Hoarder Secret Santa 2023 | CLOSED | Shopping In Progress

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Hoarder Secret Santa 2023 | CLOSED | Shopping In Progress

Postby LissaJo » Fri Nov 04, 2022 11:14 am

SIGNUPS CLOSED
HOARDER SECRET SANTA 2023

RULES

• all CS rules apply
  • you must have at least one 2022-2023 uncommon or under hoard to join edit: you can have older hoards and include them as well, you just have to have some newer hoard pets too
    this is so even newer hoarders can participate <3 if you hoard all of a species or all pink pets or even if you hoard a litter that contains a rare pet but also contains commons & uncommons, that is perfectly fine and counts!
  • rare/VR hoarders are welcome, but nobody is expected to gift for your rare/VR hoard but you may gift them if you would like to
  • your letter to Santa can be edited & added to throughout the event;
    if you have a limited hoard on your letter, try not to trade for them once Santa's are assigned
    (you don't want your Santa to get you a bunch of pets for a complete hoard! :) )

rule update: please do not use tiny font or brightly color font for your letters to Santa!
    how is Santa supposed to bring you what you want if they can't read your letter ? ;)
  • no spamming, please make sure all posts have something meaningful to add to the discussion;
    no posting just to say 'congrats' or 'yay! i got another pet for my SS' every time you get another successful trade :)
  • RULE UPDATE/CLARIFICATION: do post your progress, but don't brag about the amount of pets you have for your giftee; some players may feel bad if they can only afford a small amount. (there is a difference between being excited & posting you have gotten 100 pets/are % to your goal & bragging/doing it in a way that feels like you are deliberately trying to make others feel badly about their own progress)
  • if you do post a progress on how you are doing, keep it vague so your person doesn't figure out who their SS is!
  • the person who is GIFTED may post their gift on the thread as well as a thank you if they wish; this is not required
  • if you have not opened your Assignment PM within one week, you will be removed from Hoarder Secret Santa.
    this is to ensure everyone is active and has plenty of time to find their gifts
  • if for any reason you are unable to fulfill your gifting commitment, please tell me ASAP so I can reassign as needed :)
  • signups close November 30th, 23:59 CS time // Santa assignments will be sent out before December 3rd
  • gifts should be sent on December 24-25th (you should send them out by December 25th, 23:59 CS time)
    remember: it is better to gift early than late! nobody wants to think they were forgotten ;)
    if you need to send it out a day or 2 early, that is fine! if you are unable to send it out in that time frame (or you wish to remain anonymous), please let your elf know and you can send it to us to send out for you!

DISCORD
We have a discord now! Feel free to come chat & get all hyped up about HSS!

Reminder: All CS Rules apply.

Hoarder Secret Santa Discord

reply to this post with the following form to sign up!

Code: Select all
[b]Name: [/b]
[b]Have you read the rules?: [/b]
[b]Will you try to be the best Santa that you can?: [/b]
[b]Why do you want to be a Secret Santa?: [/b]
[b]Anything else you would like to add?: [/b]

[b]LETTER TO SANTA[/b]
{add in your letter here! please do not use tiny font or brightly colored font!  it doesn't need to be posted when you sign up but it should be filled out before Santas are assigned - please only add your hoard pets and items to this, regular WL pets shouldn't be asked for here, but your Santa is welcome to gift them to you as well if they would like - it is completely optional}

[color=transparent][size=10]super secret codeword for the elves: hoarderSSsignup

ELF APPLICATIONS - CLOSED
I am happy to announce we are welcoming back our 2 elves from last year, Highland & Keir;

please DM me your app if you are interested - for easy communication, you need to have Discord. I probably only need 1 or 2 elves so if more people apply, not everyone may be accepted. don't let this discourage you from applying in the future though!

[b]Discord Name: (don't forget to include the # part too! example: chickensmoothier#0123 [/b]
[b]DO you have basic knowledge of how to use google sheets?: [/b]
[b]Why do you want to be an Elf?: [/b]
[b]Anything else you would like to add?: [/b]

NEED HELP FINDING PETS?

• the CS Free Adoptions forum is a great place to search for your giftee's hoard pets or fodder to trade for them. please be mindful of the giver's rules/requests
  • offsite trades (such as for FlightRising(FR) currency) are an excellent way to find more pets if you have limited trade fodder available! CS has a forum to find/make those trades at here.
  • if you are struggling still, please DM me and I will see if I can help you come up with a solution!

ADVERTISING

feel free to post these in your signature, or to make buttons of your own. if you'd like to have your buttons posted here for others to use, please let me know!

[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=4799394][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/756654241354874880/1037852500105113660/hoarderSS2.png[/img][/url]

[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=4799394][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/756654241354874880/1037852498033127534/hoarderSSbutton3.png[/img][/url]

[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=4799394][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/756654241354874880/1037852499484344400/hoarderSSbutton2.png[/img][/url]

[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=4799394][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/756654241354874880/1037852500725874718/hoarderSSblinkie.gif[/img][/url]

[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=4799394][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/756654241354874880/1037852499811516446/hoarderSSbutton.png[/img][/url]

[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=4799394][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/756654241354874880/1037852500415479909/hoarderSS.png[/img][/url]

Last edited by LissaJo on Fri Dec 08, 2023 9:22 am, edited 17 times in total.
LissaJo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Hoarder Secret Santa 2022

RESERVED

Last edited by LissaJo on Fri Nov 04, 2022 11:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
LissaJo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

RESERVED

LissaJo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LissaJo » Fri Nov 04, 2022 11:15 am

APPLICATIONS OPEN

LissaJo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Hoarder Secret Santa 2022 | Apps Open!

Postby hypmic » Fri Nov 04, 2022 12:15 pm

Name: magikarp
Have you read the rules?: yes!
Will you try to be the best Santa that you can?: of course!
Why do you want to be a Secret Santa?: i like gifting and spreading joy :>
Anything else you would like to add?: thank you for hosting :>

LETTER TO SANTA
Hello! Firstly- thank you for being my santa! I have MANY hoards- they're all in different groups, starting with [H]! Some are self explanatory, like 'Doll horses', some are pretty cryptic sounding, like "I may be cringe but I am free' haha. Most of my hoards are pretty obvious what they are- either the same litter or similar theme, but I'll highlight a few that might be a bit more cryptic. 'All That Glitters'- Porcelain themed pets. 'Book of Shadows'- Crystal pets. 'I am cringe but I am free'- Mushroom themed pets. 'Mika'- Pets with one yellow/orange, one blue eye. 'Mothman'- Moth themed butterfly wolves. 'Senbonzakura'- Sakura/Cherry blossom themed pets. All of my hoards are unlimited- thank you very much for anything you gift me :> Happy Holidays!!

[size=10]super secret codeword for the elves: hoarderSSsignup
Trying to collect ALL rats (No dupes) Please send trades to help me out! Also wanting FR stuff for my pets (FR user is scoresilver) :>

Join our Chicken Smoothie Discord Server!
hypmic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bubbaberriboo » Fri Nov 04, 2022 12:22 pm

Name: bubbaberriboo
      Will you try to be the best Santa that you can?: of course!
      Why do you want to be a Secret Santa?: i don’t really trade much outside of hoards, so i got a ton of fodder that could help someone else with their hoards!
      Anything else you would like to add?: thank you for hosting this!

LETTER TO SANTA
      firstly, thank you for being my santa! i promise you i will love my gift no matter how big or small! luckily, i like to think i have some pretty simple and easy to find hoards!

editing; started a new hoard
      [url]cat[/url] + wings

first, i hoard all strawberry items;
      ImageImage Image ImageImageImage ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image
      they are all on my wishlist. the only ones i suspect you may have trouble finding are the store strawberries and halloween tokens, but don't worry about those! the others were all free and are super easy to find!

just found out these existed

another item i hoard is the non-binary flag;
      it is a free item from the store, but everyone can only get one so it might be a little trickier
      at least it was for me. i think i just about got every single one from every active trader when it first came out. i haven't traded for many since then. good luck

i also started hoarding this plushie from the recent halloween event!

and pets...
      ImageImageImageImage
      i hoard all the non-binary pride pets! they are all common and below, so hopefully you won't have a problem finding them!

thank you again for being my santa! good luck and i hope you have a nice holiday and new year! ^^
Last edited by bubbaberriboo on Mon Dec 12, 2022 12:16 pm, edited 5 times in total.

heyo, my name is bumble!
      i'm a non-binary adult who
      uses he/him or xey/xem
      pronouns. i hope you are
      having a lovely day/night!
      - - -
      pets for FR
bubbaberriboo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Highland » Fri Nov 04, 2022 12:31 pm

Name:Highland
Have you read the rules?: yes yes!
Will you try to be the best Santa that you can?: absolutely!!!
Why do you want to be a Secret Santa?: I participate in the other secret Santa every year, and the hoarders one seems like so much fun as well. It’s nice to have a hoarder specific secret Santa as I know there may be some people in the other one that dislike hoarders and don’t support hoards so it’s nice to have a “safe” area!
Anything else you would like to add?: this is an amazing idea and I’m so glad it’s a thing now! I hope it continues every year. As long as it’s a thing, I will do this every year just as I do the other one.

LETTER TO SANTA
First I’d like to thank you for what you collect for me❤️ I have a few hoards which are the following-

••Cows!
••Lions!
••Jackalopes!
••Snakes!
••Oxens!
Absolutely any of these is absolutely appreciated. These are my forever hoards which I will never stop collecting. As of now I don’t have any unfinished hoards- but that could change! If so I’ll be sure to edit this post❤️ Happy holidays and thank you!

I also hoard ALL nature items and creatures (not plushies, the little creatures that have a realistic look to them like the ducks listed below, fawns, snakes, etc)
-
Have a growing collection of these 2015 duckling items too!
ImageImageImageImageImage

Last edited by Highland on Mon Dec 05, 2022 4:57 am, edited 3 times in total.
x“You should never say ‘who's there?’
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDon't you watch scary movies? It's a death wish” ©
Highland || adult || xx || stay alive
Thriller/scary movie aficionado

Highland

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Magpi3.14 » Fri Nov 04, 2022 12:55 pm

Name: Magpi3.14
Will you try to be the best Santa that you can?: of course <3
Why do you want to be a Secret Santa?: I think it is a wonderful opportunity to get to know more people in the community!
Anything else you would like to add?: thank you so much!

LETTER TO SANTA
Hello secret santa!

The pet that I am hoarding is Doglike's Staff pet from 2022! The pose is so dynamic, and the little blep is absolutely adorable! This is the only pet that I started collecting multiple of, so I'm excited to see what the future brings!

Items:
Any plushies or horses (including the figurines)!

Thank you so much for everything that you do, and I hope your holliday's are merry and full of relaxing times <3

Last edited by Magpi3.14 on Thu Dec 01, 2022 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Magpi3.14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coatiferous » Fri Nov 04, 2022 3:08 pm

Name: aph coati
Have you read the rules?: yes
Will you try to be the best Santa that you can?: yes!
Why do you want to be a Secret Santa?: i looove gifting people and gifting hoard pets sounds fun (:
Anything else you would like to add?: nothing I can think of!

LETTER TO SANTA
What's poppin' Santa?
I currently only have a few hoards from 2021-2022, and they are are follows below! The text links to the hoard group if I have one set up. I have many, many hoards in my collection so scroll down to the groups beginning in 3000 to see them!

ImageThis specific lovebird from this litter.
ImageAny of the outcomes from the cow litter.
ImageImage Either of these two outcomes from their litter.
Image This specific outcome.
Image This specific outcome.

If you could help me get even one to add to the party, I would much appreciate it <3

Last edited by coatiferous on Sat Dec 03, 2022 10:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
coatiferous

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keir; » Fri Nov 04, 2022 5:31 pm

Name: Keir;
    Have you read the rules?: yes
    Will you try to be the best Santa that you can?: yes, of course!
    Why do you want to be a Secret Santa?: I've participated in the regular SS for several years now, and it's always really fun! Plus my main focus on CS is hoarding, so it sounds even more fun to collect and gift hoard pets for someone <3
    Anything else you would like to add?: not that i can think of

LETTER TO SANTA
    Hi, thank you for joining and being my Santa! I'll love whatever hoard pets/items you collect for me - that being said, here are some of my hoards!

Pet Only Hoards:
  • PPS Cats - all years, all rarities
  • EPPS Cats - all years, all rarities
  • PPS Lions - all years, all rarities
  • EPPS Lions - all years, all rarities
  • PPS Bunnies - all years, all rarities
  • Notebook Galaxies - all 5 outcomes from the January 2014 2nd gen dog litter by Sorren Fey
  • Teen, Age - all 3 outcomes from the November 2017 dog litter by Yağmur
  • The Land Under The Hill - all 3 outcomes from the 2019 Fae Mischief fairy dog litter by Solloby
  • We're No Different, Only By Name - only 1 outcome from the August 2016 cat litter by sketchi
  • We Walk The Transit Streets, Until You Find Me - all 3 outcomes from the May 2011 butterfly wolf litter by bouquetblu

Pet + Item Hoards:
  • Pajama Party - all adult outcomes from the August 2017 cat litter by Sorren Fey + all colors of the Kigurumi items from Halloween 2018
  • My Heart's Like A Firework In My Chest - only 1 outcome from the January 2017 dog litter by Yağmur + all colors of the Sparkler, Sparkler Trail, and Firework Contacts from New Years 2019 + the NightSky BG from New Years 2017
    ** note: the "2019" sparkler trail items are not included in my hoard - only the regular sparkler trails! the "unlit sparkler" is also not included, only the lit ones ^^

Last edited by Keir; on Tue Nov 08, 2022 10:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
║███
║███
║███
─────────
keir - he/him
coding shop
─────────

───┐
ImageImage
███║
███║
███║