Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: Stars V.2 • Nursery

Postby thelabradorr » Wed Jun 12, 2024 2:07 pm

I want some kittens!
    Artist: canadianhowl

Username + ID: thelabradorr + 605000
    Last accepted form: 02/01/2024

Other username + ID: feverrr + 412872
    Other user's last accepted form: 06/03/2024

Cat 1: hesperia
    Permission: owned by self
    Last bred: n/a

Cat 2: hiraeth
    Permission: here
    Last bred: n/a

Appearance or genetics based?: genetics
    Would you like apprentice references for your litter?: artist's choice
    Items using: bof for feverrr x using x3 shooting star fragments from here to pass unnatural eye color x star's blessing for 3+ kits

Allow for random NR edits?: yes
    Roll for chance at random myth edit?: yes!
    If this litter has more than one user involved, will you be splitting the litter?: yes <33

hesperia was no stranger to masks, whether they be physical - like the one she wore upon her face, or emotional - like the one that burdened her heart. companionship, comfort, acceptance were all things hesperia had longed for her entire existence but had found acceptance in those short-lived versions as she had convinced herself brief periods of those feelings were the only safe options for her.
    she could not remember the partner she bore kits with. she could not remember their face, their warmth, their voice. the only thing instilled in her brain from them were the words "i can not provide you the love you seek, but you can give these kits the love they need." hesperia knew this single memory was left with her for a reason, these kits were to be special and she would do everything in her power to foster their potential and allow them to flourish within themselves. this would not prove to be a simple task by no means, as hesperia was sentenced to a life in hiding - but she could not let herself down, could not let the kits down, and would not let that one memory she clung onto down.

the kits, were proven to be special within the tower. from the moment they arrived something shifted in the tower, it was like a movement had begun, a rebellion. for it was rare for the tower to experience an irregular, but that irregular giving birth was something the tower had never experienced before. hesperia vowed to keep her kits in a tight knit position with ascension, the rebellion group within the tower. this way the kits would/will be raised knowing how to protect themselves, and knowing what is truly right and wrong instead of following morals from a cruel king. hesperia’s goal? overthrow the high ruler tyrantix and restore peace within the confined space of the tower - and now she had herself some small soldiers.

Edit: broken link
Last edited by thelabradorr on Wed Jun 12, 2024 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
thelabradorr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hazelfang » Wed Jun 12, 2024 2:09 pm

I want some kittens!
Artist: Canadianhowl

Username + ID: Hazelfang + 941669
Last accepted form: 4/8

Other username + ID: NoodleDOOT + 996549
Other user's last accepted form: 4/8

Cat 1: Auroraglow
Permission: N/A- Mine <3
Last bred: <3

Cat 2: Flamedawn
Permission: <3!
Last bred: Never bred

Appearance or genetics based?: artist's choice! <3
Would you like apprentice references for your litter?: no thank you <3
Items using: none!

Allow for random NR edits?: yes pls!
Roll for chance at random myth edit?: yes pls!
If this litter has more than one user involved, will you be splitting the litter?: yes <3

Prompt:

Her eyes flickered with unease as she gazed down upon the tiny bundles of fur nuzzled against her side. The tiny bodies were gently snoring, their bellies full of warm milk, their hearts content. They were completely unknowing of their mother's growing worry, nor the unsettling nature of their existence. For they were too young to comprehend the intricacies of their mother's romantic life. They knew not of the brief relationship their mother had with not only an unfamiliar cat, but a mysterious god.

As she stared down at the kits, she pondered what she could tell them in the future. Should she admit that their mother had fallen for a god, knowing that her love could never truly be reciprocated? Should she do as her former mate suggested and deceive them into believing he is their father? Or perhaps she should never mention their second parent, dismiss their questions as if there is no possible answer. None of the options seemed particularly pleasant to her, especially since she knew too well how it felt to have an absent parent, never to be seen again. It was what brought her to the Blessed she lives among today. It's what brought her to... well, to Flamedawn.

A deep sigh escaped her lungs as she decided to look up into the sky, her eyes reflecting the twinkling stars. As she gazed at the shimmering scenery, her mind continued to run in circles, entangling in a web of uncertainty and remorse. Perhaps she could make her decision at a later time. After all, these poor kittens had hardly opened their eyes, she need not burden them with the dilemma that is their heritage. And when she would make that decision and tell them whatever truth she desired, she vowed that above all else, her kits would feel loved. Yes, they would never feel the absence of a second parent as her love would be enough. She would make certain of that vow... no matter the cost.

333 words
Hazelfang

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thani » Wed Jun 12, 2024 2:10 pm

I want some kittens!

Username + ID: Thani 509675
Last accepted form: Here!

Cat 1: Breadcrumb
Permission: Mine
Last bred: N/A

Cat 2: Bluesong/Bluestar

Appearance or genetics based?: Either
Would you like apprentice references for your litter?: no
Items using: Using my Star's Blessing for 3+ kits and my Rare autopass for Max fur

Roll for chance at random myth edit?: yes
If this litter has more than one user involved, will you be splitting the litter?: N/A

Prompt: LORE BABIES

Bluestar and Breadcrumbs met when the two were very young, before the idea of being a leader was ever present in bluesars mind. They weren’t close at all in the beginning, as Bluestar was mainly around because his best friend was her brother, Crouton.
He hated to admit that over the years of being friends with Crouton he developed quite a crush on his sister, Breadcrumbs. She would often be quite busy working in the medicine den and every interaction the two of them had was just simple and polite.

Breadcrumbs was a very shy yet kind soul in her earlier years, but she really blossomed into herself once she became a fully fledged medicine cat. Bluestar grew quite lonely once he became leader. And seeing others around him start families made him seek out to start one of his own. It might have been a bit cliche to fall in love with your best friends sister but it was hard not to. With her always around and all.

The two of them together are polar opposites.Bluestar is very loud and outgoing and silly but can be serious when he needs to be. He’s very well rounded and has a way of speaking and getting to know people to make them feel at ease. Breadcrumbs was quiet and reserved unless you were alone with her. She was sweet and kind and soft spoken most of the time. They both compliment each other well.

With kittens I feel like Breadcrumbs would be the one to worry over them the most, probably would be a very loving and almost overbearing mom while Bluestar would be the one to rough house with them and take them on adventures or patrol the clans borders. He would encourage them to torment their mom, cause he enjoyed seeing her get flustered and panicked over their wellbeing. (he would never actually let them ever fall to any serious harm though)

Their kids will have no trauma <3 unlike the rest of the cats in my clan.
Thani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Macabre. » Wed Jun 12, 2024 2:17 pm

I want some kittens!
Artist:canadianhowl

Username + ID: Macabre. + 653516
Last accepted form: xXx

Cat 1: Kazoo
Last bred: never bred

Cat 2: Angelquartz
Permission: N/A

Appearance or genetics based?: Genetics
Would you like apprentice references for your litter?: no thanks
Items using: N/A

If this litter has more than one user involved, will you be splitting the litter?: N/A
Prompt: WC: 316

Kazoo hopped up onto the fence separating the Twoleg nest from the forest. “Angel!” He called out, “Angel, are you there? Have your twolegs let you out?”

Angel meowed a response from underneath a small tree, the branches trailing to the ground creating a small cave underneath. “Over here Kazoo, why are you back so soon, the kits aren't here yet.” She teased.

Hopping down from the fence, Kazoo padded over to sit underneath the tree with AngelQuartz. “I know, I thought of a solution to your problem! You said your twolegs wouldn't want to keep your kits, what if I take them to the clan I've joined?” Kazoo exclaimed.

AngelQuartz looked startled, “Kazoo are you sure the clan would take in a kittypets kits?”

“Of course I can Angel! The clan would never turn away kits, as soon as they are born I can bring them to IvoryClaw, she's the second best mother they could ask for.” Kazoo meowed enthusiastically.

“ Oh I don't know Kazoo, would they really be ok out there with you?” AngelQuartz worried.

Kazoo stood up and trotted back over to the fence, “they'll do great!” Hopping back up onto the fence he turned and said “I’ll get everything set up with the clan, maybe MoonShadow or MouseStep can come by and check on you, see how far along you are.” Kazoo babbled on, AngelQuartz looking on amused.

“If you think it's for the best Kazoo I trust you, I know how good leaving the twolegs was for you.” Angel interrupted his ramblings. “Now go, make sure your clan will take them before you start making promises.”

Kazoo huffed a laugh, “I'll be back soon” he called out, jumping down on the forest side of the fence.

“I hope the clan will take them,” AngelQuartz thought, “it would be so nice if they could come and visit me from time to time

𝕸𝖆𝖈𝖆𝖇𝖗𝖊.
╔════════════╗

╚════════════╝
Macabre.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby canadianhowl » Wed Jun 12, 2024 2:22 pm

Closed! Taking these two forums!
(No items used)

Hazelfang wrote:I want some kittens!
Artist: Canadianhowl

Username + ID: Hazelfang + 941669
Last accepted form: 4/8

Other username + ID: NoodleDOOT + 996549
Other user's last accepted form: 4/8

Cat 1: Auroraglow
Permission: N/A- Mine <3
Last bred: <3

Cat 2: Flamedawn
Permission: <3!
Last bred: Never bred

Appearance or genetics based?: artist's choice! <3
Would you like apprentice references for your litter?: no thank you <3
Items using: none!

Allow for random NR edits?: yes pls!
Roll for chance at random myth edit?: yes pls!
If this litter has more than one user involved, will you be splitting the litter?: yes <3

Prompt: -snip-

Macabre. wrote:I want some kittens!
Artist:canadianhowl

Username + ID: Macabre. + 653516
Last accepted form: xXx

Cat 1: Kazoo

Cat 2: Angelquartz
Permission: N/A

Appearance or genetics based?: Genetics
Would you like apprentice references for your litter?: no thanks

Prompt: -snip-
              ╔═══════════════╗

{ he/they - adult }
              Hi! My name is Zander!
              I've been drawing for years
              I mostly draw cats!
              Be nice to crabs!
              { stars - TH }

╚═══════════════╝
canadianhowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thani » Tue Jun 18, 2024 5:38 pm

Opening 1 FCFS slot!

-No items
- No Split litter

Must post one of the prompts from the main page.

PROMPT OPTIONS
    i. Describe the parents'* relationship. This can be any specific aspect or interaction, or a summary of their relationship as a whole.
    ii. Write/draw** about the parent(s)* discussing / thinking about their future kittens. How do they feel about their expected kittens? What are their plans? How does this affect their lives? etc.
    iii. Write/draw** about the hypothetical kits from this litter. What is their planned place in your lore? What is their importance? How will their heritage affect them, if at all? etc.
Thani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ArithMedic » Tue Jun 18, 2024 5:39 pm

ArithMedic wrote:
I want some kittens!
Artist: Thani

Username + ID: ArithMedic (1064661)
Last accepted form: X

Other username + ID: literal.swag (1047454)
Other user's last accepted form: X

Cat 1: River
Last bred: X

Cat 2: Rakor
Permission: Image
Last bred: Never bred!

Appearance or genetics based?: either is fine :3
Would you like apprentice references for your litter?: Up to you :3

If this litter has more than one user involved, will you be splitting the litter?: Nope!

Prompt: (Using adoptive and IC parents, prompt ii)
Sunshine pulled Eiser into their living room, shut the blinds and closed the doors. Eiser looked at her nervously, wondering what this could be about.

"Did I do something wrong?" He asked, trying to think back to whatever he could have done. Sunshine shook her head.

She lowered her voice and responded, "My sister, Dusk, is with kittens."

Eiser stared at her, stunned. "She is? But..." Blessed aren't supposed to have romantic connections until their Blessing is fulfilled, and Dusk didn't even have a known partner.

"Exactly. Daybreak and I are helping her hide it for now, but I need to ask you something very important." Sunshine looked her husband deep in his eyes, searching for trust. She found it, as she always had.

"I'm going to fake a pregnancy and claim her kittens when they're born." She told him. Emotions flashed through his eyes. Fear, worry, excitement, acceptance.

He walked up to her and nuzzled her affectionately. "Of course, my love. Dusk is my family now too, as dear as if she were my blood-sister. I'll love these kittens just as much as if they were our own. We always wanted some anyways." He whispered to her.

Sunshine's infertility was a secret between the two of them, a sorrow they'd born together. This was an opportunity for them that he would not pass up, especially because it would also help their sister.

xxx__________________________________
xxxI go by Arith for short!
xxxChristian, Autistic, ADHD, College Student
xxxArtist, Writer, Seamstress, Roleplayer
xxx__________________________________

ArithMedic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thani » Tue Jun 18, 2024 6:02 pm

ArithMedic wrote:
ArithMedic wrote:
I want some kittens!
Artist: Thani

Username + ID: ArithMedic (1064661)
Last accepted form: X

Other username + ID: literal.swag (1047454)
Other user's last accepted form: X

Cat 1: River
Last bred: X

Cat 2: Rakor
Permission: Image
Last bred: Never bred!

Appearance or genetics based?: either is fine :3
Would you like apprentice references for your litter?: Up to you :3

If this litter has more than one user involved, will you be splitting the litter?: Nope!

Prompt: snip

Accepted!
Rolled 3 kits!
Thani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby canadianhowl » Wed Jun 19, 2024 12:40 pm

Personal litter :3 for June

I want some kittens!

Username + ID: canadianhowl + 523964
Last accepted form: Forum/viewtopic.php?p=145630365#p145630365

Other username + ID: Timid-Decidueye + 1086076
Other user's last accepted form: Forum/viewtopic.php?p=145336299#p145336299

Cat 1: Oriolefuzz
Permission: self owned

Cat 2: Elmleaf
Permission: https://i.ibb.co/6FYNyrK/IMG-5734.jpg

Appearance or genetics based?: genetics
Would you like apprentice references for your litter?: artist choice
Items using: n/a

If this litter has more than one user involved, will you be splitting the litter?: yes

Prompt: n/a
              ╔═══════════════╗

{ he/they - adult }
              Hi! My name is Zander!
              I've been drawing for years
              I mostly draw cats!
              Be nice to crabs!
              { stars - TH }

╚═══════════════╝
canadianhowl

My pets
My items