Dawnclan || discussion (OPEN & ACCEPTING)

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Would you like to be able to play more characters?

No, 3 characters is enough for me!
38%
No, 3 characters is more than enough for me!
13%
Yes, I can keep up with more than 3 characters!
50%
Yes, the more characters the better!
No votes

Total votes : 8

Re: Dawnclan || discussion (OPEN, looking for Proph. Kits' m

Postby imunlaukr » Mon Jan 16, 2023 7:27 pm

If possible I'd love to reserve the prophecy kits mother! <3
    Edit: Ended up posting her lol
Last edited by imunlaukr on Mon Jan 16, 2023 8:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bend, little willow.
wind's going to blow
you hard and cold
tonight
imunlaukr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Dawnclan || discussion (HPs OPEN - 2/6 Prophecy Kits Lef

Postby Lurra » Mon Jan 16, 2023 8:29 pm

Adamented wrote:
Unfortunately, the last Prophecy Kit was reserved privately earlier today and I hadn't had a chance to update the thread yet!

You're welcome to re-submit the same kit unrelated to Silver, Moon, Grouse, Rush, and Owl- he could be an adoptive sibling, or my Mistyleaf would also be happy to have him either as her adopted kit or as her own by blood!
Otherwise if you'd like to submit a different character you're welcome to.

My only other note is that if it's alright for me to ask, I'd prefer the following format to keep things easy to read for everyone, particularly in this case using quotations for dialogue per:

format wrote:Actions.
Thoughts.
"Talking!"

Sure I'd love to be Mistyleaf's blood kit I'm sure that it's gonna be fun! I'll edit the dialogue too!
Lurra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

// Brambleheart

Postby imunlaukr » Mon Jan 16, 2023 8:35 pm

N A M E //
Brambleheart
A G E //
34 moons
G E N D E R //
Female, She/Her
O T H E R //
n/a
A F F I L I A T I O N //
Dawnclan
R A N K //
Queen
M A T E / C R U S H //
outsider tom | username / pronouns | smokeyalien
K I N //
Silverkit | Adamented / She/Her | Daughter
Moonkit | Adamented / She/Her | Daughter
Owlkit | Sai / He/Him | Son
Grousekit | razzberry / She/Her | Daughter
Rushkit | Queen of flames / He/Him | Son

✦─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────✦
S C A R S / O T H E R
─── n/a
D E S C R I P T I O N
───A semi-longhair high contrast brown braided tabby tortoiseshell with low white.

B U I L D
─── Regular frame, regular build
───
E Y E S
─── Pale Green
P E L T
─── Semi-longhair high, brown braided tabby tortoiseshell

T R A I T S
────────────

N E G A T I V E
    » Naïve
    » Impulsive
    » Self-punishing
────────────

P O S I T I V E
    » Kind
    » Adventurous
    » Creative

S A M P L E ◦ I N T R O D U C T I O N
─── The night was cold, shallow breaths of mist swirled around the moon. A few wisps of reached to kiss her face, but they did not burn like the light of morning day in her eyes, or tug at her as though trying to draw her into a warmer world far beyond where she now stood, in deep night. Brambleheart enjoyed the solidarity of darkness with no one else there. She had waited for him all evening and long after sunset until his soft steps told her that he came walking up the slope, his bronzed and silver pelt a reflection in the shadows. He walked softly over the moss-covered rocks; a purr caught deeply in his throat. She felt its echo in the air about them both, vibrating between their bodies before it disappeared completely back into the silence from which it sprang. Then he moved toward her slowly. The tips of his ears brushed against the fur on top of her head. She nuzzled him back, a deep sense of shame bleeding from her swelling heart. This was wrong. Brambleheart closed her eyes tightly so that she could see nothing but blackness when he lay down beside her.

Her body knew her thoughts however. They weren't supposed to be here, if anyone found out… no matter how it played over and over in her mind, she couldn't stop herself. His muscles tensed beneath her touch. Their hearts beat fast against each other's skin. As her paw rested lightly against his neck, his whiskers tickled across her nose and cheek. A sudden stab of guilt made her pull away, leaving only the weight of their warm breaths filling the chill air. She swallowed hard. There were too many things unsaid, too much left undone. "You shouldn't have come," she whispered hoarsely as though afraid to wake something that might not even exist. Her gaze travelled the length of his powerful shoulders and smooth pelt as he rolled onto his side and stretched out next to her. She turned her muzzle to meet his gaze in the dark. It burned like firelight as he looked at her, unafraid.

"I had to." He leaned forward to brush his forehead gently against hers. For one heartbeat all the words she wanted to say fled from her tongue; then they poured forth in a torrent, words tumbling over themselves until Brambleheart felt choked by them. She didn't know who would hear them, or if they mattered anymore after tonight, but still they came. "Oh, I feel so strange—so ashamed, so frightened… yet happy. So full of excitement to be with you more than anything, yet I can't help but feeling so bad about it. You must hate me—,"
"I do not," he murmured against her ear, suddenly shy, a note of real concern entering his voice. Then he lifted himself to his paws and spoke firmly, "You are free to go where you will. But for now let us take our time, just the two of us. No rushing around in search of others when we should be together, talking in the darkness when we need no other sound except that of your breathing beside me."

His eyes searched for her face in the darkness, willing her to believe him. "There is nothing wrong between us. And nothing can change what we share: my love for you, my trust in you. If you wish it, this night shall never end," he said softly. The silver moon glinted off his shadow veiled fur as he lowered his head toward her and gave her his sweetest smile. She shivered at his touch and closed her eyes again, melting into his warm pelt as he nuzzled his nose along her jaw and pressed his cheek against hers. Brambleheart buried her nose deep inside the softness of his pelt, smelling the warmth of life and freedom there; then she sighed deeply. He was right: This could be a beginning—for them both.

PERSONALITY (EXPANDED)
Brambleheart is a kind yet impulsive young she-cat with a wild imagination and an adventurous spirit. She has always loved stories, particularly of the legendary heroes and brave warriors who have saved the clans from danger throughout their history. She considers herself a friend to all cats in need, but some would call her rash and reckless being much too trusting of strangers. Having always been an odd spirit, Brambleheart will often go against the grain for the sake of doing what feels right, though she's careful not to get anyone else into trouble as a result. She loves talking about the future, always one to be excited by new ideas or plans, which gives her a somewhat optimistic outlook on life despite its many hardships. Her shyness and awkwardness makes it hard for her to express herself at times, making her more prone to simply blurt out whatever pops into her mind without thinking things through first. At heart however, Brambleheart is a loyal friend willing to put others before herself if it means helping them live better lives. She loves her kits dearly in spite of the circumstance of their birth. Feeling an incredible amount of guilt due to their half clan heritage and the alienation they'll experience from their clan mates because of it, Brambleheart wishes more than anything that she could protect them from said hurt and pain.

HISTORY
Brambleheart was born to Nettlestem and her mate Sparrowface, her mother who had run off with another warrior, left Brambleheart in the care of her father, not wishing to have been a mother in the first place. Unhappy with the situation, Sparrowface walked away from his daughter to make his own way as a warrior believing that he himself should not be responsible for a kit that neither Nettlestem nor him wanted. With no other kin, Brambleheart grew up lonely and isolated. Spending most of her time cared for by a queen named Gorseshine, a close friend of Nettlestem's, the two developed a strong bond, eventually being integrated into Gorseshine's family. Often sharing her vivid imagination and sharing wild tales she would either come up with or retell to her friends and adoptive family, Brambleheart was a well-loved but strange cat among her clanmates her witty charm and warm personality. Even so, growing up as the only remaining child of unwanting parent, she knew that her family didn't want her, feeling like a burden rather than a gift. This led to Brambleheart being quick to trust others and give them the benefit of the doubt, especially when it came to fellow cats in need. In the passing seasons, Brambleheart would grow more impulsive in her ways, sneaking out of camp, breaking the code in little ways by crossing territories. It wasn't long before this became a frequent occurrence, young enough to believe nothing bad could happen to her, Brambleheart fell in love with an outsider, eventually falling pregnant with his kits. Knowing the consequences that could come from having half-clan kits, though initially hiding their fathers true identity, Brambleheart would eventually reveal the truth. Though allowed to stay in Dawnclan, Brambleheart has mostly retreated into herself, caring for her kits and attempting to hide herself from the rest of her clanmates out of shame for her breaking of the warrior code.

bend, little willow.
wind's going to blow
you hard and cold
tonight
imunlaukr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Dawnclan || discussion (OPEN, looking for Proph. Kits' m

Postby huskybaer. » Tue Jan 17, 2023 7:10 am

if anyone wants, my 3 are open to kin and crushs! :3

I dont mind modifying their age to make it fit.
art by toothpaste - character is mine

hello everyone, i am back after a long 5-6 year hiatus.
please feel free to message me anytime. i would love to make more friends again.

i'm getting back into art, characters, and roleplaying.
please shoot me a message if you have any monsters or unique feral species available
( or even any anthros of that description )
huskybaer.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Dawnclan || discussion (HPs OPEN - 2/6 Prophecy Kits Lef

Postby Adamented » Tue Jan 17, 2023 11:38 am

Lurra wrote:-snip-

Weaselkit is accepted!
You can find the RP thread at the top of the first post or here~!

imunlaukr wrote:-snip-

Brambleheart is accepted!
You can find the RP thread at the top of the first post or here~!

[ ABOUT ]

Ada
          AdamAddie
          he / she / they

[ MY STUFF ]
          ImageImageImage
          discord: @adamented

[ LINKS ]
          ImageImage
Adamented

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Dawnclan || discussion (OPEN & ACCEPTING)

Postby razzberry » Wed Jan 18, 2023 12:17 am

@Adamented;
    thank you! i've fixed Maplestrike's description as needed ^.^
    i'd also love to make a sibling for Mistyleaf if that's alright? i can have a form up for them shortly
razzberry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Adamented » Wed Jan 18, 2023 9:59 am

@razzberry
Go for it! n.n

[ ABOUT ]

Ada
          AdamAddie
          he / she / they

[ MY STUFF ]
          ImageImageImage
          discord: @adamented

[ LINKS ]
          ImageImage
Adamented

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby smokeyalien » Wed Jan 18, 2023 1:40 pm

N A M E //
Oleander
A G E //
45 moons
G E N D E R //
Male, he/him
O T H E R //
working on drawing an icon for him :D
A F F I L I A T I O N //
Outsider
R A N K //
Loner
M A T E / C R U S H //
Brambleheart | imunlaukr / she/her | Dawnclan
K I N //
Silverkit | Adamented / She/her | Daughter
Moonkit | Adamented / She/her | Daughter
Owlkit | Sai / He/him | Son
Grousekit | razzberry / She/her | Daughter
Rushkit | Queen of flames / He/him | Son

S C A R S / O T H E R
─── N/A
D E S C R I P T I O N
───A semi-longhair chocolate silver mackerel tabby sepia with medium white.

B U I L D
─── Tall and slender
───
E Y E S
─── Green
P E L T
─── Semi-longhair, chocolate silver mackerel, sepia with low white, fur is often frizzy and slightly unkempt.

T R A I T S
────────────

N E G A T I V E
    » Pessimistic
    » Distrustful
    » Impulsive
────────────

P O S I T I V E
    » Confident
    » Caring to those close to him
    » Protective

─── The slender tom stretched, silvery fur glowing under the pale light of the full moon. Oleander very much hated sleeping alone and yearned for another night he could spend curled up beside his forbidden mate. "Forbidden for her," he muttered to nobody in particular, the tiniest hint of spite in his voice. While understood why she felt guilt for their moonlight walks and sweet whispers spent together, he couldn't help but feel irritated that they couldn't just exist together. Clan life confused him, and he was grateful every day he was able to sustain himself on his own. He just wished their relationship wouldn't be so frowned upon by her Clanmates, and they could live peacefully under the stars with just the two of them and their kits, unshamed by Dawnclan and that mysterious Starclan.
Last edited by smokeyalien on Mon Jan 23, 2023 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
smokeyalien

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

─ morningfeather

Postby néktar » Wed Jan 18, 2023 7:52 pm

N A M E //
morningfeather
A G E //
28 moons
G E N D E R //
tom, he/him
O T H E R //
smells of eucalyptus & dry herbs
A F F I L I A T I O N //
dawnclan
R A N K //
medicine cat
C R U S H //
crowfur | huskybear. / she/her | dawnclan
K I N //
dawnblossom | open / she/her | sister
leafshine | open / he/him | brother
sagewhisker | open / she/they | mother
ryethorn | open / he/him | father

S C A R S / O T H E R
─── scars along maw & right eye, along with some on front and back legs
D E S C R I P T I O N
───long furred bimetallic spotted tabby w/ wise green eyes

B U I L D
─── average height, long body & slender muscles hidden under pelt
───
E Y E S
─── sage green eyes
P E L T
─── long, feathery, and soft

T R A I T S
────────────

N E G A T I V E
    » destructive
    » morbid
    » blunt
────────────

P O S I T I V E
    » respectful
    » persuasive
    » observant

─── the tom sat with his ears pinned back against his head. his eyes searching for something that he was sure was there but at the moment he needed it most, it wasn't. morningfeather's long tail lashed against the cold den floor, stirring up dried leaves and dust behind him in a rhythmic pattern. it was early, much too early to wake dappleleaf to ask her frantic questions about the medicine storage, wondering what was used and for what purpose. he pushed himself to his paws, ears falling forward as his green eyes looked over the array of herbs that he had spread out across the floor. still not there. he huffed letting his chest give a great heave of discontent, leading with his nose he turned around and made for the den entrance. he shoot a side-eyed glance at dappleleaf who was sleeping peacefully in her nest, irritation scratching at his head, though once he had seen his clanmates quiet form his eyes softened and his muscles relaxed. there was no need for it, he shook out his silken grey spotted pelt and pushed his way out of the den. the rest of the tom's body followed like a river running down a mountain.

once out in the clearing morningfeather raised his head against the full moon that still hung high in the sky, his eyes once again searching though this time he searched the stars though just as he found in the den, nothing. he took in a deep breath letting the crisp morning air fill his lungs, the rest of this body feeling light against the ground. the tom let his tail drag a bit behind him as he made his way around the fresh-kill pile, his long whiskers shimmering in the moonlight as he passed under the shadows that scattered the clearing before him. his claws dug into the dirt as he walked. at least i'll get to enjoy a morning walk. he thought once more shaking himself, his ears perked as he noticed crowfur standing guard, he dipped his head as he came to a stop beside the smaller molly. "good morning crowfur," the young medicine cat greeted the warrior, his teeth gleaming against the dim light as he grinned a bit. "i'm sure you'll be happy to go to your nest very soon." he meowed offering the molly a gentle nudged before sharing a swift see you later. the tom weaved his way out of the camp entrance, his tuft fur catching on a twig or two but that was to be expected. he fumbled his way out the other side, letting out a low grumble as he craned his neck to pull the twigs and burrs from his pelt. thus began his early morning herb collecting.
Last edited by néktar on Sun Jan 29, 2023 6:13 am, edited 4 times in total.
néktar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Snakeberry || warrior

Postby razzberry » Thu Jan 19, 2023 12:16 am

N A M E //
Snakeberry
A G E //
30 moons
G E N D E R //
molly, she/her
O T H E R //
n/a
A F F I L I A T I O N //
Dawnclan
R A N K //
warrior
M A T E / C R U S H //
none | open
K I N //
Mistyleaf | Adamented / she/her | sister
Weaselkit | Lurra / he/him | nephew

S C A R S / O T H E R
─── none
D E S C R I P T I O N
───an average sized, medium-haired light brown spotted tabby with medium white along with two white socks and pale green eyes.

B U I L D
─── lean and lightly muscled
───
E Y E S
─── pale green
P E L T
─── medium-haired brown spotted tabby with medium white

T R A I T S
────────────

N E G A T I V E
    » quick to judge
    » impatient
    » opinionated
────────────

P O S I T I V E
    » reliable
    » confident
    » outspoken

─── She'd been up long before the sun began it's climb into the sky, walking the forest paths when nightfall still held the land under its grip. Sleep had not come easy to the warrior for the past couple of nights and she couldn't begin to explain why. Snakeberry had debated going to see Morningfeather or Dappleleaf about any herbs that could help her sleep better at night, though she would need to do so with discretion since she didn't want word getting back to her sister and then have her worry over her sleeplessness. The last thing she wanted was for Mistyleaf to worry about her, she had enough to deal with already with raising her kit and being fussed over had always rubbed Snakeberry the wrong way. She knew deep down she should appreciate it because that was how most displayed their affection for their loved ones but all it served to instill in her was a feeling of discomfort.

───When she had left the camp just before dusk the stillness of the night and the playful fireflies that bounced in the dark sky soothed her and almost made her forget about her lack of ability to sleep soundly. Snakeberry hadn't had a destination in mind when she began her walk, and somehow she ended up in the branches of a tall tree that overlooked most of Dawnclan's territory and was a superb vantage point to watch the sunrise. So that's what she did. Perched atop a thick branch, her thick tail dangling off the other side, the brown and white molly staked out the sunrise, her beautiful pale emerald eyes lighting up as the sun peeked over the horizon and painted the sky in swathes of pinks and oranges.

─── Atop that branch she sat for a little while after the sun first made an appearance and only when she caught the faint traces of her clan mates scents on the breeze did she decided it was time to head back. There were probably a few early risers that were out in the forest to do some hunting or just grabbing some peaceful alone time before they had to begin their duties. The fluffy molly scaled down the tree trunk and landed skillfully on the ground below with barely a sound before she began heading back towards camp.
razzberry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me