Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: Valley of Kings

Postby dolly » Sun Aug 18, 2019 5:31 am

Username: dolly
100 words (minimum) about their territory/where their pride will be built/how they achieved this territory:
The jungle is as friendly as the savannah. That is to say, not at all. They learned this lesson quickly after arriving there. Having been banished and without a proper home, they wandered the land for somewhere to simply be, and that is how they stumbled upon a small groove deep in the jungle. It is small, but it has felt like home since the first time they saw it with its colorful flowers, towering trees, and hanging vines. Despite the wondrous scenery of it, there's danger thinly veiled with barbed thorns hidden along the grass and greenery or the covered traps made to capture intruders.
Maned or not maned: maned
Inspiration/preferences/design prompt: something simple and that would work well as camouflage in a jungle
────────────
da | they/them | th
────────────
dolly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Isabella- » Sun Aug 18, 2019 5:49 am

Username: Isabella45
100 words (minimum) about their territory/where their pride will be built/how they achieved this territory:
The pride founder did not have to work to hard earn his territory. He fought his father for the rights to the land and its lions, becoming their king when he defeated the old king. Though many lions did not want him for their king, it was the tradition of the land that they accept him since he had earned the right through combat and bloodline. The territory itself was easily able to support a large pride, part of it made of mountains full of trees and shrubs that gradually sloped down into the grasslands. The land is teeming with prey, and some even say magic, though according to legend only select individuals are touched by it.
Maned or not maned: Maned
Inspiration/preferences/design prompt: I was thinking a black/darker blue gray/ or gray base with stripes layered under some white piebald like markings. A dark mane and pale blue eyes if possible.
-Isabella-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sixbane » Sun Aug 18, 2019 5:53 am

@stringfire wip founder forms are not allowed/considered (im very likely to miss them!)
@Alledowaya the link provided for design inspiration does not work (requires me to log in to see page)

Accepted, Need completed:

Completed:

dolly
Spotsong
Amplify
kDmD
WolfstormSC
Syllecia
DiamondDogg Caverns
Isabella45
stringfire

Founder forms are temporarily closed again after this; sorry! (if youre one of the two with errors you can edit yours.)

I just have some other stuff to work on and again, need a break without getting too backed up.
Last edited by Sixbane on Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:16 am, edited 3 times in total.
I'm not really active here anymore, hmu @ Sixbane on TH/DA/Discord instead
Sixbane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alledowaya » Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:14 am

I edited! If that doesnt work I'll upload it to my stash and link that instead :) thank you for letting us edit!
Alledowaya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby annie15970 » Sun Aug 18, 2019 9:07 am

Mark
annie15970

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stringfire » Sun Aug 18, 2019 12:17 pm

Okay I finished my form, please do not hesitate to tell me if I need to fix anything or do anything else. Yes and thank you for letting us edit!!
I am no longer going to on this site vary often, my sibling will get the event pets and if i deside to not continue, then ill have a big give away!!
stringfire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dimi. » Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:08 pm

marking!!!
I have quit this game as of September 15th, 2022 and will only be around on December 18th for pets to sell.

Please contact me on Flightrising should I have any adoptables floating around you would like to purchase for C$ should a species TOS allow it. You may message here, but chances are I won't see it for a while.
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lucas tazmily » Tue Aug 20, 2019 4:26 am

mark!

hi, i'm lucas! i'm an adult who
uses any pronouns. i enjoy
creating art and playing
clarinet & French horn C:

my toyhou.se!
lucas tazmily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sixbane » Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:13 am

@Alledowaya Sorry I just got around to testing it, the link still isn't working! Now it just sends me to a broken error page

I'm caught up and working on these tonight, so founder forms are open again
I'm not really active here anymore, hmu @ Sixbane on TH/DA/Discord instead
Sixbane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby witchcrafting » Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:24 am

Username: +robotics

Their territory is homed under a large overhang that shadows the trees that already seem to shadow the ground below. There are rocks that are intertwined with the trees, some larger than the trees and some smaller, sometimes overtaking and causing trees to grow sideways. There is a waterfall that falls from a clearing in this area, leading down to a river, ending in a small body of water, The place seemed almost dangerous from above, but below, it was like a sanctuary. A sanctuary to a pride seeking protection,a home, and peace from the aggressive lions above. The pride is made up of others driven away or banished from another clan. Behind the waterfall is where the pride's main area is built, protected by the sound of the loud water, and unseen from anything else passing by.

This territory was achieved by a lioness long past, who ran until her legs could carry her no more. She found refuge in the overgrown and unkempt area and survived on mostly wits, and the young lion who joined her in her exile. They made the area a sanctuary together, and raised a lion cub of their own, who now takes over keeping this area as much as a shelter as it can be.

Maned or not maned: Not maned
Inspiration/preferences/design prompt: Half and half coloured(Interpret it however you want! <3). This colour palette. Perhaps brighter-coloured eyes so they stand out compared to the rest of the colour palette. The rest is up to you !
Last edited by witchcrafting on Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
witchcrafting

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me