The living quills

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

The living quills

Postby The Turtle Guy » Mon Apr 22, 2019 3:36 am

With a rustle of the leaves and the soft wind blowing on you, you find the hut in the middle of these enchanted woods, you then knock, in the finest and blackest ink, the words "come in" creepily and slowly form on the palm of your hand, then the ink turns into a quill and a odd blank book, you are now holding this book & quill, you come into the very odd-smelling hut and you cant help but notice that more of these quills and books are around. This was a weird hut you realise. Despite it being solid wood from the outside, when entering the hut, you can walk right through the wall and the roof, because they were GONE.
Horrified, you start backing out, and with a flash of light, the walls and roof come back with, uh oh. NO DOOR. You decide it may be a good idea to stay in here, and try find some reliable thing to cut through this stuff which couldnt be wood, yet to the eye, it was the finest oak. You then notice the quills again, they were standing. Upright. 10 Ink-stained quills rising upwards straight, and then writing something, this freaks the HELL out of you, but for some reason, you are now on the table with the book and living quills, lying down except you are alot.. Smaller? You come to and stand right up, you are only about the height of another quill, yet it passes over you, only one thought.
I. Am. A. Quill.

Would you like to join the Living Quills? (LQ or TLQ, if you must) Well just copy & paste the post below and fill out the questions and boom, you are now on the table!
offical ceo of cats
professional blahaj owner
the police do not have enough evidence to make the 2012 charges stick
The Turtle Guy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Want to be a quill? Fill this out

Postby The Turtle Guy » Mon Apr 22, 2019 3:44 am

I wish to be on the table!
My name: (name here)
My favourite thing to write/favourite genre to write: (here)
I promise to follow the rules: (yes/yes)
I have been writing for a total of (how many years you have been writing) years
I have written a total of probably around (a guess on how many pages of writing you have written) pages of writing

(Remove all things in brackets and put your answer where the brackets one were, just remove this one though)
offical ceo of cats
The Turtle Guy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules.

Postby The Turtle Guy » Mon Apr 22, 2019 3:47 am

Rules: these are to be followed, not broken!

1: Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.
2: If you win/lose a competition, just still treat everyone the same, honestly this is one of the main reasons arguments happen
3: Please be kind and respectful at all times

All of Tess's rules apply here
offical ceo of cats
The Turtle Guy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups