Llamalings adopt #12 { End Date Changed, to October 10th } by Doodles

Based on Click to view
Artist Doodles [gallery]
Time spent 34 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Llamalings adopt #12 { End Date Changed, to October 10th }

Postby Doodles » Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:26 am

Information on the species wrote:Llamalings are small creatures, about the size of a golden retriever. Normally shy and secretive, they bond at birth to either another llamaling or a handler/owner. Once this bond has been made it can't be broken easily. After this the llamaling is much more sociable. Hued in both natural and unnatural colours, it is often quite rare to see a llamaling with solid colours. Markings can arrange themselves in any pattern, but stop at the knee or 'hock'. Each llamaling has four antennae; two upon its head and two at the base of the tail. These are sensory organs and used to detect the emotions around them. If a llamaling is born without them it is seen to be deformed. At the back are a set of small wing-like objects which protrude from the shoulder. The flutter as the llamaling walks; though they serve no purpose flying, they can help a falling llamaling by cushioning the blow.

This is Llamalings adopt number twelve. If you'd like to adopt him or her simply follow the form below. Please Don't "Pretty" it with glitter texts and what not, but feel free to adopt 1-2 add on's. That is it. Each section of the form must be filled out though. :3 have fun!\
Just thought i should mention, the atanomy isn't what i'll be looking at in the art. I can't do fairly good atonomy either. I'll be looking at how well you did the design itself. :3 you can have it done by another person or yourself, but you'll have higher chances of winning if you do atleast the "coloring in" yourself.

Hex Codes for the design colring, top to bottum;
#8edce
#4e4a73
#4e5fb6
#302e9c

Entrys must be finished by; October 10th!

Form;;

- Username -
- Name -
- Personality -
- Favorite Thing To Do -
- Art -
Last edited by Doodles on Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:59 am, edited 3 times in total.
Doodles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Llamalings adopt #12

Postby Hekomi » Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:53 am

Oh I love it! ^^ I can't wait to see the forms. c:
*Do not PM me for CS help. Send a ticket instead.*

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 53 people.
I have received 53 gifts.
Hekomi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Coexist » Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:55 am

too cute! I want one!
I would like to appoligize to everyone for my behavior. Apparently one of my meds needed adjusted. I decided to stay but I will soon start a thread about High Functioning Autisum so that maybe a few people can better understand when I do slip. Love you all!
Coexist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hekomi » Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:29 pm

Bump for you. <3 This little guy needs to be adopted! <3

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 53 people.
Hekomi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Doodles » Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:04 pm

ono yush., he does.
-huggles unloved llamaling-
Komi' sincing im asking for art work to be done
{ Which is not manditory guys, it will just boost your form }
im debating moving the ending date somewhere to around the 10'th? opinion?
Doodles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kagami » Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:34 pm

Cute Llamaling. I wonder why there's no entries. ;w;

Username: Kagami
Name: Bluebell
Personality: Emotional, polite, calm and shy. She has problems with talking to others and with trusting. She even sometimes lies to everyone, because she's scared of being hurt. Someone should help her with emotions, right?
Favorite Thing To Do: Listening to music and reading books.
Art: Crappy headshot
Kagami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hekomi » Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:58 am

|-♥-|Fritz|-♥-| wrote:
ono yush., he does.
-huggles unloved llamaling-
Komi' sincing im asking for art work to be done
{ Which is not manditory guys, it will just boost your form }
im debating moving the ending date somewhere to around the 10'th? opinion?

That's totally fine. ^^

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 53 people.
Hekomi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Llamalings adopt #12 { End Date Changed, to October 10th

Postby Ke$haWolf » Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:22 am

I'll definatly try for this beautiful llamaling <3 She's so pretty
Ke$haWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Desmond » Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:09 am

- Username - -3B-
- Name - Katungi ( ., "Rich")
- Personality -
    Katungi loves to imagine. He often spends hours just staring into space, his brain coming up with a whole new world to explore. He loves thinking about what it would be like to discover something that hasn't been found yet in the middle of a jungle, the hot, sticky air clinging to his fur as he solves the puzzle in an old aztec tomb. Or maybe he'd be in the Congo, uncovering some ancient ruins. He yearns so much for this adventure that he may never get to see that he's fairly negligent when it comes to cleanliness and alerting his owners that something in the house is out of order, as any domesticated animal in the house should.
- Favorite Thing To Do -
    Outside of imagining himself in some adventure story, Katungi loves running around the backyard, which is connected to a small patch of woods that he loves checking out. He often dons a stolen paper hat and carries a stick "sword" with him when imagining himself searching for lost treasure.
- Art -
(WIP)
Characters /2/ PikakeClan /4/ F3 Pod
Part of the journey is the end.

ImageImageImage
Good luck.
Desmond
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hiyorin » Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:29 am

- Username - .:Snow:.
- Name - Nightshade
- Personality - Shy, quiet, and creative. She just loves to sit outside and enjoy nature. Whether that be watching the bees go from flower to flower, hearing the birds sing from the top of trees, or watching all of the animals do their daily living.
- Favorite Thing To Do - Other then enjoying nature, Nightshade loves to paint. She expresses her feelings into her art. If only she had the courage to show everyone her masterpieces........
- Art - X
- Story - This story is about why Nightshade became so shy when she was young......

When Nightshade was born, she was one of the most respected young Llamalings because she would never get in trouble. Many of the other young Llamalings were try to follow in her footsteps, trying to stay out of trouble as much as she could. Other young llamalings would call her a show-off and goody two shoes, but she didn't care. They're just jealous, she would tell herself. Serves them right.

When Nightshade was still a toddler, everyone who wanted to be like her started to hate her now. Their parents would always say that they should try to be just like Nightshade. No one would talk to Nightshade anymore. They would laugh at her whenever she talked in her high, shrill voice. Why does everyone hate me? She asked herself one day while walking by herself alone. What have I done to receive this punishment? It was that day that Nightshade discovered the beauty of nature. When she sat down, not knowing where to go, she gazed up in front of her. Nature was all around her. The squirrels squeaked and chattered among themselves, while the birds sung soft tunes what made her heart feel warm. She ran home and quickly started painting the beauty of nature that she had seen. Since that day, she would always paint something new from nature. Whether it be the flowers, or the cute fluffy animals called bunnies what hopped around, or the sun what seemed to always beam bright. As she painted, she would still ask herself why everyone hated her so much. She decided that they were just being jealous, and that if she tried to make friends among them, then they would all be her friends. The next day, she tried to be nice to everyone. But they were just meaner in return. They started to shove her and push her and try to say it was on 'accident', but the gleam in their eyes showed they were lieing. They would be nice to her around the other adult llamalings, but when they were gone they were ignore her. Nightshade would never talk anymore, because all they would do was laugh and snicker and stare at her with their mean eyes. Nightshade soon locked her words away, so not even she could use them. All she does now is watch nature and paint to her heart's content. But I don't know if her heart is actually all that contented.........
hiyorin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me