Bluecage College- *Closed*

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Bluecage College- *Closed*

Postby Fortune's Fool » Sat Apr 04, 2020 3:48 pm

Cody Arcturus :: 21 :: Male :: Masumi (2 years) :: Tags ~ Luna
"Yes!" Masumi confirmed with all the immeasurable confidence of a toddler as her father processed the rest of the woman's statement. Elementary... that definitely explained it. "Cody Arcturus, it's nice to meet you," he answered softly, Masumi waving from her perch on his shoulders. Not that it was a particularly tall perch, him only being five feet tall and all. But she enjoyed it all the same. Which is why he did it, his job as a baker was the only reason he had the strength to do so for any decent amount of time. "My major is computer science, minor in culinary arts." Too completely unrelated fields, but while he'd always had a talent with computers he legitimately enjoyed cooking and baking.
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GalacticGardens_ » Sat Apr 04, 2020 4:06 pm

Luna- Elementary Education- 18- Female- Tags- Cody
"Nice to meet you as well. Do you have a passion for both?" I asked as I waved at Masumi, she seemed like a joyous little girl but she was here with her father... where was her mother? That didn't matter to me though "Well, are you just getting settled in? or have you been here before?" I asked as I looked at the man, he's fairly shorter but it's okay, it's quite cute.
"When the sun shines above, you wake up with the one you love. Not you and me, yeah"
GalacticGardens_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Apr 04, 2020 4:12 pm

Jessika R- Dog training- 23- f- pan- Rido, dog; Moo, kitten- Tags: Eden
The redhead hummed and smiled a bit, nodding to Eden again. She hushed the kitten in the carrier, wondering if Eden had heard him. She shook her head a few times. Rido wagged his tail. Jessika sighed a bit...then gave a nod. “See you around,” she called after the girl and puppy.

Joeyy G- Medical- 26- m- homo, open- Renee (2 y, adopted)- Blue and Moon, dogs- Tags: x
The light brown haired hound man hummed as he walked on campus. He stopped to stare at the birdcage statue thing a moment. He then shook his head, walking away. He was carrying Renee, and huskies walked at his sides. Blue is a silver and white gal, and Moon is her gray and white son. He has beautiful heterochromatic eyes, one blue and one brown.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fortune's Fool » Sat Apr 04, 2020 4:30 pm

"One's a talent, ones a passion," he answered with what was about the best approximation of a shrug he could manage while still carrying his daughter. He'd leave it up to her imagination to decide which was which. "I spent a semester here a couple years ago, but I had to take a break." Masumi's age would likely give at least part of the cause away. "So I have to get resituated in the dorms but I know my way around." Masumi stuck her tongue out at a random passerby, apparently she was getting a bit bored with the standing still and talking thing. "I need to drop Masumi off at the daycare, if you don't mind walking and talking?"
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cuillère » Sat Apr 04, 2020 4:31 pm

Eden
tags:None

''Was that A meow?'' she wondered,if Sliver heard it there would be trouble.
''Whatever.'' She smiled at her puppy before unleashing it.

Sliver ran around the Campus smelling every nook and crannny.
He caused no trouble.
cuillère

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Apr 04, 2020 4:39 pm

Jessika R- Dog training- 23- f- pan- Rido, dog; Moo, kitten- Tags: x
The redhead sighed quietly, shaking her head...She decided to go exploring, still carrying the carrier. The Shepherd 1/4 wolf barked happily up at her, black tail wagging. She smiled and nodded to him, then continued to walk.

Joeyy G- Medical- 26- m- homo, open- Renee (2 y, adopted)- Blue and Moon, dogs- Tags: x
The light brown haired man -next post-
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cuillère » Sat Apr 04, 2020 4:52 pm

Eden
tags:none

''What is that?'' she said in a bit of shock,something spooked Sliver.
Eden grabbed sliver and looked at the animal,it was some feral cat.

''Awwww!'' she squealed at the kitten. She gently pat it. ''Sliver,Stay...'' she said to sliver.

Eden ran into her room,grabbing her dog's crate.
''Kitty!'' She came outside to see if it stayed.

The Sliver tabby mewed, Eden bent over and put it into the crate gently.
''I'll call You Gold.'' she smiled.

She returned inside, placing the crate down and putting her fish tank higher.

Unlocking the crate, the kitten leapt onto the bed, It felt like it belonged. ''I'll buy you a collar like sliver's when i can Afford it.''
She smiled going back outside.
cuillère

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GalacticGardens_ » Sun Apr 05, 2020 7:42 am

"Of course," I said as I picked up a galaxy backpack. " I think your passion is cooking, ain't it?" I asked looking at the small girl stick out her tongue. "Did you leave to take care of your daughter?" I asked as I walked with him "And may I asked, is her mother still living?" I asked trying to sound as kind as I can
"When the sun shines above, you wake up with the one you love. Not you and me, yeah"
GalacticGardens_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fortune's Fool » Sun Apr 05, 2020 8:46 am

Good guess, most would likely naively assume that his major would be his passion, not his minor. Masumi tapped her hands on the top of Cody's head lightly as they started walking, feet bumping his shoulders as she kicked them a little. "Right on both accounts, couldn't really juggle a full time job, college, and an infant at the time, y'know? I didn't really mind the break though -- it let me get things more in order so I'd be better prepared." He knew what he was getting in to this time after all. The final question... clearly gave him pause though\, despite her clear attempt to being gentle with the question. Nails dug into the palm of the hand not holding Masumi steady. "... yes."
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GalacticGardens_ » Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:20 am

"Aren't you a busy bee?" I asked laughing a little but I paused hearing his response. I frowned "I'm sorry for asking hun, here, may I give you my number?" I asked as I heard the pause in his voice. "I'm sorry y'all are not together at the time, but are you single?" I asked trying not to pry into him too much. Ma always said get to know someone, she also said the best way to a mans heart is through his tummy.
GalacticGardens_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me