŒฟ

A place to store your roleplay character information.

( โ โ”€โ”€ YOUR TYPE OF MIND SO HARD TO FIND ๐ŸŒฟ

Postby Nunavik » Thu Oct 19, 2023 4:20 pm

just a place for some storage
Nunavik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ( โ โ”€โ”€ YOUR TYPE OF MIND SO HARD TO FIND ๐ŸŒฟ

Postby Nunavik » Fri Oct 20, 2023 8:39 pm

Last edited by Nunavik on Mon May 20, 2024 5:50 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Nunavik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nunavik » Fri Oct 20, 2023 8:39 pm

name ideas
    scorchfur
    sweetbriar
    sunfall
    chivespring
    stormbird
    mistletoe
    sunbeam
    nightfall
    firelight
    olivebranch
Last edited by Nunavik on Mon May 20, 2024 5:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nunavik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nunavik » Fri Oct 20, 2023 9:17 pm

โ› ๐ฅ๐ฒ๐ง๐ฑ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ 
      ( 35 moons / tom / apprentice, Finchpaw / crush, Wolfpath / tags: here )

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Aliquam malesuada bibendum arcu vitae. Diam ut venenatis tellus in metus vulputate eu scelerisque. Justo donec enim diam vulputate ut pharetra sit amet aliquam. Pulvinar pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus. Risus nec feugiat in fermentum posuere urna nec tincidunt. Ipsum dolor sit amet consectetur adipiscing elit. Faucibus pulvinar elementum integer enim neque. Et ultrices neque ornare aenean euismod elementum nisi. Tellus pellentesque eu tincidunt tortor.

Tellus integer feugiat scelerisque varius. Feugiat in fermentum posuere urna nec tincidunt praesent semper. Arcu ac tortor dignissim convallis aenean et tortor at. Dolor morbi non arcu risus quis varius quam quisque id. Nec sagittis aliquam malesuada bibendum. Ornare arcu dui vivamus arcu felis bibendum. In aliquam sem fringilla ut morbi tincidunt augue interdum. Lorem dolor sed viverra ipsum nunc aliquet bibendum enim. Sed elementum tempus egestas sed sed risus pretium. Gravida neque convallis a cras semper auctor neque vitae tempus. Ipsum dolor sit amet consectetur adipiscing elit. Magna etiam tempor orci eu. Quis varius quam quisque id diam vel quam. Lacus sed viverra tellus in. Non pulvinar neque laoreet suspendisse interdum. Tellus integer feugiat scelerisque varius morbi enim nunc. Pretium vulputate sapien nec sagittis aliquam malesuada bibendum arcu vitae. Eu lobortis elementum nibh tellus molestie nunc non blandit.

โ› ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐๐Ÿ๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ
      ( 41 moons / she-cat / apprentice, Hopperpaw / tags: here )

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

โ› ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
      ( 29 moons / tom / apprentice, Kyanitepaw / tags: Kyanitepaw )

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.
Nunavik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nunavik » Sat Nov 04, 2023 6:09 pm

lynxkit, lynxpaw, lynxspring / โ™‚ / thirty five moons / the advocate / warrior of fallsclan

" you guide me in to safety & silence ,
    as you breathe me out, i drink you in.
    "

childhood
    since birth, lynxspring has had the rockiest of roads and hills to overcome. born to a strong-willed warrior by the name of windcloud and the frail she-cat redrose, lynxspring and his full-bloodied littermates were born with several, genetic inconsistencies. the remaining four of his siblings died within a week of their birth, leaving lynxspring alone, fighting for his life with a dangerous affinity for disease. he developed an alarming number of respiratory infections early in life, gaining the lifelong attention of fallsclan's medicine cat, fogfern and many overnight stays in the medicine cat den. when healthy, lynxspring was often overlooked by an overprotective mother, distraught and fearful of the potential loss of her only kitten. as a result, lynxspring was raised in a reserved and quiet demeanor. he often opted out of interactions with other kittens and members of the clan, fearing any injury or disease would cause his mother to prevent him from ever leaving the nursery.

quiet for a kitten of his age, lynxspring often found his life tied to the clan's medicine cats and his parents. his mother instilled values equaled to patience and faith while his father hammered ideals of a true warrior such as bravery and accountability. the contrasting opinions of his parents eventually led to their breakup to which lynxspring was blessed with half-siblings a short time later; however, with their differing principles, lynxspring was well on his way to warriorhood when the death of his mother at four months of age rocked his world. with the death of his mother during a particularly dreadful winter, lynxspring became more reclusive with his life than ever before. he spent the last couple months in the nursery with his stepmother, poppyseed. more quiet than prior to the death of his mother, lynxspring never gained a solid, healthy relationship with his stepmother nor his half-siblings. in fact, he often deemed them strangers - something that remains accurate to this day.

lynxspring's apprentice was specultar in the sense that everything that could go wrong, indeed went wrong. he had never been a particularly interesting apprentice in the idea that although many apprentices attempted to get into trouble, lynxspring was as solid and dependable as any mentor would wish. he was respectful and confident in his abilities, allowing him to complete his tasks in stride and not linger into mayhem unlike his siblings; however, his affinity for aliments often sent him seeking the aid of the clan's healers. early in his apprenticeship, lynxspring developed a brutal cough that kept him from continuing his warrior training. he was reserved to the medicine cat den for several moons, often only hunting with his mentor or assisting in the daily lives of the medicine cats. this setback often them him worried for the impact he would have on his clanmates and thus, left him considering he considering to walk the pawsteps of a healer; however, a young medicine cat apprentice by the name of briarpaw successfully diagnosed him with a congenital heart condition and upon the diagnosis, lynxspring was able to return to active duty as a warrior apprentice. his experience however forever humbled him.

windcloud x redrose / starlingflight, half-brother / biromantic bisexual / single

presentation
    lynxspring is a shorthaired red-and-white spotted tabby tom often described with a frail and underconditioned statue. he has defined facial features, enhanced with classic pinto-like markings that extend from his chest to the apex of his nose just below his brow. these white markings enhance the pale green of his eyes, giving them a sparkling undertone. these shades of the eyes are the only shared characteristics lynxspring shares with his half-brother, starlingflight. while starlingflight's eyes often shine a blueish-hue, lynxspring's irises tend to display silvery in the ideal lighting. although a warrior by right and birth, lynxspring's physical statue is at odds with the status. albeit an acceptable size for a warrior, the tom cat often resembles the figure of a runt, weighting just under eight pounds. he is acceptable in the muscular contributes of a warrior's figure, however, maintaining weight is a constant struggle. regularly, he fits the profile of a living skeleton in conjunction with an unkempt coat. born with a congenital heart defect, lynxspring's recent appearance are often more sickly in nature and including fatigue, loss of appetite, and coughing. his appearance throughout the clan and its territory is often occupied by the smell of chamomile and rain, the former a herb used religiously for the treatment of his genetic condition.

disposition
    in his time where there was much doubt regarding his survival, lynxspring developed a unique perceptive about the meaning of life. quiet and unassuming in the physical scene, he contains a vibrant and passionate inner self. he can easily lose himself in a daydream where life is not grime nor fragile. getting lost in stories and meaningful conversations is lynxspring's normal day and he actively reaches for profound and soulful relationships with others instead of minute, how's the weather today conversation. he is gifted with keeping a level-headed approach to different situations and regularly finds himself playing the mediator. he excels with adapting to his environment even when things are bleak, a knock to his rough upbringings. lynxspring is optimistic and wise beyond his years, often searching for the best of the world and its creatures around him instead of searching for the worse. despite these qualities, there is a hint of darkness swimming through the silver-green eyes of his. as his body begins to fail him, lynxspring often seeks the guidance of starclan to guide his pawsteps, regularly whispering guidance from them as death shadows him like a cloud. despite the darkness and the recent events of the world, his faith remains unwavering.

" and we go beyond the farthest reaches ,
    where the light bends and wraps beneath us
    "

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
    image credit: x
Last edited by Nunavik on Mon Jun 10, 2024 10:44 am, edited 14 times in total.
    โ ๏ผ† i miss the man i was the moment we left off
    ๏ผ† i hate who i have become every time i wake up
    โž
    โ”โ”โ”โ” โ˜† โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
    cze ยท she/her ยท adult ยท USA ยท sleep token fiend
Nunavik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nunavik » Tue Nov 07, 2023 7:45 pm

fill___________________________________
fillxxImage
fillanimagus form: elk
filllother several ear piercings; tattoo of a
filllunicorn on shoulder blade,
filllreflected on animagus form

fillhereImage
x
xImage
x
name everett alonzo
gender male
age 17 years
dob october 12th
sexuality straight
nationality scottish
x
xblood status half-blood
house hufflepuff
patrounus elk
wand 9 ยฝ rigid hawthorn wood
with unicorn hair core

filler
everett was born to aisling worth and kit alonzo.his father a
descendant of a distinct, pureblood wizarding family from
scotland and his mother from an equally distinct wizarding
linage but with no magical properties of her own, everett
grew up around the principles and capabilities of magic, but
often suppressed to keep his mother sane from knowing
magic had skipped only her generation. perhaps destined for
a series of unfortunate events, everett learned early on that
he seemed also to be cursed for at the age of 10, he learned
he was an animagus: a genetic condition frowned upon in the
wizarding world. his mother often dotted on discovering this,
but his father hated it. as a result, the family elected to hide
the condition from the world and thus, everett grew up
worried the family secret would eventually be discovered.

typically kind and outgoing from his youth, everett grew
into a withdrawn and fragile individual. introverted and quiet,
he learned to keep to himself and become more observant
of his friends and those around him instead of expressing
himself too much and too quickly. he struggles with his secret,
finding himself hating to pretend he is somebody that he is not.
everett finds solace in his work at hogwarts, spending countless
hours in the castle's library or exploring the forest where he
finds himself most at home.
    โž
Nunavik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nunavik » Mon Nov 13, 2023 8:51 pm

โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐˜ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ญ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ โ”€โ”€
โ”€โ”€โ”€Image
โ”€( ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ, ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ )
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’…๐’‚๐’“๐’Œ๐’๐’†๐’”๐’”

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€Image
โœฟ full name: aslan fleet
โœฟ title(s) high lord of the autumn court,
general of the autumn court (previously)
โœฟ d/o/b late autumn
โœฟ species high fae
โœฟ home autumn court, velaris
โœฟ powers winnowing, fire manipulation, light
generation, healing
โœฟ family beron (biological father),
jasper (adoptive father), tessa (biological mother),
several half-siblings
โœฟ relationship(s) soleil (best friend/potential partner)
julian (decreased friend), asa (friend), lyra (friend)

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ Image โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

aslan is the son of beron, the high lord of the autumn court and tessa. due to the forbidden affair, tessa hid her pregnancy from the high lord and had aslan in secret. thus, he was raised by tessa's husband, jasper whom worked as a general in beron's court. aslan grew up never being told the truth about his patronage. jasper raised aslan in a manner in which aslan would inherit the role of general to the autumn court. he grew up training daily with lords in the court and playing the role of a common foot soldier for numerous skirmishes. despite this, aslan never enjoyed the role bestowed upon him and developed ideals that made him search for freedom of choose throughout his life.

these chooses led him to developing friendships throughout the courts specifically in the night court where he developed a deep bond with a group of friends including soleil, julian, asa, and lyra. as a young fae, aslan spent much of his youth in velaris with his friends โ”€ drinking, dancing, and getting into all manner of disarray. he would return to the autumn court for several weeks every few months to assess his duties as a soldier, but for the most part, aslan did not divide much into the workforce despite his parents wanting him to.

as the second war for prythian began, aslan swayed away from joining the war efforts, quoting he had grown up fighting and wanting to be free of it as an adult. due to the autumn court's lack of involvement, aslan found himself more loyal to the court than he had ever been before. when his friends elected to go to war on behalf of the night court, aslan had essentially severed ties and stayed behind in his own court. he did lead several skirmishes on the borders of the autumn court and command legions throughout the court, but he never joined the thick of the battlefield.

once the war ended, aslan was forever changed. during the first year, he had learned of julian's passing, a close friend of his and he mourned for the lost friendship of soleil. when they returned home, he was quick to offer an invitation to rekindle their friendships. the only one to answer was soleil.

โž
Nunavik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nunavik » Sat Apr 20, 2024 9:36 pm

Image Image
    " I try to find you every time; searching for those same
    wide eyes that locked me in, in the first life
    . "

andreas "ander(s)" ravens / โ™‚ / one hundred & twenty-seven / fae soldier

childhood
    andreas was born to full-blooded fae soldiers from the house of ravens in a small kingdom whose name has since been lost to the centuries. although capable of unique magic, the family itself was more renown for their expertise in swordsmanship and as such, andreas grew up with a sword in his hand early on. his father was a well-known general for the house of ravens and often spend much time overseas and divided across erilea. as a result, andreas spent much of his time with his mother, learning to fight with the soldiers in the kingdom but also while being tutored how to hone his magic. his mother, a gifted healer herself, attempted to encourage andreas to rely on both his magic and his skills. but as most male fae, he elected to use brawling rather than brains. with the house ravens known for their swordsmanship anyway, there was no real sway to use it. once he reached thirty, andreas was deployed with his father and over the next century, andreas spent his time traveling across erilea and visiting their towns, learning all manner of trades and traditions.

andreas was stationed near rifthold when magic fell nearly ten years prior and all magic ceased to exist. on the day magic fell, the encampment was raided by the local town. without magic to buffer their strength, many of the house of ravens soldiers fell and the remainder driven into the wild. andreas was separated from his father and driven into the depths of the forest. without knowledge of his location nor his garrison, he was nearly claimed by the elements in a strange forest until the house ravens' wolf - a childhood pet of the family - discovered him. he led andreas into the heart of the rifthold kingdom, where andreas quickly learned that he would need to adapt to the world of humans in order to survive.

over the next ten years, andreas grew out his hair to hide the truth of his fae heritage and sought to make a living by taking odd jobs within the city's slums, his trusty ravens companion at his side. the experience left him traumatized and a once happy-go lucky character became coldhearted and ill-tempered. within his time in rifthold, andreas eventually lost his wolf companion, whom he later tattooed a memorial of him on his chest. he also received news of the death of his mother, to which he received the first tattoo of the raven on a shoulder blade: a common tradition for the ravens household, one wing per fallen parent.

eventually, andreas' father discovered his location and made plans to retrieve his son; however, by then, andreas had been to struck with grief for the ten years lost and elected to stay in the slums of the kingdom. as a final gesture of love for his son, andreas' father bribed rifthold's captain of the guard to bring andreas into the castle as a foot soldier. despite all of andreas' history, the fae male eventually received employment under the royal family with a roof over his head and a honest salary. when magic returned to erilea, andreas despised its return - too often reminded of his mother's encouragement to learn how to wield his gifts. today, andreas attempts to learn it alone but also fears how its use would denature his status as a guard.

presentation
    andreas is described as an lithe masculine fae warrior with an average statue, standing roughly 5'10''. like the majority of fae, he has slightly elongated canines and arched ears. trained as a warrior from birth, he has the musculature of a soldier, sharpened with grace and enhanced agility like that of the fae. he is often described as fair-skinned with the faintest speck of freckles along the midline of his face and across his cheeks. andreas has rich, light-brown wavy hair that grows just past his shoulders. the hair is often riddled with intricate braids in a half-up, half-down style to prevent the hair from obscuring his view. sometime later, andreas cuts it short, which leaves his ears on display. alongside his longer hair phase, andreas typically kept to little to no facial hair. once he cut his hair, andreas is seen with more of a five o' clock shadow. furthermore, he has piercing, gray-green eyes lined with a rim of silver. coupled with a case of rbf, his eyes tend to glow in the sunlight and stare into the souls of others. trademarked in the house of ravens, andreas has a tattoo of a raven's wing on his left shoulder blade that covers the majority of his upper arm and along his bicep, honorary to his mother upon her passing. he also a second tattoo of a smeared pawprint on the left side of his chest, just above his heart - a memorial for a household pet that saved his life as a child. in addition to his tattoos, at some point in his life, andreas received several ear piercings that he continues to done even with his life as a guard: a set of triple lobe stacks, a forward helix, and a standard helix - all of a silver coloration that stands out against his dark curls.

disposition
    with a dozen, unique attributes, andreas is always described as a righteous male with a strong moral compass that drives every fiber of his being. he has a strong loyalty to the house of ravens, to which he was born along with the several soldiers he grew up and fought beside. his word and opinions are typically strongly valued as they become law in his eyes - a individual who never sways nor yields to it. he strongly values his position and his name, often doing whatever it takes to keep it intact. nevertheless, he has been noted to veer from his path if something he is proud of does not align with his sense of morality. on the exterior, andreas is a cold character. his face often holds the sense of a man uninterested in the world around him and more or less, annoyed at it too. he typically is quiet and cool, keeping himself silent in order to take in his surroundings. this often allows him to pick up on subtle cues of those around him and makes him dangerous in a court setting. when he speaks, he is often used a combination of sarcasm and drypan humor to convey his words, sometimes cutting deep into others with little forethought to how is words could wound. for those that have known him for years, andreas is a accomplished warrior shaped by the trauma of his past, using sarcasm to mask the pain and coldness to prevent feelings too much for individuals whom he will eventually lose. to those close to him, he is awfully kind although stern and passionate for the things he loves. surprisingly, andreas is a hopeless romantic. he tends to hold his feelings close to his heart but occasionally can express a streak of jealously and flirtation.

magical elements
    although a full-blooded fae, andreas has little to no control of his magic due to his inability to practice it during the ten years magic had fallen. fear of prosecution and with his ability to defend himself without it, andreas had few reasons to learn how to control his magic until he leaves his home and journeys to the castle, where magic is everywhere.

• wind magic: ability to manipulate wind, yet to be discovered
  • immortality: inability to die or age beyond his current physique unless fatally wounded
  • healing: ability to heal minor wounds within seconds unless slowed by repeated injuries, poisons, etc.
  • shape shifting: ability to shapeshift into a king cheetah although anders has yet to discover this power
  • winnowing: ability to appear and reappear elsewhere within a short distance, yet to be discovered
  • combatant skills: soldier training and attributes

(c) cze & vic roleplay character
    โž
Nunavik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nunavik » Mon Jun 10, 2024 7:14 am

spottedkit, spottedpaw, spottedfeather / โ™€ / forty one moons / the executive / warrior of fallsclan

" I caught a smile that you meant to hide
    when you were sitting in my passenger seat on the 405
    "

childhood
    born to the temperamental ashcloud and childlike sunbeam, spottedfeather was praised and punished for having two sides of the same coin persona: one for her playful attitude and the other with her judgmental convictions. she grew up encouraged to play by her mother, whom had retained a childlike attitude and aura to her even in her later years. play was strongly introduced early on and spottedfeather excelled in drumming up ideas of games in the nursery and games in the apprentices' den, encouraging a generation of fun-loving warriors before she had hit her sixth moon. despite her contribution to play, spottedfeather was heavily ridiculed by her father, ashcloud, whom was far more temperamental than her mother and believed sorely in maintaining excellent decorum and discouraging youthfulness for his children. a warrior with such profound fixations, spottedfeather often became a shell of herself when under his watchful eye. she maintained a calm composure, forever unphased by her environment, and often catered to his law and order persona. when she entered her seventh moon and became an apprentice, spottedfeather adapted well to her father's personality and quickly became hardworking apprentice with a strong work ethic. after the death of her mother sometime during her apprenticeship, spottedfeather developed a new outlook on her father's vices and began to resemble more of her mother - a way to honor her upon her death. with her mother's morals and fun-loving self embedded into the fibers of her every being, spottedfeather's relationship with her father quickly deteriorated into non-existent until his retirement and untimely death. after becoming a warrior herself, spottedfeather continues her carefree style and encouraging the next generation of warriors as she once did in her youth.

ashcloud x sunbeam / two unknown brothers / heteroromantic heterosexual / single

presentation
    spottedfeather is a beautiful, dilute calico she-cat with crisp, olive-green eyes. her orange tones are bright against the silver that is mixed into her coat, a characteristic common in her mother's linage. she has several patches of bold white coloring, the majority being on the underlayer of her body and amongst her limbs and paws whereas the orange and silver tones begin at the apex of her ears, down the spine, and ending at the tip of her tail. despite a ruthless apprenticeship and ongoing warrior duties, spottedfeather's paws have retained a dusted pink coloring on her paws, untarnished amongst the terrain. furthermore, she has a permanent tone of blush etched onto her face, particularly the nose region which is a unique contrast to her coat. with a medium-haired appearance, spottedfeather's coat is naturally soft to the touch, rough only after bouts of excess exercise or sparring. she has a unique, hydrophilic affinity to water, allowing her to move easily through water, another trait passed down through her mother's blood. spottedfeather contains a sweet, honey-like smell to her, the scent often lingering well after she had disappeared.

disposition
    spottedfeather has long been considered a representative of law and order. since kittenhood, she had a profound understanding of right and wrong along with a distinct moral compass that catered to honesty and humility. she is a passionate character and although carrying a calm disposition, spottedfeather is quick to stand against inequality and injustices. noted as a saint amongst her peers, she is a martyr amongst her enemies. in her current ranking among the clan, spottedfeather has a hardworking mentally, often assisting apprentices in the more trivial chores of the clan such as care of the elders and cleaning duties throughout the camp. she has a unique mentorship mentality, leading by example rather than inspiring by words although a good oral speech is also not out of the realm of possibility for spottedfeather either. although she contains a strong work ethic amongst herself, she is notorious for her more, carefree spirit when it comes to her style of teaching and overall, day-to-day. she is an adventurous soul, often searching to add in fun activities even with chores. although a representative of order, spottedfeather struggles with executing punishments, a personality trait that remains consist as a mentor.

" and your cigarette smoke rose like a serpent of light ,
    one of those moments where everything is alright
    "

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
Last edited by Nunavik on Mon Jun 10, 2024 10:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
    โž
Nunavik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nunavik » Mon Jun 10, 2024 10:13 am

starlingkit, starlingpaw, starlingflight / โ™‚ / twenty nine moons / the commander / warrior of fallsclan

" when thะต mark of infinity buries its teeth in me
    I will smile through thะต agony for you
    "

childhood
    the offspring of an aging mother and the flamboyant windcloud, starlingflight learned early on how to be a charismatic individual. his mother spent the majority of her time in the nursery sleeping while his father often embarked in encouraging the behaviors of his son, similar to what was encouraged within lynxspring. the difference, however, laid in that starlingflight's mother was relatively hands-off while lynxspring's mother was overbearing and disapproved of their father's behavior. with that in mind, windcloud spent many nights with starlingflight, encouraging his son to take what he wanted but also instilling the importance of clan loyalty. as a kitten, starlingflight utilized these traits to be persistent in his desires. he was often the ringleader of the nursery. his confidence in each of his abilities allowed him to develop an almost cult-like following of his friends that continued into his apprenticeship. as an apprentice, starlingflight became noted for his opportunist-like strategies. he had unwavering ability to push himself far beyond his capabilities and in turn, excelled at much of what his mentor pushed him into. shaped into a driven warrior rather quickly, he earned the affections of an apprentice named swallowpaw. the pair were extremely close into the later-apprentice months. they often played on each other's behaviors - starlingflight developing a manipulative trait to keep her and in an indirect way, himself, in line. their banter often was one of twisted, sarcastic remarks that often left many of the apprentices on edge around them. despite this, starlingflight often held a protective hold over the smaller she-cat and his loyalty to her was unmatched. naturally, however, this changed shortly before they were made warriors. during an border patrol, swallowpaw lost her footing due to the heavy fogs of the territory and drowned in the whirlpool of the terrain. her death ate at starlingflight, often leaving him with nightmares of her screams lost in the sound of crashing water. he became closed off and reserved. he continues to hold himself accountable for her death and as a result, remains harsh and stern on those younger than him.

windcloud x unknown / lynxspring, half-brother / heteroromantic heterosexual / single

presentation
    starlingflight is a shorthaired dark brown-and-white spotted tabby tom with a lithe figure of a warrior. a stark contrast to his half-brother's figure, starlingflight's physical conformation resembles a masculine warrior with defined muscles most notable of his hindquarters. with muscles to propel him forward with ease and long legs to tower over others, starlingflight weights in at approximately fifteen pounds with even distribution. his body condition allows for his ability to leap safety across spillery slopes and navigate relatively unseen throughout the territory. although large in nature, starlingflight's lean figure gives the impression his strength falters in battle but that is far from the truth. his figure allows himself to move with grace among his enemies and easily overpower when necessary. a man of constant manual labor, starlingflight's coat is often riddled with leaves and mud. always dirty, he carries an oddly soothing scent of damp vegatation.

disposition
    starlingflight is a character most notable to be the neutral end of chaos itself. since his youth, he has always been a charismatic individual, earning the respect of his fellows long before they left the nursery to achieve a greater sense of self. in comparison to some of his fellow clanmates, starlingflight is a natural born leader. a man whose body language carries more than his words and whose confidence radiates humility and fearlessness. courageous and driven to a fault, starlingflight can easily leak arrogance, something he drives home with his pessimistic outlook on the world around him, driven by the sarcastic comments that he is notorious to spray. he is unafraid to voice his opinion of himself and others, even at the expense of their feelings. after the death of his previous partner, starlingflight falls into the category of an antisocial, alpha male. although no one can deny his unwavering loyalty to his clan and his clanmates, the means of that loyalty can often be misconstrue to disloyalty. he is unpredictable, often doing things on impulsive with any lack of control over his actions or his tongue. starlingflight can be manipulative, his methods often borderline unorthodox. he will use manipulation to pry information and expresses a sense of falseness and lies to serve in the name of his clan. he is calculated, nothing insignificant or irrelevant to escape his notice, which often makes him scary to work with. nonetheless, some of his closest clanmates can attest that while vulgar, there is a warmhearted and sensitive man beneath the surface.

" & I know you still bear the weight of your own existence
    and you will never bear the weight of two
    "

Last edited by Nunavik on Mon Jun 10, 2024 10:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
    โž
Nunavik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups