Arturo Readopt

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Arturo Readopt

Postby ethium » Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:35 pm

username: ethium
name: Aristo
what's in their bag?:

aristo loves nature. to the point that some have even called him some form of freaky druid. (he doesn't take offense to this and honestly welcomes it) however he's just really passionate about what he loves, and what he loves just happens to be the earth.
inside his bag is a variety of items, primarily because he hardly organizes his things. (though he insists everything is in proper order)

- peanut wrappers (as those are his favorite food)
- a bee pin (because you never know when a jacket will need to be "touched up"
- any and all flowers (either to be pressed in his scrap book or just because they were "pretty"
- his scrap book (which houses literally all of his memories since he has a hard time with remembering things)
- a list of what to do (also because he forgets things, if he needs to do it he'll write it down.)
- various patches (iron on) that he has yet to attach to anything
- a pair of fairly new sunglasses
- band aids (because all you need is a kiss and a band aid and you'll feel better) he also just likes to stick them on things
- other snack wrappers, however this is usually always some sort of nut.
- a very old ticket stub to a concert from a band he has long forgotten. however it was always a delightful memory (if only he could remember it.)
ethium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deerbroken » Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:53 pm

oops im late
      but this is closed for judging! i'll try to get results up asap !!
deerbroken

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Arturo Readopt Results

Postby deerbroken » Tue Jul 23, 2019 4:43 am

thank you for all of your entries! There were a lot of interesting ideas for this kalon's bag, and you all had wonderful art and writing in your forms! however, there can only be one winner, and I think this entry spoke to me the most:

Congratulations SpartanAmethyst!
      I really loved the way you developed this kalon with the mix of items that he has in his bag, and the story behind each of them. the use of the little pixels with the detailed descriptions gave an interesting look into their life too and it was really neat to see them used that way! Take good care of him!

Thank you to everyone who tried out, and best of luck in future competitions!

also here's the growth image since the image broke on the first page:
      https://sta.sh/01pgxom9jarb
deerbroken

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpartanAmethyst » Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:06 am

Oh my gosh, thank you so much Lavender!! I'd almost given up on this storyline to be completely honest, but he's such a big part of the story that's it's renewed my hope <3 <3 <3
I honestly didn't expect this and I'm at work so I can't celebrate just yet hnnnngh but just know I'm screaming on the inside!!

Good luck to everyone else in future competitions quq I'll take good care of Hito I swear!
x ================== x
x ================== x
G O O D
N I G H T
S L E E P
T I G H T
D O N ' T
L E T
T H E
M O T H M A N
S E E
Y O U R