Artist Karmel [gallery]
Time spent 3 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
26 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by iaan

Suzaku Readoption (Winner)

Postby Karmel » Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:55 pm

Despite best efforts I cannot seem to connect with this darling.
So I figured they would have a much better home with someone else than with me. ^^

So this Readopt is going to be a simple raffle... with a twist.

You have to answer the prompt to enter. I want you to tell me about your favorite Kalon pairing! As little or as much as you please, whether it's one you have with someone else or just between your own Kalons. I love hearing about people's Kalons, and hearing about their loved one is even better. Give me a tidbit about their relationship and how they interact, and for those who do not win the raffle there may be a few who will receive some art of their pair instead. c;
Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Your Favorite Kalon Pair:[/b]

If you're a non owner, or someone without a pair to speak of, use this second form to enter the raffle.
The prompt instead is mentioning your favorite part about the species! Whether it's the community, the adoptable, a specific aspect, go for it.

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Favorite Part About Kalons:[/b]

Ends on August 5th

This Kalon has no ties you need to be aware of. They have used only one breeding slot in NB #515.
Edit list is Standard Shine, Common Hair, Common Tail, Common Longer Fur, Rare Horns, and Rare Halo.
Last edited by Karmel on Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Karmel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

xxx

Postby imperials » Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:00 pm

Username: imperials
      Name: abigale
      Your Favorite Kalon Pair:
      one of my upmost favorite kalon pairs is my best friends skywalker,'s kalons, cosmo and peyton. peyton is actually this kalons daughter which works out quite well <3 peyton and cosmo met in highschool when cosmo's cousin was actually bullying peyton. after a while, they soon started to get along with the love of science with them at their side. these two kalons are very closed off to most people but are wild and crazy with each other. most of their days are spent doing science projects. one failed project actually lead them being closer together and caused cosmo to have a double horn-growth on his head. they grew apart for a while though when it happened but in the end, it all worked out and their relationship grew even closer then ever before after it happened. to this day since highschool they have been together.
Last edited by imperials on Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.
imperials

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Suzaku Readoption

Postby iuno. » Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:11 pm

Username: iuno.
    Name: tbd
    Favorite Part About Kalons: my favorite part about kalons is the community. everyone is so kind to each other and welcoming. whenever there is someone new, the older members are there to help them out. the staff is also amazing, they're just as kind as the regular members of the community. they're all so helpful. they've always answered my pms with the answers to my questions. there's so many other great things about kalons, but those two are my favorite.
Last edited by iuno. on Sun Aug 06, 2017 4:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
iuno.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Armuris » Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:14 pm

Username: Armuris
Name: Anelle
Favorite Part About Kalons: Honestly, one of my favorite parts about this community is how kind everybody is to one another. Everyone is so creative in all the designs and pairings, not to mention the variety of entries. All the art work and gifting just warms my heart
Armuris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chamomile. » Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:14 pm

Username: Chamomile.
Name: Temdeer
Favorite Part About Kalons: I really love seeing all the beautiful artist entries. Seeing the artists develop as they learn and change, it's so fun to just peak at all the wonderful entries. There is so much variety between artist to artist, and there are some I've come to know their style so well that I get excited to see someone made their artist entry into a myo. It's a lovely and creative part of the Kalon community, and I'm really glad the system is always open so new artists will always have a chance to shine. ^^
🔥 rowan/cham/tripp 🔪 he/him 🔪 not coming back 🔥

You can transfer/resell any designs i have made up to 2/22/22
x
x

chamomile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby roelian » Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:15 pm

Username: Katzuvo

Name: Ryuu

Favorite Part About Kalons: How absolutely different every single kalon is despite the general linear being the same. No two kalons are in any way similar to another and I think the amount of artistic skill that takes is absolutely stunning. Not to mention the level of kalon organization and friendliness within the community.
Last edited by roelian on Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

samael || he/they || adult
|| ✧ nep ✧ || ✧ jean ✧ ||
roelian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sun struck » Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:16 pm

Username: Sun Struck
Name: Dimitri Yaakov(Dimka)
Yeeeeep!!!
My favorite Kalon pair is between my Aztec, and G1 Sunstreaker's Tallulah<333
I mean, it is the only pairing that involve one of my Kalons;;;;
Aztec is the second son of the Queen...so he's like a modern time royal, and Tallulah accidentally came a cross a portal that teleport Tallulah in to Aztec's world. Aztec promises Tallulah that he would not stop trying until he gets Tallulah back to her home with her parents. But along the way, they end up falling for each other, and by the time they find a way to get Tallulah back to her home, she almost doesn't want to leave<333
Since Aztec is royal, he ordered the royal magician to find out a passageway that would allow Tallulah to freely move back and forth from her home world, to his<33333
I seriously love this pair so much<333
Last edited by sun struck on Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sun struck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby uηsρεcifiεd ¢ryҏtiɗ » Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:28 pm

Username: Drasheep
Name: Suki
Your Favorite Kalon Pair: Hmm, I suppose Terrill and Lillum, two of my kals, would be my favorite. They are both decently famous, but have such a "normal," and even a little crazy relationship together. Terrill is much more grounded to reality, while Lillum is a bit more swept up in her fame, and I believe that makes them so perfect for each other. Terrill reminds her of the beauty of life, and not just riches, fame, and being adored, all things Lillum would be carried away by if Terrill wasn't there to help her feel happy without all the perks of being famous.
she/they - infp - cryptid/fallow
toyhouse / FR /
uηsρεcifiεd ¢ryҏtiɗ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tynahi » Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:33 pm

Mark
Tynahi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yen. » Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:40 pm

Username: eonian
Name: Miki
I don't really keep an eye on other people's kalons, but I have to say there are some really adorable ships out there. However my favorite would have to be one of my own. Synesthesia and the kalon who ties into her story, Xaverius. Unfortunately Xaverius isn't a real kalon (yet!! I still have plans for him), but I love their relationship. The two started off on pretty bad terms because of Synesthesia's sudden and destructive arrival, but over time they grew quite close. Xaverius would help her because Earth was completely foreign to her, and her would also learn about her past. In the end Xaverius died, but their relationship was sweet while it lasted.
千年孤單的星河

──yen • he/him

──kalons

──zzzz....

.是否還能掙脫
yen.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups