My Zver Pack//DNP

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

My Zver Pack//DNP

Postby RadioactiveRenegade » Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:22 am

So the other day I was just scrolling along through CS and what pops up? The most adorable little creatures ever! The Zver! Everybody should have one of these adorable creatures! Image
Click the stamp to try your luck at earning the trust of a Zver!

Any who, this topic is where I will keep my Zvers, write stories/memories about them, and show them off because I love Zvers!

And now we give credit:

~To Metallic Dragon for creating such a unique creature. (The original lines were still cute)
~To Tealea for updating the already adorable lines.

(Credit for the artist who colored each Zver in will be given on the Zvers individual posts!)

(This is a WIP still for now..)
Last edited by RadioactiveRenegade on Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:45 pm, edited 3 times in total.
RadioactiveRenegade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Hyaim

Postby RadioactiveRenegade » Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:46 am

Hyaim

Name of Zver: Hyaim
Name Meaning: A twist on the Hebrew meaning of "Life"
Biological Sex: Male

(Artist credit goes to: comicTragedy. Thanks you so much for the beautiful design on his fur. I also want to say thank you for choosing my form! This is my first ever adoptable that I won, and I wouldn't have it any other way.)
Last edited by RadioactiveRenegade on Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
RadioactiveRenegade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Hyaim's Stories and Memories

Postby RadioactiveRenegade » Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:50 am

Hyaim was hiding in the deepest darkest corner when his ship crashed and was abandoned. A small girl, curiously approached him. What do I do? She is just a mere child... He cowered in the corner shaking. He feared the little girl full of curiosity. Her voice called out to him. "Hello?" She cooed. Oh her voice sounded so warm, it chimed like bells. He sniffed the air around him. The smell that hit his nose made him yelp. It had a rotten smell, mixed with that of honeysuckle. The girl had cancer. With a huff, Hyaim walked out to the girl. At first she was afraid. They stared at each other for quite some time before either dared to move. The girl held out her hand. "It's ok. I won't hurt you." Hyaim slowly walks out of the shadows with his heart racing in his chest, pounding against his ribcage. He tiptoes over to the girl and licks her hand. When the girl grabs him into a fierce hug, he yelps and whines trying to get free, afraid she is trying to hurt him. When he realizes that the girl is giving him a hug, he calms down. This is not so bad... He nuzzles against her head and licks her cheek. He may not be able to give her life, but he can make it better, happier, and a lot less painful. That's what friendship is all about. It's about time he made some friends, and the little girl would be his first, and best friend he would ever have. This is the meaning of Hyaim, life, at least to me...he smiles as the little girl takes him home.

(P.S. this is the story that allowed me to win my beautiful boy)

Several years have passed and the once small child is no longer a child. Hyaim has since learned that the girl's name is Claire. She is now 12 years old. He has also learned what type of cancer she is suffering from.(Wil next stort)
Last edited by RadioactiveRenegade on Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:54 pm, edited 3 times in total.
RadioactiveRenegade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: My Zvers! <3

Postby RadioactiveRenegade » Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:50 am

reserving
RadioactiveRenegade