Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: Valley of Kings

Postby HowlToTheWind » Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:41 am

Username: HowlToTheWind
100 words (minimum) about their territory/where their pride will be built/how they achieved this territory: Their territory is located in a rainforest on the edge of a savannah. Their territory is very rich in water and shelter, with a good amount of smaller prey like impalas and various other antelopes. In the middle of the rainforest is a large cave leading underground into a large, open space with tunnels trailing from it. The cave is where the pride lives, a perfect shelter from storms and other dangers. The pride had previously lived in the savannah next to the rainforest until a bigger pride drove them out, forcing them to retreat into the rainforest. A storm had come over them as they fled, soaking them to the skin. Eventually after an hour or so of wandering, they stumbled across the cave which they now call home
Maned or not maned: Maned
Inspiration/preferences/design prompt: I was thinking this color palette and some sort of spotted design ^-^
Cain ∙ all prns ∙ isfp ∙ capricorn
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
thstableart shopcredit
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
"stop thinking so much"
HowlToTheWind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alledowaya » Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:48 am

Edited again XD oof, try it now? It should take you to this link ?

https://sta.sh/013n1dccndqp

Her actual lioness page has items and gear on her as well as a pose that makes it hard to see her markings. So i took the image on the lion wardrobe in a different pose and with no items :) hopefully this one works XD
Last edited by Alledowaya on Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Alledowaya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ty_tay » Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:23 am

Username :ty_tay
100 words (minimum) about their territory/where their pride will be built/how they achieved this territory: Their territory is made up of a combination of jungle and savannah. The prides home is located at the place they call Oasis. Oasis is hidden within the denser area of the jungle and features several large caves and caverns that the pride has made their dens as well a small waterfall and pool of water. The leader of the clan declared this area a sanctuary for any and all that need help whether they be predators or prey. The leader found this place after wandered for several weeks when he was exiled from his previous pride by his own father, and vowed never to show such cruelty to others even if its ‘deserved’.
Maned or not maned: Maned
Inspiration/preferences/design prompt: I've linked images below to give you some ideas on the design. (All referenced characters below belong to either me or my best friend.)
Love the pallet for #3/#4 here., #5 (abstracted fawn design), Love the bright and dark contrast, X, Always a sucker for chimeric designs that look good, Love her facial markings, #1 really liked his pallet, Wouldnt mind something similar to #3 here, the bottom one here is another chimeric type design that I love!
"Youre uncomfortable now? You should walk into one of their hideouts. Its like stepping on a hornets nest, kicking it and then setting it on fire." -Avian (Dissent)

ImageImage
Art by: me (with a mouse)
Art of: Mars & Jenova

Art by: preppy paws | Art of: Mars |Art by: Me | Art of: Rune

My Characters! *OLD* *NEW* - Rohktans - My CWHR horses
RP/Characters - X - VoK
I have old characters for trade here pm me if youre interested in one. Do not post on my thread please; its for character storage.
ty_tay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfpack12 » Wed Aug 21, 2019 1:00 pm

Username: wolfpack12
100 words (minimum) about their territory/where their pride will be built/how they achieved this territory:

The pride's territory mostly consists of open plains, decent stretches of foliage and a few patches of woodland here and there. To the East of the territory lies one of the pride's main water sources, a large river that can only be crossed by a set of stones. Which can become quite hazardous when it becomes flooded. To the north, the territory becomes more barren and devoid of life. Due to the rough terrain, extreme heat and lack of prey, the pride sees very little value in using this part of its territory. However, that doesn't mean they still don't check it for any threats. To the west, the foliage becomes thicker and greener. Making it an ideal hunting spot for the pride during a drought, considering that it is often where their prey take refuge. To the south, the territory opens up into a narrow ravine and expands into a series of small canyons. Despite the dangers this part of the territory contains, it does provide the pride with a few good vantage points. Along with a possible escape route in case they can no longer maintain their territory. To the North West, lies another of the prides water sources. A decently sized watering hole that the pride often uses when the river is too dangerous to drink from. Finally, North East is where the pride's main hunting grounds lay.

The pride, itself, resides within the centre of a small wooded area in the dead middle of their territory. However, due to the pride preferring more traditional methods, they've decided on digging their dens out instead of using premade ones. With their founder's den being made out of a small rise in the ground. A process that was long and painful, but worth it in the end. Due to the foliage and trees around them, they don't have to worry about their dens being easily discovered by intruders. Another advantage to the spot they chose to call their home, is that they aren't hindered by the evenly spaced trees around them. Meaning that they aren't afraid of getting stuck between trees while hunting down prey. It also allows them to be a bit closer to both the watering hole and their hunting ground.

There have been rumours on how the pride came to claim this territory. Such as them either killing the previous inhabitants or that there was some tremendous battle that lasted for years with them coming out as the eventual victors. The truth is, they merely stumbled across it after settling down to rest. After a bit of exploring, the territory was deemed worthy enough to be a suitable home for the pride. Fortunately, no-one had laid claim to the territory. Meaning that the pride didn't need to chase anyone out or fight a rival pride for it. Therefore, it was easy to sort out borders and make it theirs.

Maned or not maned: not maned
Inspiration/preferences/design prompt: Maybe something based on a King cheetah?
wolfpack12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kabber » Wed Aug 21, 2019 1:10 pm

Username: Kabber
100 words (minimum) about their territory/where their pride will be built/how they achieved this territory: They thought leaving their pride to start their own would be fun. An adventure! After all, this was their first taste of real freedom, away from everything they'd ever known. It was that freedom now that weighed on them. With absolute freedom came the weight of choice. They were lost.
The hot sun crushed them in their search for a new home, pushing them close to dying many times. It was during one of these close calls that they found a watering hole. It wasn't much, but that's what drew them to it. No other lions had claimed these lands. No competition. They drank the cool water and lay in the shade to regain their strength. It wasn't much, but it'd have to do. Time for the next step: starting a new family.
Maned or not maned: maned
Inspiration/preferences/design prompt: streaks, piebald, calico, splotches, go nuts! for colors I like grays, browns, and reddish browns

XImage

XXXXAbout me
    hello, im Kabber!
    he/they
    i draw, i animate,
    and i make fursuits!

XImage
XImage

XXXXXXLinksXXX
XXXflight rising XXX
XXXart fight XXX
XXXtoyhouse XXX
XImage

Kabber

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Black.Wings » Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:40 pm

Username:
Black.Wings
100 words (minimum) about their territory/where their pride will be built/how they achieved this territory:
"The day finally arrived. The old king of these lands are old and frail. Its time to make a move, for these lionesses need a real leader." Erobos said to himself as he trotted towards the territory line he'd been stalking for months. He crossed the line with no fear in his heart as he picked up the pace. He watched the lionesses leave to go on a hunt only moments before planning his attack. He saw the old king sitting on a rock sunning himself, all alone. Erobos paused for only a moment before lunging forward. Landing only feet from the ruler, it came as a shock as the old man didnt even flinch. "Ive been watching you lad, and I must say that im impressed." Confused and abit taken aback Erobos could only mutter "What?" "Youve done well choosing these lands theyll serve you well." The king rose like the royalty he is. "These lands are yours now, please take care of them for me." He brushed past the young lion and left without another word. "Well that was easy!" Erobos muttered. "Now what?"
Maned or not maned:
Maned!
Inspiration/preferences/design prompt:
Art Shop
I'll be the first to admit that I'm a lonely soul and the last to admit I need a hand to hold
Black.Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sixbane » Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:04 pm

@Alledowaya that one works, its fine

all posted are accepted; founder forms are on hold again cause im not feeling like doing stuff but ill get them done asap to reopen

done
+robotics
HowlToTheWind
Alledowaya
ty_tay
wolfpack12
Kabber
Black.Wings
Last edited by Sixbane on Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:26 am, edited 7 times in total.
I'm not really active here anymore, hmu @ Sixbane on TH/DA/Discord instead
Sixbane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cozymutt » Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:56 pm

mark o3o
x
x
x
x
Happy New Year
adult • luciferian • trans • he/they

hey there~ i'm cozy, or mutt if you prefer. idrc.
i love to write and draw and i'm way too attached
to my ocs. my pm's, trades and all that are open
so feel free to hmu with whatever.

trade me • art shop • carrd
cozymutt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby emblo » Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:25 pm

mark :0
emblo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wildfur2202 » Sat Aug 24, 2019 2:06 pm

Username :wildfur2202
100 words (minimum) about their territory/where their pride will be built/how they achieved this territory: The lowest point of a valley, bathed in moonlight each night. A single Redwood tree towers in it, the tangled roots at the bottom create a large den, for the Founder. Other pride members sleep under the stars or in caves dug into the sides of the valley by the creatures before them. This territory was won by patience, for generations the founder's family waited for the moment to strike. To this day, it is a mystery to all but the founder what exactly lived there before. However, it is clear that it was won over. Above the dip where the pride resides, sheltered from harsh winds wide plains spread into a massive forest.
Maned or not maned: Not
Inspiration/preferences/design prompt:
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/bc/84/f9 ... 88a578.jpg
Silver Bengal cat sort of pattern?
Humanity is an act not a thing, right?
wildfur2202

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups