Yes, sir. (Slave RP) - CLOSED

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Yes, sir. (Slave RP) {Accepting}

Postby rem sleep » Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:47 pm

xXSquishyXx wrote:Scratch blinked in surprise. "You want me?" he asked, shocked. Then she shivered in the cold; he only had a thin, ripped tank top on, and thin ripped jeans too. He hoped he could get a hoodie or something at the guys place, if he was actually sure about taking him.

[Tyren Eraphelle] [Upper-Class] [Neko x Demon x Vampire] [Master Of: Open!]
"Of course." Tyren answered flatly, like the answer was completely obvious. "My name's Tyren, Tyren Eraphelle. What's yours?" His black cloak was completely defending him from the morning sun, however he knew it'd probably be a safe bet to head inside soon. He pulled his hood farther over his face, the darkness now shrouding his face made his red eyes seem to glow.
♥ ♥ ♥
rem sleep - they / them
nocturnal artist, socially awkward
♥ ♥ ♥
umasstorkies
closed species bank
♥ ♥ ♥

rem sleep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby friendshapedbox » Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:05 am

Faxen wrote:
    Marshall Lee

" I don't know very much about kids...I don't know how much I can help you." He let out a sigh, not very happy. Children were really not his cup of tea, especially if they were clingy and bought him. He hummed softly, continuing to try to comfort her.

Blue Exorcist wrote:( keep listening to this over and over again: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoaT6WXUV_M )

(Can you get Marshall Lee to sing it?)

~Delilah hugged Lee again then sat across from him looking at him with big brown eyes~
beebo | he/they | canadian | single
flower mom | the light of my life
signature is a wip | mascot
icon by aubble
friendshapedbox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby friendshapedbox » Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:15 am

Aleah.wolf15 wrote:
Jennywennybobs wrote:(Chu hasn't been accepted yet.)
Tei decided he was going to get another slave. He went out the front door , not bothering to lock it behind him. No one nearby would break into the house of the 'crazy werewolf'. Sighing and shaking his head, he walked down the street to where the slave house was. He hoped he could find someone as nice as Sweetie.

Sweetie smiled as she waved goodbye to tei.

Blue Exorcist wrote:(~Yep he is just going to his house now~)

Rin picked up his daughter and gave it to Alice and then picked up Alice and got on his horse and rode home

Alice giggled and clung tight to Rin.

~Rin smiled at Alice and saw that his daughter was falling and then fell then he screamed "NO!" then started crying~
icon by aubble
friendshapedbox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby friendshapedbox » Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:36 am

Faxen wrote:< marshall lee >

As he tried to comfort the young girl he sang softly, one thing he was quite good at.
"Hey there Delilah what's it like in New York City
I'm a thousand miles away
But girl tonight you look so pretty, yes you do
Times Square can't shine as bright as you, I swear it's true

Hey there Delilah don't you worry about the distance
I'm right there if you get lonely give this song another listen
Close your eyes, listen to my voice it's my disguise
I'm by your side

Oh it's what you do to me
What you do to me.." He continued to sing in a soft voice, knowing that he had full responsibility over a child that wasn't at all his own. Marshall ignored all the voices that yelled at him to be careful and let himself use whatever he needed to to get the child to stop crying. 'Idiot..don't ask questions about peoples family!' He mentally scolded himself as he continued the song.

Delilah stopped crying and hugged Lee and curled up on his lap and continued to listen
icon by aubble
friendshapedbox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby friendshapedbox » Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:36 am

Blue Exorcist wrote:
Blue Exorcist wrote:~Bun Bun turned back into a neko then told Cherry "I'll be back soon kay?" then ran to the Slave Trade~
icon by aubble
friendshapedbox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby friendshapedbox » Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:37 am

Blue Exorcist wrote:~Death and Ichigo waited to be bought then waited to be brought to their master's house~
icon by aubble
friendshapedbox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ryval11097 » Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:53 am

thorrissia wrote:
ryval11097 wrote:keo turned around and scratched his head nervously noticing he said that a bit louder then he intended "oh, yes im fine...and thank you, you have helped more then anyone in a long time. come on lets go get you some food and show off your new jacket" keo and thorry walk down to the town to a small formal dance club. "do you now how to dance"

Thorrissia shook her head, feeling slightly embarrassed. "No Sorry." She stated, feeling out of place in this place. It looked extremely fancy and Thorry had never found herself anywhere near this kind of place before. She wandered if it was even ok for her to be here.

"really!…i would have thought that that you would have learned…ah-well, i guess i will just have to teach you…would you like me to?…after i get you some food tho…hehehe"
ryval11097

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ally~In~Wonderland » Wed Dec 18, 2013 5:15 am

umm recap please for Alice, Sweetie and Sailor}}
Ally~In~Wonderland

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ryval11097 » Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:18 am

"then lessons you will get,after we eat, cant expect you to dance on nothing but bread and cheese can i…hehehe…were not to much farther from the resturaunt. i think you will love it, there are all types of food like stake, pasta, hambergers, and salads…oh and the wine is perfectly aged "
ryval11097

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KittyPewPew » Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:27 am

Faxen wrote:< edwin >

"That's like asking a lobster if it hates being boiled. It hurts then you die and we are back here again." The vampire had his hood up over slightly messy black hair, matching eyes watching her carefully. He huffed lightly, not happy at all. " I dont know why you're trying to be nice, but it's seriously making me nervous."

(Sorry I got grounded from my phone yesterday)

~Hope~

I look at him. "You must REALLY not be familiar with nice people. Especially angels." I start to say, "I don't like doing this. I do it because I'm trying to be nice and get you out of this hell hole." I say, surprised at my own tone.
KittyPewPew

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me