╔══════════════════════.•♥•.══════════════╗
Username-- Rosiestar
Shugorei Name--
クランベリー
Kuranberī
(It means, Cranberry in Japanese c:)
Gender-- Female
Affinity-- Pure
Personality-- Kuran is a hard-headed Shugorei.
She dislikes humans and doesn't like big crowds.
Kuran is extremely rude and snotty, but, Kuranberī is
a very loyal friend once she gets to know you though.
Even if she doesn't like to admit it.

╚══════════════.•♥•.══════════════════════╝

chapter 1
CONSTELLATIONS
One night I was trudging through the forest. I know, not a very smart thing to do but I don't mind it. I was was walking on my favorite trail. My feet were all muddy from the rain earlier and I was soaked but I wasn't hurrying to get home. Looking up I saw the sky and breathed out. My breath billowed into the calm night air like smoke. "What a beautiful night." I whispered to myself. I have a habit of talking to myself, I do it a lot. I kept watching the stars and naming the constellations, "Orion, big dipper, little dipper..." I spread out my arms, just something I like to do.

I pursed my lips and dropped my hands. "I need to get some company..." As soon as I said that I looked over and saw something in the bushes. "A cat? here kitty kitty kitty..." I called kneeling down. I found out that animals don't like it when you're bigger than them. "I'm not going to hurt you..." I said, but all I saw was a flash of bright blue eyes and it was gone. I frowned and rose off the ground. Sighing I said "Oh well. I should probably be getting back." So, I headed back home.

chapter 2

Out of Place?
I woke up the next morning and rolled over. No, I didn't want to get up. Pulling the covers over my head I grumbled. I felt a weight on my head and heard a purring noise. "Hello Taco." I said as I pulled the tortoiseshell cat off my head. "Good morning." Taco replied by rubbing against my face. "Alright alright I'll get up to feed you." I said.

When I was up and fed the cats I sat down to read my book in my living room. Looking at my garden I noticed something... out of the ordinary? There was a cranberry bush(Or what looked like a cranberry bush) in my garden, growing out of a tree! "What in the world..." I pulled open the glass door and walked outside.

The sun beamed down and it felt really good, like a big, warm, hug. I looked over at the cranberry bush and walked towards it. Something moved and I screamed as a creature leaped out of the cover of the tree and glared at me. I just screamed louder.

"IT TALKS! OH MY GOD IT TALKS!" I screeched. The creature sat down and wrapped it's long tail around itself.

"Stop screaming." I stopped.

"What are you?" I asked.

"A mythical creature called a Shugorei. Now, can we please MOVE ON?!" It seemed irritated with me...

"Um... first of all, why are you here... in my yard." It scowled.

"I'm your guardian. It's part of the job description. I'm supposed to protect you and yadda yadda yadda..."

"Like a guardian angel!" I was excited.

"Not at all. Like a Shugorei. COMPLETELY different. I was chosen to protect you." It spat the word 'you' like it was a fowl taste it was trying to get rid of. I flinched. "My name is Kuranberī. Call me Kuran." Kuranberī rolled her eyes. "Well?!"

"O-oh! Right, my name is Rosiestar. Call me Rosie." I said. Kuran cocked her head.

"Maybe there's hope for you yet." It said.

THE END

Last edited by Mihochi on Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:57 am, edited 4 times in total.
Mihochi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Shugorei #43

Postby Rosiestar » Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:19 am

Username: Rosiestar
Shugorei Name:
クランベリー
Kuranberī
Affinity: Pure
Personality: Kuran is a kind Shugorei. She is calm and happy, tending to look at the bright side.
Story of how your Shugorei came to be/how you discovered: wip! ^^

Rosie ♡

oh no my beans
my pookieswifey

[insert cleverly written funny & friendly text here]

Rosiestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Shugorei #43

Postby Mihochi » Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:41 am

This Shugorei has been sent to the Pound~
Mihochi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Shugorei #44

Postby Mihochi » Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:05 am

This Shugorei is now available for adoption again. Forms should be submitted before the 15th of September to be in with a chance.
Mihochi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sjmaef5 » Sat Sep 07, 2013 12:39 pm

Reserve.
sjmaef5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Kuranberī

Postby Rosiestar » Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:38 am

Username-- Rosiestar
Shugorei Name--
クランベリー
Kuranberī
Gender-- Female
Affinity-- Pure

chapter 1
CONSTELLATIONS
One night I was trudging through the forest. I know, not a very smart thing to do but I don't mind it. I was was walking on my favorite trail. My feet were all muddy from the rain earlier and I was soaked but I wasn't hurrying to get home. Looking up I saw the sky and breathed out. My breath billowed into the calm night air like smoke. "What a beautiful night." I whispered to myself. I have a habit of talking to myself, I do it a lot. I kept watching the stars and naming the constellations, "Orion, big dipper, little dipper..." I spread out my arms, just something I like to do.

I pursed my lips and dropped my hands. "I need to get some company..." As soon as I said that I looked over and saw something in the bushes. "A cat? here kitty kitty kitty..." I called kneeling down. I found out that animals don't like it when you're bigger than them. "I'm not going to hurt you..." I said, but all I saw was a flash of bright blue eyes and it was gone. I frowned and rose off the ground. Sighing I said "Oh well. I should probably be getting back." So, I headed back home.

chapter 2

Out of Place?
I woke up the next morning and rolled over. No, I didn't want to get up. Pulling the covers over my head I grumbled. I felt a weight on my head and heard a purring noise. "Hello Taco." I said as I pulled the tortoiseshell cat off my head. "Good morning." Taco replied by rubbing against my face. "Alright alright I'll get up to feed you." I said.

When I was up and fed the cats I sat down to read my book in my living room. Looking at my garden I noticed something... out of the ordinary? There was a cranberry bush(Or what looked like a cranberry bush) in my garden, growing out of a tree! "What in the world..." I pulled open the glass door and walked outside.

The sun beamed down and it felt really good, like a big, warm, hug. I looked over at the cranberry bush and walked towards it. Something moved and I screamed as a creature leaped out of the cover of the tree and glared at me. I just screamed louder.

"IT TALKS! OH MY GOD IT TALKS!" I screeched. The creature sat down and wrapped it's long tail around itself.

"What are you?" I asked.

"A mythical creature called a Shugorei. Now, can we please MOVE ON?!" It seemed irritated with me...

"I'm your guardian. It's part of the job description. I'm supposed to protect you and yadda yadda yadda..."

"Not at all. Like a Shugorei. COMPLETELY different. I was chosen to protect you." It spat the word 'you' like it was a fowl taste it was trying to get rid of. I flinched. "My name is Kuranberī. Call me Kuran." Kuranberī rolled her eyes. "Well?!"

"O-oh! Right, my name is Rosiestar. Call me Rosie." I said. Kuran cocked her head.

THE END

Rosie ♡

oh no my beans
my pookieswifey

[insert cleverly written funny & friendly text here]

Rosiestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kuranberī

Postby Mihochi » Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:57 am

Rosiestar wrote:
Username-- Rosiestar
Shugorei Name--
クランベリー
Kuranberī
Gender-- Female
Affinity-- Pure

chapter 1
CONSTELLATIONS

chapter 2

Out of Place?

"What are you?" I asked.

THE END

Congratulations you won ^_^ I loved your form.
Mihochi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rosiestar » Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:52 am

Thank you so much! I promise I'll take great care of Cranberrī! ^^

Rosie ♡