UNTAMED ʷᶤˡᵈ ʰᵒʳˢᵉ ʳᵒˡᵉᵖˡᵃʸ OPEN

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: UNTAMED ʷᶤˡᵈ ʰᵒʳˢᵉ ʳᵒˡᵉᵖˡᵃʸ OPEN

Postby Quitting1015 » Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:18 am

- Everyone is accepted. We will start once all forms are finished. I will add everyone once school is over

here to stay! only doing a few role plays though! join my newest one though! it is version three though, but brand spanking new!
Quitting1015

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby f o x. » Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:38 am

{ Okay, this is a huge work in progress but I really like this rp so i'm going to try and get it finished tonight.One more thing is it okay for Eternal to be a mustang cross? FINISHED!!!

ETERNAL NIGHT

the dark horse

FIRST THINGS FIRST... This dashing young stallion is Eternal Night, he was named this because he was born under the darkness of a sola eclipse that lasted the whole day and carried on in to the night. Eternal Night likes to be known as Eternal by other stallions and acquaintances but mares in his band may know him as Night. He is at the age of six years now he was born on the second of July 2007 and has just started his own band, as you can tell he looks like a cross between a Mustang and a Friesian and this is because his mother was a Friesian and his farther was a Mustang.

WHAT COMES NEXT... His personality isn't what i would call complex, he is more of a relaxed male who doesn't tend to fight over much apart from his girls, he is a very attractive stallion who has been nicknamed Phantom because when he had just left his old heard he would go from band to band breaking mares hearts and not staying in one place longer than a week. However he has changed and become a more responsible and loving stallion, he id gentle when it comes to mares and doesn't rush things he likes to think things through before acting and makes very good strategist when it comes to fights however he is easily annoyed and although he may seem very calm at first he can become enraged in the blink of an eye and his mood swings are very unpredictable so watch out! Also is a very stubborn stallion who doesn't back down un less really necessary, he is also very protective if not a little to over protective and some what controlling however he is a born leader and just wants the best for his band.

REFLECTION ON THE LAKE... As you know Night is a Friesian cross Mustang, this means he is bigger than most Mustangs being the height of 16.2hh when most come in at around 13 - 15hh. He has a lustrous and yet wild and unruly mane and tail that likes to hang around his eyes shading them from the hot sun, Night's fur is a charcoal black/ very dark grey, normally coated with dust that he has picked up from rolling but never the less very healthy and glossy. His build is a very muscular one that was built for fighting and slight power, making him a formidable opponent when it comes to fights. However he does had one spot of whit that is normally covered my his forelock; a slightly wonky star that shows he isn't all Friesian.

A HEART OF GOLD... For now Eternal Night doesn't have any mares in his band let alone a lead mare so this means he is still looking for some nice mares that catch his eye, nose and ears as well as capture his heart. He hasn't any foals yet because he doesn't have a band but has "accidentally" covered a mare in his fathers heard before he was chased out by the stallion. Now he isn't picky when it comes to mares but he does like ones who are a bit of a challenge but not so much so that with in a day he would give up on courting them and move on to another. He does like shy mares and one who like to have one and mess around but he hates stuck up mares who think they are amazing at everything and more beautiful than anyone else.

━━━━━♚━━━━━
f o x.
one X one
Wattpad
the foxes burrow

━━━━━━━━━━━

Hey there, I’m f o x. I was once known as f a l l i n g. and would be grateful if didn’t steal it because I may return to it later on. I’m a semi-literate role player with good grammar and punctuation; I guess you could say I’m fairly active and do at least 300 words per post. I don’t bite so feel free to shoot me a pm any time you have any questions or just want to role play!
f o x.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Quitting1015 » Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:51 am

-- It is Alright :D And we can start now.

here to stay! only doing a few role plays though! join my newest one though! it is version three though, but brand spanking new!
Quitting1015

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby f o x. » Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:53 pm

{ Okay, i will start! Warning: I'm not good with first posts but I will try! Eek this is such a bad post... Oh well it will have to do...

ETERNAL NIGHT
mares in band:
None
where:
By a river
mood
Neutral
The large stallion gallops around a small herd that he had come across a number of times but never bothered to try and snake a mare from, as he lightly trots over the stallion of the band notices him taking an interest in his lead mare and angrily rears up before charging head on at the young horse. Nights sees this coming and quickly leaps to the side before in one quick and effortless movement rears up and thrusts his front hooves on to the hind quarters of his opponent causing the male to stumble a couple of strides before collapse from the forces of the hit. Many at time had this move one him a battle and many a time had he been injured in the possess when he had first done the move his hooves aced so much that he couldn't walk on them for two days but now they had become stronger as had he and were able to withstand most things. As the bay stallion arises Nights sees that his chance of snaking had yet again slivered away from him and as the injured horse gets back to its hooves he breaks in to a gallop and with his mane and tail flying out behind him he leaves the herd to its own devices.

As he gallops on his jet black legs striding out as far as they could as he continues on his way to the river where most mares and stallions of a young age “Hung out” his deep drown eyes pick every source of movement and sound there was, oh how he loved to be free it was so much nicer than being ridden all the time. He spots the river in the distance and quickens his pace as fast as he could so as to get there as fast as possible, he only starts to slow to a canter and then to a trot and finally to a walk when he was practically right next to it there was dozens of horses and ponies, all different shapes, colours and smells. As he watches them all none really seem to stand out but he does spot several stallions that seemed to be trying to coax a couple of the mares in to joining their band. He snorts and shakes his head and neck before leaning it down in to the cool, shallow and refreshing water as he starts to guzzle it down to quench his thirst.

━━━━━♚━━━━━
f o x.
one X one
Wattpad
the foxes burrow

━━━━━━━━━━━

Hey there, I’m f o x. I was once known as f a l l i n g. and would be grateful if didn’t steal it because I may return to it later on. I’m a semi-literate role player with good grammar and punctuation; I guess you could say I’m fairly active and do at least 300 words per post. I don’t bite so feel free to shoot me a pm any time you have any questions or just want to role play!
f o x.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Froas » Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:41 am

apache wind
- { mare } { loner } { 3 years } -
[ˣ]
A young steel grey mare opened her ocean like eyes drowsily to see the sun slip over snow capped mountains in the distance. Inside her heart was fluttering a the thought of spring finally being here and she was going to try to make the best of it, including gorging herself on the tiny shoots of grass that had started worming itself through last seasons debris. Apache wind started flicking her ebony tail at the newborn flies already started to swarm on her steel coat. She knew that soon she hear the song of birds and the cry of stallions fighting over their precious mares. I don't like the idea of being in a herd, but getting snaked is going to leave me little choice... she thought to herself as she nibbled on the green grass, swishing her tail to keep the flies away.

After her thought she began thinking of the harsh winter she had to suffer through all alone, facing the dangers of winter without others to protect her, it made her shiver to remember those saddening memories. Well maybe a herd doesn't sound that bad after all... she confirmed to herself as she shook her curly mane and started trotting down to the 'hang out' place during the spring season and where stallions tried their best to persuade or force a mare into their herd. She got down to the base of a rolling hill of grass and scented the air, her fuzzy lips quivering. Her ears started to swivel as she listened to the sounds of many horses. Confirming that it was safe, she the started to slowly canter into the meadow and mingle with the other horses.

The young beauty Windy had only been in the green meadow a few moments before a deep ebony figure caught her eyes (Eternal Night). Apache Wind looked at the graceful black stallion only to note that her glance had turned into a unintentional stare, which she quickly ended. Windy hated when she caught herself staring at other horses, and kicked herself even more when it was at a stallion. Staring was a sure way of getting someone's attention, but they may not be nice about staring since it can be quite annoying. She gave one more glance at the stallion's thick wavy mane before she ducked her head and began to graze on the meadows freshly growing grass

Last edited by Froas on Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Froas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Quitting1015 » Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:50 am

-- I am going to make my mare in a herd for a short time before she becomes a loner....

A m e r i c a

The palomino mare lead mare looked around the small herd. Texas, her band stallion, was no where in sight, probably had gotten lost. Her rare blue eyes glared at Autumn, a young mare Texas had let join. The sun beat down on the mare`s back, slowly making her doze off. The sound of squealing stallions came to her ears, making her want to investigate. Her ears perked up as she made her way across the rushing river, and to the forest. America laid eyes on a Buckskin stallion who looked ready to kill. Her ear pinned, and she took off. Her small agile body carried her long distances, over dunes, mountains, and even dry deserts. Her ears remained pinned as she sent the band of 4 on their way, before the large buckskin stallion got them to. Her back hooves came up to his face, kicking him with force. Her front legs stumbled, and she whinnied for help.

The wind raced through her flaxen mane and tail, giving no use to the mare what so ever. Bites came upon the stallion as she tried to turn, only back firing on the beautiful mare. She whinnied fearfully, hoping to get away. Her nostrils flared, showing signs of the mare begining to tire. Her legs shook, wanting her to give in. Her palomino body tensed as she kicked again, kicking him square in the face. The buckskin stallion went down, giving up as America raced away, back to the dry forest. Her nostrils flared, breathing heavily as she tried to gain breath as she slowed to a walk. Her ears remained pinned, and she bit every animal passing by. A few hours later, she found a actual lush piece of grass, and laid down. Her stomach growled painfully, but she ignored it. She whickered aoftly, leaning back into a full laying postion. Could this day get any worse? Not only did her herd leave, but she failed Texas.

H o t A u g u s t N i g h t s

The chestnut overo mare snorted softly, walking across a rushing river that was drying up, and was pretty much one of the only water sourced in the mustangs` territory. Her hazel eyes looked around the dried up plains, looking for something to do. The rays of sun beamed down, blinding the mare temporarily. Once her eyes adjusted to the evening sun, she looked around. Nothing interesting came to sight, so August walked on to the river once more.

Quitting1015

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

apache and karma ;; post uno.

Postby sunny, » Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:44 am

LOVERS KARMA

The paint mare had been grazing all morning peacefully with no sign of any other horses. It was unusual, for this was the gathering spot for most of the mustangs in this area. Her good morning ended when the first stallion of the day came along. She had seen him before, but just like everyone else, happily ignored him. Pretty soon a mare came, then another, and before she knew it, the usual hang out area was filled. Great. Lifting her head, she gingerly made her way to the river for a quick drink. After that, she would probably be off to graze somewhere else for the day. She wasn’t in the mood for a heard, let alone to be snaked or courted into one. Yet, the thought of having protection and someone to come to gave her a warm feeling that she never liked. She pushed the thought away, seeing it as weak and useless to be in a heard.

wc ;; 164

APACHE NAVAJO

Hooves stampeded the ground as the black stallion galloped through fields and along a river. Sometimes, Apache’s thoughts got so jumbled, all he could do to let it out was run. Pretty soon though, everyone gets tired. Slowly, he came to a stop near a vast field with a good sized pond in the middle. It was blooming with so many flowers that he could smell the pollen. If he stayed here for a few hours there would be no doubt that tiny yellow specs would begin to gather on his pitch black coat. He let out a snort, letting any stallions know he was near, but more importantly, letting any mares know he was here. It had seemed like forever since he was remotely part of a heard, and even that didn’t last long. There was nothing he wanted more than at least one mare now. Having a heard seemed unthinkable at the moment. Just one mare, maybe two would satisfy him for now. Scanning the area, he let out a loud whinny just in case his first message wasn’t clear enough. After, he shifted his head down to graze, letting the small bugs that were eating as well gather around his muzzle.

wc ;; 204
sunny,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: apache and karma ;; post uno.

Postby Quitting1015 » Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:27 pm

A m e r i c a n B e a u t y

- mare - loner; used to be the lead mare - in heat-

-- America snorted softly, standing up and coming into a dry meadow. Her dazzling blue eyes looked to a stallion, and she sighed. Not another one. She had been running all day, and was tired. She snorted again, grazing on the tall grasses to fill her stomach. As long as this stallion wouldn`t mess with her, She was going to remain here, care free. Her palomino coat was dusty from the run through the desert, so it was hard to tell the color of it. America raised her head again, looking around to inspect the area. Her thoughts began to race again as she walked past Apache, and to another spot of grass, this time a little greener.

Quitting1015

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ѕ¢σттуѕωαg » Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:32 pm

υ η ω я ι т т є η ƒ υ т υ я є

тнe ѕιlenт one

◑-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------◐

▶nαmє:
▶αgє
▶gєndєr
▶вrєєd
▶hєíght
▶hєrd
▶rαnk
▶hístσrч
▶pєrsσnαlítч
▶sírє
▶dαm
▶(word will go here, there, and everywhere.)
I am "scottyswag". I was "c r u i s e", please don't steal!

ѕ¢σттуѕωαg'ѕ яρg'ѕ:
Capture the Flag (human)
Lightning Elements (wolf)
We Blur Together (zebra)
Forever Together (horses)

A Few Of My Personal Favorites; wrote:Danielle Bradbery-country
Danielle Bradbery Cover-country
Colton Dixon-contemporary christian
[url=here]singer[/url]-genera

Yes, I'm a country fanatic.
But I listen to others, too.

ѕ¢σттуѕωαg