My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Galingale Strider V6 - Custom - Cherry Blossom Themed

Postby KathrynKat » Sat Sep 02, 2023 2:24 am

Food Favorite Prompts;
Sakura believe it or not, is obsessed with cherries. A few cherry trees had been planted in her pasture. Sakura can be seen several times through out the day looking for cherries to snack on from her trees.
Sakura especially loves desserts using the cherries from the trees in her pasture. (51 WC)
KathrynKat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

5-10 bullet point history timeline, explain each event - [40

Postby KathrynKat » Sat Sep 02, 2023 2:29 am

1 "Bribed with goods & Captured in Spring"
A very lovely pink roan filly with several stripes, was just roaming near some Cherry Blossom Trees. She was looking through all of the trees picking cherries in her reach. She suddenly grabs a branch in her reach and shakes it about in hope some ripe cherries volunteer to fall. The human that happened to be Nearby, had some cherry jam, made from the cherries she picked from her Grandma's tree orchard. The moment the jar opened, that filly came running then halts 15 feet away, then begins to walk slowly after ten seconds of staring. The filly walked up and the human slipped a rope over the filly neck.

2 "Recieved a Name"
The person who captured the filly, brought her home to his young adult daughter, named Krystal. Krystal looked at the mare for a good moment before carefully approaching. She grabbed the rope from her father. Krystal looked the filly up and down. "I'll call you.. Sakura!" She looked at the filly happily then back at her dad.

3 "Owner's & Sakura's First Bond"
Krystal very slowly approached the filly who seemed about yearling age, maybe a tad bit under a year old. Krystal made no eye contact with Sakura while approaching her while talking to her softly. Krystal stopped about three feet away from Sakura. She then held out her hand and looked away. A minute later, Krystal can feel a soft nose bump her on the palm of her hand. Krystal slowly moved her fingers and gives a gentle rub on Sakura's nose. After a couple minutes, Krystal decided to introduce Sakura to her paddock she'll stay until she settled in, is fully tamed and trainable. Krystal opened the gate to the paddock. She lead Sakura into the paddock and shut the gate behind her. She gave the filly a gentle and slow pet while approaching to remove the rope. "Rest well, Sakura!"

4 "First Official Training Session"
Krystal stood at the fence watching Sakura, as usual.. looking for cherries off her trees! Krystal whistled out to Sakura whose now tamed and started on socialized with more people, other Galingale Striders and even some other animals on the property! Sakura arrived and Krystal got her haltered then began to lead her around the property before attempting to train. Twenty minutes of a walk while practicing different cues. Krystal arrived at the arena and lead Sakura into the pasture. She then shuts the gate then removed the lead and let Sakura run around the Arena before recalling her then having her lunge, on a lunge lead. After lunging for five minutes, Krystal removed the Halter and continues to lunge with no lead. Sakura obeyed most of Krystal's cues. Sometimes she would look away then slow down or trot a larger circle then even wonder off a few times. After about ten minutes Krystal worked on other training steps that have never been done before. Krystal put the Halter and regular lead back onto Sakura then begins;
    - Krystal uses a whip as an extension of her arm and gently taps the back of one of Sakura's front hocks. Krystal at the same time lifted her own leg. After about half a minute of attempts, Sakura finally lifted her leg, mocking Krystal's moves.
    - Krystal has started on attempting to teach Sakura to lie down when asked. When the attempt was made, she rolled around and ruffled up her feather. "I guess we'll save that for next time!"
    - Krystal started to give Sakura a little rub on her upper lip. It seemed that Sakura enjoyed it. So Krystal decided to teach her to smile and open her mouth on cue.

5 "First Show"
Sakura's and Krystal's first show together was almost a wreck before the show even started. Both were anxious after some Galingale Striders got into a fight outside the riding arena. Luckily Krystal managed to calm Sakura and was able to keep her focus during the entire show. Placed Second.
KathrynKat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Canon Event Prompt

Postby KathrynKat » Mon Sep 04, 2023 4:01 pm

Canon Event Prompt - Cherry Tree Forest
It was spring time, which is Sakura's favorite season. But now several blossoms have blossomed into cherries. She maybe have been snacking on her own cherries, but she also enjoys cherries from other areas as they're always a bit different. Sakura got trailered and they took off for a twenty minute drive. Sakura then was let out of the trailer, and her lead removed. She trotted gracefully as she admired all of the trees. She stopped every few trees to try some of th easiest to reach cherries. She then begun to prance back and forth down the long cherry Blossom tree trail. The Krystal and her friend sat aside for awhile while Sakura enjoyed the trees and cherries. She pranced around and would stop every one to three minutes to snack on more cherries. Out of nowhere, Sakura walked up to Krystal with cherries on stems holding them gently with her lips. Krystal smiled, then stroked Sakura's face. She ate the cherries and her eyes lit. "Oh wow, Sakura, show me where this tree is!!!" Sakura got excited and Krystal followed with a bag ready to fill with the cherries. After half an hour of picking from nearby trees, they headed back to the truck and trailer and headed home. For the next days they had made a variety of treats using the cherries they just picked, comparing them with goods made with their own cherries.

[Word Count; 237]
KathrynKat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me