Pound of Hope [Closed; mods please lock]

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

When is the best time to have drops?

Friday evening
40%
Saturday evening
29%
Sunday evening
17%
Wednesday evening
15%

Total votes : 169

Re: Pound of Hope [Open- Donations needed!]

Postby ~Wolf Chick~ » Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:08 am

I am looking to donate...
Image: Image
Name: Dusk
Species: Dog
Preferences: Name and gender can be changed but don't edit the lineart or the colours or anything like that please.
By submitting this form, I, The Wolf Chick, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.
~ w o l f c h i c k ~

a dog can not make this journey alone,
but maybe a wolf can.

aw, come on, kid. start building some memories.

~Wolf Chick~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tiikeria » Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:41 am

Thanks, Wolf Chick! He's adorable. :3 I've put him up.

[| Pound of Hope |] [| Art Shop |] [| Etsy |] [| Need help? |]

[| I'm on a semi-hiatus due to real-life. |]

Tiikeria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ika; » Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:02 am

Kennel: 2
Name: Elo-Hi (Cherokee Indian for 'Earth'
Breed: Native American Spirit Dog
Why do you want this animal?&What will you do for this animal?: He will be a character in a book I am writing, which you can get a preview of if you'd like, and I can send you more information on his role in it too.
Personailty: Elo-Hi is a dog of honor and he will often throw himself in front of danger to save any being, he is kind and gentle to those that he cares about, and although he is incredibly naive, he enjoys company. He is a very dedicated and hard working dog that does what ever he can to get the job done. His life so far has been brutal, but has hardened his spirit and mind, giving him a fair amount of bravery, which has helped countless times in getting him out of danger and solve the problems that he has faced. But with all this he is also a joker, he uses humour and smiles to keep everyone's spirits high even in the harshest of times, this has become a valuable asset to this dog and will in future to.
Dislikes&Likes:
-Likes his element, Earth.
-Likes nature.
-Likes truth and validity, also acceptance.
-Dislikes loud noises.
-Dislikes judgement.
-Dislikes unfair punishments.

Histroy/Backround:

Elo-Hi drifted in the forest of many green ferns which were white from the snow that had settled on the leafy plants. His face was gradually numbing, and his eyelids becoming frozen open, focusing on finding some shelter for the thunderous day. Frost and a blanket of the white snow had settled on his slim back and the frost on his tummy, which supported the cold on him. Paws ached and collapsed. The yearling forced himself to keep going on and on until he will collapse again but find shelter.

The sun began to set, leaving streaks of bloody indigo and scarlet across the sapphire starlight, leaving the moon in charge of the night. The air blew colder and large panting broke out of the dog’s long muzzle with cold plumes of air that twisted and danced above him, evaporating into the darkness only when the moon’s inclusive light had left it. The ferns rustled by his sides as he slunk by the small plants. His deep mahogany eyes finally closed as the cold overpowered. There would be no place for him tonight.

He frowned and upped his slow walk to a trot. This could be bad. It wasn't dark yet, but the colour was threatening to leave the sky and desert the lone dog to his grim fate this night. He dropped down where he stood, ignoring the snow that melted underneath him. Elo-Hi would sleep in the open tonight.

Utlv-Ta strode in his regal way through the snow covered and wilted ferns. His black pelt was besmirched by the falling snow flakes but the fur was still black as the endless abyss. The nightmare's plan was starting to take form. A plot he had contorted and carefully controlled so that it would come to pass. He would be alpha of this endless land and every pitiful canid in it. He was not young and stupid like the mere pups in his previous pack. He was merely searching for a jumping off point. He opened his strong maw to chuckle, the snow settling upon him like a second coat. He did not pause to dislodge it, there was no time. He needed to find another like himself to be loyal to him. One he could rely upon to guard his back when he needed it.

The dark azure eyes seemed to catch everything even though the mind was occupied with these thoughts. His senses caught another nearby. A male, young, and hopelessly alone. He sensed this youngling to be weak, perhaps from the senseless cold. Utlv-Ta decided to see if this pup would be of use to him, as he could use everyone. All he asked was complete and total obedience, a small price to pay for staying alive. He loped for a short while, eventually seeing a crumpled heap of dog. Disgusted, he said nothing. Utlv-Ta waited for a reaction. They would determine his fate.
Elo-Hi woke with a start, his blurred eyes finally sharpening on this new intruder on his privacy. Uneasily he stood. He tilted his sleek head at the male and tried to conceal his anticipation. "Mind I ask who are you and what your business is with me?" He raised his paw slightly, tensed to flee.

The look in the pup's unknowing eyes irritated the wolf. Fear meant either a coward, or someone too scared to be faithful to him. Neither of which he wanted. The dog needed to learn, and fast. With a quick lunge he placed his own jaws over Elo-Hi’s muzzle and forced his head down. He clenched his canines tight, intending to draw just enough blood to add a little colour to the dog’s innocent-looking bay muzzle. "I do not tolerate insubordination from any. You shall speak to me with respect, dog.” He was a massive wolf and it would be hard to wrench him away. It was his one fault, he hated insubordination. Even if it was another wolf who did not give proper respect to a higher ranking wolf of any pack or origin he despised insubordination. He spoke again, still over her, “As a pup, I suspect you are frightened of me." He let go but kept his glare over him. Licking his fangs he spoke again, “You shall tell me your name”

Elo-Hi’s eyes had widened as he took his muzzle into his to silence him. " E...Elo-Hi." He croaked shaking away and standing back from the harshly spoken wolf. He bared his teeth and made a soft growl. He hadn't fought for real. He was bound to lose, but he couldn’t halt the growl as it slipped from him like a death sentence. He looked away from the wolf.

Utlv-Ta’s fangs gleamed in the moonlight. “Well, Elo-Hi, learn my name. I am Utlv-Ta. And now I shall give you my ultimatum.” He stepped back and his face cleared from anger to calm. “ I see you aren't wolf, so what are you?” For the first time his eyes swept up and down his form as if judging him. “I could use a unusual little thing like you. How loyal do you consider yourself?”

Elo-Hi tried to soothe the burning in his throat. His fear flared up again at the term ‘use’ What's he going to do now? He whispered softly in his mind. His eyes still stared at the male. “Selectively loyal to those that earn it, Utlv-Ta. Why do you ask such a strange question of me?”

Utlv-Ta watched him in his silent style. I'm selectively loyal. Were his words. Well then, goodbye, pup. He had wanted to see if he would be of use and he wasn't. He wrinkled his muzzle in a bold snarl, his black lips curling over into sheer curves of menace. “I see. As you seem to be of no use to me, and I do not want word of my recruiting spreading, you may as well close your eyes, pup.” He hissed, his hackles rising.
Elo-Hi obeyed.

Art: Image This is him before he gained his markings. He is blessed with his markings halfway through the book ;)
Other: Just PM me for info on what his role would be C:

/semi-quit cs, find me on flight rising here/

trading all pets & items for flight rising stuff
ika;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skylarr. » Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:31 am

don't forget to put up mine!:D
thanks fishie. c:
[deviantart.]
used to be Minnie:)
Skylarr.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby red october » Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:42 pm

-bump-

My sister sent you another donation on the Goennec site; Triple. ^^
red october

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Desmond » Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:01 pm

ArcticFox wrote:I am looking to donate...
Image:

Name:
Unnamed

Species:
Cat

Preferences:
Please keep the cat feline and female. Don't remove her earing, necklace, or markings. Please give her a home in a thread or character site; and return her to PoH if you no longer want her.

By submitting this form, I, ArcticFox, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

^ Will be making the BG transparent before it's adopted out.

ArcticFox wrote:I have a horse to donate too. :3

I am looking to donate...

Image:

Name:
Unnamed

Species:
Equine

Preferences:
She must stay female and a horse; please give this character a home in a character thread or site. Return her to PoH if you no longer want her; and keep all of her markings and colors the same. Though it's hard to see; there's a star-like marking on her forehead.

By submitting this form, I, ArcticFox, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Both from a COPPA member that contacted me though another form of communication. :)
Characters /2/ PikakeClan /4/ F3 Pod
Part of the journey is the end.

ImageImageImage
Good luck.
Desmond
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lirrie » Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:03 pm

I love that horse. O.O
ImageMy Da /Crystalines Sangie's SantuaryImage

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 5 people.
I have received 9 gifts.

Lirrie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby red october » Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:26 pm

I'll probably be trying for the cat; I had been begging my sister to let me keep her. X3
red october

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Desmond » Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:34 pm

xD You're quite welcome to give it a go!
Characters /2/ PikakeClan /4/ F3 Pod
Part of the journey is the end.

ImageImageImage
Good luck.
Desmond
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups