Based on Click to view
Artist HowlingHooves [gallery]
Time spent 7 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
16 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Range Trotters V.2 Artist Search ꧂

Postby HowlingHooves » Mon Dec 21, 2020 11:50 am

Welcome to Range Trotters V2 Artist Search!
    The old lines will be used for artist entries, but please do not create personal characters on them regardless.
    You are not required to make a cover, but feel free if that's what you prefer!

As an artist for Range Trotters, you will be asked to be able to post at least one adopt per month of service.
    This does not include breedings or customs. I’m not at all very strict with this, I know life gets hectic!However, in order to gain access to use the Auction hub you will need to have three months of general activity. By general activity, I mean 3+ adopts per month.

Genetic knowledge is preferred, but not required. Learning is a fun part of genetics, so if you have any questions please never hesitate to ask! ♥

Communication is key. If you cannot meet the monthly requirement, just give me a heads up! It's not a huge deal, everyone gets busy at different intervals. So long as we keep on the same page, I'm very willing to work with anyone who is interested in joining the team.

Quality over quantity! This is always preferred, but please be aware that if a user continually posts below average adopts for Range Trotters you may be placed on a probationary period. If things do not improve over the next four months, you will be removed from the artist team. Don't worry, though! If this does end up happening, I won't just drop it on you, I'll be in communication with you to see if there's something I can do to help you out. c;

To be considered, please make at least 3 entries!
    There is a max of 10 entries per user.
    Do not add any type of edits, please. Line or item, they will be disqualified.
    Please include both phenotype and genotype for your entries!
    Eye color can be any color. Heterochromia is permitted, but considered a rare trait overall.
    You're more than welcome to make a mock-breeding if you’re struggling with what genes to pick.

Feel free to PM or DM on discord if you have any questions or concerns. c:
    The team looks forward to seeing your entries!
Last edited by HowlingHooves on Mon Jan 29, 2024 2:08 pm, edited 8 times in total.
HowlingHooves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Range Trotters V.2 Artist Search ꧂

Postby Kayara » Mon Dec 21, 2020 2:40 pm

mark!
I’m Kay, and I’m fascinated with animals. If you can swallow pills, you're cooler than me. When I lurk, it's to chat with my friend or perhaps contribute to the oekaki boards ;]
other: pentecostal/apostolic, she/her|introvert/INFP-T|❤️❤️💖|TH|Art shop|pic credit
ImageImageImage
Kayara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Charli13 » Wed Dec 23, 2020 1:25 pm

mark
Hello all! My name is Charli. I love horses, drawing, and reading. I just joined CS last year, and recently got into oekaki and character collecting. If you would like to talk, I'm available, just shoot me a PM. Anyway, have a good day!
Charli13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby khenney » Thu Dec 24, 2020 5:17 am

Mark
Art commissions and trades are closed. I just don't have time guys, I'm so sorry

I am an adult player

You can call me Khen, CG, or Bailee
I have a son (adult player,) 2 mutts, fish, chickens, and a goat. I'm prone to medical problems. If you ever need help with equine genetics just send me a message and I will help if I can. If not I will give my best guess and provide resources
If you have a pressing art request, pm me, chances are I'll atleast atempt it

Character Storage¤Art Shop Page (closed)
Rest in peace Logan Admiral
khenney

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby little_light » Thu Feb 04, 2021 3:40 pm

mark!
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

𝚒 𝚗 𝚏 𝚒 𝚗 𝚒 𝚝 𝚎xx𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚕𝚘𝚛𝚎
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙰𝙻𝙻 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚃𝙸𝙼𝙴 𝙸𝙽 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚆𝙾𝚁𝙻𝙳
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

|| fr || sig ||
━ ━━ ━ ━━ ━
hello! im little_light, feel free
to call me light.
rest in peace
lance reddick
may the light guide you
━ ━━ ━ ━━ ━
𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙴, 𝙻𝙸𝚃𝚃𝙻𝙴 𝙻𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃.
𝚆𝙴 𝙷𝙰𝚅𝙴
━ ━━ ━ ━━ ━
interests include ;; destiny,
transformers, nier, skyrim,
reading, art, video gaming
~ warlock main ~
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

little_light

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HowlingHooves » Mon Feb 22, 2021 3:21 pm

HowlingHooves wrote:
    The old lines will be used for artist entries, but please do not create personal characters on them regardless.

As an artist for Range Trotters, you will be expected to be able to post at least one adopt per month of service.
    This does not include breedings or customs.
    If approached, you will be asked to complete a two-month guest artist term; the length is due to the requirements for only one adopt per month for active staff. As a Guest Artist, you are allowed to make adopts, permitted to do breedings (if they are open), and can assist in events!
    Imports are not permitted to be made by GAs at this time, but this may change in the future.

Genetic knowledge is preferred, but not ultimately required. Learning is a fun part of genetics, so if you have any questions please never hesitate to ask! ♥

Communication is key. If you cannot meet the monthly requirement, just give me a heads up! It's not a huge deal, everyone gets busy at different intervals. So long as we keep on the same page, I'm very willing to work with anyone who is interested in joining the team.

Quality over quantity! This is always preferred, but please be aware that if a user continually posts below average adopts for Range Trotters you may be placed on a probationary period. If things do not improve over the next four months, you will be removed from the artist team. Don't worry, though! If this does end up happening, I won't just drop it on you, I'll be in communication with you to see if there's something I can do to help you out. c;

Eye color can be any color. Heterochromia is permitted, but considered a rare trait overall.
HowlingHooves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HowlingHooves » Thu Mar 18, 2021 2:14 pm

HowlingHooves wrote:

As an artist for Range Trotters, you will be expected to be able to post at least one adopt per month of service.
    If approached, you will be asked to complete a two-month guest artist term; the length is due to the requirements for only one adopt per month for active staff. As a Guest Artist, you are allowed to make adopts, permitted to do breedings (if they are open), and can assist in events!
    Imports are not permitted to be made by GAs at this time, but this may change in the future.

Currently seeking full time artists, GA terms will be skipped at this time.

Genetic knowledge is preferred, but not ultimately required. Learning is a fun part of genetics, so if you have any questions please never hesitate to ask! ♥

HowlingHooves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HowlingHooves » Tue Mar 30, 2021 11:41 am

HowlingHooves wrote:

Currently seeking full time artists, GA terms will be skipped at this time.

HowlingHooves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AdamJ » Wed Mar 31, 2021 6:40 am

mark!!

Discord | DragC | About Me | ©