plunch's art shop! [closed, reopening soon!]

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

is it ok to pick your nose but like only sometimes like maybe once a week when no one is looking

Yes
97%
no
3%

Total votes : 30

Re: plunch's art shop! [2/2 slots!]

Postby namiette » Thu May 16, 2024 8:36 am

mark bc i am forever obsessed with your art <3

hello there! im nami, an artist, writer & gamer c:
she/her | lgbtqia+ | nzt

im a uni student, so i often don't have time for trades! sorry D:

namiette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby plunch » Thu May 16, 2024 8:43 am

pisto pesto pasta wrote:hello plunch im ur bggest fan

username: pisto pesto pasta

character refs(please make them as detailed as possible!): molotov
theyre just a silly cat lost in space

what you would like(icon,halfbody,fullbody,detailed bg,etc): chibi or an icon I think!! !!!!! Up to u lol!

information about your character(poses,expressions,personality): I havent made much lore but the basics are that theyre non verbal and pretty shy . As I mentioned they r lost in space!! And make rainbows out of ppls emotions! Smth like that! They dont even breathe so they literally live in space its rlly cool
any pose will work ( =

if my character is 2 hard to draw I can definitely change them for someone else

payment/offer: art trade? ! my chibi examples r the most recent there. I can draw any species ( =
there are some icon examples somewhere too

other: IDK IF U’LL ACCEPT ME AGAIN BUT !!! YOU WERE RLLY COOL TO TRAD EWITH THE LAST TIME SO MIGHT AS WELL TRY AGAIN

Have a nice day regardless ^^

accepted !!!!!! please send this form again through pms and i will get started on a sketch !!!
present day /// timezone EST // eng/中文 /// ǝɯᴉʇ ʇuǝsǝɹd
Image Image Image
plunch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: plunch's art shop! [1/2 slots!]

Postby AWildVespur » Thu May 16, 2024 8:55 am

username: awildvespur

character refs(please make them as detailed as possible!): akumu

what you would like(icon,halfbody,fullbody,detailed bg,etc): full body

information about your character(poses,expressions,personality): His trauma and pain as made him very sour about life and there are few things he values. Friends, and food. He is immortal due to the parasite (his tongue) in his body keeping him alive so he is not afraid of death or fighting, and most of the time will go after anyone who messes with him, and that even means his friends if he is in a bad mood. The only one who can calm him down is Cross.
His tongue is a parasite and thus is connected to his body, it has three red eyes and is alive separate from Akumu. Akumu has a skull connected to his neck and the skull is similar to that of a mutated wolf or lion. so the bottom part is hollow. no eye and instead just a soul that hovers in both of the sockets that he uses to see.

payment/offer: sent offer.

other: thank you c: let me know if you have more questions, and again thank you. <3

she / they, eastern standard, 21+
─────────────────
I use my phone to play
while I am away, and also do
commissions if trades
are one-sided often. Thank you.

─────────────────
AWildVespur

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby plunch » Thu May 16, 2024 9:27 am

AWildVespur wrote:
username: awildvespur

character refs(please make them as detailed as possible!): akumu

what you would like(icon,halfbody,fullbody,detailed bg,etc): full body

information about your character(poses,expressions,personality): His trauma and pain as made him very sour about life and there are few things he values. Friends, and food. He is immortal due to the parasite (his tongue) in his body keeping him alive so he is not afraid of death or fighting, and most of the time will go after anyone who messes with him, and that even means his friends if he is in a bad mood. The only one who can calm him down is Cross.
His tongue is a parasite and thus is connected to his body, it has three red eyes and is alive separate from Akumu. Akumu has a skull connected to his neck and the skull is similar to that of a mutated wolf or lion. so the bottom part is hollow. no eye and instead just a soul that hovers in both of the sockets that he uses to see.

payment/offer: sent offer.

other: thank you c: let me know if you have more questions, and again thank you. <3

accepted ! feel free to send this form again through pms so i have another point of reference!!

shop is now closed ! it will be reopening soon !
Image Image Image
plunch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: plunch's art shop! [closed, reopening soon!]

Postby cheetyuh » Thu May 16, 2024 10:24 am

mark
cheetyuh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby plunch » Wed May 22, 2024 7:09 am

bump ! shop is open for 2 slots again !!
Image Image Image
plunch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bark » Wed May 22, 2024 7:45 am

username: bark

character refs(please make them as detailed as possible!): https://toyhou.se/314235.stanley

what you would like(icon,halfbody,fullbody,detailed bg,etc): pixel (idle animation)

information about your character(poses,expressions,personality): Can you draw him crabby/irritated with a white labcoat? (he has a white lab coat and is based on Rick from Rick & morty)

payment/offer: these wishlist pets;
viewpet.php?id=190211531
viewpet.php?id=64805548
viewpet.php?id=22539702
viewpet.php?id=73481121
viewpet.php?id=74130549

other: TH might be down atm, but please check the ref again in a little bit; i can offer more pets if needed

(Edit; adding this as requested) I'd like an anthro version (with him holding a portal gun) if that's possible? If not, feel free to draw him feral (with him holding a portal gun in his mouth)
Last edited by bark on Wed May 22, 2024 8:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
bark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby plunch » Wed May 22, 2024 7:51 am

bark wrote:username: bark

character refs(please make them as detailed as possible!): https://toyhou.se/314235.stanley

what you would like(icon,halfbody,fullbody,detailed bg,etc): pixel (idle animation)

information about your character(poses,expressions,personality): Can you draw him crabby/irritated with a white labcoat? (he has a white lab coat and is based on Rick from Rick & morty)

viewpet.php?id=190211531
viewpet.php?id=64805548
viewpet.php?id=22539702
viewpet.php?id=73481121
viewpet.php?id=74130549

other: TH might be down atm, but please check the ref again in a little bit; i can offer more pets if needed

accepted, th is up and i can see the link !! if you could, in your PM form, clarify if he is anthro or feral ? thank you !!
Image Image Image
plunch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bark » Wed May 22, 2024 8:11 am

plunch wrote:
bark wrote:username: bark

viewpet.php?id=190211531
viewpet.php?id=64805548
viewpet.php?id=22539702
viewpet.php?id=73481121
viewpet.php?id=74130549

accepted, th is up and i can see the link !! if you could, in your PM form, clarify if he is anthro or feral ? thank you !!

Awesome, tysm! I'll clarify when I send it thorugh PM. I would love to have an anthro version if thats ok with you :)
Sending the trade as well!
bark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby beestie » Wed May 22, 2024 12:37 pm

username: beestie

character refs: maraschino | she has design notes in her stash page as well as on her refs to give more clarity! ^^

what you would like: colored fullbody sketch! if possible, i'd love the background to not be white ( sensitive eyes ;; )! preferably just a solid color that fits with her palette but you are welcome to do whatever! ^^

information about your character: mara's a demigod that has to battle it out with other demigods to rise to godlihood. she's very happy-go-lucky and excitable, almost all smiles, all the time - even when she's fighting. kind of harley quinn-ish in that aspect, ig? she just likes having fun lmao,,, i'd love for her to be drawn with one of her weapons, perhaps implying she just got done winning a fight ( bloodied if you're comfortable with that? ), but she's just a cheery lil dog! pose is up to you, and you're totally welcome to do something different than what i described if you can think of something! ^^

payment/offer: trade!

other: unwatermarked refs will be sent via the pmed form as well! | you are also free to use any of her outfits in her stash, as well as mix and match elements of all her outfits to make a new one!!
x x x x x x xfrom the river to the sea.
┌───────────────────┐

- Image Image Image
- - - - - - - - - - Image Image Image
── ♡ bee / hunni ● adult ● discord: beestie. --

. commissions: usd open. art trades: closed.

- - - -quitting. only around for art/oc stuff.
- don't dm me about non-business things.
. . . . . . . . .Image

- - -going thru a very hard personal thing.
- - -● commissions/etc will take longer
- - ---than expected. very blind to time rn.
- - -● may go long periods without contact.
- - -● please be patient and understanding.

└───────────────────┘
support palestine. support congo. support sudan.
----support native peoples. black lives matter.

beestie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me