joji x eywa

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Postby daenerys, » Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:31 pm

▬▬▬[♛ ASPENFALL ♛]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
x
    [age;; 22 moons] x [rank;; warrior.] x [location;; outside of camp, forest.] x [mood;; calm.]
    Aspenfall sighed, "So what you're going to have to do is rear up on your back legs and bring weight down on your opponent. If opponent does the same, wrestle and flip them under you. This makes you vulnerable to the belly rake, so you need to be quick and strong." The tom explained, though it didn't require much explaining it was quite hard to do. Aspenfall ripped a piece of moss that was hanging loosely off a tree trunk and placed it on the ground beginning to demonstrate the battle move.

The large cat reared up on his back legs and brung the weight down, squashing the small moss ball just as he brought himself onto it. unsheathing his large, sharp claws. After doing that, he remembered that he had to demonstrate what would happen if the enemy cat was to do the same. "Oh Starclan this is going to make me look like an outright mouse-brain. Fighting with a moss ball." Aspenfall thought to himself and then wrestled with the moss ball..? Until he pretended to flip it under him swiftly so that he didn't expose himself. He rolled the moss ball over to Tawnypaw with a small push and sat down with a twitch of his whiskers.
daenerys,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: joji x eywa

Postby joji » Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:43 pm

tawnypaw watched aspenfall’s display and followed the ball of moss with her eyes as it rolled towards her. the term “upright lock” made sense now. tawnypaw batted the moss awkwardly and looked to her mentor. shadeclaw used to have her practice moves on him when they trained, although it would probably be best for her to get to know aspenfall better first. “got it.” she looked back at the ball and shifted her weight on her back legs, copying her mentor and rearig up. mock-struggling in the air with her front paws, she unsheathed her claws and thumped down on the moss, tussling with it as if it were a cat. she stopped gradually as she bat it halfway accross the clearing. “would you protest if i asked if i could practice on you...?” she went out on a limb in an effort to connect with him.
joji

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daenerys, » Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:57 pm

x
    [age;; 22 moons] x [rank;; warrior.] x [location;; outside of camp, forest.] x [mood;; calm.]
    Aspenfall shook his head. "Not at all." The tom meowed standing up and readying himself to fight. He sheathed his claws knowing that they were not to harm each other. Just to train, "Don't forget to sheathe your claws, Tawnypaw." He reminded her. Aspenfall wanted to see if she had listened well enough to try the battle move out on an actual opponent. He considered going easy on the apprentice, but what would be the fun in that? As he prepared, he kept his tail low to ensure that he was well balanced and expected what her next move would be. Aspenfall waited.
daenerys,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby joji » Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:15 pm

tawnypaw looked at aspenfall with admiration. “of course,” she replied and put them away. she has been an apprentice for a while now, she thought and walked toward her mentor. she expected him to be a little softer on her, since he didn’t know what she was made of quite yet. then again, he might want to find out. she swiped her tail down low as she stopped infront of him. shifting her weight onto her haunches, she prepared to hoist herself upward, then sprung, keeping her paws slightly lowered to shield her underbelly.
joji

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daenerys, » Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:04 am

x
    [age;; 22 moons] x [rank;; warrior.] x [location;; outside of camp, forest.] x [mood;; tense.]
    Aspenfall looked at his surroundings, seeing if he could use any to his advantage - but yet again he picked a simple spot with just trees and bushes. Facing Tawnypaw again he began to put the weight on his rear legs as well. However, once he saw that the apprentice had sprung, he rolled away quickly and jumped on her back with his claws unsheathed and put all his weight down on her. This was the part where she'd have to wrestle him to win.
daenerys,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby joji » Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:40 am

tawnypaw was quickly overpowered by aspenfall’s move and reacted by going limp underneath him. loosening the space between them, she twisted and pushed up with her back legs, using the same technique as a belly rake but without her claws. shadeclaw taught her to go limp when a bigger cat is upon her. it makes her smaller, and creates wiggle room, as to turn around and either roll over or belly rake her opponent.
joji

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daenerys, » Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:55 am

x
    Aspenfall loosened his grip on the smaller cat and was knocked back slightly, letting Tawnypaw go. He stood his ground again but stopped. Sitting down he licked his fur sorting it out from the slight mess it had become and then looked at his apprentice, "You did good." The tom complimented, "However, you're going to need to interpret that into a real battle when the time comes so remember the move, practice it when you can."

Aspenfall then looked around, "We're going to have to collect some moss for the elders when we get back, so start to claw some off and put it into a ball. We might as well get those duties over with." He decided, padding up to a tree and raking his claws across the trunk, taking the moss down with the bark.
daenerys,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby joji » Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:27 am

tawnypaw caught her breath and looked at her mentor, easing up when he sat down. she smiled slightly when he complimented her and nodded her head. she padded towards the moss ball they used, it mostly being reduced to shreds, so she gathered new moss from the base of a tree. “they make warriors run errands for elders, too? or do you just like doing it?” she asked aspenfall at she bundled the moss together. usually only apprentices tended to the elders, but then again it might just be out of respect.
joji

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daenerys, » Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:54 am

x
    Aspenfall shook his head, "They're good old cats," He started and then looked at the scar which ran down his shoulder in a single strike - it reminded him of when he first came into camp as a loner and was helped by the former medicine cat who retired to the elders den, "I owe it to them." Aspenfall muttered pulling all the moss he had collected into a large ball. He thought about going to the river and dipping it in water so they had something to drink as well, "And it'd make a good impression on you. Has Shadeclaw not made you do this a lot?" Aspenfall questioned starting to walk towards the direction of where he could hear water running idistinctly.
daenerys,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby joji » Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:16 am

tawnypaw tilted her head curiously and replied. "shadeclaw made me basically live in the elder's den. i was surprised when you offered to come train with me right off the bat." she folded her ears back bashfully and picked up the moss in her mouth. she trotted quickly to catch up with aspenfall as he exited the hollow and picked up the faint sound of trickling water. she assumed he was fetching them a drink, something she has had to do many a time. tawnypaw would rather be quiet than try to talk with a mouth full of moss, but she had questions. she wondered who mentored aspenfall and why he "owed" the elders his gratitude. she would probably ask the elders later, since saying how much she was put to work probably dismissed any chance of aspenfall going easy on her with the tasks. she was used to it, though, and followed her mentor through the forest with her head held high.
joji

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me