Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: Valley of Kings - Open

Postby coffee.berry » Mon Jul 25, 2022 3:25 am

Username: coffee.berry
100 words (minimum) about their territory/where your pride will live:

[108 words]

The Glorious Grasslands always live up to their name.

A river with crystal clear water flows near the Gem Cave, a cave the lions of the Grassland share.

These lions can be found lying lazily in trees, or the Gem Cave. They also may be hunting.

When they're thirsty, they take a drink from the Crystal River, the river mentioned earlier.

The Gem Cave is on a hill, and a mountain can be found a few kilometres away.

That mountain is called Mount Peace, because, when lion is born, the whole of the Glorious Grasslands have to be there, to congratulate the lion's parents on their little miracle.

Maned or not maned: No mane, please <3
Inspiration/preferences/design prompt: I'd like it to be inspired by the below lioness <3

hii! i'm aya/vai <3 feel free to shoot me a pm, i don't bite!!
    status: really busy in real life so if i respond late, sorry <3
    © ~ she/her ~ toyhouse
coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dimi. » Sun Sep 04, 2022 11:29 am

i'm still selling one VOK lions for C$ or FR currency (ONLY IF IT'S ALLOWED). these are probably just gonna go to the first offer since i'm ready to hop off this game lol

this lil dude
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=124&t=4266395
Last edited by dimi. on Mon Sep 05, 2022 4:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
I have quit this game as of September 15th, 2022 and will only be around on December 18th for pets to sell.

Please contact me on Flightrising should I have any adoptables floating around you would like to purchase for C$ should a species TOS allow it. You may message here, but chances are I won't see it for a while.
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Phoenix Rising » Thu Apr 06, 2023 9:56 am

Is this still an active adopt?
Phoenix Rising

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FauxFeather » Fri Apr 14, 2023 5:56 pm

Username: FauxFeather
ID: 680053
100 words (minimum) about their territory/where your cats will live: The territory where my cats will live is a sprawling Savannah landscape, abundant with natural beauty and diverse wildlife. The open terrain is dominated by golden grasses, shrubs, and scattered trees that provide ample shade for resting and stalking prey. Boulders are scattered throughout the landscape, providing vantage points for the lions to survey their surroundings. The presence of ponds and lakes within a 50-kilometer radius offers a reliable source of water for the cats to quench their thirst and thrive. A river nearby adds to the richness of the landscape, providing additional opportunities for hunting and exploration. The big cats will have the perfect balance of open space and cover, making it an ideal habitat for them to exhibit their natural behaviors and thrive as majestic predators in their territory.
Fur type(cat)/ Maned or not maned (Lion): Maned! (:
Inspiration/preferences/design prompt: hehe (colour palette?) another colour palette for highlights/random fur marks? & African Lion and Asiatic Lion
…ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ.. Image Image #LOVEBERKSHIRE (collecting ≠ hoarding)

I wanna collect all pets from 2014 onwards, and all rats from every year.
Give me advice/feedback/criticism on my art!!
Fun fact (I'm freaking hilarious)
also click these stamps for a stamp guide.
ImageImageImageImage

Do NOT trade me. I am on a CS break for the foreseeable future. I shall only log on for finishing my current pending commissions on Oekaki, do NOT send me trades.
Update: I won't be on for longer than I thought.
FauxFeather

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ArithMedic » Sun May 07, 2023 3:08 pm

Username: ArithMedic
100 words (minimum) about their territory/where your pride will live: The Enchantment Guild (the pride's name) is located in a valley between a cliff and a steep mountainside. A deep ravine runs through the middle of the Guild's land, but their unique abilities makes safe passage across a non-issue, from a magically-enhanced bridge that they can walk across on to simply flying across if they have that ability. At the bottom of the ravine is a river that feeds the many types of plants and animals that live down there, a vital resource for food and for the potion brewers of the Guild. On either side of the ravine, the ground is barren for a good ten or so feet before any sort of plant or grass breaks through the soil. The legends of the Guild say that the lushness of the ravine drains the life from the land around it and it is considered bad luck to meet someone on the barren ground. Once you get past the barren area on either side, you find green grass and vast fields of clovers and wildflowers. The majority of the Guild lives near the cliff-side, some with dens carved from the cliff itself and others in structure built nearby it, because the jutting of the top of the cliff blocks out the sun at the hottest points of the day. Some of them live in a camp on the other side of the ravine, by a creek that is formed from the snow-melt of the mountain beside them. Oftentimes, the residents of this camp live there only temporarily, usually for ritualistic or traditional purposes or in order to carry out experiments in less populated areas. The creek there flows down to the ravine and forms small waterfall that joins the river below.
Maned or not maned: Not maned
Inspiration/preferences/design prompt: Black, or just dark if black isn't considered natural, with a mystical vibe to their markings. Interpretation on that is up to the artist!
I'm autistic so sometimes I misunderstand things or say the wrong thing, please be patient with me!

I go by Arith for short!
Christian, Autistic, ADHD, College student
Artist, Writer, Seamstress, Roleplayer
ArithMedic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HeartFlowerCat » Sat May 13, 2023 5:16 am

Username: HeartFlowerCat
100 words (minimum) about their territory/where your pride will live: The pride lives in a lush rainforest like area. At the center there is a small like with various types of fish. This area is surrounded by tall trees with draping leaves. Behind these tall trees is where lions typically sleep. As the forest gets further away from the center the trees get smaller. The center is where most of the lions fish for food. Near the edge of the forest is a small indent in the ground, where the lions watch to make sure there is no invanders. There are also colorful flowers near the edge of the forest.
Maned or not maned: not maned
Inspiration/preferences/design prompt:
(Edited to improve formatting)
HeartFlowerCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dual-destiny » Mon May 15, 2023 6:00 pm

Username: Dual-destiny
100 words (minimum) about their territory/where your pride will live: The Pride lives in what used to be a campside created by and for humans. As more lions started to live around that area, less humans went on camping trips to this particular site. It has no big fence or much else to prevent lions from coming in.
As the humans came around less and less, naturally the Pride took over the campside fully and it ended up being their base not soon after. While only few human structures remain now, namely a handful of wooden cabins with holes in the roof and on the walls, it gives a somewhat cozy vibe - like nature reclaiming what used to be hers all along.
The surroundings of the camp are mostly defined by stones and bushes. Small critters are a rarity. Instead, the main food source comes from hunting trips that take one or two whole days at least, targeting prey animal herds that spend their time a handful of miles away from camp.
Maned or not maned: Not Maned
Inspiration/preferences/design prompt: The founder is a lioness with almond fur and dark eyes. A thick dark stripe goes down her back.

dual-destiny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PastelDog » Thu Jun 01, 2023 5:51 am

Hello, I have my founder (Forum/viewtopic.php?f=124&t=4426503&p=131993365&hilit=Valley+of+kings#p131993365) but VOK is not right for me. I asked a question like... A few years ago?? Any ways, I was wondering if we are allowed to transfer our lions/lioness outside of the species? I couldn't find anything about this in the rules, unless I legit looked over it without realizing. Thank you for your time.

Ignore me. I found my answer in the rules *facepalm*
free art
Adopts Shop
OC Sale
• [url=link]Art Shop[/url]
Trading
UMA Storage
LOLO Stories
PastelDog

My pets
My items
My wishlist