Find Your Perfect Pet Soul Mate! (Now Accepting Repeat Play)

Create a topic here if you have pets or items to give away for FREE!

Re: Find Your Perfect Pet Soul Mate! (Now Accepting Repeat P

Postby GamingSnek » Thu May 16, 2024 10:21 am

Favorite Colors/shades (please list at least two): Light Blue, Sky Blue, Basically ANY blue, pastel green, pastel pink, red, and black

Any Specific color Combinations you like: Pastel blue and pastel green

Hobbies: Catching lizards (catch and release), collecting cool rocks/seaglass, collecting anything really

What comes to mind when you think of "Happiness": That good feeling when you pet a dog, or get 100 on a really difficult test (examples)

What are your pronouns: She/They

Favorite season of the year: Winter!

Favorite Holiday: Halloween and Hanukkah, I can't pick!

How would you describe yourself in four words or less: Energetic, Kind, Fun, Crazy

What kind of theme do you prefer, (ex. royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, robotic, food/drink, crazy, ocean, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): I like spooky, nature/forest-themed, light colored (like whites, pastels), and dark colored (not exactly spooky but dark purples and blacks)

Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: I LOVE PPS pets! Most I prefer but there's some I dislike, like pps rats and horses. My favorite PPS pets are snakes, dogs, cats, and dragons! I dislike PPS eggs though.

Favorite animal: Albino Burmese Pythons! and snakes in general

Top three favorite species on ChickenSmoothie: Snakes, Spiders, and probably any dragons (I don't favor any dragons)

What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, skeletal, feathers, stitches, hearts, floral, solid, spots, stripes,
swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc): I like scales, skeletal, stripes, and anything transparent/glowing!

Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: Pastel and dark but if I had to pick one, definitely pastel.

Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: I do not mind most themes and designs but I dislike ALL rodents (rats, hamsters, etc), horses/ponies/unicorns, basically ALL birds, bunnies, and most deer

Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, balloons, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, horns, claws, etc): I love wings, items, claws, and horns.

Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: I prefer reptiles and creepy crawlies over anything and I personally think spiders and snakes are adorable.

Thank you!
GamingSnek

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shystru » Thu May 16, 2024 10:33 am

Favorite Colors/shades (please list at least two): blue + black + pastel pink
Any Specific color Combinations you like: purple + yellow
Hobbies: origami + drawing
What comes to mind when you think of "Happiness": cats + sharks
What are your pronouns: he/they
Favorite season of the year: summer
Favorite Holiday: christmas
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: kind, caring, introverted, overthinker
What kind of theme do you prefer, (ex. royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, robotic, food/drink, crazy, ocean, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): spooky or/and lolita also love (? an example would be this year’s valentines bwolves)
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: i like most first stage pps and i don’t love second stage pps
Favorite animal: jaguar
Top three favorite species on ChickenSmoothie: dog, fox, bwolf
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, skeletal, feathers, stitches, hearts, floral, solid, spots, stripes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc): transparent, bright, pastel, stitches and/or plush.
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors:
i like all but probably bright the most?
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: i don’t really like and rats (exept for the fluffy ones) and i only like pps (first stage) ponies/horses, and i don’t love bats either.
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, balloons, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, horns, claws, etc): they’re all fun but the ones i love the most are floppy ears and long fur
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: not that i can think of ^^
shystru

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OrionOffbeat » Thu May 16, 2024 4:00 pm

This is such a sweet thing to do!! Thank you so much for the opportunity, please take your time and take care of yourself tho!

-*-*-*-

Favorite Colors/shades (please list at least two): this is tough! I usually prefer darker/jewel shades; my top 3 favourite colours....probably deep green, gold, and deep blue!

Any Specific color Combinations you like: hmm. Green/gold is always a pretty one but I'm not super picky!

Hobbies: writing/storytelling, acting, film/TV, urban exploration, hiking, bar/coffeeshop hopping...

What comes to mind when you think of "Happiness": hmm...doing things with people I love, grinning and laughing, just having fun and having our lil adventures.

What are your pronouns: he/him/his!

Favorite season of the year: autumn!

Favorite Holiday: honestly, I'm not sure I have one...they're all kinda cool

How would you describe yourself in four words or less: Chaotic, punk, creative, stubborn.

What kind of theme do you prefer, (ex. royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, robotic, food/drink, crazy, ocean, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): it's hard to choose! My top 3 would have to beee... paranormal/cryptid; cosmos/sky/space/night sky stuff; forestry/nature!

Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: I like them!

Favorite animal: another tough one... wolves, lions... honestly canines and felines in general!

Top three favorite species on ChickenSmoothie: hmm. Dragons, unicorns, deer/cats, hard to choose between the two there haha

What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, skeletal, feathers, stitches, hearts, floral, solid, spots, stripes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc): I'm not sure tbh...scales, skeletal, feathers, stitches, glowing, and misty sound the coolest out of what you suggested!

Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: dark, for sure! Bright would be second.

Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: hmmm....not particularly. I don't generally lean toward anything too "kawaii"/"cutesy" but otherwise!

Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, balloons, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, horns, claws, etc): I do! Wings, horns, claws, and neat lil items/accessories are my favourite.

Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: not reallyyyy. Follow your heart, haha!
My little brother is dublinrover11 so we might trade unfairly sometimes. Or appear to bully each other. I promise we're joking, please don't ban us. 😂
OrionOffbeat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yoruwormie » Sun May 19, 2024 5:36 am

Favorite Colors/shades (please list at least two): red, purple, blue, black, brown
Any Specific color Combinations you like: red and black, orange and purple
Hobbies: drawing and being silly
What comes to mind when you think of "Happiness": friends and music
What are your pronouns: she/her
Favorite season of the year: autumn
Favorite Holiday: HALLOWEEEEN
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: impulsive and silly
What kind of theme do you prefer, (ex. royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, robotic, food/drink, crazy, ocean, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): scary, nature, tech/glowy
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: it really depends but i dont care for them much
Favorite animal: cat
Top three favorite species on ChickenSmoothie: butterfly wolves, dogs, bats
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, skeletal, feathers, stitches, hearts, floral, solid, spots, stripes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc): glowing
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: dark
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: not sure
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, balloons, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, horns, claws, etc): yes, i love wings, claws, bug themes
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: i love bugs

Yoruwormie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunlithollow » Mon May 20, 2024 1:34 pm

Favorite Colors: I like blues, purples, and greens, basically colors that make me feel calm.
Any Specific color Combinations you like: blue/yellow/orange, purple/yellow/orange, green/blue, blue/purple, grayscale/burst of color
Hobbies: I love to draw and read and write and listen to music, I love being outside, I love listening to rain
What comes to mind when you think of "Happiness": rain, calm, outside, evening, friends, music, bursting, cats, genetic biology, emotions, animals, little critters (:
What are your pronouns: she/they
Favorite season of the year: spring (autumn is a close second)
Favorite Holiday: Halloween probably, don’t really have a favorite though
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: quiet, emotions, observant, creatures
What kind of theme do you prefer: nature, elegant, mystical, creatures
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: I like ‘em for the most part (:
Favorite animal: wolves/canines and crows/corvids!
Top three favorite species on ChickenSmoothie: canines, felines, snakes (or dragons)
What kinds of patterns do you prefer: space-themed, fur, feathers, scales, realistic, misty, swirls, streaks
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: dark colors
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: food, bright colors such as birthday themes
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, balloons, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, horns, claws, etc): yeah!! wings, long fur, horns, claws, basically the ones that are just. absolute creatures.
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: I love watching shows like Hilda, Arcane, The Owl House, etc. I love reading books about animals like Warrior cats and Wings of Fire
sunlithollow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cosmos » Mon May 20, 2024 2:18 pm

Favorite Colors/shades (please list at least two): purples, greens, blues, pastels, and darker colors

Any Specific color Combinations you like: nope!

Hobbies: reading, traveling, trying not to kill my plants

What comes to mind when you think of "Happiness": just having no worries, no stresses, no heavy responsibilities. napping with my cat on a rainy day or reading on the beach is /bliss/

What are your pronouns: she/her

Favorite season of the year: autumn!

Favorite Holiday: halloween!

How would you describe yourself in four words or less: hmm...compassionate, curious, and adventurous

What kind of theme do you prefer, (ex. royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, robotic, food/drink, crazy, ocean, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): spooky, forestry/nature, ocean, and pretty/angelic

Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: like!

Favorite animal: im so sorry i can't pick one: axolotls, capybara, and mothman (you can't tell me cryptids aren't real)

Top three favorite species on ChickenSmoothie: caterpillars, hamsters, and deer

What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, skeletal, feathers, stitches, hearts, floral, solid, spots, stripes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc): skeletal, floral, feathers, misty, celestial (like space/clouds/galaxy)

Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: pastel or dark don't really prefer too bright/neon

Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: food-themed generally is not my favorite or too "cartoon-y" if that makes sense. i dislike the rat designs and horses are not my favorite (sorry rat and horse people love you)

Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, balloons, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, horns, claws, etc): wings, long fur, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, horns, claws, bring it on! don't care too much about balloons and clothes but open to items!

Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: nope just a giant thank you for putting the time and effort into this, i am patiently waiting and so excited to meet my CS pet twin!!!❤️
Cosmos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 3imaginarycrows » Mon May 20, 2024 7:50 pm

Favorite Colors/shades: Black (especially with any accent colour), gray, natural earthy hues (green, brown, etc)

Any Specific color Combinations you like: Nothing specific, all that's listed above

Hobbies: Art, entomology (bug science) and scouts :)

What comes to mind when you think of "Happiness": A lively forest clearing with sunlight dappling through the trees!

What are your pronouns: They/them preferably, but I don't mind any

Favorite season of the year: Autumn

Favorite Holiday: Kekri (local version of Halloween, essentially)

How would you describe yourself in four words or less: Curious, kinda smart, awkward

What kind of theme do you prefer: Spooky stuff, nature themes, punk/goth/deathrock vibes, anything bug related

Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: I like them just as much as ''regular'' pets :)

Favorite animal: All hymenopteran insects (wasps, bees, ants etc) or praying mantises probably! I also like all corvids

Top three favorite species on ChickenSmoothie: Butterfly wolves, dragons and spiders maybe

What kinds of patterns do you prefer: I like regular animal patterns like spots and stripes, as well as stitches and skeleton patterns, ''sections'' like insects have, and nearly all other patterns too!

Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: I prefer dark colours paired with a bright or pastel accent, or earthy natural hues!

Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: Not really :)

Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones: I like most of them, my favourites are probably funky tails or expressions :D

Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: Not really! Thank you so much for the chance :)
3imaginarycrows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HabaiticenNo.23 » Mon May 20, 2024 8:04 pm

Favorite Colors/shades (please list at least two): Blue/teal, mint green, light orange in most cases :-]

Any Specific color Combinations you like: Purple and magenta!

Hobbies: Art, writing, a bit of sewing, horror literature (lovecraft and such are some of my favourites)

What comes to mind when you think of "Happiness": Not having to fret about wasting time- No stresses or things to be worried about!
Being able to kill daylight on creative stuff instead of freaking out about schoolwork.

What are your pronouns: She/Her

Favorite season of the year: Winter is lovely!

Favorite Holiday: Probably Christmas?

How would you describe yourself in four words or less: Creative and dedicated

What kind of theme do you prefer, (ex. royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, robotic, food/drink, crazy, ocean, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): I love spooky things and especially lovecraft/eldrich horrors! Cosmic sorta stuff is also a big win for me.

Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: I like them, they're usually very cute :-]

Favorite animal: Bees. Bees in general!

Top three favorite species on ChickenSmoothie: Dragons in general, otters, and deer!

What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, skeletal, feathers, stitches, hearts, floral, solid, spots, stripes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc): Feathers, floral, misty, and scales are lovely! I'm also partial to stitches and stripes :-]

Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: In general it's a mix of pastel and dark colors depending on the pet, but different situations call for different judgements!

Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: There's not really much, but I suppose bright, extremely saturated rainbow pets aren't my favourite, but it's a niche category- I like nearly every pet at the very least :-]

Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, balloons, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, horns, claws, etc): Insectoid wings or that funky glass look that some pets have is pretty fun. I don't really mind anything in particular, though!

Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: Nah, everything's there! Just got on this site so I'm excited to see what it has in store. Thank you so much for doing this :-]
i'm bee and i like the game smile for me and drawing and this forum
i have an au for a whoole lotta games such as shadows over loathing, splatoon, tears of the kingdom, so on so forth
my pet showcase has pets related to lots of those games i like! feel free to check that out too :-]
she/her and ace
some drawings || showcase group || sike, another drawing!! || cred

whoa a dreamie
HabaiticenNo.23

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pawzandfangz » Mon May 20, 2024 9:58 pm

Favorite Colors/shades (please list at least two): blues, pinks, halloween oranges, white, black
Any Specific color Combinations you like: white/black - orange/black - blue/white
Hobbies: art, videogames, crystal collecting, aquascaping, collecting
What comes to mind when you think of "Happiness": i think about my cats
What are your pronouns: he/him
Favorite season of the year: fall
Favorite Holiday: halloween or christmas
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: silly coded
What kind of theme do you prefer, (ex. royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, robotic, food/drink, crazy, ocean, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): realistic, spooky, cutesy
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: i love pps pets
Favorite animal: cats or bats
Top three favorite species on ChickenSmoothie: pps dogs, dogs, pps cats, pps caterpillars
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, skeletal, feathers, stitches, hearts, floral, solid, spots, stripes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc): i dont really mind!
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: any!
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: feathers, robotic, chickens, rats, insects
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, balloons, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, horns, claws, etc): sometimes! i like floppy ears, bigger tails, fuzzy looking fur
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: i love clowns and circus themes!
┌───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────┐
Image Image Image
└───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────┘
┌───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────┐
Image Image Image
└───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────┘

ImageImageImage
┌───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────┐
└───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────┘
pawzandfangz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 1000-THR » Tue May 21, 2024 1:32 am

Favorite Colors/shades (please list at least two):
Any Specific color Combinations you like: Red, black, brown, phthalo green, white, warm yellow, tyrian purple. Any of them work together <:
I like muted colors too

Hobbies: I draw, read, write lore, and play games

What comes to mind when you think of "Happiness": Doing a really good job at something, and my pets

What are your pronouns: all of them!

Favorite season of the year: spring

Favorite Holiday: Halloween (when it comes to worldwide holidays), but my absolute favorite is this one where we make flower wreaths and little crowns out of willows and I don't know what it's called ):

How would you describe yourself in four words or less: hyper, chaotic and disoriented

What kind of theme do you prefer, (ex. royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, robotic, food/drink, crazy, ocean, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): I love elegant stuff, alongside nature-y stuff, and sometimes robots! Also space. I like space.

Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: I'm neutral on them! I see them on a case by case basis. However, I absolutely adore all PPS caterpillars

Favorite animal: moths! And peacocks, bush vipers, bearded vultures

Top three favorite species on ChickenSmoothie: Dragons (westerns and eastern), butterfly wolves, snakes

What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, skeletal, feathers, stitches, hearts, floral, solid, spots, stripes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc): I like misty things, scales, feathers, anything flowy, and anything with interesting shapes. But I prefer the shapes to look more natural or imperfect.
For example, I wouldn't like perfectly round polka dots, but I would love splotches of colors, oh and I LOVE transparent or semi-opaque stuff!

Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: No preference! Though I do like a mix

Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: I wouldn't say I actively dislike anything but I'm not the biggest fan of candy-ish, circus-y or obviously Christmas-y themes. They're very good themes but I tend to be the fan of the opposite sort of aesthetics

Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, balloons, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, horns, claws, etc): Horns! I love horns. Wins are always good too, and I like things with long tails.

Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: Nothing I can think of, thank you a lot for doing this!
1000-THR

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me