Tale of Two Packs (play!) (Always accepting!)

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Tale of Two Packs (play!) (Always accepting!)

Postby Viperflare » Fri Apr 03, 2020 6:05 am

Tendril
Fire Pack | Hunter Trainee | Location: Camp | Tagging: Dune

The seasoned Hunter Trainee smiled at the praise. "I'm doing pretty good, but it took me while to hunt this down.." she nodded at the doe and her tail slowed to a stop and stayed still as she nodded towards the animal. "It was the only thing I could find that wasn't ill." She glanced back up at Dune. "Do you know? Well, it technically started when Sira brought back two rabbits from a hunt. We didn't know they were poisoned, since they looked just fine. After I went out hunting the first time, I caught two rabbits and the blood tasted too sour to be healthy. I came back and told Sira, and we realized that half the kill pile was sick. We cleared it out, and we're trying to bring fresh stuff in now. Just a warning to check all your food." she exhaled, blinking with worry. She flicked her ear dismissively, then smiled again. "On a happier note, the river is not frozen anymore so there'll be fish! I always had trouble catching those and I'm determined to finally achieve getting one." She looked over at the tumbling pups. "Any idea when they'll be ready for training?" She chuckled as Coal bit Sand's tail playfully and the Pup whirled around. "They seem energetic."

OOC: Accalia has already spoken to Jupiter if you scroll up ^^
Last edited by Viperflare on Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:18 am, edited 2 times in total.

☪ name's viperflare!want to chat? send me a dm
    ☪ i don't really like to do much, i study, and then sleep ^^
    ☪ caught in a dream ┉ explosives enthusiast ┉ d&d player
Viperflare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Viperflare » Fri Apr 03, 2020 6:05 am

Accalia
Lightning Pack | Healer Trainee | Location: Camp | Tagging: Jupiter(?)

Accalia had just proudly finished up sorting the fragile herbs when she heard a howl. It reverberated through the camp and went straight into the Healer Trainee's bones. What? Accalia stood up, puzzled. She stuck her head outside of camp. She narrowed her eyes against the warm spring sun to see all other wolves looking a bit confused as well. Her bewilderment growing larger by every breath she took, Accalia stepped outside of the Healer Den, unaware she had a sweet golden flower stuck on her nose. She wondered for a moment if this howl came from outside the camp- no, wait. Not possible, it wouldn't have sounded that loud. Hold on... she thought to herself. Accalia glanced up at the trees and her jaw dropped. There sat a smug looking Jupiter, in a tree. A tree. "Jupiter..? What are you doing up there?" she asked, confused. A wolf in a tree? What next?

OOC: Here it is! I'll also be on and off as I'm finishing up school. I may be slow. <3

Viperflare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Viperflare » Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:17 am

OOC: Of course hehehe

Accalia
Lightning Pack | Healer Trainee | Location: Camp | Tagging: Jupiter

Accalia started at Jupiter, then the tree. She stayed silent, causing a few heartbeats of awkward silence. “How..? Oh, never mind. Yeah, I was just finishing sorting herbs and going to grab a quick snack!” The image of the unnaturally dead fish flashed in her mind before she could hold it back. “ Her tail wagged and she grinned at the agile wolf.

Viperflare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:25 am

OOC: @Misty: Waiting on replies for Fish and KT
Born female, identify as Genderfluid, any pronouns.
Chorus director and founder, black belt in Taekwondo, writer, actor, playwright, enjoys horseback riding, RPing, playing Howrse, animating, big projects, singing, reading, any kind of storytelling.

Autistic, mood disorder, pansexual, and proud! Feel free to talk to me about anything!

Note for any RPs I'm in: I love building up relationships, so feel free to approach them, but I DO NOT do arranged relationships in general. (May make a few exceptions, depending on circumstances)

Current Main Fandom: One Piece
Other Notable Fandoms: Attack on Titan, The Maze Runner, Soul Eater

Link on my profile is to a new Warrior cats RP site I started because I can.

Update: Considering quitting, not immediately, but overtime, things have just gotten to be a bit much, so we'll see what happens.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Viperflare » Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:31 am

OOC: As soon as Tendril is finished talking to Dune she’ll be all open ^^
Still waiting for a reply from Dune but Tendril is at the prey pile of you’d like to come up to her. If not, I’ll finish up and make her come to you?

Viperflare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:41 am

OOC: I can send Shadow to Everest if you want. She is doing nothing rn.

ARIAN - Mother - F-Pack - Tags: Erle - Camp

She smiled softly and returned the gesture. "Go on then," She let herself meet the male's eyes for a moment, then dipped her head to him. "Lead Warrior."
Chorus director and founder, black belt in Taekwondo, writer, actor, playwright, enjoys horseback riding, RPing, playing Howrse, animating, big projects, singing, reading, any kind of storytelling.

Autistic, mood disorder, pansexual, and proud! Feel free to talk to me about anything!

Note for any RPs I'm in: I love building up relationships, so feel free to approach them, but I DO NOT do arranged relationships in general. (May make a few exceptions, depending on circumstances)

Update: Considering quitting, not immediately, but overtime, things have just gotten to be a bit much, so we'll see what happens.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Viperflare » Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:44 am

OOC: @Little: Alrighty, works for me!

Viperflare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby •Crow• » Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:46 am

Neroe <> Female <> 2.5 years <> Fighter <> Firepack <> Tags/Loc: Camp w/Acero & Azai

Neroe paused and look at Acero. part of her wanted to say yes but she also wanted to spend some time with Azai. Neroe didnt really have family in the pack and even though Azai wasnt really blood family, to her he was her first family. "Maybe next time? or maybe later you and i can go do somthing?" she suggested tilting her head. her tail still swishing. she opened her mouth to say more but suddenly heard happily lil yips turning her head she say the red brownish gray pup scampering over, his tail wagging feriously yet tucked still submissively. apon him reaching Neroes side he rolled on his back and exposed his belly. Neroe flattened her ears. "you never need to do that with me little Azai... i would never hurt you" she murmured and bent down scooting the pup over with her big white snout. the pup got up and licked her snout "O-okay" he said ever so softly. Neroe's tail began wagging more. He Spoke!! getting in a play bow Neroe gave a little yip of excitement "you found your voice!"
"... For the strength of the wolf is in the pack, and the strength of the pack is in the wolf"
•Crow•

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:51 am

ACERO - Warrior - F-Pack - Tags: Neroe - Camp

Acero dipped his head to the other Warrior. "Of course. Perhaps we can go on a walk. Just get some fresh air." Neroe was mysterious. He couldn’t read her as well as some, and so far she'd seemed to avoid socializing much, a sentiment he could understand. He'd love to try and form a friendship with her.

sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby palmawesome » Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:53 am

Dune - Den Mother - Tags: Tendril - Location: Prey pile
" Sky-Wolves above! That is crazy! I did not think that that would happen! Oh wow, thank you for telling me. I have to go, but nice talking to you!" Dune said with her eyes wide with fear. She walked over to the pups " Alright you two, let's go back to the den." She said calmly. Sand yipped at Dune " No! Me and Coal wanna go see Striker!" Coal nodded his head and looked over to the meadow were Striker was. " Okay fine, but only for a little bit" The pups yipped with excitement and ran over to the meadow. Dune sat down at the edge of the meadow and stared at the mouse she took from the prey pile.
𝙷𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚏 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚢 𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚕, 𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚘𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚜𝚊𝚢

Currently sobbing over the song of Achilles
palmawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me