☀ The Sanctuary ☀ teens with powers ☀ Closed!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Once the drama cools down a bit, want a timeskip?

Yes, skip to when the FIRST army is arriving at the Sanctuary. But have the other armies arrive pretty quickly after the first.
50%
Yes, skip to when the LAST army finally arrives at the Sanctuary.
30%
NO!!!
20%

Total votes : 10

Re: The Sanctuary (teens with powers)

Postby Azaline » Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:29 pm

Jaai stared at Laurel. "Really? Well, I'll us my power then, I suppose. Are you sure?"
🤭 hey 😳 baby 🤭
Azaline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lonely_Dream » Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:42 pm

Erion laughed with her. "No promises." He smiled in delight when Olivia sped up considerably, loving the unofficial challenge as he sped up too, his feet barely touching the trees before he jumped or reached for the next one. He concentrated on trying to find the safest and fastest way there, so that he wouldn't accidentally smack his head on a branch while weaving through the treetops.

"...Yes? Wait I can use any weapon right? Or only my daggers?" She slid a dagger in and out of its sheathe repeated, trying to calm her nerves with the familiar shik click sounds made by the edges of her dagger. Hey, maybe getting my daggers enchanted won't be a bad idea, since these would only get me so far. She glanced down to her garter, where 6 daggers were loosely strapped the garter by their sheathes; they were made of a few different kinds of precious metals, each one slightly different.
Lonely_Dream wrote:
So I've been pretty sick and struggling with school recently, please excuse me if I haven't posted on your roleplay for a while >_<
Anyways. I have no coding experience whatsoever, so please ignore my derpy siggy^^
Cute bunnies~~~>ImageImage
Lonely_Dream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinceon » Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:46 pm

Olivia

She started to speed up more when then realized that they had reached the river and abruptly stopped floating right above the water. She looked back at Erion to see if he would be able to slow down fast enough to not go flying into the river.
ImageImage
Shinceon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azaline » Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:49 pm

Jaai shrugged. "I don't really care."
She ignored the highly annoying sound the daggers were making and leaned against the cabin wall, trying to look indifferent.
🤭 hey 😳 baby 🤭
Azaline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby artemis, » Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:02 pm

artemis shepherd wrote:Mallory heard the birds and sighed. She shot more arrows and sent a wolf. The wolf sprinted to find Cilan. The wolf sniffed the air and ran to find him. It stopped, "Follow me. I will lead you to the cabin where your friends are. Mallory sent me." He said. He turned and walked off hoping he would follow.
she/her
artemis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby darcy_jensen » Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:02 pm

realising she'd just teleported into the middle of where Jaai and Laurel were about to battle, she yelped and jumped back. "I teleported to the Parliament building," she answered, siting down, ready to observe their battle. "Is it okay if I watch?" she asked, intrigued as to who would win.

@artremis, Cilan fell into a river so I guess he can't follow the wolf)
she/her// bisexual // yeehaw

hello, my name is darcy. I'm a writer,
a photographer, a passionate animal
and human rights activist, and someone
you can always talk to if you need.
I'm quite active on CS, see you around!

// link
// link // link

─── ───

you are loved.

giving away a lot of items and pets as I don't use this account much c:
darcy_jensen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lonely_Dream » Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:15 pm

Erion yelped as the trees thinned out enough for him to see the river...but not fast enough. He cursed lightly under his breath as he sailed towards the river, with no signs of stopping. However, he was able to grab onto the bridge before he hit the river. Heaving as he pulled himself onto the bridge, he quickly ran back to the side he came from, panting lightly. "Well. That was a pretty close call; I'm lucky we were close to the bridge." He wiped a bit of sweat from his forehead and brushed off some twigs and leaves. "Let me catch my breath and you can start after that."

"Whoa, you went so far! I guess you can watch, if Jaai is ok with it? If it's not too much trouble, can you be referee for us, just in case it gets too heated?" She finally took the dagger completely out of it's sheathe, holding the silver blade loosely in her hand. Not exactly the dagger I wanted, but I can use it until I lose it somehow. Realizing that she had a high chance of loosing her daggers and definitely needles, she quickly tapped each one on the end to forge a temporary bond, so that she could find each one after the fight; hopefully she could manipulate them in the air using the bonds, but that was highly doubtful. Maybe just to nudge it to redirect or to yank it back towards me?
Lonely_Dream wrote:
So I've been pretty sick and struggling with school recently, please excuse me if I haven't posted on your roleplay for a while >_<
Anyways. I have no coding experience whatsoever, so please ignore my derpy siggy^^
Cute bunnies~~~>ImageImage
Lonely_Dream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pistol Annie #1 NPC » Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:17 pm

[Wait, Cilan didn't fall into a river. I think you're talking about his first death. XD]

Rowan didn't know what he did wrong, and he flinched, his shoulders slumping in defeat and shame. Did he have Solara's eyes or something? His mother was Solara's sister, after all. Rowan himself shared few traits with the late Queen, and even their few common points differed. He gave warm hugs, but they were warm in a proper human way, not an inhumanly feverish way. He loved other people, but he actually showed it instead of remaining emotionless. He preferred warm showers, not because the cold water hurt him (it was painful to Solara) but because it reminded him of warm hugs. He enjoyed cold showers too, just not as much. They definitely didn't cause him pain though. Rowan didn't think he was very similar to his Aunt Solara. But one thing was for sure, he knew how she felt when people looked away from her eyes.
"I'm sorry," he said quietly. Rowan's first instinct was to apologize. He looked at the ground and nodded at what she said. "I suppose so. The more you practice the better you get."
Then she had to go, and Rowan looked up with a small smile. He didn't quite meet her eyes though, scared he would make her flinch again. "Good luck, but you won't need it."
Once she was gone, he went to the porch and sat down, just watching everyone. He was ready to step in upon the first sight of somebody getting hurt.

"Whatever," Cyprian grumbled to Laurel. "I don't need help but fine."
Actually, he did probably need help. There was a limited number of recipes he could cook. He knew like seven basic things, and they were stuff like toast sandwiches, boiled eggs, and scrambled eggs. Beyond that, he had no idea how to improvise. He wasn't allowed to cook at home because his father was a sexist imbecile, and his limited knowledge was from what little he could get from observing his mother. He didn't know any dinner food either, because when he tried to watch his mom cooking dinner, his dad would get furious.
He walked inside, and realized he forgot where the kitchen was. He was so smart! Laurel wasn't even behind him, and he got frustrated and had to look around everywhere. When he finally found the kitchen, he just stared at everything for a moment.
"Now, how do I do this..."

"Wolf!" Cilan yelled, running away from the large canine before it started... talking?
"Talking wolf!" Cilan yelled even louder.
Apparently Mallory sent the wolf, though, so Cilan calmed down and nodded. He followed after the wolf, having to jog to keep up. "So, how am I talking to you?"
Pistol Annie #1 NPC

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azaline » Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:18 pm

Jaai nodded. "Nah, it's cool, you can watch."
She waited for Laurel to prepare herself. Once she seemed ready, Jaai look a few steps back. She relished in the feeling of frost slowly crawling up her fingers.
"Ready?"
🤭 hey 😳 baby 🤭
Azaline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spicy, » Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:23 pm

Ari simply watched. She couldn't do any physical harm to anyone if she wasn't using her katana, or using telekinesis. This might end badly...

xxxxxlxl𝙊𝙉𝙀 𝙇𝙄𝙁𝙀
╔═════════════════╗
xxxxxxxxxxl
xxxxxlSpicy - She/Her
xxxllImage
xxxxllImageImage
xxl,lImageImage
xxlImageImage
xxxxxlAesthetic Trash
xxxxxxxxxxl
╚═════════════════╝
xxxxxxl𝙇𝙄𝙑𝙀 𝙄𝙏 𝙐𝙋