Trade Rant Thread

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Trade Rant Thread

Postby Carm » Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:17 am

Oh god, Kiara.. I say report, foe list them, and get done with it. XD
Carm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby qhost » Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:21 am

I might, later, when I get time... XD
Hmm, if I foe them, are they still able to PM me?
    -
    she/they | adult | australia | artist | writer
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

My name is Boo & I am perpetually tired.
    I have real bad anxiety so I take a while to respond
    to msgs sometimes, sorry!
    -
qhost

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Carm » Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:25 am

No trades, no PM's.. I think. :lol:
Carm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Adelle » Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:28 am

This one was a couple days ago. XD

They wanted: My 6 die fuschia pony and my blue firework dog
They offered: This month's newborn butter, the blind warrior cat, and the two candle pony

please please please pllease please please please please please please please please please please trade i lov your pets and you have loads of special ones and i really want these because i dont have many speacil ones please please please

They have clearly not read my rules and at that time, I wasn't even trading. So I cancelled saying:

please please please please please please please please please please please read my rules and please please please please please please do not add such an annoying message. Good bye!

I just really wanted to say some mean things there. XD That day was not going well and when ya have some stupid n00b sendin' ya a trade, it really gets on ya nerves. X3
Note:

Taking a hiatus. Sorry, life's just busy at the moment. Dragonspirit will be taking care of my account while I am away. Dont expect to see me often or for a while.
Adelle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby qhost » Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:31 am

Carm wrote:No trades, no PM's.. I think. :lol:

Think... XD I've no idea X3 I want to see what they say anyway, they might break more rules XD :9

@ Sunny-chan - lol XDD
    -
    she/they | adult | australia | artist | writer
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

My name is Boo & I am perpetually tired.
    I have real bad anxiety so I take a while to respond
    to msgs sometimes, sorry!
    -
qhost

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RainbowFinch » Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:59 am

Tiny little annoyance because happens a lot. My rules are very simple, only pets from my Extras/Trades are up for Trade. No others.

Someone just sent me a trade, asking for my lioness (I only have one) which is NOT in extras/trades. She or He wrote
hmmm hello do you need this lioness? if not i will need it i dont have a lioness ok thee

I cancelled it and replied. Yes I do need this lioness.
RainbowFinch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 'Possum » Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:57 am

Kiara wrote:
Carm wrote:No trades, no PM's.. I think. :lol:

Think... XD I've no idea X3 I want to see what they say anyway, they might break more rules XD :9

@ Sunny-chan - lol XDD

No trades, No PM's, and you won't be bothered by having to see their threads, posts, or replies to anyone else's posts on the board either. It works just like the "IGNORE" feature on the message board I used to run a while back. Seriously, I'd just slap them on the FOES list and be done with it. I've learned that through the years irritating people are best ignored and trolls are best left unfed. :) K
'Possum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 'Possum » Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:00 am

KariCross wrote:Tiny little annoyance because happens a lot. My rules are very simple, only pets from my Extras/Trades are up for Trade. No others.

Someone just sent me a trade, asking for my lioness (I only have one) which is NOT in extras/trades. She or He wrote
hmmm hello do you need this lioness? if not i will need it i dont have a lioness ok thee

I cancelled it and replied. Yes I do need this lioness.

Sounds familiar. I just rearranged all my Lions into groups with their matching Dogs, Rabbits, etc. earlier today. Once again, I forgot to lock all the groups before I logged off. I logged back on half an hour later after getting my kids off to school and there were, I kid you not, eleven trades asking for my Lions and even my Dark Eyed Galaxy. All were blank on the other side with Please Edit in the message part.

Please Please Please People! There are certain groups labeled TRADES for a reason. If I wanted to trade my other pets they'd be in those groups as well. The only exception would be if I told someone to look in a different group. :cry: I hate lots of rules but I think I might just add that last bit to the bottom of my Trading Center thingy.
'Possum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Veggievampire » Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:14 am

Talking of that person who was going around asking for pets for their dream center.
Image I don't give a damn if it's someone's dream pet! It's MINE! It's NOT FOR TRADE! What has that person ever done for me?! D:< I bet if I DID trade it then it would of gone to some idiotic n00b >.>
Veggievampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Rachy~ » Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:40 am

Chianya wrote:WARNING: This is gonna be huge DX

EDIT: Oh wow, I don't even know how to say this but - my buddy, and now my hero legionwolf is trading me a Sunback :shock: Perhaps this rant has a (big) silver lining after all! I <3 you legion! <3<3<3<3

EDIT 2: I got a screenie of their Edited trade, so I've included that instead of the text ;)

So, throughout...all of October I believe, possibly including parts of September and I'm pretty sure November but I can't be positive...I'd been trying to trade with this one person for a Sunback Dog. I'd even agreed to do a "loan" trade and get them those pets in the future (which turned out to be every single rare 09 aside from the Nick Uni, up to August 09, plus a whole lot of very rare 08 pets) but they kept on adding pets from my Favorites or from Bidding groups, which I told them again and again that I could not trade, but they could add it to the loan trade. I'm offering a *whole* bunch of pets as is. Yet the trade gets dragged on...forever...forever....until I finally got tired of holding up all of my good spare pets for nothing and cancel it. I never really thought they were trying to rip me off until today (perhaps I'm naieve)

I traded the Yellow Sorbet and Razorback Tribal and Rainbow Horse that I was holding for them, and with a few other pets I got a Blue Toxic, a Black Eyed Galaxy, a Joker, a July 08 Rattie, and a Floppy Eared Tribal. I see this person online today, and since I've had such a meh time (as I'm sure I've complained enough about lol), I decided to see if I could get a trade with them done in one day. I sent them a PM and a trade, showing them the 4 dogs I liked, and offering 60 of my own dogs - including a Blue Sorbet, a Blue Balloon, my Blue Toxic, my Joker (although that was a loan until I get one in a trade tomorrow), my Floppy Eared Tribal, my Rainbow Horse, and pretty much all of the pets in my Arsenal and then some. I made it clear though that the Blue Toxic and Floppy Ear could *only* be used for their NonDogtag Moon Dog, if they were willing to trade it. I also said I would be geting a Red Toxic in the next few days - I didn't mention my Black Eyed Galaxy that I'm trading for the Toxic, keep in mind.

I wish I could make screenshots, but I can't so please, please, please forgive me for this but...I have to vent, I'm going to die. If I can get a screenie, I'll replace the text DX

And keep in mind that they've been told *many* times that they can't choose pets from Favorites other than what I offer, and that the pets in my Auctions and Bidding groups are *off limits* Bidder groups are the ones that hold pets that I'm bidding in auctions for other CS members.

So. Here we go. Remember, I had asked for 4 pets, which I didn't want all, it was just so they could choose 1 or 2 depending on what they wanted (as we were originally trading to do). And anything marked with a ** means it was in Favorites in a Bidder group

Their Side: July 08 Sunback Dog

My Side:
Image, Image

I guess it's my mistake for having sent a trade to them, but this is a member that most anyone would recognize, who always seemed sweet and helpful in the past, and I mean...I think I was just reverse-newbie traded or something (I hope that's it, because the other option is just greed)

I'm sorry to take up so much space but...I mean, I really thought this person was just a little misguided with trading, but this is just outright greed and after over a *month* of trying to make a deal that satisfied them...I feel like they were just playing with me or something :evil: :evil: :evil:

~Chianya

I actually think this is slightly funny! They asked for like a million rares, very rares and uncommons, and gave you a ((Very rare???)) dog back!
My fursona Senka
(click to go to my fursona and charrie page. This is a rotating sig, the credits can be found on the link. Thanks guys!)

MESSAGE TO ALL: Me and my friend, jillhoney2, have combined our accounts. If you want to contact me now, please message 'ColouredTongue!'. Thanks <3
EDIT: Account's deleted now, so byee :)
~Rachy~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me