Re: A Curious Traveler... Day 7

Postby BunnyBeam » Thu Nov 03, 2022 9:34 am

Username & ID: BunnyBeam + 832349
Chicoon participating (link): Happy

Prompt:

Happy went to sit down on a pillow. Very comfy. "If I have any questions?" Happy asked himself aloud. Hmm, what question to ask?
"So, you have a lot of friends attached to you, mind telling me their origins?" Happy asked bluntly. He is just a curious chicoon.
"Do you perhaps have a potion that can restore vision? Okay, that is a really weird question, sorry. Let's drop that one. I mean, not that I do want to see, but I am just curious to how it is to be able to see. Maybe a temporary potion?"
"What is your favorite item in your shop? And what does it do?" Happy asks, just spouting out questions, one after another.
"Also, why did you start making all these potions and stuff?" He asks curiously. "I am sorry for asking so many questions, I think you are a funky chicoon and it's just really interesting what you are doing down here in the maze!" Says Happy a bit softer.
"I don't think I have any more questions for you, thank you for having me here though. What is the easiest way out of the maze? Maybe I can memorize it and visit a few more times after I leave. Although, for now I might stay for a bit longer and talk with you, if you don't mind?"

codeword:AEAparttwo
Last edited by BunnyBeam on Thu Nov 03, 2022 10:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bunny - adult - 24/7 tired - art
ToyHouse

BunnyBeam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ki-san » Thu Nov 03, 2022 9:57 am

Username & ID: Ki-san 1025193
Chicoon participating: Burst

Prompt:

“You think there’s a riddle to this maze?” Burst’s head wings stretched out as he was interested in knowing what the riddle could be. But he also had other questions for Eyes. Well he has answered my first couple of questions. I suppose it wouldn’t be rude to ask more. His tail slightly flicked and his mind thought of Izumi, “Hmm by any chance has a white and brown spotted chicoon come by here to you? We entered the maze together but have gotten separated. So I figured I might ask just in case you know?” He looked to the blue creature named Lefty and wondered how Eyes came to befriend all the creatures attached to him. “If you don’t mind me asking as well, how did you get all these little creatures stuck to you? Were they always this friendly? Also the weird blue light or creature, was that always Lefty trying to lead me to you or is there something else within the maze?” Burst looked down suddenly embarrassed at launching a ton of questions at Eyes. It was just he was really curious and just wanted answers to what mostly had been poking his brain since being here. He decided to slow down and let Eyes collect all the questions he had volleyed at him before he would ask more.

{word count:223}
*+*Image*+*
*+Call me Ki or Ki-san+*

Image|Image

*+*Image*+*
Ki-san

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blizzard180 » Thu Nov 03, 2022 10:44 am

Username & ID: blizzard180//1026652
Chicoon participating (link):Amani

Prompt: 162

Uh, my name is Amani, it's nice to meet you guys.

She sat down on the pillow and considered taking one of the fruits, although she was relieved to no longer be alone in the maze, she still felt really uncomfortable maybe a fruit would calm her nerves.
She was still very confused about Eyes and his other parts. She didn't even know it was possible to have sentient bodyparts like that. Did he have control over them or did they have to cooperate to walk? How did they communicate? How did the other parts get food? She had so many questions she wanted to ask.
Eyes seemed to notice her confusion and spoke up.

I assume you have some questions?

Y-yeah..
How did you get your, uhh... freinds?
Amani grabbed a bright red fruit, maybe she was going to make a new friend.
And uh.. how do i get out of here?

Eyes and Jones grinned and Lefty wiggled excitedly.

Well...

Click pls wrote:Stweb!!
I'm Blizzard!
My user is CannibalKitty
on most other platforms

You can call me Kitty, CK,
blizzard, or blizz(y)!

I use she/any pronouns
My birthday is jan 8
I'm really bad with pronouns
sometimes, so i'm sorry
if i use the wrong ones
for you or your ocs.

blizzard180

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zigzagoon » Thu Nov 03, 2022 11:32 am

Username & ID: Zigzagoon 97981
Chicoon participating: Haunt

Prompt:

Haunt was relieved Eyes seemed eager to answer their questions. It made them feel better knowing it wasn't a bother. They didn't exactly get the answers they were hoping for though, so took a moment to think of another few questions. Meanwhile they started munching on some snacks, realising how hungry they were. Now they were feeling a lot more comfortable - it was nice to talk to someone after wandering around for so long.
"Have you ever tried to map out the maze? Do you have any idea which direction might be the right one?" They asked first. "So the runes are very important. What do you know about the shadows, or the cracks in the ground? Did something cause them?" Then, after another pause and more out of curiosity. "What did you do before you entered the maze, have you always been a shopkeeper? ...Are you still trying to escape, or have you given up?"

════════════
    My Info
    ♕ Zig / Jig / El
    ♕ they/them
    ♕ Feel free to send me a PM!
    ToyhouseCS UMA's
════════════

Zigzagoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -roadkill-69- » Thu Nov 03, 2022 11:48 am

Username & ID: -roadkill-69- 825808
Chicoon participating (link): Qory

Prompt:

“I haven’t come across any riddle…” Qory seems to settle and begins taking it all in. He sits back unto the pillow and takes another piece of the fruit. “The maze changes, Is it sentient? Or just magic? I’ve been walking for hours, I guess that means it wants me here.” Without waiting for a response, he continues, "Runes? You mean the scratches on the wall can be read? Have you translated any of them yet?” Qory finally pauses, “Which way should I go now, are there any cool places you’ve found that I can get to? I’d like to experience something other than empty hallways.”

[105]

-roadkill-69-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .henloimmabirb. » Thu Nov 03, 2022 12:50 pm

Username & ID: .henloimmabirb. + 778953
Chicoon participating: Gizmo

Prompt:

"Yeah! They looked like little blue flashes of light, that's all I know about them though...maybe we could both learn more about them in time!" He said with a smile, "I thought maybe they came through the holes, but air holes makes a lot more sense, I mean if there was no air, we couldn't be in here." He honked softly, shifting into a more comfortable position on the pillow. "That's cool though, that the parasites might come through them, I'd love to meet one!" His wings flapped with excitement. "They look soooooo cool!!" Gizmo listened closely as Eyes answered the questions he asked him, it piqued his curiosity even more! "Oohh, I never thought about that regarding the plants. "That does make sense though now that you say it." He honks, glancing at the apple he held in his paws, it suddenly dawned on him that he was holding an apple. "You're right...oh my goodness, this apple came from the maze?" He gasped, fully interested in the subject regarding the apple now. "I've eaten a spooky maze apple, maze apple, maze apple..." He giggled under his breath, smiling happily. But then he remembered something that Eyes said when answering his questions earlier that he was now thinking about.
"You mentioned repeating maze, like...movement," Gizmo spoke softly. "Does the maze move? On it's own? I've not seen it do that yet...course it could've been happening and I just hadn't noticed, but it moves?" He tilts his head.

Henlo!! :D I am Birb! Image

PokeFarm Q

Art Fight
Sketch Shop | Character Shop
Discord: ScribbleRibbon#1282
ImageImage
ImageImage
.henloimmabirb.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PrincessAlexis » Thu Nov 03, 2022 12:51 pm

Username & ID: PrincessAlexis #19227
Chicoon participating (link): Aztec

Prompt:

When Aztec saw the calendar, nearly a year of pages marked with x after x after x, he began to get worried for his new friend. That guy had been in the maze for a very long time, and how had he survived this long? "Wow, that's an awful long time to have stayed down here," Aztec remarked, "What do you eat, how can you find sustenance in this place? You couldn't have brought enough with you to last all this time."

He was feeling uneasy, starting to wonder exactly how long he had been down here. It'd been days, at least, but he wasn't keeping track. Come to think of it, he hadn't eaten anything yet. A shiver went through him just then. He'd felt busy, very busy, no feeling of hunger whatsoever, but he thought that would change with enough time, but really how much time does one need?

"You haven't seen anything dangerous, that's good. But have you seen anything weird, or out of the ordinary?"

Aztec shifted nervously in his seat, holding the specimen he had been handed. "The thing in this jar, I guess it's a parasite. A Chicoon at my camp has one on his tail." He cleared his throat. "And there was one more thing I wanted to ask you. I guess your parasites are your friends, but have you ever met a parasite and felt like you wouldn't get along with them? Like are some different than others?"

Egyptian Razorbacks!
NEW Artist Search ☆ Temporary Hiatus ☆ Our Discord!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageCheck Out My Characters! =)

☆ ☆ ☆ ImageImage Image☆ ☆ ☆

I'm looking for an artist to design a ribbon / rosette base for the Egyptian Razorbacks closed-species competitions. Willing to pay well depending on your skill level. Please PM me with examples of your work.
PrincessAlexis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby space oddity » Thu Nov 03, 2022 12:54 pm

Username & ID: space oddity/17099
Chicoon participating (link): Petrify

Prompt:

Petrify smiled shyly as Eyes stood to show off his parasite legs. To say she was fascinated was an understatement. She politely took more of the fruit he offered her, and she gave it a sniff before giving it a big bite. It was shaped like an orange but was teal with yellow stripes. This tastes way better than it looks, Petrify thought as she licked her lips. It tasted sour, spicy, and sweet all at the same time! It made her nose tickle though. She sneezed loudly, leaving her wings to flap awkwardly against her head. “Sorry..” She murmured, embarrassed, as she realized Eyes had been talking. She listened to him explain about what was uncreatively called the maze. Her ears perked up, as she heard Eyes say how she was the first Chicoon to travel here in a while. “You mean to say that you live here all alone?” She blurted out, her tail lightly tapping against the floor in anxiety. “D-does this mean I’m stuck here too?” She paused, before glancing over at one of Eyes’ parasites. “You aren’t really alone though.” Petrify said with a soft smile, “At least you have them. Which by the way, where did Lefty and the others come from? Are they like, aliens or something?” Petrify was very curious about her new friend.
[222]
      ImageImage
      --i will not say, do not weep, for not all tears are an evil.
      -------------------------------- adult ◦ she/her ◦ intj ◦ dog enthusiast
      icon by genba
space oddity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainbowpanda101 » Thu Nov 03, 2022 1:00 pm

Username & ID: rainbowpanda101 & 116794
Chicoon participating (link): Max

Prompt:

Max's wings drooped at finding out that Eyes was trapped in the maze. "I guess that means I'm trapped here now, too." He fiddled with the core of the apple he'd finished eating. "I did notice those runes. They were on the archway of the maze entrance, and the archway that led me to you." He shook his head. "But, I don't know if they were the same runes on both, or if they were different. It isn't any language I know." He scratched his head. "Maybe if we work together, we can figure it out. What parts of the riddle have you figured out? Is there anything other than the runes that's got you stumped? And you say the maze grows and changes by itself. Have you noticed any sort of pattern to it?" [word count: 135]

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
XXXXXXXXXX

female
Pisces
she/her/they/them
American
adult

ART SHOPXXXFURSONAXXXTOYHOUSE

Everyone wants happiness, nobody wants pain,
you can't have a rainbow, without a little rain

🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈☔🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈
XXXXXXXXXX

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
rainbowpanda101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ottercola » Thu Nov 03, 2022 1:17 pm

Username & ID: Ottercola [111526]
Chicoon participating: [Boo]

Prompt:

Boo shrunk back as he picked up on Eye's firm tone. Hearing him call the things his friends sat with him. "Oh." He murmured. He kept himself quiet for a bit as the chicoon answered his rather...blunt questions. Boo composed himself finally. "Listen, Mr. Eyes, sir..."he said a bit more formally. "I didnt mean to sound so rude. I'm sorry. I guess you dont get many visitors here, and I wasn't exactly the friendliest of ones. I can see why you'd prefer your friends company." He shuffled his paws nervously. "Do you all get along? Can you talk to them all? Even the ones without mouths? Do you all get along? Could I look at them closer or well...meet them?" He said this wearily after the past comments he made. "I mean if they would like to meet me." He ignored the potion remark, belly churning already. He thinks Eyes was joking but he was a pretty strange chicoon, though Boo didnt feel much malice behind him. "So what else DOES live here? I havent seen a single other chicoon. Have you explored it all? IS there an exit at all? Am I stuck here? Have you ever tried to leave? Or do you just like it here?" the questions blurted out of him all at once. "Ah sorry.."

▪▪

▪▪

[Lottie|Pepper|Pup]
[ just a funny dog ]
[CS Toyhouse]
I'm a Chicoon Artist!

▪▪

ImageImage

Ottercola

My pets
My items