Palisade Roping Horse’s Artist Hub

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Palisade Roping Horse’s Artist Hub

Postby arcadia. » Sat Sep 16, 2023 12:44 pm

here’s all + some more info for the artists!
    check back frequently as there might be additions & such

please don’t post

official coat color generator

✧ Follow all CS rules.
    ✧ Don’t play favorites; be fair.
    ✧ Don’t use any genes outside of natural equine and breed specific genes.
    ✧ No inbreeding.
    ✧ Major line edits (wings, dished face, missing limb, etc) are prohibited.
    ✧ Staff members receive one extra staff custom a month for activity.
    ✧ May make a special birthday custom, can have one of the rarer edits.
    ✧ Staff are expected to be active, if they are unable to, @arcadia. needs to be notified.
    ✧ If horses aren’t judged within a month, @arcadia. reserves the right to assign a winner.
    ✧ Let @arcadia. know if you want to make a milestone adopt.
    ✧ Artists should only ask for CS currency or low USD prices for customs. Breedings are to be free until further notice.

✧ Only offer the amount of slots you can handle
    ✧ You are not required to make customs outside your own
    ✧ Staff customs may be one rare gene and below. Birthday customs may be two rare genes and below.
    ✧ You are in charge of creating the custom form you'd like members to send to you.
    ✧ If you are offering customs, please be sure to make an (updated!!) form post.
    ✧ You have your own limits (e.x no sabino, fewspot appy, etc)
    ✧ Customs should be completed within a month’s time.
    No limited genes and no more then 4 rare genes.
    ✧ Please make pricing fair. Remember, rare is rare.

✧ Breedings can only be accepted if updated and correct information is shown on the stable page. If you need help identifying is some information is correct or updated, please feel free to ask me.
    ✧ If the breeding(s) you accept is not complete within a month, you will receive a formal warning.
    ✧ Always post on the nursery when you are open for a breeding.
    ✧ You may accept up to 6 slots at a time, so long as all tickets are completed within a month.
    ✧ No inbreeding.
    ✧ Same-sex breeding are allowed.
    ✧ Horses only have 5 breeding slots
    ✧ Randomly roll genetics based on the parents' genes. @arcadia. is available to do rolls if you cannot.
    ✧ Edits will only show once the foal is grown.
    ✧ Gender shoul be rolled 50/50 unless an item is used.
    ✧ There is a 6% chance of twins. Please roll to determine twins,
    ✧ Owner and parents should always be listed.
    ✧ Foals should grow in a week and a half and be available for breeding.
    ✧ There is a cooldown period of three days for all horses.

Last edited by arcadia. on Tue Nov 07, 2023 3:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
arcadia.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

PRH’s Artist Forms

Postby arcadia. » Sat Sep 16, 2023 12:57 pm

title form :

Code: Select all
 Palisade Roping Horse #____

adoption form :
 [list][size=85][center]
[quote][b] Palisade Roping Horses [/b]are a seldom-know breed that has the build of a Quarter Horse but the intelligent and gentle characteristics of an Appaloosa. Palisade Roping Horses primarily are a Quarter Horse and Appaloosa mix, but over the years other breeds such as Mustangs, Criollo Horses, the Australian stock horse, Kigers, Colorado rangers, and the Ukrainian Riding Horse have been bred in to perfect this breed.

The Palisade Roping Horse is known for its strength, agility, intelligence, and endurance. They are known as an easy going horse with an unrivaled gentle temperament. A Palisade Roping Horse can work all day on a ranch, or be a pleasure or trail horse and can do both with little training and ease. They are an ideal breed for dual-purpose work, at the average height of 14-16hh. They typically are used for maintaining livestock, general farm work, and as family horses. They also excel in competitions such as reining, endurance, and cutting, but are even seen in the jumping and dressage rings.
[/quote]

[b]prompt here [/b]

[b]username:[/b]
[b]show name:[/b]
[b]barn name:[/b]
[b]gender:[/b]
[b]height:[/b]
[b]eye color:[/b]
[b]phenotype:[/b]
[b]genotype:[/b]
   [i]- breeding notes here
- delete if non-applicable[/i]

[code] [b]username:[/b]
[b]gender:[/b]
[b]halter color:[/b]
[b]prompt:[/b]
[/code]

[/center][/size][/list]

title form :

Palisade Roping Horse #F____

breeding form :

[list][size=85]
[quote][b] Palisade Roping Horses [/b]are a seldom-know breed that has the build of a Quarter Horse but the intelligent and gentle characteristics of an Appaloosa. Palisade Roping Horses primarily are a Quarter Horse and Appaloosa mix, but over the years other breeds such as Mustangs, Criollo Horses, the Australian stock horse, Kigers, Colorado rangers, and the Ukrainian Riding Horse have been bred in to perfect this breed.

The Palisade Roping Horse is known for its strength, agility, intelligence, and endurance. They are known as an easy going horse with an unrivaled gentle temperament. A Palisade Roping Horse can work all day on a ranch, or be a pleasure or trail horse and can do both with little training and ease. They are an ideal breed for dual-purpose work, at the average height of 14-16hh. They typically are used for maintaining livestock, general farm work, and as family horses. They also excel in competitions such as reining, endurance, and cutting, but are even seen in the jumping and dressage rings.
[/quote]

breeding for [i]username here[/i] !!

[url]sire[/url] x [url]dam[/url]

[b]username:[/b]
[b]gender:[/b] (enter here, should be pre-rolled)
[b]eye color:[/b]
[b]phenotype:[/b]
[b]genotype:[/b]
   [i]- breeding notes here
- delete if non-applicable[/i]

[code] [b]username:[/b]
[b]adult halter[/b]
[/code]