( ๐™Š๐™๐™๐™‡๐˜ผ๐™’ ) โš” โ”โ” discussion

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Fiona Bates | the Cat Burglar

Postby Epiclilkitty » Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:17 am

โ•’โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ••
Fiona Bates

the Cat Burglar
โ•˜โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•›

โ•’โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ••
name [ Fiona Lily Bates ]
nickname [ n/a ]
age [ 24 Years Old ]
gender [ Female ]
species [ Werecat ]
rank [ Thief ]
magic [ Shapeshift, Heightened Senses ]
sexuality [ Heterosexual ]

โ•˜โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•›

hair color [ Reddish Brown ]
eye color [ Emerald Green ]
skin tone [ Fair, Freckled ]
build [ Slender, willowy ]
height [ 5ft 7in ]
weight [ 108lbs ]
body mods [ Tattoo ]

pos traits [ Pacifist, Polite ]
neg traits [ Shy, Awkward ]
neu traits [ Sly, Cunning ]
strengths [ Stealth, Climing Trees ]
weaknesses [ Brute Strength, Fighting ]
fears [ Losing Herself ]

crush [ Open ]
significant other [ TBD ]
mother [ Elaine Bates ]
father [ Jakob Bates ]
brothers [ Milo Bates ]
sisters [ Jasmine Bates ]
pets [ Goose ]
friends [ Open ]
enemies [ Open ]
other [ n/a ]

โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
Appearance
Fiona is a tall, willowy girl with a long, lanky figure. She is a slender girl with soft, feminine curves and a sweet face. Framed by waves of thick reddish brown hair and dominated by emerald green eyes, her face is fair and rosy cheeked and dusted with freckles. She was a wide, dimpled grin and button nose and her hands and feet are adorablly small. Despite her slim figure, her form hides a lot of muscle and strength that mostly comes from her werecat genes. As a lynx, Fiona is slightly larger than average with a lith, sturdy body. Her fur is a rich golden brown and flecked with black rosettes. She has large, powerful paws and a short nub of a tail. Tall ears sit proudly above a whiskered face with deep amber eyes.

Personality
Fiona is probably the most skittish person you will ever meet. Given her kidnapping and subsequent slavery, she has a difficult time trusting people. She has a severe panic disorder that can be triggered quite easily, namely by physical touch from anyone but especially from males. She is very withdrawn, shy, and quiet. Fiona has a few key quirks that are a direct result of her anxiety. She will react both violently and fearfully when she is touched without permission, which could mean just flinching sharply or trying to actually stab the person offender. She had extreme difficulty making and keeping eye contact and usually will only meet gazes fleetingly before looking away. When Fiona does form an attachment, she can come off as very clingy and possessive due to some underlying abandonment issues and is prone to jealousy when those she is attached to are spending too much time with people. When feeling backed into a corner, she can become fiercely defensive. Often, Fiona spends most of her time in her Lynx form as it is her more powerful form and she feels the most protected and secure that way. It takes a lot for her to trust, but once you gain it you will find a loyal and sweet girl who just wants to be validated.

History
Fiona didn't have the best upbringing, which is probably what led to several of her most major and problematic personality traits. She was born in a far-off kingdom where supernaturals were as common as breathing. Fiona was born deep within a forest amongst a tribe of people who called themselves the Feles Hominibus, or 'Cat People'. More commonly, they are generally known as Werecats. The Werecats held a strict hierarchy. The Chief and his wife were considered to be right up there in power with Kings and Queens, and their children were considered to be Princes and Princesses to be revered and cherished. Jakob and Elaine were very strict and overprotective parents, especially over little Fiona. The youngest of the Bates children, she was several weeks premature and it was a miracle that she lives past infancy. Because of this, her parents hover her constantly and rarely allowed her to do anything even remotely considered dangerous (read 'fun), while her siblings Milo and Jasmine were basically permitted to do as they pleased. As she grew older, Fiona learned the fine art of sneaking out, if for just a moment of freedom. Unfortunately, on one of her trips, she was caught by trappers and brought far away from her home... farther than she had ever traveled before. The men were rather surprised when the Lynx they had trapped in hopes of selling on the black market turned out to be a scared, sheltered Princess but they didn't let that stop them. Sold into slavery, Fiona learned what it truly meant to be caged as she bounced from owner to owner, working various jobs from maid to stable boy to prized hunter. She finally ended up in the clutches of a Prince who wanted her purely to show off to his friends. He was, thankfully, by far her nicest owner and actually treated her well in comparison to some of the other animals he kept, but at the end of the day she still yearned for freedom. She got her chance to run away when she was nineteen years old. With her, she took only the clothes on her back and the young gelding she had stolen from the Prince's stable. Because she's a werecat and often smells strongly to other animals of a predator, most as animals hold a powerful dislike for her. They see her as a threat. Because of this, finding a horse she could take was a difficult but she found the perfect mount in Goose. A rather unattractive gelding, Goose is a large, muscular horse with a predominately chocolate pelt. He has a few patches of silver dappled on his chest, flanks, and hindquarters. His mane and tail are white and always in a fit of disarray and his bangs fall into his eyes. Goose was treated cruelly as a colt by the Prince which led to him losing his sense of smell (hence his lack of fear towards Fiona). With only Goose for company, Fiona traveled long and far from the kingdom that had held her captive, forced to steal in order to keep herself and Goose fed. She discovered a talent for stealing and eventually joined up with Saturn and his gang of outlaws.
Last edited by Epiclilkitty on Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:12 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Epiclilkitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Phineas Wilde | the Gentlemanly Killer

Postby Epiclilkitty » Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:21 am

โ•’โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ••
Phineas Wilde

the Gentlemanly Killer
โ•˜โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•›

name [ Phineas Abernathy Wilde ]
nickname [ Finn ]
age [ 28 Years Old ]
gender [ Male ]
species [ Warlock/Demon/Human Hybrid ]
rank [ Assassin ]
magic [ Dark Magic, Pyrokinesis ]
sexuality [ Heterosexual ]

hair color [ Chocolate Brown ]
eye color [ Sky Blue ]
skin tone [ Lightly tanned ]
build [ Tall, Muscular ]
height [ 6ft 4in ]
weight [ 185lbs ]
body mods [ n/a ]

pos traits [ Charming, Charismatic ]
neg traits [ Cold-Blooded Killer ]
neu traits [ Polite, Loyal ]
strengths [ Dark Magic, Stealth ]
weaknesses [ Women ]
fears [ Falling in Love ]

crush [ Open ]
significant other [ TBD ]
mothers [ Hanna & Lily Wilde ]
mother [ John Lancaster ]
brothers [ n/a ]
sisters [ n/a ]
pets [ Aphrodite & Athens, Salem ]
friends [ Open ]
enemies [ Open ]
other [ n/a ]

โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
Appearance
Phineas is a tall, handsome lad that often turns heads wherever her goes. Standing at six foot four, he is a lean and muscular man with lightly tanned skin and a chieseled jawline to kill for. His chocolate brown hair is short and messy, and his blue eyes set in a ruggedly handsome face make all the girls swoon. Well that, his dimpled grin, and the fact that he has southern charm in spades. He keeps his facial hair trimmed neatly, rarely allowing more than the lightest of stubble and always ensuring its evenly cut. He is a casual dresser, usually happy in jeans and tee-shirts that are just tight enough to enhance his physique without making him look like a conceited jerk.

Personality
There are two parts to Phineas Abernathy Wilde, and those two parts are as different as night and day but they both represent who he is as a person. On the surface, you get the southern gentleman. Endlessly polite, he had the whole southern hospitality down pat. He is sweet, charming, and charismatic, quick to grin and laugh and crack jokes and generally lighten the mood. He is the kind of guy who will hold doors for you, who will address you as ma'am with a tip of his hat and a roguish grin, who will leap to cover a puddle for you with the clothes off his back. In short, Phineas is a total ladies man. However, he isn't obnoxious about it most of the time. Sure, he's a total flirt... but he isn't pushy or demanding and will back off the moment he thinks he's making a girl uncomfortable. Of course, beneath the surface lurks another version of Phineas altogether. A dark-hearted, soulless scoundrel who only focuses on his next target. Phineas is able to kill with cold precision and accuracy that is truly bone-chilling. He rarely, if ever, misses his mark. Phineas was long ago corrupted by dark magic and in the instances where it takes over completely, he's barely recognizable as human.

History
Phineas Wilde was the product of a one night stand between his two very bisexual mothers, Hanna and Lily Wilde, and the man who sired him, John Lancaster. Lily and Hanna grew up together in neighboring Covens, while Jonathan they met and befriended in their youth, and it wasn't the first (nor the last) time that they got together, but despite this, Johnathan was never much of a father. Phineas was raised by Lily and Hanna in their small cottage of Berry Hill, Tennessee. An only child, he was thoroughly doted upon by his mothers. He was six years old when he was introduced to the Coven. Lily Wilde, his birth mother, was a Witch who specialized in Healing Magic; Jonathan, his father, was a half Demon who specialized in Elemental Magic, particularly Pyrokinesis. The Coven was... not so receptive to taking and training a Hybrid. Witches typically shun Demons, as they associate them with Dark Magic, and it was considered highly shameful that Lily Wilde procreated with a half demon. With the Coven refusing to accept the child, Lily and Hanna made the very difficult decision to strike out on their own and raise their son by themselves, without the support of the Coven. It was extremely difficult. Young Spellcasters have very volatile magic when they first come into their abilities and it usually takes the whole Coven to cast a circle strong enough to properly contain the magic. With Phineas' demon blood, his magic was even more unpredictable and it forced the young family to be on the move constantly to avoid attracting unwanted attention from people who still believed Witches should burn at the stake. Despite the difficulties of his upbringing, Phineas grew into a fine young man. A strong spellcaster and with his father's demonic abilities, he could have been one of the greatest spellcasters known to man. Instead, he allowed himself to be lured in by the power Dark Magic offered. His mothers begged him not to go down this path but Demons are notoriously power-hungry and that is a trait Phineas definitely received from his father. Unable to resist the call, Phineas gave himself entirely over to the dark magic and with it made several pacts with several demons/deities. The first Demon he made a pact with was the Demon who guards Hell's gates, Cerberus. Upon him, the demon bestowed enhanced senses, speed, and strength. Next, he happened across and assisted a young maiden who turned out to be a powerful Kitsune. Because he had helped her and because she liked his butt, as she so frankly pointed out, the Kitsune Lyra made a pact with him that enhanced his minor control over fire to full pyrokinesis. Finally, he gave himself fully over to the darkness and became a true son of the night, making a pact with the Goddess Nyx who bestowed upon him his Familiar, a talking cat with minor magical abilities named Salem. Having been forced to leave home when he began practicing dark magic, Phineas became a contract killer to make ends meet and found that, with his magical abilities, he was really good at his job. He eventually joined up with the other Outlaws and has been traveling with them ever since.
Last edited by Epiclilkitty on Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:22 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Epiclilkitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[โžณ] nerene duraz

Postby ฮ›lpha » Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:54 pm

โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
x
โžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณ

๏ผฉ ๏ผท๏ผฉ๏ผฌ๏ผฌ ๏ผฎ๏ผฏ๏ผด ๏ผน๏ผฉ๏ผฅ๏ผฌ๏ผค
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx~ aelin galathynius - kingdom of ash

โ—คxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ—ฅ
๏ฝ‚๏ฝ๏ฝ“๏ฝ… ๏ฝ†๏ฝ๏ฝƒ๏ฝ”๏ฝ“
name nerene duraz
age twenty-one
gender female
race half-elf
sexuality bisexual
rank assassin

๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ…๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝ๏ฝŽ๏ฝƒ๏ฝ…
skin light tan
hair black ponytail w/ braids
eyes blue (l) green (r)
height 5 feet 9 inches
build strong, broad shouldered

๏ฝ‚๏ฝ๏ฝ“๏ฝ… ๏ฝ”๏ฝ’๏ฝ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ”๏ฝ“
likes horses, storms, black
dislikes orders, obedience, snow
fears magic (mostly dark magic)
pos. traits skilled fighter, doesn't give up
neg. traits arrogant, temperamental

๏ฝ’๏ฝ…๏ฝŒ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ‰๏ฝ๏ฝŽ๏ฝ“๏ฝˆ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ๏ฝ“
crush open
sig. other open
parents arden + logan (both dead)
siblings n/a (open)
enemies open
friends open

๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝ“๏ฝ…
horse invictus
breed dutch warmblood
gender stallion
coat standard bay
white thin blaze, half-stocking (all legs)

๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝˆ๏ฝ…๏ฝ’
quirks black eye makeup (see ref)
faceclaim marie avgeropoulos
theme my songs know what you did in
the dark (light em up) by fall out boy

โ—ฃxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ—ข
nerene is a fierce soul with the heart of a warrior. she is cocky and arrogant on her best of days and often has little control over her temper when riled up, causing her to make reckless and brash choices on a fairly regular basis. she is not at all what one would consider 'calm and collected', with the exception of when she is fighting, during which she enters a jaded 'killing calm' of sorts. nerene has no qualms and feels no guilt when it comes to killing, though she does have her restrictions in who she murders - no children under the age of eighteen, no women or single parents with children of previously stated age and no pregnant women. unlike some, this assassin does not enjoy disembowelling others, but rather finds satisfaction in outwitting her enemies and coming out on top in challenging situations. nerene is extremely stubborn and will only do things her own way, no one else's. she is a big fan of the element of surprise and epic entrances and all of her plans have at least some aspect of dramatic flare. like most assassins of her skill level, she is extremely intelligent and can think on her feet. however, her arrogance and oversized ego can sometimes cloud her judgement. nerene is most definitely not the friendliest person, though she does have soft spots for a selected few. she practically exhales sarcasm and has very little time for those she deems โ€˜idiotsโ€™. it is rare for a joke to leave her mouth, but when one does, it is typically a witty comment that will leave her comrades crying with laughter for hours. nerene is obsessed with horses, finding them to be the most strong and loyal companions one could possibly have. unlike many in the gang, her stallion, invictus, is a warmblood, making him far lighter and faster than the baroque and draft style horses her companions favour while still attaining the strength of those heavier breeds.
โžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณ
nerene was born to an unknown mother who dumped her at the doorstep of lord rychenback's keep in the assumed hope of giving her barely month old daughter a better chance at life. unbeknownst to her mother, the lord himself was not a kind person and, when one of his servants opened the door and discovered a baby wrapped in a blanket on the doorstep and carried the child to the lord, he dismissed the babe with a bored wave of his hand, deeming her unworthy of his effort. luckily for nerene, his twenty-five-year-old son, general luke rychenback, jumped at the chance to take her under his wing. she grew up with the lord's son as her father figure and he taught her everything a father should, alongside a few extra things such as archery, hand to hand combat, sword fighting and horse riding. she was a fast learner and quickly became skilled at each of the disciplines he taught her. when she reached the age of ten, a war broke out in the east and the general had to leave her with his father. nerene continued to train, following her usual schedule, and the lord began to notice her skill with the blade. three years later, the war in the east was still waging, and the lord received a letter explaining that general luke rychenback had been shot and killed with an arrow to the heart. of course, lord rychenback never bothered to tell the girl that was like a daughter to the general, and the only reason she found out was because one of the cooks in the kitchen had overheard the lord speaking to the messenger and had rushed to tell nerene. she became fierce and cold-hearted, her days passing in a blur of slashing swords and the dull thud of arrows hitting the bullseye. right when she reached the bottom of her dark pit of despair, the lord approached her with an offer of vengeance. if nerene trained to become his personal assassin, he would discover who killed luke and will capture him, alive, and give him to her to do with as she pleased. she agreed willingly. however, over eight years, her heart thawed and she learned to accept the general's passing. the lord's promise became less and less likely to be fulfilled. eventually, at the age of nineteen, when her kernel of deep hatred disappeared, nerene escaped rychenback keep and fell in with the gang not long after.
Last edited by ฮ›lpha on Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:18 pm, edited 7 times in total.
ฮ›lpha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Kitty says...

Postby Epiclilkitty » Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:08 pm

I upped Clover's age by 5yrs, so she's 25 now
Epiclilkitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( hazel white ) โš” โ”โ” a witch

Postby skywalker, » Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:53 pm

โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
๏ผจ๏ผก๏ผบ๏ผฅ๏ผฌ ๏ผท๏ผจ๏ผฉ๏ผด๏ผฅ
โ•”xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ•—
name. Hazel White
nicknames. none currently
gender. cisfemale
age. twenty six years old
sexuality. heterosexual
rank. crew
race. witch
magic. healing spells and
defensive spells

โœญ

family. Aunt Holly
( aunt, alive )
crush. none ( pm me ! )
mount. Laurel

โœญ

hair. blonde
eyes. hazel
build. lean but sturdy
height. 5'6

โ•šxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ•
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
xxx
xxx
๏ฝƒ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ”๏ฝ™ ๏ฝ๏ฝ† ๏ฝ“๏ฝ”๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝ“
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

personality. Hazel is friendly, generous and calm. She is rather thoughtful
and tries her best to make everyone around her smile. She enjoys the
simple things in life, and she would rather see things thrive than be
destroyed. Loyal till the very end, Hazel would give you her life if she
thought you were worth it. She is very trusting, which has gotten her
into more than one tight spot throughout her twenty six years of life.

Hazel is connected with the forest in many ways, her magic stemming from
the grass that grows and the trees that climb skyward. She's a gentle soul,
and is very good at what she does. She knows some attack spells, but
specializes in healing magic and defence magic. She'd rather knock her
opponents off their feet, or drive them back instead of harming them
fatally.

At first glance, Hazel looks like a really well put together individual, but
in reality she is very clumsy and gets flustered very easily. She doesn't
take kindly to insults and won't hesitate to hex you if you get too bold or
try and take advantage of her kindness. She gets nervous when she's
alone and can't stand isolation.

Hazel grew up never knowing her parents. She was raised by her maternal
aunt who was also a witch. Her aunt taught her everything she knows, and
Hazel is very grateful to her for everything she has done. She grew up in a
small town where witches were uncommon and weren't very well liked.
Regardless, her aunt raised her best she could, and provided the love that
Hazel needed. Eventually Hazel grew out of the old town, and decided to
find an adventure of her own. So she bit goodbye to her aunt, promising to
drop by every once in a while. She met the Outlaws while in a town, and
his been travelling with them as a healer ever since.

xxx
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝ… ๏ฝ™๏ฝ๏ฝ• ๏ฝ“๏ฝˆ๏ฝ‰๏ฝŽ๏ฝ‰๏ฝŽ๏ฝ‡ ๏ฝŠ๏ฝ•๏ฝ“๏ฝ” ๏ฝ†๏ฝ๏ฝ’ ๏ฝ๏ฝ…๏ผŸ
skywalker,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ( ๐™Š๐™๐™๐™‡๐˜ผ๐™’ ) โš” โ”โ” discussion

Postby rookfern » Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:04 pm

she is accepted! feel free to jump in wherever
rookfern

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

the trickster

Postby rookfern » Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:19 am

xx
๐š’ ๐šŠ๐š– ๐š๐š•๐šŽ๐šœ๐š‘ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š’ ๐šŠ๐š– ๐š‹๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
๐šŠ๐š›๐š’๐šœ๐šŽ, ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š, ๐š•๐š’๐š”๐šŽ ๐š๐š•๐š’๐š๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š๐š˜๐š•๐š
xx
โ”Œโ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ”
โ™ 
name; Twill
gender; male
age; looks 32
race; half-djinn
sexuality; pansexual
thief
โ””โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ”˜
+ likes; birds, chaos, fire, gold, adventure
- dislikes; snow, being inebriated, blood

- very magically attuned; likes to prank people with magic
- capable of shifting into a magpie for a short duration of time
- rides Charo, a black Marwari stallion
- not too keen to share his history or blood heritage
- typically unruffled by intimidation or embarrassment

fc; mahesh jadu
xx

โ”โ” Originally, he was known as Aasa of Khudari, son of a powerful djinn magus and a human woman.
    His father would not have him in his House, so his mother took him to her homeland -- a marshland far
    to the south of his birthplace: Khudari. There, he was taught the magic of his mother's people, including
    the ability to shift forms between human and animal at will. With djinn blood running hot in his veins,
    he was prone to mischief as a child, and his pranks were no small feats. It soon became known that he
    was a troublemaker and a scoundrel, one not to be trusted. Eventually, his mother's people grew tired of
    him, and he grew tired of them. He left the village with little grandeur, though not without a parting gift,
    and took to traveling the southern lands on foot.

His infamy grew as he spread his mischief and even began thieving for gold and jewels. The southern lands
    became too stifling and policed for one of his villainous stature, so he went north under a new name: Twill.
    His last farewell to the people of the south was stealing the prized foal of a great kingdom: a regal black
    colt named Charo. He raised Charo as he traveled toward the northern lands, and Charo became his closest
    and only companion. In lieu of stirring up more trouble and making a fortune of stolen wealth under his new
    name, Twill kept a low profile and simply reveled in small tricks and the occasional bout of chaos. That was,
    until he stumbled across a band of misfits led by a disgraced, would-be king.
xx
x

x

โ”Œโ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ”
relations;
โ””โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ”˜
rookfern

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โš” โ”โ” are you familiar with me?

Postby whitney! » Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:47 pm

โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
name. viktor dmitri kobel-sobaka age. 32 accent. slight russian
birthday. october 31 zodiac. scorpio orientation. bifurious bicurious
eyes. dark red, almost black height. 6'1 role. thief fc. jon bernthal
powers. shapeshifting, enhanced intuition, and intuitive precognition
signature traits. tattoos, beard, and mysterious attitude
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚

โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜
โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
โ”‚
โ”‚
positive traits.

protective, cunning,
observant, lionhearted
โ”‚
โ”‚

โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜
โ–‡
โœ–
โœ–

โ–‡
โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
โ”‚
โ”‚
negative traits.

abstruse, secretive,
violent, blunt
โ”‚
โ”‚

โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜

some stuff about him is gonna go here! here's some basic stuff until tomorrow:
+ his shift is a dog
+ his family is full of witches and he's the only known familiar
+ his fiance was a witch but she left him
+ rbf syndrome (resting bored face)
+ looks like he's always angry, is always angry
+ loves dogs more than anything and Will Die For ALL Dogs
+ addicted to tattoos
+ has a little girl but mom never let him see her
+ is a secret romantic
+ bruises on his knuckles is his signature look
+ he always feels like he's not good enough
+ never in dog shift. like, ever
+ is ashamed of being a familiar
+ honestly sad and wants to be loved
+ nobody knows he's a familiar!!
+ hand to hand is his thing; has at least five daggers on him at all times
+ custom pair of brass knuckles, too (but he saves those for a special occasion)
+ mount is named artax
if you know where that's from, i love you
whitney!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me