Kalon Fanclub V.4

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.4

Postby kittykore » Sat Mar 30, 2019 12:25 pm

──-────────────────────
bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio

────────────────────-──
███░█████████████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
███░█████████████████ █
──-────────────────────

────────────────────-──
███░█████████████████ █
███░█████████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──-───────────────
coding credit kalons art shop
toyhouse

bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio

───────────────-──
███░█████████████ █
kittykore

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HellyBoo » Sat Mar 30, 2019 4:26 pm

@peachcandies - Goodluck Trading.
@Novalien - Same, GOodluck trade and with the item stuff!
@aesthetic~ - Again, goooooodluck.

Im looking for some non-owners and Owners of under 5 kals.

I have a few kals im going to be gifting soon, Im just looking for the above to have a chat too, work out if my kals are best suited to your first kal <3
PM me and please be ready to chat.

This isn't a plea for more friends, I promise.
{ ~ My Beautiful Viscets ~ } | { ~ My Kalons ~ }

Guys I'm away for a while. I've turned off messages for a few days just to gather my thoughts and re assess my life inside CS and the Kalon community. I'm sorry if I've let anyone down. Im sorry.
HellyBoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Missing✖ » Sat Mar 30, 2019 5:09 pm

@ Rosemoon -- wow nice trade!!! <3
@ kuro,---GL my friend :)
@ Novalien--- GL on trading the nice kal !

Trading

https://toyhou.se/800516.arisa

https://toyhou.se/782290.jacky#2843652

https://toyhou.se/782292.oliver#2843656

Looking for love interest for Kals

send me a PM :}

xxxxxx━━━━━┓

MissingX /She-her/
Asexual/Unknown/

Dragon cave

┗━━━━━xxxxxx
ImageImage
Missing✖

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rabidlynxeon » Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:26 am

this is my first time posting here so forgive me if I do something wrong ;v;

@ Missing✖ those kalons are al beautiful! I’d love to trade for one, but I’m afraid I currently don’t have enough kalons to consider trading yet ^^*

@ HellyBoo good luck gifting off your kals! I’d love to chat with you any time if you need too!

@ 76heart woah! Those kals are beautiful! I really like the dark kit with purple and orange designs ;w; she has such an eye catching design!

I’d like to show off a gift that was given to me ^^

Im currently working on finding someone to do a growth for me, as I would love to see this babe grown. Until then, i’ll Just stay captivated by the fluffy tail 0v0
i am no longer active
due to health issues and instability, I will not longer be active here.
I will be semi-active on toyhouse and discord for the time being but I will likely disappear soon.
rabidlynxeon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Creme Eggs » Sun Mar 31, 2019 5:54 am

@Iwa-Chan :: that tail is absoltely precious, darling kit
    @Missing✖ :: amazing kals for trade, sadly im not up for trading right now
    @HellyBoo :: good luck making friends gifting kals!

hi so,, the very first kalon i ever got is overdue a growth!
    I can't pay much; maybe a few pets ^^
    Kaylee

plus im here to show off my new kiddos!!
    this was my first breeding and I got two babs from the litter
    top is sherbert and bottom is maddox!
    they're mediviel au and are part royalty, part time traveler, and part normal villager ^^
    currently looking for friends other than their brother roshan!

forgive me if i did something wrong, this is only my second (or third? idk) time posting here :>
hi! she/her please
I love manatees

toyhouse

Creme Eggs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby messenger » Sun Mar 31, 2019 9:20 am

Hey everyone, it’s been a while, I took a pretty long hiatus
    from cs but I’m back now and to get back into things I wanted to draw
    some of y’alls kals,
    they’ll be on the base below
    Im also trying to improve my digital art skills because they s u c k

The first three to just pm me a ref of their kals gets a slot, one kal per person :^)
    1. peachcandies
    2. sapphirellion
    3. Theodosia

replies

@ Creme Eggs : goodness those kits are cute, sherbert is an adorable name that really fits! Congrats!!
    @ Iwa-Chan : wow I love their colours and the fluffy tail, have fun the bab and good luck on finding a growth, we all know the struggle haha
    @ Missing✖ : good luck on finding trades, I’m sure you’ll get some offers soon as those are some pretty kals !!
    @ HellyBoo: that’s very generous of you and the people you give them to will be very thankful for it !

messenger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby roelian » Sun Mar 31, 2019 10:07 am

@Iwa-Chan - Fluffy baby! Welcome to the fanclub, by the way! I can't wait to see that kid around more. I hope you find a growth soon, as I've been looking for some myself ugh
@Creme Eggs - those children are beautiful!! I really can't wait to see more of them and I love the time traveler idea?? Except my dumb self read it as "part-time traveler" at first
@messenger - your art is so cute!! A shame I missed a slot but most of my kids are kinda difficult and I don't wanna subject anyone to that lmaoo

This is kind of a quick post I'm just excited yall

I traded with Planiteri and got this beautiful kid and they full two different slots on my kalon bucket list! A neon kid, and a gem growth kid!!

With the help of Mint, I've decided to name him Zinfandel! Zin for short, tho Recherche offered "Zerin" ans I might change it to that because I'm very indecisive I just know I want... Z. So I guess his name is just Z for now lmao

I don't have much on him I just wanted to lay on the floor and cry tbh. Probably gonna look for growths for him soon or see if I can... Maybe try to do it myself? Who knowwwsss

samael || he/they || adult
|| ✧ nep ✧ || ✧ jean ✧ ||
roelian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

> Kalon Fanclub V.4

Postby 薄桜鬼 » Sun Mar 31, 2019 8:52 pm

REPLIES

@katsuvo Super big congrats on that eye burn baby! That family is super dear, I'm glad to see that kiddo in such good hands and grats on getting those bucket list items checked off!

@messenger Welcome back from your hiatus! It's super kind of you to offer art and I wish you well with that!

@Creme Eggs Oooh those kits are super cute! I offer a really big congrats to you! Especially that top kit, I just adore the colors so much! I also wish to well in finding a growth for your kiddo!

OUTRO

I have a few kalons I could introduce but, well, that doesn't really matter anymore. Towards the beginning of the month, I left the kalon server, stating I was leaving the community. I meant to get around to posting here too to sort of make it "official" or whatever. It's taken a while but I'm making this post finally.

In the beginning I really really enjoyed kalons and, for the most part, the people of the community made me really enjoy being here. I appreciate everybody who's shown me kindness here, truly. Quickly, though, things did turn and I felt that kalons was very quickly becoming too emotionally heavy for me. I began to, and still do, feel quite bad being around now. Things haven't been good for me this half year in real life so I decided to leave as not to put more on myself. It does upset me a bit to feel like I had to leave but the kalons I've collected and the people I've met and am still thankful for. Thank you to everybody who showed me kindness. A few people in particular who had come to mean a lot to me were hound, sentimental, and planiteri. I can't express how nice it was to get to be around you guys and how much you helped me through hard times. Kalons was a nice escape and the kindness I was shown is irreplaceable in my heart, thank you.

I don't know if I'll finish up using my breeding slots or what. I honestly don't feel too great being around CS anymore but I tend to just habitually linger here (after all I've been on here since 2012 it's not easy to just stop visiting). None of my kalons will be for trade and I apologize for that. However, as I mentioned I may consider breeding them so you're welcome to send me a message on here about that. I may consider it but, as a whole, I'm not sure what I plan on doing next. Whatever I do next, feel free to message me for whatever. I apologize to the people I was in contact with on Discord that can no longer message me. My PMs are always open, though, and I would encourage you to message me if you want to.

My link to my kalons is gone from my signature but here it is if you wish to check them out: Click

Sorry this was long, but thank you for your time. I wish you all well.
薄桜鬼

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby raven [烏] » Sun Mar 31, 2019 9:24 pm

i. replies !!
        @messenger ;; aww those are adorable! i might need to get some done of my kals!
        @ katzuvo ;; that is a beautiful kit. i would smooch. zinfandel is a name i've never heard before. it's refreshing and i love it. keep rockin' it, zin!
        @ 薄桜鬼 ;; love all your kals so much but i'm admittedly biased towards mei fang for his colouring. damn boi!

ii. introduction !!
        check out these growths that _slientsiren_ made for keiji, maeve and lucien?? i cannot thank him enough. please show him more love.

iii. outro !!
        i love you all but i just got some small burns on my face and i feel very emotional about it rip,, i might be offline quite a bit until i start feeling better!!thanks for listening bb!
raven | she/he/they
“life finds a way” – ian malcolm
abt | kals | ♡ | TH
raven [烏]

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby she wolf warrior » Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:12 am

she wolf warrior wrote:
    https://sta.sh/21nkt5tp0pde?edit=1
    looking at trade offers on the kals above. feel free to offer anything, i'll look at MYOs although i highly prefers kits and premade kals ^^
    im willing to trade multiple for a kal i really connect to, as well as vise versa. design over edits, but i would prefer kals of similar edit levels to the one you're offering on, although not required as i'll consider everything! i have no cool-down either c:
    PM me with offers if interested! <33
    here is my dream kal stash if you're interested in what my preferences are, but i do not expect an offer w kals such as these, just offer anything!

@ norang - those growths look amazing! also hope you're alright, feel better soon!
    @ 薄桜鬼 - i hope you are alright, your kalons are gorgeous and hopefully you can find what you're looking for <3
    @ katzuvo - congrats on the new addition! they're gorgeous!
    @ messenger - your style is adorable! i love your art <33
    @ Creme Eggs - i hope you can find a growth, congrats on the new kiddos!
    @ Iwa-Chan - congrats on your new bab! that tail is super floofy, i love it <333
    @ Missing✖ - good luck w trading and relationships!
    @ HellyBoo - i hope you can find your kals a suitable home, good luck!
    @ peachcandies - good luck finding trades!
    @ Novalien - i also wish you luck with trades and finding some art!
she wolf warrior

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me