Advertise your Group Roleplay HERE! [check the rules]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Advertise your Group Roleplay HERE! [check the rules]

Postby the crown, » Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:33 pm

its like a ghost town out here
════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
Imagexeyes sitting on a wall
well they watch
every move i make.
bright light
taking in the shape.
you go hard, makes my spirit shake.
☠ ☠ ☠
had to go through hell
to prove i'm not insane.
had to meet the devil

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

════════════════════════════════════════════════════
xxxxdddxdddddxxdxwelcome to the city of rust
You're here because you survived. You're one of the lucky few who managed somehow to survive the last that ruined the world. The apocalypse, if you will. You're alone with no one to care for you, to care about you. They were all wiped away, faint memories of a sweet Eden before everything disappeared, nothing left of them but heat shadows scattered among the ruined city streets. The once glorious skyscrapers are now gruesome structures of broken glass and twisted metal, the streets strewn with twinkling shards of glass. Everything you had before is gone. But hey, I congratulate you, I sincerely do. You have survived the first phase, the blast. You didn't think this was natural, did you? Oh dear. You, and the rest of the survivors, are playing a game. A game of survival, put on by [audio cuts out]. Nothing will come easy to you, you must work to survive. The next phase is nearly upon you, good luck.

the three original areas
﹚ ﹙﹚ ﹙

xxxxdddddxthe three areas
IN the game, there are three types of areas currently known to you. As the game progresses, you will be able to travel farther, and explore more areas, but for now, you have the basic three: the city, the overgrowth, and the wasteland. The city, strewn with rubble, twinkling glass, and twisted, blackened metal is Area 1. Plenty of hiding spots there for you, survivor, but plenty of hiding spots for the things that go bump in the night as well. The overgrowth, thick bushes and vines for miles, you may stumble upon the occasional cabin. This is area 2. Very isolated, survivor, but will they hear your screams if you need help? And finally, Area 3, the wasteland. Flat and dusty, as far as the eye can see. But where will you hide there if they come for you?

you play the game by your rules. Good luck.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

〝GHOST TOWN〞 ACCEPTING

xxxxxxxxxxxx
hey y'all!
it's been a fun ride but i am signing off.
thanks for all the fun i had on here!
xoxo crown
the crown,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starwalker123 » Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:15 am

Starwalker123 wrote:
Speed Or Skill
Each year Flyball, Agility, Racing and Lure Coursing dogs gather with their owners . They do it to compete, train and learn. They gather in Michigan. This year the games and companion get tougher. The dogs get stronger and life gets harder. Race/ Coursing dogs owners challenge others owners to race or courses. Others owners challenge racer/coursers to contests.
Is the winner based on Speed or Skill?

Team Of Teams
Young Lucy Hill had always loved sled teams now she is picking dogs to make her dream team. Play as a dog she picks form a breeder or the shelter. Only two of her dogs have sled training the rest will be trained in the role play. My co-owner Shadowblaze5 plays the other trained dog.
The dogs lead dog is Star. The teams mascot is Coal. Noble is the second leader to the dogs of the team.The dogs are kept in a large yard with a roof over half. They play and train and work to together in their Alaska home. The season is early winter.

The Pony Challenge

Riders gather for may horse training contests. This year a new contest has started for teams of two trainer, One between 16 and 18 and the other between 12-15. The younger is to do most of the work with the older for help. The horses are Chincoteague Ponies, also known as the Assateague horses donated from both herds. They are between the ages of three and four. The all stand between 13.2 and 14.2 hands. The ponies will be Ponies are picked by a drawing. The trainers names are drawn and they pick in the order they are drawn in. This drawing with take place after the normal sale. The Contest is set to run for 1 year. It will start in July after the pony round up and run until the next year the final round is to take place the first weekend in August in a place yet to be picked. There with be a check/event every month. At the end the ponies will be sold at sale or kept by their trainer. The money will be split in half and donated to take care of both herds.

The Winning Team

Two barns have been rivals since before they came under their current owners. No one even knows how it started anymore. Now the time has come for the riders to prove who the best is once and for all. This summer is the time for a tournament. Many events will be held at the local show grounds.

Looking For
I will always join a horse and rider or take on a one on one with that theme
Starwalker123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Muke. » Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:20 am

just like any other town, ocean grove is a small state where many live. however within the town lives a pack of werewolves who have claimed the land, being surrounded by a huge ocean and a forest covering acres of the land is just perfect for such beings. some werewolves are either in the legendary pack or alone in the city, even though it sounds like a completely calm town things have began to happen, people have been going missing from their homes and snatched off the sidewalks, with the town quivering in fear. suddenly a new group have appeared, they aren't just ordinary people either, they are werewolf hunters and have been protecting the humans in town, not believing their words the hunters have been patrolling the forest and local shops for any signs of a werewolf. even though the killings have stopped, the pack itself is still in danger meaning their rules have gotten more strict, the alpha herself is known within the history with hunters, not being a killer she is still a target and as for the pack, well each and everyone of them is just as important to dispose of.

semi-lit
      limited spots

main thread
      discussion/form thread
Muke.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jιηx » Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:20 am

.:shattered:. .:a foster home rp:.
Alone. For you, that's the only constant, the only certainty. You're alone, and you always will be. No one really wants to help. No one's really going to let you in. Many of you have been broken beyond repair, and you're not sure that it'll ever be fixed.
And that's who you are.
This is what you know for sure when you fins yourself on the verge of the next disaster, on the edge of the next cliff, the doorstep of the next home. you raise your fist to knock, knowing you'll be gone soon.
And then the door swings open, and a man greets you with a warm smile. He doesn't demand, doesn't pester, just lets you in and asks what you want. And you can't help but think maybe this won't be so bad.
You can't help but hope.

This a foster home rp co-owned by Captain Joe and myself. We're hoping that it'll be relatively fast paced, as chicken smoothie has eaten both of our souls. Waaaayyyyy dramatic rp, and from my experience these types of rps are a lot of fun. Everyone's welcome to join, and we'd love to see you there!

Link: boop.
Jιηx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby prince. » Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:24 am

█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐

╔════════════════════════╗

the year is 2016. the youtubers who have been around for years are struggling.
new youtubers are on the rise, and despite a considerable rise in fame for
the older youtubers, quality content is becoming much harder to make.
these newer youtubers are threatening their places in the youtube
community. stealing their fans and thinking nothing of it. well,
the youtubers
won't take this sitting down.
they
won't sit back and watch their audiences
fade. no, they have to fight against the change.
suddenly, youtube is divided. the newer but loved youtubers, and the old favourites.
there is no in between. fans of one group attack and even harm fans of the other
group and sometimes even the youtubers themselves. youtube is no longer a
safe community. whose side will you join? roleplay here

╚════════════════════════╝

prince.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby space. » Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:59 am

Love is Beautiful

A lot of people in your life have told you that. And it is. If it's true love.

People have wanted to protect you from love, almost your entire life. Maybe because of bad experiences, or maybe because they're just protective. But you don't want to be protected from it. You don't want to be blocked from it. So you don't. Your eighteen, maybe over eighteen, and you're part of a vacation program to get to meet new people. The people you go with are around your age, from eighteen to twenty. And you all are renting a mansion the vacation program offers. It's on a lake, surrounded by forest, overall, just a gorgeous place to be. Everybody is happy to be there, and they all quickly become friends, then even best friends who you are surprised you didn't know before. But will these relationships turn into something further?

Discussion Thread
Main Thread

There's a small town in New York close to Canada. The summers are warm, not hot, most of the year is spring and fall, with a big, beautiful winter that lasts a long portion of the year. Last year, a lot of people moved, not able to handle the snow. And a ton more came, almost all with teenagers and young adults. And most already know each other. Most just moved in a couple weeks ago.

Can these teens and young adults find romance in the deep, cold winter?

Discussion Thread
Main Thread
      wip c:
space.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

1x1 search .

Postby starshine, » Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:07 am

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Hi! I'm saphira;, the weirdest person on earth
person with many adopts to do something with.
Right now I'm a coder, and a adopter, a drawer
and a roleplayer. PM me if you wanna roleplay,
make a roleplay with me, or just chat!

██████████████

██████████████

██████████████

██████████████

██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Hi, I'm saphira; I'm currently searching for a one on one roleplay to have to take some time away, below me is a list of things I must have if you wanna one on one.

1. must be willing to at least type 1 paragraph, or more
2. have proper grammar
3. good coding, writes in 75-85 font
4. have a good personality

below this is a list of things I would do, depending on a scale.

Eragon
10/10!!

wolves
9/10
[7/10 with powers]

warriors
7/10

stray dog
8/10

dragons [in general]
8/10

cats [strays]
6/10

horses
6/10

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
starshine,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Lost Gremlin » Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:16 am

BritasticGremlin wrote:
BritasticGremlin wrote:
Looking for a roleplay!
Hiya, thanks for taking the time to read this. I'm currently looking to join a pre-existing roleplay or collaborate with someone else to create a new one.

I'm a semi-literate to literate writer, writing between 5 - 15 lines per character, give or take. Depending on the roleplay itself I can also play male or female characters with no personal preference for which I play, and I can usually play up to 4 characters though I usually start out with just 2 or 3.

What I'll do
Rats (fancy, wild or both) - 10/10
Lions, tigers, etc - 9/10
Wolves, foxes, coyotes and other wild/feral canines - 9/10
Domestic dogs/cats - 8/10
Horses/equines - 6/10
Dragons - 6/10
Other animals - 5/10
Animals with powers - 2/10

Hetalia - 10/10 (may depend on the plot)
Pokemon - 9/10
Zombie apocalypse - 8/10

I'm not really looking for anything that's not listed above... but if you're not sure, or corporates one of the above, feel free to ask. Otherwise, if you have a roleplay that you think I might be interested in, then please do PM me! =)
The Lost Gremlin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aiu » Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:50 am

interest check. magical girls and boys.
Just checking to see if there would be interest in such a RP!

The basic plot would be thus: A group of teens in high school (preferably brought together by random happenstance and with no other acquaintance with each other) are approached by a innocent looking young boy who asks for help, although he doesn't specify what 'help' is. Since they are (mostly) decent people and he's a 10 year old little boy, they agree. Only to wake up together in the same unfamiliar room the next morning without any recollection of what happened. They are trapped inside this room for a whole day and must deal with each other (and get to know each other) until the boy suddenly reappears and tells them "The world needs you!" They transform into personas of fairytale characters and ward off some ginormous evil.

It would be a 6 person team, not including the boy whom would be my character (i would play no one else) so there will be 6 spots open. 3 boys and 3 girl's preferably, but at least 2 boys since I really like the idea of having both genders involved. It would also be a lit/semi-lit (300-600 words+) Anyways, please post here if you would be interested in doing a RP like this!

mods. please let me know if this is not an appropriate place to post this and feel free to delete.
aiu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ıllıllı εcℓιρsε ραcк ıllıllı

Postby Amplify » Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:05 am

εcℓιρsε ραcк XXXXX

A voice echoes into the darkness of night,
Stand tall my friends, the fight has arrived.
Time passes and the cries of battle weaken.
As darkness finally sweeps over the land,
a victorious howl rings out from the silence.
In the darkness of the new moon eclipse,
the good had triumphed over the evil.
Life would forever be changed,
as born was a new pack of the land.

Official Thread | Discussion Thread | Rules | Ranks/Relationships | Additional Information
Non-Semi-Literature | High Rank Available [Lead Hunter]

Notes wrote:
- she/her
- trades [open/closed]
- PMs [open/closed]
Interests wrote:
- art, music, reading
- marvel, dc ;; the hobbit, lotr ;; good omens
- naruto, fma, haikyuu, fairy tail
- d:bh, tloz, pokémon
Amplify

My pets