Unknown Title for now a multi fandom RP Open and ready V2

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Unknown Title for now a multi fandom RP Open and ready V

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Wed May 22, 2024 1:23 pm

(Alright)
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. Miku Expo 2024 was amazing!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed May 22, 2024 1:45 pm

:thumbup:
Is the headmaster going to be an NPC, the headmaster/evil overlord?
Or is someone supposed to play them?
Also, do you want to make first post, or should one of us?]
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Wed May 22, 2024 2:09 pm

(NPC because it's easier. I'll start. The rebel's group base is so going to be an massive abandoned Hotel lol because I can't think of anything good. In a bit I will)
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. Miku Expo 2024 was amazing!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed May 22, 2024 2:11 pm

Kay kay
Lol, a hotel is fine, not a bad idea.
Kay]
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Wed May 22, 2024 3:52 pm

(Yay. Kaida's is a dang Siren)
Kaida/Siren form/one of the pools in the rebel group's base~ I went under the water a swam down the waterfall at the end of the pool on the 3rd floor of the hotel to the shell pool. I swam back up from the shell pool to the pool.

Haru Arai/Civilian form: I hated seeing all this dead plants in the greenhouse in the hotel, Yumi had found for us. I had managed to revive some of the plants with my earth magic. I walked over the next row of dead plants. I touched the first one using my earth magic to bring it back.

Yumi: Kimiko and I wandered around the hotel.

Hisaki: I watched Kaida swim back and forth in the pool. My crimson cloak ability hasn't shown me anything else at the moment. I had decided to no longer hide the Chrono Pendent under my shirt.

(Not the best.)
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed May 22, 2024 5:31 pm

[Don't know why there's9 people that voted, when there were only 4 of us on version one RP...Ya know what, though, whatever.

I just realized I put Dark Sun as an OC by accident...he's actually canon so if you need to edit the front page for that, please do.]

Yukina- Yua f- 18- Kitsune shifter or Were fox- multi fandom OC- Rebel group defense/ magic user- blue fire and fox form- Pan; Lunarose- siblings Yukimi (20), Shiromi and Shiroki (19)- Tags: open for Lunarose

The slightly shorter, slender and pretty girl hummed a bit as she looked around. The golden tan skinned one was in the same hotel as all the other rebels. She flicked back long, straight white hair that had a part instead of bangs. Big white ears twitched atop her head. Four snow white tails flicked back and forth, until she stopped them. She then changed to her blue marked and eyed white fox form.

Yukiro- Yuo- m- 38- Kitsune- multifandom OC- Rebel group magic user/ maybe fighter- normal fire and fox form- bi- Tags: Kaida mentioned

The handsome, average height and golden tan skinned male looked around. Reddish-brown eyes tracked the girl that was swimming. Before he shook his head and stepped away, as he didn't like water..He combed at straight, neck length white hair with a pet instead of bangs. He then took to his large, white fox form. The red facial markings stood out against the white, and six tails flicked behind him.

Adora- Ado- f- 18- human- She-ra canon- Rebel group fighter, offense- She-ra ('by the power of grayskull!')- bi- Catra/Katra- Tags: Cat/ open

Her hair was pulled back into a ponytail as always, and she smiled at her girlfriend. Cat seemed to be getting tired again, so she was letting the other lean on her. Their fingers were interlaced, and the blonde felt so happy. She looked lovingly with blue eyes at her girlfriend.

Catra/Katra- Cat/Kat- f- 18- cat girl- She-ra canon- Rebel group offense, defense- fast, agile, can climb, has claws- bi or demi- Adora- Tags: Adora/ open

The brownish-grayish haired one, with hair pulled back into a ponytail, purred. Dark ears twitched, as her brownish-grayish tail flicked. Golden and blue eyes were closed, as she was dozing off. The tanned one wore the usual gloves, dark and gold pants, red shirt and white jacket over her shoulder.

Amaterasu- Ammy- f- adult- brush Kami- Okami canon- Rebels fighter- Celestial brush, wolf and human- mate Oki- Chibi and Dark Sun; Amaya; Ogina, Oka, Yatagarasu- Tags: her Chibi/ Yumi and Kimiko

The white wolf with the fur fluff, black on tail and red markings yawned. She turned humanoid, blue eyes blinking as she looked at her son. The long haired, white haired woman smiled at Chibi a moment. The kimono wearing woman then walked along, finding two girls and saying "Hello."

Chibiterasu- Chibi- m- 20- wolf (humanoid) x brush Kami- Okamiden canon- rebels defense mainly- brush powers, wolf and humanoid- pan- has SO- Tags: mom/ Yumi and Kimiko

The young wolf yawned, then turned humanoid as well and twitched white ears. His black tipped white tail flicked back and forth. Dark eyes looked at his mom, and the white haired one followed her. He looked at Yumi and Kimiko, then finally said "Hello."

Amaya- Am, Aya- f- 14- wolf (humanoid) x brush Kami- Okamiden OC- neutral- brush powers likely wolf and humanoid- ??- Tags: Dark Sun

The white pup, still considered so at only fourteen, sighed a bit. She pawed at her blue marked face, then turned human once more. The heterochromatic eyed girl smiled as she looked at her siblings. Since mama and Chibi were in the hotel, they were all living there as well. She flicked back long white hair, then looked to her brother. He and Chibi shared a room, while she and mama and the pups shared another room.

Dark Sun- Darky- m- 20- wolf (humanoid) x brush Kami- Okamiden canon- neutral- watches Amaya and the others-dark version of Chibi's, wolf and humanoid- pan- has SO- Tags: Amaya

The red eyed and marked black wolf yawned a bit, then let out a sigh...He wanted to growl at Ogina for jumping on him...but he couldn't. He sat up so she'd slide off, then stood and shook himself. He turned human, before sitting on the bed beside Amaya and side eying her.

Salem- m- 22- Neko demon- OC- neutral- cat form, darkness power- homosexual- Celestial is SO- Tags: Celestial

The black and light purple haired one brushed at shoulder length hair. White tipped black cat ears twitched, and his pink heart ended tail flicked. Purple eyes looked to his boy, and he smiled at the other. The red horned one, with light purple top and red and black shorts and dark blue leggings, smiled. He watched the other blush. The white lace up boots wearing demon Neko let out a delighted laugh.

Celestial- Celes- m- 22- wolf dragon or oriental dragon- OC- neutral- dragon form, healing power- homosexual- Salem is SO- has a kitty- has a job at a clinic- Tags: Salem

The black and purple haired one, with a purple rope and golden bell around his neck and throat, hummed. He wore a red crop top that didn't cover the shoulders. He also had on white shorts, and some stockings/knee socks. He sighed as he brushed at the shoulder length hair..Golden eyes then looked to Salem, and he blushed. He looked down as the other laughed...but his black, purple, and some white dragon tail flicked happily. Black wolf ears had also gone back. He wasn't angry or anything though, just feeling shy.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Thu May 23, 2024 4:48 am

(Yes I wondered that too to have so many votes even if there were not enough roleplayers in the RP. lol

Oh, and Kyoko, Hornet, and Hollow Knight are not on the bad side, they're both neutral/ good.

Name(s); Xemnas
Gender; male
Age; 25-30 years
Team/ rank: bad side, soldier
Fandom: Kingdom Hearts, canon
Species; Human/ nobody of Xehanort (humans who lost their hearts to darkness)

Appearance
Hair: long, messy, silver or very light blue
Eyes: amber
Body: Tall, semi-muscular
Weapons: Ethereal blades are able to be used in many different ways.
Skills: Superd swordsmanship, Power of Darkness

Sexuality; Androsexual Aromantic
Crush; open
lover; n/a
Kin; none

Name(s); Xion
Gender; female
Age; 19 years
Team/ rank: Rebel, good side/ warrior
Fandom: Kingdom Hearts, Canon
Species; human

Appearance (human & Dog)
Hair: short black
Eyes: ocean blue
Body: small, skinny,
Weapons: Keyblade
Skills: Strong magic spells, power of light

Sexuality; Demisexual
Crush; open
lover; open
Kin; none, but she is rather close friends with Axel and Roxas.

Name(s); Axel
Gender; male
Age; 20 years
Team/ rank: neutral, good side/ warrior
Fandom: Kingdom Hearts, Canon
Species; human/ nobody of Lea

Appearance
Hair: shoulder-long, spiked red
Eyes: Turquoise
Body: Tall, skinny
Weapons: Chakrams
Skills: Fire manipulation

Sexuality; Pansexual
Crush; open
lover; n/a
Kin; none, friends with Xion and Roxas

Name(s); Lazard Deusericus
Gender; male
Age; 28-29 years
Team/ rank: Rebel, good side/ director of soldiers
Fandom: Final Fantasy, Canon
Species; human

Appearance
Hair: semi-long, blonde
Eyes: blue, wears glasses
Body: tall, skinny
Weapons: none, is able to use sword or guns
Skills: none

Sexuality; Demisexual aromantic
Crush; open
lover; n/a
Kin; President Shinra (father), Rufus Shinra (brother)

Name(s); Zack Fair
Gender; male
Age; 23 years
Team/ rank: Rebel, good side/ soldiers
Species; human

Appearance
Hair: Semi-short, messy, black
Eyes: sky blue
Body: Tall, muscular
Weapons: Large sword
Skills: Exceptional swordsmanship, hand-to-hand combat, able to use magic after summoning material and items.

Sexuality; Bisexual
Crush; Lazard (I kind of ship them in a weird way xDD)
lover; Aerith (in a way too lol)
Kin; none.

Name(s); Genesis Rhapsodos
Gender; male
Age; 25 years
Team/ rank: neutral, bad side/ soldier
Species; Human

Appearance
Hair: Sort, auburn
Eyes: blue
Body: Tall, skinny, muscular
Weapons: Long sword
Skills: Superhuman prowess, great swordsmanship, and impressive spellcaster. Able to summon material, like demons/ monsters.

Sexuality; Androsexual, Biromantic
Crush; open
lover; n/a
Kin; none, old friends with Angeal and Sephiroth

Name(s); Rufus Shinra
Gender; male
Age; 25 years
Team/ rank: bad side/ Vice-president
Species; human

Appearance
Hair: Shirt, blonde
Eyes: blue
Body: Tall. skinny
Weapons: Rifle able to use other smaller guns too
Skills: Combat

Sexuality; Pansexual
Crush; open
lover; n/a
Kin; President Shinra (father), Lazard (older brother)

Name(s); Take
Gender; Male
Age; adult
Team/ rank: rebel, good side / Canine Warrior
Fandom: Okami, canon (human form is Oc)
Species; Sakhalin husky dog/ humanoid

Appearance (human & Dog)
Hair: short gray, messy, has dog ears even in his human form
Eyes: reddish amber (light orange)
Body: Gray and silver with little white fur/ tall, 174 cm
Weapons: none
Skills: ability, dog straight

Sexuality; Demisexual
Crush; open
lover; open
Kin; Ume & Hayabusa are like brothers
Species; Shiba Inu dog/ humanoid

Appearance (human & Dog)
Hair: Short russet light brown, messy, has dog ears even in his human form
Eyes: Light brown/ light orange-brown
Body: Reddish brown, with cream white fur/ small 170 cm, skinny
Skills: Agility, dogs straight

Sexuality; Bisexual
Crush; Chiterasu
lover; open
Kin; Hayabusa & Take are like brothers.
Species; Kai ken Dog/ humanoid

Appearance (human & Dog)
Hair: Light reddish brown, short, messy, has dog ears even in his human form
Eyes: Amber (both forms)
Body: dog - reddish brown tiger striped/skinny, tall 181 cm, muscular
Skills: agility, speed, straight of a dog

Sexuality; Pansexual
Crush; Dark Sun/ Ammy in a way.
lover; open
Kin; Ume & Take are like brothers, even if they're not blood-related in any way.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu May 23, 2024 6:33 am

[Yeah...
Anyway! I'm going to put more characters in
I gave Ume and Hayabusa mates in a fan art I did, and since Chibi and Dark Sun already have an SO, I'm going to put my two dogs in here]

Name;
Aerith Gainsborough
Gender;
Female
Age;
22 or 23 years?
Team/ rank:
Rebel, good side
Healer and defense
Fandom:
Final Fantasy, Canon
Species;
At least half Ancient

Appearance:
Long lighter brown hair that seems curly. Pretty eyes (I think she has the Mako eyes), average height? Slender.
Skills:
(Going to have to Wiki)

Sexuality;
Bisexual
Crush;
Zack
lover;
Zack
Kin;
Nope

Name;
Sephiroth
Gender;
male
Age;
Probably like 27
Team:
Bad
Fighter (offense)
Fandom:
Final Fantasy canon
Species;
Whatever Genova is

Appearance:
He's got tanned sort of skin. His hair is silver, long and straight. He has blue/green (blue and green) cat like eyes. He's taller and well muscled.
Clothes:
All black
Weapons:
Long sword
Skills:
(Have to Wiki this)

Sexuality;
I'm going with demi or pan
Crush/anything:
Rufus
Jessie too
lover;
Nope
Kin;
Genova

Name;
Jessica/ Jessie
Gender;
Female
Age;
Team:
Neutral
Nope
Fandom:
Final Fantasy OC
Species;
human

Appearance:
Pale skin with freckles on the arms and legs. Curly ginger hair with a part. It reaches chest/mid back. Deeply brown eyes and she's slender.
Skills?
Dogs like her a lot.

Sexuality;
Demiromantic Pansexual
Crush/anything:
Feels something for Rufus
Probably Sephiroth too
lover;
Nope
Kin;
Parents and siblings but not in RP

Name;
Ko
Gender;
Genderfluid or agender
Age;
adult
Team:
Rebels/good
Canine Warrior
Fandom:
Okami canon
Species;
Dog/humanoid

Appearance:
Forum/viewtopic.php?t=4889054

Humanoid has brownish tannish maybe grayish hair to the shoulders. The eyes are brownish or ambery-brown, and their skin is golden-tan. They are slender but also active, so they have some muscle. They wear clothes the same color as their bandana, with the same symbol on the shirt.
Skills:
Dog, humanoid form, agility, speed

Sexuality;
Pan
Crush;
Nope
lover;
Their mate shown in the picture
Kin;
Considers the others as family

Name;
Akai
Gender;
Male
Age;
adult
Team:
Rebels/good
Moral support because why not
Fandom:
Okami OC
Species;
Dog/humanoid

Appearance:

Humanoid has red ears and tail, and red hair that goes past the shoulders. The eyes are a deep brown, and the skin is golden-tan, and he's slender.
Skills:
Dog, humanoid form too

Sexuality;
Homosexual
Crush;
Ume
lover;
Open
Kin;
The pup technically

Name;
Yukihira
Gender;
Male
Age;
adult
Team:
Rebel/good
Moral support because why not
Fandom:
Okami OC
Species;
Dog/humanoid

Appearance:

Humanoid has black ears and white tipped black tail as well as golden eyes and golden tan skin. The hair is to the bottom of the neck, white with a little black, and he's slender.
Skills:
Dog form, humanoid form

Sexuality;
Homosexual
Crush;
Hayabusa
lover;
Open
Kin;
Nope
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Thu May 23, 2024 1:40 pm

(Kk, I'll change that. I'm just laughing at Kaida being in a pool in the RP because it's just funny and ironic)

Yumi: Kimiko and I stopped and saw Ammy and Chibi. "Hey Ammy and Chibi." I said to Ammy and Chibi. Kimiko and I had feeling Kaida was in a pool somewhere in the hotel.

Lunarose: I saw Yukina and smiled. I sat down on the ground in front of Yukina and started to pet her. "Your so adorable no matter what form your in Yukina." I said to Yukina. (Lol)

Kaida: I swam over to the edge of the pool and swam up to the flat area that had steps. It's shallow but I don't mind and I started to play with the water in the pool, keeping it inside the pool so I wouldn't get Yukiro wet.

Haru Arai~ I moved onto the next row of dead plants. I heard the door the greenhouse garden open and Hisaki walked down the steps and into the greenhouse/Garden. Hi Hisaki." I said to Hisaki.

Hisaki: "Hi Haru." I said to Haru. I knew she was afraid to tell Kaida her feelings, I know her and Kaida are mates, that why Kaida came to land in the first place back in Masquerade Heights, to look for Haru.
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu May 23, 2024 2:08 pm

[Thank you.
Are the new characters from Queen and I accepted?]

Yukina- Yua f- 18- Kitsune shifter or Were fox- multi fandom OC- Rebel group defense/ magic user- blue fire and fox form- Pan; Lunarose- siblings Yukimi (20), Shiromi and Shiroki (19)- Tags: Lunarose

The blue marked ad eyed white fox sat down and scratched an ear. She then seemed to wag her tails, as the other girl sat beside her and pet her. She yipped and blushed...but one couldn't tell since she was a fox. She twitched her ears, then continued to wag her tails.

Yukiro- Yuo- m- 38- Kitsune- multifandom OC- Rebel group magic user/ maybe fighter- normal fire and fox form- bi- Tags: Kaida

The red marked white six tailed fox stared at the pools...then shook his head. He pawed at the water but instantly backed up, shaking his head.

Adora- Ado- f- 18- human- She-ra canon- Rebel group fighter, offense- She-ra ('by the power of grayskull!')- bi- Catra/Katra- Tags: Cat/ open

Her hair was pulled back into a ponytail as always, and she smiled at her girlfriend. Cat seemed to be getting tired again, so she was letting the other lean on her. Their fingers were interlaced, and the blonde felt so happy. She looked lovingly with blue eyes at her girlfriend.

Catra/Katra- Cat/Kat- f- 18- cat girl- She-ra canon- Rebel group offense, defense- fast, agile, can climb, has claws- bi or demi- Adora- Tags: Adora/ open

The brownish-grayish haired one, with hair pulled back into a ponytail, purred. Dark ears twitched, as her brownish-grayish tail flicked. Golden and blue eyes were closed, as she was dozing off. The tanned one wore the usual gloves, dark and gold pants, red shirt and white jacket over her shoulder.

Amaterasu- Ammy- f- adult- brush Kami- Okami canon- Rebels fighter- Celestial brush, wolf and human- mate Oki- Chibi and Dark Sun; Amaya; Ogina, Oka, Yatagarasu- Tags: her Chibi/ Yumi and Kimiko

The white haired blue eyed woman smiled as she looked at the girls. Her ears twitched and tail flicked, as she said "How are you two doing today?"

Chibiterasu- Chibi- m- 20- wolf (humanoid) x brush Kami- Okamiden canon- rebels defense mainly- brush powers, wolf and humanoid- pan- has SO (my OC)- Tags: mom/ Yumi and Kimiko

The dark eyed white wolf humanoid smiled at the two girls a moment. He then thought of his siblings, but they were safe back at the room(s) with Darky.

Amaya- Am, Aya- f- 14- wolf (humanoid) x brush Kami- Okamiden OC- neutral- brush powers likely wolf and humanoid- ??- Tags: Dark Sun

The heterochromatic eyed girl hummed as she watched the pups. She sighed and turned back to a wolf, nudging Ogina away from their brother.

Dark Sun- Darky- m- 20- wolf (humanoid) x brush Kami- Okamiden canon- neutral- watches Amaya and the others-dark version of Chibi's, wolf and humanoid- pan- has SO- Tags: Amaya

The red eyed black haired male watched Amaya further deal with Ogina. He sighed and said "Thank you..." then looked to Oka and Yatagarasu.

Salem- m- 22- Neko demon- OC- neutral- cat form, darkness power- homosexual- Celestial is SO- Tags: Celestial

The black and light purple haired one brushed at shoulder length hair. White tipped black cat ears twitched, and his pink heart ended tail flicked. Purple eyes looked to his boy, and he smiled at the other. The red horned one, with light purple top and red and black shorts and dark blue leggings, smiled. He watched the other blush. The white lace up boots wearing demon Neko let out a delighted laugh.

Celestial- Celes- m- 22- wolf dragon or oriental dragon- OC- neutral- dragon form, healing power- homosexual- Salem is SO- has a kitty- has a job at a clinic- Tags: Salem

The black and purple haired one, with a purple rope and golden bell around his neck and throat, hummed. He wore a red crop top that didn't cover the shoulders. He also had on white shorts, and some stockings/knee socks. He sighed as he brushed at the shoulder length hair..Golden eyes then looked to Salem, and he blushed. He looked down as the other laughed...but his black, purple, and some white dragon tail flicked happily. Black wolf ears had also gone back. He wasn't angry or anything though, just feeling shy.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me