Re: ♡ Kalon #2152 - Ghost Tiger♡

Postby CSMintCat » Mon Aug 28, 2023 5:22 am

username + id # : CSMintCat | 720697
    kalon name : Rory
    I love! :
    Okay this is so sad but I've been so busy/dead that I have like No Hobbies ahaaahaha.
    Idek if this would count as a "special interest" per se but I've been playing Labyrinthine a lot lately (both solo and with pals). It's this horror game where you try to navigate around a maze and solve puzzles, while there are various enemies around trying to smite you. Lately honestly I haven't been playing many hard maps/actually challenging maps solo; I just custom-make a map with the "guaranteed cosmetic" stamp, the easiest enemy, and just wander around with a video on and try to gather cosmetics that way - bc this game isn't about levelling or achievements or anything for me.
    I just want cosmetics.
    I love customization.
    I don't care whatever game it is - if it's horror or RPG or shooty game - , I want to look Cool and Nice and Pretty and Special.
    Thank you.
CSMintCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby laika. » Mon Aug 28, 2023 5:25 am

username + id # : Ferrari 851720
    kalon name : Mantis
    I love! : The automotive industry. It's so vast and there's something for everyone. There's drifting, rally, buggies, racing on tracks, and just driving. It's a fun way to spend a day outside without bugs (they don't like how the gasoline and time smoke smells).
laika.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby persimmon » Mon Aug 28, 2023 6:24 am

username + id # : persimmon + 394121
    kalon name : Tirich
    I love! : I would say that the main things that interest me are drawing and playing Genshin Impact. I find drawing very relaxing, and it is very easy to lose track of time while drawing. I enjoy visualizing and developing my characters or character ideas, and I find it fun to look back at the art process and see how an art piece progressed.
    For Genshin Impact, I only started playing it at the beginning of the year, but I have really enjoyed the story and improving my characters' builds so far. I have particularly been enjoying the new update with Fontaine. I've actually really enjoyed the new side quests - especially with the Melusines, and I am interestedin learning more about them or seeing theories about them.
ImageImageImageImage

Hello ! Feel free to call me persimmo, persimmon, or whatever you'd like ^^ I'm pretty shy, but feel free to pm me if you ever want to chat or ask me about something c:

THmy kalonsart IG

ImageImageImageImage
    ❀avatar and signature art are by me❀
persimmon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Knickknacks » Mon Aug 28, 2023 7:11 am

username + id # : knickknacks + 815546
    kalon name : erebus
    I love! :
      I haven't had a ton of time for external interests so much lately but I have been!! starting work at a job I'm really excited about! Which is a really great thing in and of itself. As far as current special interests goes... I've got a few friends who I love reading webcomics with, and every week the comic we're currently reading updates we all gather and discuss and theorize about what will happen next <3 I love getting to watch stories unfold and look at pretty art and discuss them with my friends. I love that I'm following not one but multiple comics that have me very sucked in about what will happen next! This is my current free time fixation and it is a hecka fun one ^^
Knickknacks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rosemoon » Mon Aug 28, 2023 8:47 am

username + id # : Rosemoon #941592
    kalon name : Elvis Calaveri
    I love! : The Fallout video game franchise. Especially Fallout 4 (but NOT Fallout 76, I hate 76). When I was younger I didn't know about Fallout until Fallout 4 came out. I saw the trailer and immediately fell in love. Christmas came and my mom got it for me for our Xbox. I had played it nonstop. I went a few days without sleeping and barely moving for anything, just playing Fallout. Nothing else mattered. I went to school and that's all I could talk about. I was obsessed. I still am! I just hide it more (and also I've left room to also be obsessed with Cult of the Lamb currently). My friend Jello drew a picture of me with Dogmeat and Nick Valentine as a gift in school. I have a giant Nuka Cola cap shaped blanket. I have almost every Fallout Funko Pop and mini vinyl figure. I've played every DLC. I refuse to mod it, preferring it as it is. I have a Vault 111 suit that I used to wear. I have a stuffed German Shepard named Dogmeat. I have a bag of caps. I have a Fallout chevkers set. I have the Fallout boardgame. I own almost all the Fallout games. I have a stash of zine prints of the best Fallout ghouls (including my beloved Hancock).
    Fallout 4 follows the plot of a married couple and their son, Sean. You can choose to either be Nate or Nora (and whichever you choose also gives the option of changing their name and appearance). Whoever you don't choose becomes your NPC spouse (who you can also change the appearance of). You start off in your house, living your life (skipping some possibly spoiler info) when on the news announcing the dropping of nuclear bombs. You rush to the nearest Vault Tec Vault #111. And without spoilering much more, you begin the story of how you lost your son... And now you have to find him. 10/10 would highly recommend.
Rosemoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♡ Kalon #2152 - Ghost Tiger♡

Postby faunsie » Mon Aug 28, 2023 10:16 am

It was super rad reading all your entries and interests! I saw pokemon a few times as well as some things i did hear!
toy20243 wins the main adopt
Zigzagoon wins the ru!
Thank you!!
feel free to call me aero or aeth!! || they/them
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Working full time! Sorry for any long wait times. Feel free to
message me with any questions! My discord is 'faunsie'.
faunsie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby toy20243 » Mon Aug 28, 2023 1:43 pm

My jaw just DROPPED

Thank you thank you so much!!