Postby Penultima » Fri Apr 01, 2022 12:14 pm

Adopted

Username: Argenti
    Name: Tangos of Snow || Apricity
    Height: 19 in
    Weight: 35 lbs
    Color: Black-based Recessive Red Harlequin
    Genotype: asat BB Ccch DD Ee Hh II Kbky Mm SS tt UU LL

Writing Comp! What's this collie's favorite hobby?
    Ends at the start of page 3 or April 7th, whichever comes first.

Last edited by Penultima on Fri Apr 08, 2022 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

She/Her - Bi - Biologist - Artist - Nature-lover - Master's student - Progressive - Unitarian

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

^ stamps by Taxidea ^
Penultima

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Beaumont Collie #349 OPEN

Postby Lex. » Fri Apr 01, 2022 12:17 pm

Username: Lex.
Name: CHK's Beetlejuice || Ramone
Name Meaning(s):
Prompt:
Probably trying to catch bugs! He watches them in awe as they fly in front of his nose. Waiting carefully for one to get just close enough. Then all of a sudden, "snap!".
He tries to eat the bug, but as the bug is much faster than he is, it gets away. His only thought is, "I'll get him next time."

lex // any pronouns // lion lover // 10/21
    if you're happy where you are
    then you need not look too far
    if you've found your place at last
    then you need not use the looking glass
    -;; bubble puppy

Lex.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DuskzeHedgie » Fri Apr 01, 2022 12:41 pm

Username: DuskzeHedgie
Name: Chisaki
Name Meaning(s): “A thousand blossoms” in Japanese. <33
Prompt: Finger painting! or rather, paw painting. Chisaki loves dipping her paws in fresh paint and swiping across a canvas to make beautiful art. Her favorite kinds are abstract and impressionist style, since it works with her paws to make those. She draws flowers and insects most often cause she loves to be outside while she paints and finds her inspiration in nature. <333
DuskzeHedgie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paopu » Fri Apr 01, 2022 12:47 pm

Username: paopu
Name: Dillydoun
Name Meaning(s): a lullaby
Prompt:
    She loves to sing. At any given opportunity she's throwing her head back and letting out a howl - much to the chagrin of everyone around her.
x
x
x
    they/them

if two people share one
    their destines become
    intertwined they'll remain
    a part of each other's lives
    no matter what

paopu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Beaumont Collie #349 OPEN

Postby eldritch hound » Fri Apr 01, 2022 1:23 pm

Username: angel bugs
    Name: they don't consult amateurs | sherlock
    Name Meaning(s):
      show: a direct quoted from bbc sherlock because I am not original and always take inspiration of names from media ;.;
      kennel: he is a private/consulting detective character from sir arthur conan doyle
    Prompt:
      this pup loves hanging around in the library whenever the owners of the kennels son goes there to study. he never fails to take sherlock with him. he isn't sure what he loves so much about being in the library but he suspects its' likely because it's nice and quiet, always a nice place to be away from the other dogs of the kennel and have some peace and quiet for one. he also enjoys the library because whether it's directly on the walk there or in the dog-friendly library itself, but he is always getting pets.

but he thinks his absolute most favourite part? when the young master reads to him. sherlock doesn't really mind whether it's from a psychics textbook or a fantasy novel about vampires, but spending time with his owner is always a good time well spent.

so his favourite hobby? hanging out with his owner and being read to, whether he fully understands the words or not, doesn't really matter to sherl, just that he is with him.
eldritch hound

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LemonBunny » Fri Apr 01, 2022 2:29 pm

Username: LemonBunny
Name: Polar North's Flip The Script // Poe
Name Meaning(s): Named after poet, Edgar Allen Poe, known for his works such as The Raven.
Prompt: Poe's favorite hobby is absolutely reading and writing poetry. While the collie cannot do it himself, his handler, Henry, has been a poet for most of his life, and introduced Poe to the concept when he was just a puppy.

Poe is known to leap up onto the bed or window seat and cuddle in close to watch Henry write or listen to him recite and read his favorite works, and Poe will always lend an approving bark or confused head tilt depending on what he thinks of the poem.

If Poe were a human, or at least able to, he would definitely publish his own poems relating to life at the ranch and his past experiences, as well as works about Henry and their friendship.

He enjoys works from the author he was named after especially, finding them to have such interesting themes and twists and turns that get his heart racing and his tail wagging, as well as works inspired by him!
LemonBunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cincil. » Fri Apr 01, 2022 2:52 pm

username: cincil.
    name: positively posh | percival
    name meaning(s):
    positively posh ; 100% elegant or stylishly luxurious, pawsitively pawsh
    percival ; french, meaning ‘one who pierces the valley’
    prompt: herding balls! he actively partakes in a sport game called treibball (pronounced tribe ball) -- the goal is for the dog to nose eight large balls into a soccer goal without physical assistance from the owner within an allotted time.
cincil.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Argenti » Sat Apr 02, 2022 1:02 am

Username: Argenti
Name Meaning(s): Warmth of sun in the midst of winter
Prompt:
Sledding! While spring is coming soon, this pupper still loves to ride on her bright blue sled in the snow. She loves the feeling of the crunch of snow under the sled, wind blowing in her face, the warm sun balancing out the cold. To Apricity, there is nothing more fun the sledding down I giant hills. In the warmer months, she is quite fond of mudsliding- much to her owner’s chagrin.
Argenti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby werepickle » Fri Apr 08, 2022 5:35 am

Username: werepickle
Name: Jovana
Name Meaning(s): roughly translates to unique
Prompt:
Jovana loves to fly kites with her owners. With her own special kite harness and duck kite, she is able to run around watching as the kite takes to the sky and floats effortlessly in the wind. Not only can she enjoy her favourite hobby, she enjoys the warm outdoors with the summer breeze whistling through her fur. Whenever she sees the kites being picked up joy courses through her body and her face lights up in excitement over eager to get to park and show of her duck kite.
werepickle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Penultima » Fri Apr 08, 2022 2:47 pm

Argenti wrote:Username: Argenti
Name Meaning(s): Warmth of sun in the midst of winter
Prompt:
Sledding! While spring is coming soon, this pupper still loves to ride on her bright blue sled in the snow. She loves the feeling of the crunch of snow under the sled, wind blowing in her face, the warm sun balancing out the cold. To Apricity, there is nothing more fun the sledding down I giant hills. In the warmer months, she is quite fond of mudsliding- much to her owner’s chagrin.

Congrats!

She/Her - Bi - Biologist - Artist - Nature-lover - Master's student - Progressive - Unitarian

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

^ stamps by Taxidea ^
Penultima

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me