Oɴᴇ x Oɴᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ Rᴇᴇsᴇs ᴀɴᴅ Bᴀᴇsᴛɪʟʟᴇ

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Postby ~*Reeses*~ » Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:38 pm

It was all easy as a kid. You played, you ate, you slept and you did the same thing over and over again. Even better, you had done it all with a friend. She may have been a peasant, indeed, but she was still the Prince's best friend. They did absolutely everything together for years. But, that all ended when the king stepped in the way.
The king. A selfish, arrogant and egotistical man, he was. Seeing as the young prince was aging quickly and would soon begin training for becoming the prince he were to be 10 years from now, he couldn't have a silly little peasant girl running around the kingdom with him. No, he had to put a stop to it. That evening, the king had had his royal assistant write a letter to the girl and her family, threatening them that if they were not out of the kingdom within a week's time, he would be taking drastic measures to ensure that this communication and so-called friendship between the two children would come to a end, one way or another.
A week's time passed and both the child and her family still sat in their little box of a home, ignoring the king's demand. That very night, he followed through with his threat. He sent twenty of his men to the house, seizing both parents of the child and killing them on spot. But, the child was no where to be found. After weeks and weeks of searching for the child, he had come to the conclusion that the child was dead. That she was no more of a threat to the young prince's reputation. And, all while this happened, the prince had been deceived into thinking that his friend had left him, without saying a single word. But the king was wrong.. greatly wrong.

Now, ten years later, the prince has grown prideful, yet blind, just like his father. Some of the kingdom's person had begun to grow more cautious with the king as ruler, and the next in line seemed to be no better. To the king's dismay, a rebellion has been growing against the royal family, but it was small. Far too small to do any damage. Or at least he thought. Ten years ago, when the child had escaped her death-sentence, it was none other than the group of rebels that found the girl. After learning her story, they had concluded that the king had finally crossed the line. For the last ten years, not only had they have been spreading the story, gaining more and more followers and making their group of rebellions grow larger every day, they also began to train the young girl. They taught her the rebel ways and how to survive and act in a world that thought you were dead. Now, the girl was ready. Ready to serve the ones that took her in and avenge her parents death. While the war between the Rebels and the King's Men grew over the horizon, she would be feeding the outsiders important information and making sure that the prince was not interfering with their plans.
But is she really willing to go as far as keeping her real identity hidden from the prince? Ruining his chances in ever taking over the throne? Betraying her old friend?

Plot © ~*Reeses*~ and baestille
Written at 1:30 in the morning
#dealwithit
~*Reeses*~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ ᴍʏ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ

Postby ~*Reeses*~ » Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:39 pm

................○○....○○................

.........Image

................○○..○○..○○................
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Nᴀᴍᴇ: Kaison Windsor
Pʀᴏɴᴜɴᴄɪᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: Ky-sun Winds-or
Nɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇ: Prince Kai
Gᴇɴᴅᴇʀ: Male
Aɢᴇ: 19
Bɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ: June 22nd
Hᴏᴍᴇᴛᴏᴡɴ: Kingdom Windsor
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Eʏᴇs: Grey
Hᴀɪʀ: Longer and brown
Sᴋɪɴ: Medium tan
Hᴇɪɢʜᴛ: 5'11''
Wᴇɪɢʜᴛ: 150-160lbs
Bᴏᴅʏ Bᴜɪʟᴅ: Tall, lean and muscular
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Fɪʀsᴛ Iᴍᴘʀᴇssɪᴏɴ: A conceited ruler
Gᴏᴏᴅ Tʀᴀɪᴛs: Confident, prideful, kind and calm
Bᴀᴅ Tʀᴀɪᴛs: Deceiving, egocentric, selfish and merciless
Fᴇᴀʀs: Losing power and becoming soft
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Fᴀᴍɪʟʏ: His father, the king.
Fʀɪᴇɴᴅs: He has no time for friends
Aʟʟɪᴇs: The loyal villagers
Eɴᴇᴍɪᴇs: The rebels
Oʀɪᴇɴᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: Straight
Cʀᴜsʜ: None
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words

Fᴀɪᴄᴇᴄʟᴀɪᴍ: Cʜᴀᴄᴇ Cʀᴀᴡғᴏʀᴅ || Cʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ © ~*Rᴇᴇsᴇs*~ || Fᴏʀᴍ © ~*Rᴇᴇsᴇs*~

Code: Select all
    [left][center][color=transparent]........[/color][color=#8d8482]○○[/color][size=150][color=#162241]♚[/color][/size][color=#8d8482]○○[/color]
    [color=transparent]........[/color][size=150][u][color=#8d8482]Pʀɪɴᴄᴇ Kᴀɪsᴏɴ Wɪɴᴅsᴏʀ[/color][/u][/size][/center][/left]

[list][size=85][color=#162241]x[/color][/size][/list]
Last edited by ~*Reeses*~ on Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:13 pm, edited 3 times in total.
~*Reeses*~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Oɴᴇ x Oɴᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ Rᴇᴇsᴇs ᴀɴᴅ Bᴀᴇsᴛɪʟʟᴇ

Postby baestille » Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:13 pm

━━━━━━--------=====---━━━━━

E S S E N T I A LS
    xxanastasia moordesa, but goes by ana.
    xxborn on januarary 14th, ana was given
    xxthe name anastasia by her mother. her
    xxlast name she inherits from her father.
    xxshe is not named after anyone significant &
    xxshe is female. (obviously) she is also 18 years old.

APPEARANCE
    xxblue eyes, brown hair, plain and simple.
    xxana stands at five feet five inches, a
    xxheight inherited by her mother. her blue eyes
    xxare sea green under different lights, and she carries
    xxbrown hair that shapes her face just right.

PERSONALITY
    xxsealed shut book.
    xxwords words words words words words

RELATIONSHIPS

---------------━━━━━━━━━━━━

--━Image

credit wrote:idea for character information belongs to indefinite
and character belongs to me, blah blah blha. c:
Last edited by baestille on Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:15 pm, edited 3 times in total.
baestille

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~*Reeses*~ » Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:49 pm

Shh.. I felt that it was needed xD
    I'd say that I'll finish my character's form later, but that is probably a lie... sooooo.. yeah, we can start when you're ready~
~*Reeses*~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby baestille » Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:26 pm

i kinda finished my form i got lazy i guess, and if you would like to post first this time as i have to type up an essay feel free c:

I'm really excited haha.
baestille

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~*Reeses*~ » Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:34 pm

I shall try and conjure up a long essay-worth of writing tonight, though I can't make any promises {it's already 12:30 in the morning}.
    You can PM me if you want compannyy:D
~*Reeses*~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby baestille » Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:48 pm

ana → leading the kingdom to distraction like a fake guard should

"hey kaison!" the tiny (although she hated the "demeaning word") nine year old girl let out a happy laugh, as she playfully danced in the tall grass and blooming flowers. the sky was high, (or at least seemed higher) , and cloud-less, and a bright beautiful blue. with the sun glazing the kingdom below, it was a good day, and the air sent happy feelings through the kingdom. the little boy smiled and gracefully walked towards her and he took her hand in his own and danced with her. the friendship that started at a young age was at its high point, as they had become closer with the rising maturity and maybe even had some, other.., feelings blossoming at the age. ana stopped dancing for a second and picked a tiny pink flower and placed it in the boys hair. it went against the whole outfit he was wearing, dark pants, a dark top. "you look silly," she said before putting a flower in her hair as well. "now we can look silly together." the little girl stated this, as if it was now a rule, as she too looked, 'silly'. her white shirt covered in mud stains, if anything more brown than white, and her baggy discolored pants went against the beautiful pink flowers, and it was quite a sight. - it was almost sudden, the change of mood. everything was somewhat blurry, quiet but loud, it confused ana, and she turned towards where the sound emitted from. the boy, kaison had grown, (possibly 13), and had a scowl on his face. the girl had grown too, she was no longer only a foot above the grass, but a few. she was feet away, and kaison, was talking to his father, who too was scowling (although ana was sure it was fake, because something in her head was hinting it was). the meadow where they were standing was dead, the flowers had fallen to the yellow grass, and were shriveled. ana could hear the king, and his words. "im sorry kaison, but ana and her family ran away, and i think she tricked you this whole time, as half of the riches in your room are gone as well. " ana looked down and tried to check in her pockets but she was frozen, and couldn't move. kaison turned away from his father, and turned in the girls direction. he stared into the distance as if looking straight through her, and ana became confused. a small tear ran down the boys cheek, (either of anger or betrayal, or possibly both ), before the scene switched again. she was hidden in the fire place. with the fire blazing bright. her thoughts hinted about her parents always being prepared, and as she was hidden, she could see through the flames, the king stood in front of her restrained parents, who were mouthing run to nothing. they didn't even face her. (somewhere inside her, a voice told her to run, but again she was stuck, and couldn't move.) the image was clearer now, and she watched the king take out her dad, (killing him, with a sword to the head,) and the same with her mother. she could feel tears slipping down her cheeks, before she screamed, and then nothingness.

"ana please wake up!" a voice screamed, and the girl, who felt out of breath woke up and pushed away whatever was holding her wrists. it happened to be a young woman, (young as in late thirties), who wasn't shocked or scared, like she had dealt with this before, and she had. ana realized quickly she was safe. more safe than ever in the rebel camp, at least few miles south of the kingdom. she realized she had pushed away mare, (yes mare, as in mare horse but she was way better than a horse) the woman who raised her at the rebel camp, and the woman who cleaned her wounds when she smacked in leg with a rose stem, that just happened to be covered in thorns. it rushed back to her quickly and she apologized. "mare, i'm so sorry, it barely happens anymore i promise. " yes that true, as a kid she got them all the time, she imagined them, one day, and it kept with her. she imagined kaison and his betrayed looked, similar to the way he looked when ana stole his cookie, and made him get two more, another for her and just one for him. yet instead the face was older, and more, more sad. mare looked sadly at her, once, a while ago, ana told mare, everything, and mare cried silently when she figured out why the last part of the dream was more clear than the other two parts. while their friendship was (had but ana likes to think something is still there, after all he was her best friend ) similar to that, it was all apart of a dream, except the last part, which was full memory mare shared the story, (with permission of course), and they trained the girl, and allowed her to inflict some harm on the king, but the leader of the rebels, (isaac malico, who was voted leader) had the honor of killing the king. (he killed his four daughters and son, and his wife, while pregnant) 'evil man,' ana thought, and it was gruesome too, over the top if anything. yet that was their king. over the top. always outdoing himself. mares snapping in her face brought ana (more like tore) away from her thoughts. "hey, anastasia you listen to me, stop thinking those horrible thoughts, it will get better i promise. " "i know, you say you promise literally, everyday." the woman snorted and grabbed ana's hand, "common, we've got work to do," she said quietly, "i heard that the king is giving over the crown soon, so they are choosing a new insider because issabell is getting tired of it," ana could barely hold in her laughter, issabell would get tired of it that quickly she thought, but if spoken out loud mare would smack her arm. she didn't take disrespectful talk towards issabell, (her cousin).

now while they exited the tiny house, ana realized she was in a big night gown sweater and shorts, (yes they had shorts back than, i think.. hopefully or i look like a noob) and quickly ran inside. she didn't go inside just for changing though, she went inside to try to collect her thoughts, and while that seemed easier to do a few seconds earlier she was realizing that the dream never really happend a lot, and it was recurring. when she went to the conversation about the king and him giving away the crown, something clicked. for a while now, there has been small talk about it, and it must of triggered the thoughts, and even the dreams. then, after accepting the reason she relaxed a tiny bit, but not much, and slipped into some, well acceptable clothes. she grabbed a piece of the loaf of bread of the bed, (it always pissed off mare, because apparently it made the bread get cooler quicker, and mare was lazy, she hated trying to heat it up, and sadly the satisfaction of warm bread wasn't enough after, so she ended up taking up a lot of water for a bath, which means anas bath has to wait). while eating the bread, she remember a memory from when she was younger, with kaison, kaison, kaison. kaison ! she remembered the king handing the crown down, but she now remember to who. kaison was being crowned, oh how she would give anything to see such thing. to see if he turned out like his father, or like his mother, ( who was some what, nicer than the king ). ana then realized what was happening out side, shoved the bread into her mouth and rushed out the door and into the square of the town, or small rebel camp. Isaac (the leader ), was asking if anyone wanted to go, and be a new guard, in which only ana and casper raised their hands. casper was a tiny, thin boy, they found a few weeks back roaming around. he said he doesn't remember much, but he remembers the king, and his mom, and sometimes at night he calls out for his mom, (who everyone sadly knows if she wasn't with him, she's dead). the man who took casper in lowered his hand gently and hugged him close. isaac turned to her and mouthed why, and she shrugged her shoulders and spoke out loud, "why not?" and isaac called her up, and mare who was looking upset but had a smirk on her face (either because she knew her bread was going to be warm, or because she had a thing for ana and caissons old relationship, she was a crazy woman. crazy indeed.) ana was given the armor, which was probably taken from a dead corpse, and the guy who handed it to her, (ana believed his name was joseph,) whispered quietly, "i washed them even though my dad said its bad luck." and ana quietly whispered back, "its not, its probably good luck you washed them that way I'm not smelling dead body and end up dying in the middle of the kingdom."

when the ceremony was over, six people had been chosen to go out of the couple hundred people. ana was sure the neighboring rebel camps would meet up with them either at the gates or at the places and maybe even in battle. there was another person who after ana asked to be a guard, a young man who had the face of a rebel, (kind of bad a-s, scary big guy, he just, looked like a cliche rebel.) would play the part of a rebel, and when at the palace he would release and find other rebels like himself, a gatherer, who is kind of the ' rebel rebel ' accomplice, but instead her gathers supplies and helps people out of the town through the sewer systems. the two others are men who are hunters, who will probably spilt off halfway during the trip to collect food. while this didn't give ana a sense of extra security, she knew that if anyone stopped them, looking like guards will be their ticket to the kingdom and the palace. they were to leave at sunset (for camouflage and safer, yet more dangerous travels), and ride three fourths of the way on horses which would take at least three hours and then walk the rest of the way. as ana was walking, she realized that it was already mid day, (because yes in 200 words three or four hours pasts) and she quickly ran to mare, the armor clinking in her arms. mar stood quietly with her hands crossed neatly on her chest, and she was leaning on her left foot, giving her a hard stare. "I'm sorry mare, but my best friend, or not really best friend is getting crowned, and i promised him as a kid i wouldn't miss it." after an hour of explaining, ana got dressed quickly in the heavy outfit, and walked quickly to the center town, where they were preparing for the trip.

the sun was setting and the sky was orange, ana looked at kaison, who had just turned 12, and he looked at her. for a long moment, they stared at each other, before laughing and falling into the grass, unable to keep the harsh looks for longer than their happy emotions could. "hey kaison, when you get that ugly crown on your head, can i come?" ana asked, "sure ana, you can come and see me get an ugly crown put on my head, but only if you watch me eat two cookies instead of me watching you eat two. " ana laughed and held out her pinkie finger, " lets make a promise okay, if i ever do something wrong or you do some thing wrong, we will always be friends, and ill get to see your crowning, and you can eat all the cookies you want in front of me," and kaison turned to her, and laughed, "promise,"
      "promise."

{ while i did some mary and gary sues in the end, it had to be done as i need to be a boss and summit the post with a cliff hanger ending for you to continue i guess. please excuse any mistakes as i am posting it and then ill go back and edit. omg this hurts my fingers right now i wrote so much jesus well, alright, we know who the man in this relationship ship now huh reeses, I'm always making the first move (post) because i'm the man. (or woman i guess ) |D xD also, there is 2023 words in this post can i please get a gold ribbon plz and some milkshakes and cookie dough because this post is ftw best first post in history of first posts aye

edit : first paragraph edited. }

baestille

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~*Reeses*~ » Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:14 am

ooc; 3,077 words, thank you ;3
    You don't have to reply something this long.. I didn't mean for it to really be over 3000 words. xD

........○○○○
........Pʀɪɴᴄᴇ Kᴀɪsᴏɴ Wɪɴᴅsᴏʀ

Kaison had woken up hours before the sky showed the first hint of the sun inching it's way above the distant hills that would indicate that the day was soon to come. The night sky had still been rich with illuminating stars, as well as the bright and bold full moon, that hung over Kingdom Windsor. The kingdom itself was just as dark, having only a few candles and fires that still peaked through the windows of the small village houses from when the people had gone to bed that night. The tall grass that grew in the meadow right next to the castle was still swaying with the soft breeze that came along with the night air. It would have been the perfect night with it being so peaceful and calm, but the Prince's dream had ruined it.

In this dream, Kaison and Ana had been no older than nine or ten years old. It was the night of a royal feast, where royal families from the surrounding kingdoms would come to Kingdom Windsor for a large feast to celebrate the peace between the kingdoms. The two kids had been out in the meadow for nearly the entire day, like usual, when Ana began pestering him about wanting another one of the cookies from the fresh backed batch that the servants in the kitchen had made only hours ago. "Oh, come on Kaison! I'm sure the cooks wouldn't mind us taking another cookie or two!" The young prince raised an eyebrow at his friend, "Don't lie to yourself, Ana. Every time I hear 'a cookie or two' you usually mean three or four, not including the ones that I have to take for myself to be sure that I get to actually eat one." The two friends burst out in laughter; they both knew how true that was. +The girl then gave him her usual puppy-dog face and the prince could only shake his head while smiling down at his feet. After a few moments, he looked back up, expecting to see that awfully sad expression of hers gone. Oh how wrong he was. Sighing dramatically, he finally agreed and the two friends took off for the castle and towards the large kitchen that was held inside. When then kids had finally reached the kitchen, they were bent over, panting like a dog who just got done doing figure eights. The kitchen staff had already known what this sign meant, seeing as they saw it at least a couple of times every day. One of the servants, Mrs. Dania, an older woman who's worked in the castle ever since he could remember, came over with a silver platter that held what looked like at least a hundred cookies. Kaison couldn't help but laugh at the sight of Ana's face as she took in the appearance of each and every chocolate chip cookie on that dish. As she went to grab a few cookies, the scene changed. Kaison was now in his room and an older version of Ana stood across the room, but it seemed as if she didn't notice him. He watched as the girl's eyes grew wide with desperation and excitement, even if he hadn't been watching her, he would have been able to feel the strong vibe radiating off of her body. In her arms were numerous small decorations made of silver and gold, as well as what looked like gems and crystals that sparkled against the light. He could see bulges under her jacket that were not natural, but rough with hard and pointed tips; probably larger decoration she had taken from other rooms in the castle. Kaison's mind and body were filling with confusion and anger as he watched the girl steal nearly everything of value right out of his room before escaping to the balcony that was connected right to his room. The scene then switched to the last night that he had seen the girl, but instead of appearing in the meadow with Ana, it was his father. The king held a tough and emotionless expression on his face that told the young prince to be cautious and to not push any buttons. He explained how Ana and her family had fled the kingdom after being caught in the process of stealing their valuable possessions. Kaison didn't believe it, but he didn't voice his thoughts, either. The king must'v seen right through his covered-up emotions, because the king had taken his wrist --a bit harsh, if I may add-- and dragged the young boy towards the castle, where he was shown where items had been taken. It had been true. Her family had stolen from his family and fled. Kaison could feel the heat filling his face with anger, sorrow and disappointment, as well as a few tears running down his face. His best friend had only been using him.

The Prince had woken up to a damp pillow and swollen eyes after that. He knew that the second scene he hadn't really been there to witness, but that was what he imagine had happened. After that, Kaison's mind was too numb to be comfortable enough to fall back asleep, so he settled himself on the stone marble floor by one of the windows that looked out towards the kingdom, and that was where he had been the rest of the night. But, he had not settled there until he grabbed the, now too small, friendship bracelet that he had had since him and Ana were little. It had originally blue with both Kaison and Ana's name on it, but it had been worn so much when he was younger, that you could barely even recognize that it's original colors were blue and not brown. The string that made the bracelet felt rough yet soft in his hands. Though his old friend had betrayed him and left him alone and thinking of the girl only brought back painful memories, the bracelet still comforted him. He agreed that it was childish and pathetic, like his father had once told him, but he couldn't get himself to throw it away like he should have done years ago. It just felt wrong to him after the numerous promises that had been exchanged between the two friends over the years that they had known each other.

It wasn't until around six in the morning, when the sun had finally begin to rise over the hills, that one of his servants entered the room. It had been Sara, a younger woman, maybe in her mid-twenties, who'd been assigned to wake him up every morning at this time so that he could begin doing his daily work and training. When she caught sight of the Prince sitting on the floor by the window, she looked so surprised that he thought she might faint, though he wasn't sure why she had been that surprised.
    "Good morning, Prince Kaison. Did you.. er.. sleep well?" The Prince could only roll his eyes and shake his head as he looked back out towards the kingdom. It had probably been a minute or two before he finally looked back at the servant, only to see that she was still looking at him the same way, as well as standing in the exact same spot. With a sigh, Kaison forced himself to get up from the spot that he had been sitting in for hours. When he finally stood up straight, he winced at the slight pain that he could feel in his back and legs from sitting on such an uncomfortable floor for so long. After a moment, he glanced back in the servant's direction. "I had a fine night, no need to worry yourself, Sara." The girl nodded in return, but she didn't look all that convinced. She had walked in on him like this numerous times before. Why hadn't she told the king? He wasn't sure, but he did appreciate it. Beginning to feel uncomfortable, he sent the servant away to fill a bath for him to bathe in before he was to go down and meet his father in the dining room for breakfast.

It hadn't taken Kaison more than an hour to ready himself for the day. Once Sara had finally filled a bath, he quickly cleaned himself and left the tub not five minutes after entering it. Figuring that today would only be another day of preparing for the following day, he decided with some casual clothing, that being the usual cotton pants, loose white lace-up long sleeve, his belt that was supposed to hold a sword, the usual shoes and his royal cloak. The cloak was the most important part of his outfit, being a symbol that he was of royal blood. The cloak itself was black but had gold and red designs that decorated the shoulder-area, the cuffs of his sleeves, the edge of his hood, as well as the bottom of the cloak. It was when he'd finally finish his basic training or being a prince that he'd gotten the privilege of wearing the cloak. Before leaving to the dining room, he checked his reflection in the mirror, ensuring himself that his father would not find anything to bicker about. Once he was sure that he looked how he was supposed to, he set off for breakfast.

The dining room was one of the main rooms in the castle; having people constantly running in and out of it all throughout the day. The room itself was probably bigger than the King's chambers; being at least twenty to thirty feet wide, each way, and at least fifteen to twenty feet high. The flooring was made of an off-white colored marble that reflected everything that was on it. The walls, that weren't made of glass, were a soft royal blue that had small white designs along the floorboards and around the ceiling. Then, hanging from the ceiling in the middle of the room, was a large crystal chandelier that reflected light off of every angle that hit it. Running across the floor was a long, yet skinny, red rug that ran from one side of the room to the other, and on it was a table just as long and skinny as the rug, made out of mahogany. On each long side of the table were multiple chairs, but at each skinny ends of the table, was a throne; one for the king, and one for the prince. And, at the other table, sat the king himself. His father, the king, was a different kind of man. He was brutal and intense; merciless and careless; conceited and egotistical. Someone that would either be considered a great king, or just the opposite. In his case, just the opposite. He did not care for the people in his kingdom, nor the people outside of it. Instead, he cared about who was loyal and who wasn't; though it didn't matter whether they were truly loyal or just too scared to think of any other option. The people who weren't loyal, the ones who wished to see him out of the throne, were known as the Rebels. The Rebels were a group that had been forming since the Prince was a child. Since the Queen had passed away. They believed that the King was unstable and too powerful to have such a position, and most of them thought that the Prince was no better. The Prince, himself, was a lot like the king; being merciless, conceited and egotistical. However, he did still possess many of the traits that his mother had passed down, being both caring and kind; understanding and forgiving; compassionate and loving. Though the traits were definitely there, they hadn't been able to break his tough surface that has only been getting tougher, making it nearly too tough to break.

The king had been watching his son as Kaison sat down. His eyes were hard and cold, like normal. This look was a common one, one that seemed to have become permanent after the queen died. This look wasn't a good one, but one that meant that the prince was in for a lecture or yelling of a kind. Returning the look to his father, the Prince readied himself.
    "Kaison, why do you have bags under your eyes?" The man cursed under his breath; he'd forgotten to check his face for any signs of his lack of sleep and restless night. Take a deep breath, he replied, "I had woken up early this morning and wasn't able to fall back asleep." Though what he stated was true, the King looked unconvinced. Prince Kai had appeared at breakfast looking like this fairly often and each time the excuse was the same. Narrowing his eyes, the kind curled his hands into fists and placed them on either side of his plate, obviously trying to contain his anger. "And why is that? You weren't.. dreaming of that girl, were you?" That girl. That girl. That was all he'd ever say when referring to Ana. Even when he was a kid and she was still around, he never referred to her by her name. Kaison had once, many years ago, told the King about the dream, when he had it for the first time. The king had reacted as if he'd insulted the King or their royal blood, taking it personal.The King had locked him in his room for three days before he was able to convince his father that he'd never think of the girl again. He'd told him that the girl was dead to him, not meaning more than a grain of sand to him. Of course, that was a lie, but the king was pleased by these words. Narrowing his eyes back at his father, he replied in a cold voice, "That girl? You mean the silly little peasant girl that I had played with as a child? No. I hadn't been dreaming of her, nor have I done so since the first time. I told you, father, that that girl is nothing to me. She was only holding me back from preforming my duties as a prince. I am glad she's gone." The King must'v been pleased with his response, because his hard expression softened just the tiniest bit. It was true that Kaison no longer had the feelings for Ana like he once had, but that didn't mean he didn't still think of her on occasion. Actually, he thought of her fairly often. Everything seemed to remind him of her in this castle, but he'd try hard to not draw back the memories into his mind, not wanting himself to mourn over someone who had betrayed him and stole from his family.

It wasn't until after the two had finished breakfast that his father began to speak once more. "Kaison, there has been rumors of a rebellion growing on the other side of the kingdom. Tomorrow, many people from the kingdom, as well as kingdoms surrounding us, will be coming to fill the position. I would like you to watch over them and make sure that there are no signs of rebels among them. If you find any, you are to report them to the Captain of Guard, as well as myself. Got it?" Ah, so the rumors were true. Kaison had heard of the rebellions that grew both outside and inside the kingdom, but he hadn't thought that they were that big. After processing the information in his mind a few moments longer, the Prince nodded his head. "Understood. I will start preparing for their arrival." Kaison then stood from the table and nodded in the King's direction once before turning away and setting of towards his office on the south side of the castle where he did all of his usual work, where he spent the rest of the day preparing for the new guards' arrival.

"Oh Kaison, what are we going to do about your father? Does he really want us to stop being friends?" Ana had a frown on her face as she looked the meadow, probably trying to remember this moment so that she'd forever have it embedded in her mind. The two friends had to have been older, probably around twelve years old in this memory. The king had started pestering Kaison about the dangers that would come of being friends with a peasant and had also began suggesting that he should end their friendship before it either gets too hard to say good-bye, or before he starts regretting letting the girl into his life. Kaison had thought that his father's words were rubbish and that nothing would ever happen, so he'd ignored it, but Ana had taken the king's words seriously. The young prince returned a soft and sad look to Ana as he held one of her hands in both of his. The young prince would be turning thirteen soon and that meant that his training would begin the day after his birthday, which also meant that the he would no longer have as much time as he did now to spend with his beloved friend. It also meant that the king would begin getting serious about the two having to end their friendship. Not bearing to look into her eyes, he glanced down at their hands and sighed, "You know that I will do whatever it takes to make time for you and keep our friendship." His words came out barely louder than a whisper. He could hear the girl sniffling in front of him and he finally looked back up, only to see that the girl was on the verge of crying. She really was afraid that he'd be forced to leave her and end their friendship. Dropping her hand, he stepped forward and wrapped his arms around the girl, embracing her in a tight hug. Resting his chin on the girl's shoulder, by her ear, he whispered to her, "Ana, I promise that I will never leave you or end our friendship, even years from now when I have that crown on my head. I will always hold onto our friendship and you will always have a place in my heart, whether you're standing right beside me or thousands of miles away." Kaison raised his head as he said that last part, looking down into the girl's eyes, with a soft, yet sad smile.
Last edited by ~*Reeses*~ on Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~*Reeses*~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby baestille » Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:51 pm

ana → leading the kingdom to distraction like a fake guard should

it was the break of dawn as they reached the gates of the kingdom. it looked the same as ana tried to remember it, she never traveled towards the entrance as a kid, or young child. she spent most of her days with kaison and in the meadow. she could spot some familiar places(through the gate of course), like the meadow on the hill, and something else caught her eye quickly. the castle, or palace, as ana liked to call it was decorated beautifully. of course, there weren't many decorations, but the colors made it seem like the usual kingdom you'd come across. the usual as being, a nice family exiting and meeting the new guards, and the tasty, most delicious chocolate chip cookies one might ever make(or taste and, made my dania of course.) while the thought of those cookies made ana's inside jump for joy, she was even more excited to see kaison's crowning, even he hated her. looking down at her wrist, she realized the braclet made a bump or two in the leather glove she wore on her hand. pulling it down, she could see the small beads had loss their color, as she wore it constantly, and when she did it got rid of the dreams. or at least the bad ones. she could see the k and the s in kaison on the front side of the beads and the n in her name on the back. it was turning brown, and the once square beads were smooth edged. while it seemed silly to ana to keep, she felt like kaison deserved to be in her life, even if he believed she was capable of turning her back on him when she couldn't even say no to the king. something snapped her out of her thoughts and ana was given a shove by the fellow guard she was with, and she picked up jeremiah, (the one who plays the captured rebel), and started to tug him forwards. he put up little struggle and feigned a tired look which made ana snort inside the helmet she wore. inside she felt giddy, happy and she wanted to take her helmet off and run to kaison and just hug him. she missed his hugs, one of the best things about kaison when they where kids was ana loved hugs, and kaison loved giving hugs, (or giving her hugs c;) and ana always felt safe with him. he wouldn't hug her after what happened anyways, so she was okay with the memories, which made some of giddy-ness slip away, but she would at least see his crowning, and shed also probably watch him a few cookies, so that sealed the deal. when they reached the large, wooden gates of the kingdom, the on duty guards gave them a hard glare before her accomplice coughed once, and spoke. "we are here on behalf of the jourince kingdom, we bring a rebel for the king to question, as our king is traveling to others for help against the rebels." the guards exchanged looks, or at least ana assumed looks, as she couldn't see past the crack in her helmet, and if she were lift it up, shed be recognized as a woman being a guard. this then would lead them on to knowing she was fake, because other kingdoms would only send the best, and the best at that point were probably men. when the gates were lifted, it made a loud noise, and woke ana up(woke her up from the half asleep half awake state at least ) , and the 'rebel' struggled more in their arms. they walked forth and the gates already began to close behind them.

"kaison look what my mom bought from the store !" the rain was coming down hard on the castle, the king was out traveling and the maids were watching the two kids, one, ana, who happened to be somewhat soaked from running up the hill in the rain and kaison who was damp from ana's hug. ana's mom had gone into the store earlier that week while ana was at school and bought beautiful blue beads that ana had sealed in a bag, shoved in her pocket and ran to the castle as fast as she could. she had always told kaison about how she thought friendship bracelets really sealed the deal, and kaison would laugh, sometimes, and call her girly and say he'd never wear one. when he realized that had hurt her feelings a little, he promised he would and ana spilt her cookie with him, which put a smile back on both of their faces. ana knew that cookies were always the solution, and somehow, secretly kaison knew that giving ana more than one would solve the solution as well. now that ana remembered this, the part where kaison promised he'd wear one, and the fact that cookies solve everything, and kaison probably did too, she ran to the big table that sat in the center of the room but not before taking off her boots, for if she got mud on the red carpet the king would be even angrier with her. or at least, he seemed just angry with her all the time. she gave kaison twelve beads and herself twelve beads as well. they shimmered a dark blue, and were quite the sight. as silly as it sounds, they must've of costed a lot. she quietly asked one of the mads for the staining ink that they used and they quickly came back with a quill pen and the ink along with some string because they must of noticed ana forgot it. the little girl gave them a smile and threw an extra bead at kaison who didn't look like he was all that interested in the beads. "common kai, please you promised." she gave him the puppy eye look for a few minutes and he laughed and sat in the chair next to her. "alright ana, whats first?"

they had reached the castle when ana finished going through the memory. it sent a nostalgic vibe straight to the heart, but excited ana in a way where she would be seeing kaison older, and see what kind of person he become, and plus, she was sure that dania was still working in the kingdom, as when she last saw her she was 51 and that was when ana was 12, its only been five years, but dania loved the castle, and loved baking. chances of her still being there were at a high rate of one hundred percent. they were directed by two other guards down to the jail room beneath the castle where she recognized some familiar faces. this included issabell who recognized them instantly. issabell was the leading guard down in the cellar, and she let out a sign of relief. laughing softly ana took off her own helmet and she moved over to the door and opened it a tab. "alright everyone, we've got a few minutes to get issabell out of here, and leave jeremiah o do his business and get together every rebel he finds in the town and bring them back to camp. fred, (the accomplice ) i need you to get the kings whereabouts known, and memorized. I've got things to take care of, don't come looking for me. " "but, ana, what if something happens?" issabell asked quietly as she watched ana put the helmet back on. "oh please, guys i can handle myself" handle myself after a few cookies. ana quickly exited the room and ran down the hall, while the castle inside looked as if it had been redecorated, at least a few times, everything was still in the same place. she could hear talking in the dinning, room, her favorite room, and quickly ran through the small hallway, that either went to the large room, or to the maids room; and ana ran straight to the maids room. she quickly undressed from the armor, and propped it against the wall. she dressed quickly in the cooker uniform, and pulled her hair up into the hat. looking in the mirror and smiled to herself. "I've got it, and lets go get some cookies." that was when the girl spun around on her heal and ran straight through the kitchen doors and straight into the arms of an older looking dania.

"ana?" of course she would recognize her, of course dania would recognize her. she should've bleached her eyebrows or broke her nose so she wouldn't really recognize her like she probably did now. ana's mouth dropped a little and dania let out a gasp. "ana its you ! its really you !" "no no no ! please dania shush!" the older woman understand and quietly shut her mouth, the other workers snickered, and made comments about dania being too old, but ana knew she was the best cook in the kingdom. even better than her own mother, and that was saying something. dania hugged her, the now short woman, and the woman hugged her back a tear slipping down her face. "there were rumors about you ana but i never believed them," danias voice quivered a tad, and she hugged her tight before letting go. ana smiled sadly, as she was sure of it. she was sure of the rumors that spread about her family, and she was sure that she was a disgrace to the kingdom and with everyone knowing that ana isn't dead, she is worth something. she wouldn't be surprised if the king put a ransom to her name.

dania saw the small sadness i her eyes, but ana saw the happiness in danias. it was dania who spoke first. "i have a fresh batch of your favorites in the back if you would like some. " ana nodded silently and followed dania quietly. dania, she remembers was a quite amazing woman, she gave, and could give even more. she was constantly in the kitchen baking, and baking. she baked sugar cookies and chocolate cookies especially for ana.she was a nice woman, especially for what she has gone through. she hired her own family to cook, but they all ended leaving. dania was always there, she never left, never skipped, and ana constantly loved seeing the old woman, who not only gave her cookies baked with extra love, she was like the grandma she wished of having, and she kind of was. ana followed the old woman carefully through the zig-zagging table tops for cooking, and past the large oven. the whole kitchen was warm, and ana felt slightly worried at her choice of working in the kitchen, but the chances of kaison coming in here were slim, or at least she hoped. she was going to try and avoid him until at least two days before the crowning, on one hand she wanted him to find her now and she wanted to talk to him as quick as possible because she didn't want to mess him up for the ceremony. she wanted his forgiveness for something she didn't do. she just wanted to know that her best friend, or x best friend didn't hate her. it was something she had carried, and the guilt she felt for leaving was horrible but she had no other choice. she hoped her would listen to her, but if he didn't, she would find a way. she had too. "alright ana before you get anything, i need you too take this plate to there to them, kaison still loves cookies, not as much as you, but he does, and I'm going to get some for you, but could you take those out to the table. i believe kaison is upstairs, and if you see him, i doubt he will recognize you. " ana, of course was a little iffy about doing anything that involved moving towards the king. the rang she held for him could be the rage that triggers he slicing his head off with the plate full of cookies. although, ana decided against it because it would probably scar her for life and leave her not wanting cookies. "alright." she let out a nervous sigh, and dania smiled gently before handing her the plate. "go on now, hurry up, cookies for breakfast is the best."

ana walked slowly out towards the dining room where she heard the king speak loudly. the demanding voice sent a chill down her spin. she remembered that voice, it was the voice that questioned her parents, and gave them no chance to reply. it belonged to angry, evil, merciless man, and she sure hoped kaison hadn't turned out the same. before she stepped foot into the dinning room, she hid behind the wall and listened to the words they were saying. the king asked about kaison dreaming about 'that girl.' that girl, that girl rang a bell. it was what the king called her, all the time . in front of her face, behind her back, to the whole kingdom, she was that girl. yet wait, kaison dreamed about her too. he dreamed, about ana too. she hoped it was a better dream than the one she had. after all, she did leave her best friend clueless, and with no proof the kings rumor wasn't the truth. it may of raised her already hopeful heart, but the way kaison replied, so emtionless, and tired made her heart crack, and sink to the pit of her stomach. her eyes blurred and she passed the tray to a passing maid, and asked as nicely as she could to bring the cookies herself. she whispered her name was tasia, a name she used in games when younger, and the girl repied with sara. she thanked her and ran back into the kitchen, wiping away her eyes.

she went to dania, who handed her the cookies, and turned back to working on cooking. she realized dania wasn't trying to make a scene, and she quickly excused herself with the two cookies she held. maybe it was the fact she wanted her best friend. maybe it was the fact that her best friend became a emotionless grown boy because of her. maybe it was the hopes of finding him actually saying something that would make her go into the room with confidence. she realized she hadn't changed at all, even with the hurt and loss of her parents, she had just built walls, but her best friend had changed so much. maybe, just maybe it was the weight on her shoulders of wanting forgiveness, and the weight got even heavier when she heard caissons cold voice. it was so empty and emotionless. ahas eyes blurred again and a hot tear fell down her cheek, but was quickly wiped away. maybe she was crying, or at least upset, because ana didn't want to cry over it. it was her fault she didn't leave earlier. maybe all she wanted was friend, but even ana didn't know. possibly it was the chocolate chip cookies making her cry. it probably was, to ana. she duked in a breath, wiped her eyes quickly and bit into the cookie.

damn, what a fantastic way to start the moring.

OOC : OKAY SO AT THE END I TRIED TO PUT IN ALOT F EMTION FOR ANA SO YOU COULD SEE HOW MUCH SHE FELT BECAUSE OF WHAT HAPPENED AND HOW SHE BLAMED HERSELF AND I HATE WEAK FEMALE ROLES SO I TRIED TO SHOW HER BEING STRONG BUT UPSET BECAUSE ALL SHE WANTS IS HER BESTFRIEND BACK BECAUSE EVERYTHING IS GONE< LIKE LITERALLY GONE AND I REALLY WANTED TO POT THIS BECAUSE WHY NOT NONE OF THIS IS EDITED SO IF SOMETHING SOUNDS WRONG I PROBS FORGOT A WORD AND I PROABABLY LOOK SO ILLITERATE BHAHAHAHAHAHBUIWBFVDL HJ CRYING OMG OKAY I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS IM SORRY IT SUCKS A TOOSHIE

baestille

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~*Reeses*~ » Sat Feb 08, 2014 4:58 pm

ooc; Left it short in case you want to jump in:P

........○○○○
........Pʀɪɴᴄᴇ Kᴀɪsᴏɴ Wɪɴᴅsᴏʀ

The two friends had to have been no older than seven or eight years old in this memory. Earlier that day, when both Ana and Kaison had met in the meadow like usual, Kaison had been playing around and stated that he wished she could stay the night, but also stated how furious the king would be at such a request. The statement must'v bloomed something in the young Ana's mind because the girls eyes soon grew wide with excitement. "Why don't we have a sleepover? What if I come in through your balcony door? It'd be so much fun! You're father would never know!" The girl was speaking so fast that Kaison barely understood what she was saying, but he still got the main points of it. "Are you crazy? What if my father walked in and saw you?" the young prince replied in a hushed and cautious voice, almost sounding as if he thought someone could be listening to them. Ana could only grin as she seemed to be going further and further into her thoughts about how much she wanted this to happen and how fun it would be. After about a half hour of them arguing back and forth, they ad agreed that she could sneak into his room when the King sends him off after dinner, but inform Dania of this so that she could tend to them instead of his usual servant that looked after him and checked on him every now and then. The two quickly ran off to tell Dania of their plans and, being the woman that she was, she agreed to talk to the other servant and request that she look after Kaison that night instead. That had been the first time that they'd done something so big behind the kings back. Something so rebellious.

After the king and the prince finished their breakfast, Kaison knew what was going to come next. The cookies. The prince looked in the direction that the cook would usually appear from right around this time and found himself waiting. Was there something wrong in the kitchen? Had something happened to Dania? Kai put his eyebrows together as he began listening in that direction, listening for the sound of footprints. But, to his surprise, that wasn't what he'd heard. It sounded as if someone were crying in that direction. Now curious, the man tried to look around the wall where the crying was coming from, but was utterly disappointed when he saw nothing more than a sliver of maid's clothing peaking from behind the wall. Listening closer and more focused, he could make out two very quiet, mumbling voices, but couldn't hear what they were saying. It wasn't until the king cleared his throat that Kaison focused back on the king, rather than the noises that were sounding from the wall.
    "Is there something wrong, Kaison? You seem to be awfully distracted this morning. Perhaps you aren't ready to preform your duties today? Or take the crown in two weeks?" The king's voice held that coldness and harshness from when he was questioning Kaison before breakfast, again. The king had made it obvious that he wasn't happy about giving his crown away, but it was tradition to pass the crown down to the eldest boy on his twentieth birthday. That had been the tradition for generations. Though it made him feel guilty and dirty inside, he found pleasure in seeing how much the king was at unease about this. Narrowing his eyes once again at his father, he replied with a voice that matched his father, "I am fine, father. Perhaps you're the one that is not ready to preform his duties seeing as you are the one being so snappy this morning. I would hate to be the villagers that have to deal with you today." Even before he had finished speaking, he knew he had crossed the line. The king's face had gone so red, that Kaison had thought that his head was going to explode. Sadly, it didn't. "You will not speak to your father or your king that way. You are lucky I don-" "No, your highness. You will not speak to your son, or your future king as if he is still a child!" Both the king and the prince's voice would be able to be heard by anyone in the castle by this point. Before the king could say a word more to Kaison, the Young Prince rose from the table and stormed out of the dining room, leaving the king fuming with rage.

Kaison hadn't realized where he was going until he was already there; the kitchen. This was where he went when he needed to be away, knowing that there was always one person that would be willing to listen to him if he needed her to. Dania must'v seen this coming, because she was already waiting for him to appear at the opening of the kitchen. Without saying a word, the prince began pacing in the entryway with his hands behind his head and eyes closed. When he finally opened his eyes, he saw that nearly the entire kitchen staff was staring at him with their mouths opened. Honestly, he wasn't surprised at all by this. When the prince finally calmed down enough, he leaned up against the back wall and slid down it, landing on his butt. Instantaneously, he pulled his knees towards his chest and wrapped his arms around them as he leaned his head against the wall.
    "Dania, I don't understand why he still treats me like such a child. He talks to me as if I am still eight years old. I just.. don't understand." Kaison's voice came out quietly and emotionless, not wanting to startle the servant by his anger. Even with his eyes closed, he could sense that Dania had walked away from him. Before he knew it, she was back and crouching down beside him with what smelled like a cookie in hand. At the sweet smell, Kai opened his eyes and looked up at the older woman who was smiling down sweetly at him with two cookies held out towards him. The prince couldn't help but smile at the sight of Dania and her cookies. The woman definitely knew how to cheer him up, that's for sure. As he slowly began to devour the cookies that the cook had brought him, he looked around the kitchen at the cooks that were going back to their normal tasks. Kaison couldn't help but notice that there were more cooks here than usual and looked towards Dania with a slight scowl, "I didn't know that we got more cooks?" The cook shrugged as she looked around the kitchen herself before returning her gaze to his. "Hmm, your father must'v hired a few new cooks when he hired the new guards." The prince narrowed his eyes at the cook as she spoke. She was hiding something. Almost immediately, he shook the thought from his head. Dania had never lied to him, why would she start now? Sitting there, against the wall, being comforted by Dania, brought a memory back to his mind;

"It's okay, Kai.. I'm sure he didn't really mean it." Ana was sitting down beside Kaison in the kitchen with Dania nearby; they couldn't have been more than ten years old. The young prince had a few tears running down his face as he his hands were in his lap, clutched together so tight that they had gone white. "My father always means what he says." The boy's voice was emotionless, a skill that he had recently learned. Kaison and Ana had been in the dining room, eating cookies, then his father came in and began yelling at him, telling his son how lazy and peasant-like he was, trying to scavenge food from the kitchen. The way the man had spoken to him, calling him a peasant, had been a new low for his father. Part of him wondered why Ana, wasn't upset herself, but at the same time, he was too consumed into his thoughts that he had barely been paying her any attention. Dania was now kneeling next to the two kids, placing a hand on Kaison's knee. "Your father knows that we make a few extra batches of cookies when we bake, for snack purposes. I am sure that he is only having a bad day and you only happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time." As she spoke, she grabbed a cookie from one of the nearby trays and held it out for Kaison to take, but he didn't take it. After maybe a minute of holding the cookie in place, she finally offered it to Ana, which she guiltily took without hesitation. Kneeling down again to Kaison, Dania put a sad half-smile on her face, "I am sure that he will say sorry later for that. I am almost willing to bet." The boy knew that she was only trying to make him feel better, but it was only making him feel worse. The king never apologized, no matter what it was for. He also never forgave. Ever since then, he hadn't cared so much for taking cookies when they weren't offered or given to him.

It was times like this when Kaison wished that he still had a friend as close as he had been with Ana. Dania was great and all, but she didn't understand it like someone who had experienced it all with him. Leaning his head back against the wall, he reached into his pocket and pulled out the bracelet that he had been playing with nearly all night long and took it into his hands, once again needed the comfort that it provided.
~*Reeses*~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me