Based on Click to view
Artist ophanimera [gallery]
Time spent 3 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Seraphillon MYO Hub

Postby ophanimera » Sat Aug 26, 2023 12:51 pm

MYO rules

You must have a MYO ticket in the Archive to create your own Seraphillon. You will be added to complete your MYOs and removed once your slots have been consumed.
      Please see the discord channel #seraphillon-market for potential MYO sales.

Event MYOs do not rollover into tickets once the event ends.

This thread should not be used to create any unofficial adopts other than those you have been added to create.

Redesigns are not the same as MYOs and do not require a slot and should also not be posted to this thread. Please see the redesign approval thread for all related inquiries.

Seraphillons are eligible to be used in breeding one week from adoption or after the MYO is approved.

MYOs/Customs must earn their Seravices through the Prompt Hub.

trait rules

Most modifications are allowed, within reason.
      You can add essentially anything you want to a Seraphillon. However, the tail must remain moth or butterfly-shaped. They must also have ears. At a minimum, they must have wings for ears OR two pairs of wings somewhere else on their body. If you're uncertain on an acceptable tail shape, or otherwise would like trait approval just to ensure no changes are needed, the Discord is the best place to ask. You may also PM me on ChickenSmoothie.

One page of examples of tails.

Excessive body horror is not allowed.
      This adopt posted on ChickenSmoothie is a prime example of something that would not be allowed in Phis. While I want to cultivate a community that is as creative and free as possible, I would like to avoid most graphic horror and themes. That being said, if you would like to make a scary Seraphillon, or otherwise use horror themes, I can discuss with you privately your particular concepts and whether or not they will be permitted.

form

Code: Select all
item archive ID:
ophanimera

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Seraphillon MYO Hub

Postby ophanimera » Thu Apr 11, 2024 2:21 am

bumping this up so i can find it easier; need to edit the base to be more reflective of the recent updates
please see the discord for 10 unlimited and 10 standard ticket giveaways lasting a week!
ophanimera

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me