Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Wildfire by SnowyEevee

Based on Click to view
Artist SnowyEevee [gallery]
Time spent 14 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Wildfire

Postby SnowyEevee » Sat Dec 30, 2023 4:06 pm

Name: Wildfire
Species: Indojira
Height:
80 meters (984-989)
100 meters (991-995)
Description:

9 years after Indojira Ⅱ (who is still alive btw)'s last appearance, Wildfire appeared in 984, where they were attacked by Berk (again...), which ALSO made them retaliate and destroy Berk... until they were trapped in a (dormant) volcano (thankfully he has lavaproof scales...), appearing 5 years later, in 989 where he fought Biojira, and then Kingu Hidora in 991, Mosurin and Batorin iin 992, Mechaindojira Ⅱ in 993 (and also adopting a son known as Wildfire Junior), SpaceIndojira in 994, Indojira had absorbed too much thermal radiation after beign exposed to a volcanic eruption in Dark Deep, causing him to enter a form known as the "Scorching form", He fought against the deadly Destoroduin in an attempt to avenge Wildfire Junior, while the Vikings helped Wildfire defeat Destoroduin.. Wildfire had begun a meltdown.. where he sadly met his end... leaving a revived, fully-grown Wildfire Junior (who is now known as Mire) to take his spot as King of the Dragons.
GIRA AWAITS..
Hello! It is i, SnowyEevee. you can call me Snowy, for short, i LOVE LOVE LOVE cats, Pokemon, Kirby, Wings of Fire, How To Train Your Dragon, Jurassic World, Godzilla, and fer.al (even though i havent played it yet lol) i actually found out about this game from Transformice. i recently became good at art sometime in 2020 so i would like some art tips on my art crtitism topic in the oekaki forum, im looking for dragons on my wishlist

TO BE FREE...
SnowyEevee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me