→ rippleclan | open & accepting!

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

→ rippleclan | open & accepting!

Postby faiith » Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:48 am

Rippleclan
      you slowly put one paw in front of the other, trying to keep from making any noise. all you could hear was the sound of your heartbeat as your blue eyes focused on the large frog in front of you. it sat still, breathing in and out. as you prepared to pounce, someone else did. the other cat landed on you and your back was against the ground. your nose was touching the gray cat's in front of you, her teeth bared as she let out a hiss. "and what do you think you're doing on rippleclan territory?" you couldn't speak at first but you finally managed to say something. "just looking for some food; i haven't eaten in days." the she-cat chuckled, slowing letting you out from underneath her. "you seem like a strong, young cat. how would you like to join rippleclan? give clan life a try?" it sounded tempting, but you weren't sure just yet. "meet me here at moonhigh with your decision. make the right choice." and with that, the she-cat was gone.
    Seasons&Weather
      Leaf-bare
      Leaf-fall
      Newleaf
      Greenleaf
      -
      high 47° / low 23°

Cloudy
      Sunny
      Rainy
      Snowy
      Windy
      Foggy

Rules
      characters&forms
      oo1. no one is perfect. even though these are made-up characters, they're going to have flaws.
      oo2. to keep this as realistic as possible, no crazy colors or markings please.
      oo3. when you start to make your character i would really love if you could make your forms as detailed as possible.
      oo4. remember that this is a warrior cats roleplay and your character is going to need a warrior cat name, and that only. of course, there are exceptions if your cat happens to be a kittypet, rogue or loner.

roleplaying
      oo1. do not start roleplaying until your character is accepted. it makes everything easier for me to keep track of.
      oo2. i expect that your posts will be at least two or three lines. i don't mind a one-liner once in a blue moon but if you are saying that you have writer's block every other post, that's not gonna fly.
      oo3. if your character has the need to curse, only warrior curses are allowed.
      oo4. when you write up your posts, be sure to use correct grammar and spelling. (there, they're and their are different words- shocker, i know!)
      oo5. don't forget to not powerplay, or control someone else's character! i
      oo6. if you can, make your posts pretty! the least you can do is put your character's name at the top of the post, make the text smaller and center it.
      oo7. with the timing in the roleplay, i'm gonna go with one week = one moon.
      oo8. don't go any more than five pages with only two people!

ooc&activity
      oo1. my golden rule is be nice and have fun! if you are rude to anyone in this roleplay, you will be kicked out.
      oo2. don't ignore anyone. if someone doesn't have anyone to roleplay with at the moment, go roleplay with them!
      oo3. as far as activity goes, i don't expect you to post all the time! however, if you're going to be gone for any more than five days, tell me. if you don't post in a week, i'll pm you with a warning and if you don't post within the following week, your character will be moved to deceased. if after you've been removed, you would like to come back with the same characters, pm me and we can work something out.
      oo4. put all ooc in brackets! it keeps everything from getting all cluttered.

Form
      small edits are allowed; feel free to add more!
      Code: Select all
      [img]urlhere[/img]
      [list][b]Username:[/b]
      [b]Name:[/b]
      [b]Age:[/b]
      [b]Gender:[/b]
      [b]Rank: [/b]
      [b]Description:[/b]
      [b]Personality:[/b]
      [b]Crush:[/b]
      [b]Mate:[/b]
      [b]Kin:[/b]
      [b]Other:[/b][/list]

Territory
      rippleclan has a large territory, and if you don't know your way around, you can get lost pretty easily. a small stream runs down the large rocky hills, leading into the forest. ( + + ) it widens into a river, breaking off into smaller streams ( + + ) within the forest. in steeper parts of the forest, large waterfalls ( + + ) crash down, but all but one lead to the rapids, where bounties of fish can be found. one of these waterfalls, however, does not lead to the rapids, but instead it leads to 'clearwater cove' as rippleclan has deemed it. the forest thins out a few miles out from where the camp is. in the camp, the leader's den in the far back of camp sits to the left of the entrance of the medicine cat's den. part of the medicine cat den has access to a waterfall, when it is needed. right next to the entrance to camp is the warriors' den, which is made up of two dens which are joined in the far back. senior warriors get the top half, and the lower half belongs to the newer warriors. it is right across from the apprentices' den. nestled between the apprentice's den and the medicine cat den, the elders' den is in a safe spot. the nursery, in between the leader's den and warriors' den, is also in a safe spot. near the entrance of camp, towards the center is the high rock. the fresh kill pile is sheltered underneath the rock, keeping it safe from the elements. after you've passed the camp and the forest thins out, it opens into a large meadow which holds the training hollow. just past the border, the luna cave sits, where cats can connect with Starclan.

Clan Life
      clan info to be added later
Last edited by faiith on Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:40 am, edited 3 times in total.
And being here without you
Is like I'm waking up to
Only half a blue sky
Kinda there but not quite
I'm walking around with just one shoe
I'm half a heart without you
I'm half a man at best,
With half an arrow in my chest
I miss everything we do,
♡♡♡
faiith

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: → rippleclan | pm to reserve!

Postby faiith » Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:22 am

Leader:
      Thunderstar: thirty-two moons, bambi ., form
        {eight lives left}
        Apprentice: Soaringpaw
    Deputy:
      To be chosen later on in the roleplay.
    Medicine Cat:
      Skygaze: forty-two moons, <<ᴘᴀʀɪʙʀʀ, form
        Apprentice: Wolfpaw
    Medicine Cat Apprentice:
      Wolfpaw {Wolfshade} : six moons, zoketi., form
        Mentor: Skygaze
    Warriors:
      Mintwing: twenty-nine moons, bambi ., form
        Apprentice: --
      Nightstorm: twenty-eight moons, Jinglerox3, form
        Apprentice: Sparkpaw
      Shellfeather: thirty-two moons, zoketi., form
        Apprentice: Ashpaw
      Whitefoot: thirty-seven moons, <<ᴘᴀʀɪʙʀʀ, form
        Apprentice: Frostpaw
    Apprentices:
      Ashpaw {Ashfeather} : eight moons, Tack, form
        Mentor: Shellfeather
      Frostpaw {Frostgaze} : nine moons, bambi ., form
        Mentor: Whitefoot
      Soaringpaw {Soaringdawn} : six moons, zoketi., form
        Mentor: Thunderstar
      Sparkpaw {Sparkflare} : eight moons, Jinglerox3, form
        Mentor: Nightstorm
    Queens:
      Open
    Kits:
      Open
    Elders:
      Open

She-cats - Toms
6 - 5

Relationships
    cat one → cat two = cat one likes cat two
    cat one ↔ cat two = cat one and cat two like each other
    cat one ♡ cat two = cat one and cat two are mates
      MintwingShellfeather

Mentors & Apprentices
      Shellfeather → Ashpaw
      Nightstorm → Sparkpaw
      Whitefoot → Frostpaw
      Thunderstar → Soaringpaw
Last edited by faiith on Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:36 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Is like I'm waking up to
Only half a blue sky
I'm half a man at best,
I miss everything we do,
♡♡♡
faiith

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: → rippleclan | open & accepting!

Postby faiith » Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:26 pm

these are still a wip c:

Username: bambi .
      Name: thunderstar
      Description: thunderstar is larger than the average cat, most of his mass made up of muscle. he has large paws which make it seem like he would be clumsy, but he really isn't. his fur is somewhat short, but it's very thick. it grows a little longer in the winter to keep him warm. his fur is tan with brown tabby stripes. his muzzle is coated with white fur, as well as his underbelly and the tip of his tail. his two front paws have white toes and his the white on his back legs reach up to about halfway. his eyes are a shining light green.
      Personality:
      Crush: none at this moment
      Mate: none, looking
      Kin:
      Other:

Name: mintwing
      Description: mintwing is average sized, and there's not much that's too special about her. she's calico, with her top half being mainly black with some orangey splotches. her underbelly and legs are white, as well as the bottom half of her face and up her nose. she has long whiskers and a pink nose. her eyes are a minty color, hence the first part of her name. she excels in jumping and climbing trees, thanks to the majority of her muscle being in her back legs.
      Personality:
      Crush: shellfeather
      Mate: none
      Kin:
      Other:

Name: frostpaw { frostgaze }
      Description: frostpaw is small and lithe with a slim build. most times, you can see her ribs but it's not that she's starving, she's just really little. she has long legs and a long tail, and her whole coat is light gray with darker tabby stripes. on her muzzle, ear tips, tail tip and underbelly, her coat lightens to a gray, almost white. her front left paw is also that color, as well as her back right toes. her fur is short and silky, and it always lays flat on her body. her eyes are the color of the sky, just a few shades darker.
      Personality:
      Crush: none
      Mate: none
      Kin:
      Other:
Last edited by faiith on Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
Is like I'm waking up to
Only half a blue sky
I'm half a man at best,
I miss everything we do,
♡♡♡
faiith

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zoketi. » Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:36 am

{{ forms here! c; work in progress! }}

Username: zoketi.
        Name: shellfeather.
        Description: a lean, tall tom with a sandy tabby pelt and short smooth fur. he is a light dusty color and has very faint stripes to mark him as a tabby cat. his paws lighten to white and so does his muzzle. his eyes are a pale green.
        Personality: he is a friendly tom, who can be proud and stubborn at times. he doesn't get angry easily. shellfeather is easy to get along with and tends to be cheerful. he can be a bit of a flirt sometimes. he is fatherly and watchful, and level-minded. he'll be fair and won't try to purposefully lower another. shellfeather is mostly confident in what he does and has pride in his actions. he can be a little impatient, but very honest and wants the best for his Clan and those he loves.
        Crush: none.
        Mate: none.
        Kin: daisypetal (mother), vineheart (father), lotuskit (sister)
        History: wip
        Other:

Name: wolfpaw. (wolfshade)
        Description: a young grey tom with a average-to-small size and very thick fur. his pelt is uniformly grey all over, though lightens towards his underbelly and tail. he has pale moon-yellow eyes.
        Personality: wip.
        Kin: stormyhowl (father), briarsnow (mother), stillborn (brother), soaringpaw (sister)
        History: wolfpaw's kithood was a rather tough time. his mother, a pure white she-cat called briarsnow, was fatally ill during her pregnancy and after the birth, and her weakness made her unable to care well for her kits. though she birthed three, the first was a stillborn. wolfkit and soaringkit survived though both were sickly. they nursed from briarsnow as well as another queen, mossypath, who assisted when briarsnow's milk failed or she was too sick and exhausted to nurse. their father, a grey-and-white tom named stormhowl had become distant after his mate first came down with her illness, and tended to keep away. briarsnow was miserable most of the time from what she thought of as a betrayal. before her kits reached four moons she succumbed to the illness. stormhowl was already courting another she-cat, and though the kits were too young to understand, they missed even the company of a depressed mother. they'd hardly known their father. still, they grew on mossypath's milk and reached the age of apprentices. wolfkit, saddened by his mother's death, wanted to do all he could to prevent it and found the medicine cat's path to be a fascinating choice.
        Other:

Name: soaringpaw. (soaringdawn.)
        Description: her coat has a base of soft white with a large dark grey patch on her back and hind legs, including her tail and parts of her underbelly. she has a dark grey cap over her ears but leaving her face white, except for her chin. her eyes have a rim of yellow surrounding a light leaf-green color. she is long-haired, tall, graceful, compact but narrow. she has long whiskers and spots of grey on her pink nose.
        Personality: wip.
        Kin: stormyhowl (father), briarsnow (mother), stillborn (brother), wolfpaw (brother)
        History: like her brother, soaringpaw went through a rather melancholy kithood. with her sick mother and uninterested father, she grew hard-hearted and solemn. however, the relationship with wolfkit did not falter but grew strong as the siblings relied on each other. soaringkit blamed her mother, even though she didn't want to, and was almost angry when she died. she was stubborn and willful as a kit and was regarded as cold even by some of the other cats. her foster mother mossypath did her best to love her, but soaringkit didn't want the affection and closed herself off. she was glad for wolfkit when he found his true calling as a medicine cat, but knew her path would always be a warrior's. despite the beginning, she is excited to learn.
        Other: none.
zoketi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vaermina » Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:33 am

Username: Jinglerox3
    Name: Nightstorm, he got his name because of his black pelt and his liking for stormy weather.
    Description: Nightstorm is a large, sleek black tom with bright, leafy green eyes. He has a scar over his belly and a bushy tail. His belly is a lighter shade of gray, and his nose is black. Nightstorm's right paw is white and he has long legs.
    Personality: Nightstorm isn't a very friendly cat. He can be sarcastic, and sharp. Nightstorm prefers to be alone and likes the dark better than light. Nightstorm, even though he's not the most likable cat, is a good fighter and hunter. Nightstorm can be respectful to high rank, and friendly to kits and his family and friends. Nightstorm hates outsiders, and would always love to join a battle, even though it's not very smart of him. Nightstorm, even though his dumb choices on battle, can be very intelligent. Nightstorm has a scar on his belly for a battle he was in as an apprentice. Nightstorm can be very awkward and shy around she-cat's who try to flirt with him.
    History: Nightstorm was born to Fallenheart, a queen of RippleClan. His mother died when he was an apprentice, and Nightstorm's father, Snarlingtooth, wasn't in the mood to talk or raise Nightstorm by himself since Fallenheart died. Nightstorm grew up without a family, and had no littermates. His father died of battle moons ago.
    Crush: No one, currently.
    Mate: No one, currently.
    Kin: Fallenheart {deceased}, Snarlingtooth {deceased}
    Other: Nightstorm is a full blood Clan cat.

Username: Jinglerox3
    Name: Sparkpaw, she got her name because of her spark to lighten up other cat's attitudes.{Sparkflare}
    Description: Sparkpaw is a small dark gray tabby she-cat with a white chest, a white belly, and white paws. She has black stripes, and very pale flecks of ginger. Her eyes are a light amber.
    Personality: Sparkpaw is a very happy, very boastful she-cat. She loves to play, but is very serious in training or in battle. Sparkpaw is a good hunter, and very fast. Sparkpaw won't bother anyone who's in a bad mood, but likes to entertain and help care for her Clanmates. Sparkpaw hardly get's mad, and has a good span of patience and kindness. Sparkpaw's temper will only burst if you call her a kittypet, since she was born as one. Sparkpaw loves to go to the Gatherings and meet other cats. Sparkpaw is soft to kittypets, because of her kittypet blood, but isn't ever going to be one again. Sparkpaw get's frustrated when cat's don't listen to other higher ranked and is respectful to her mentor, or higher ranked cats. She's loyal to the warrior code, too.
    History: Sparkpaw was born in a Two-leg den, but her mother, father, and littermates were bought and sold off before she could even know them. Sparkpaw was sold off to another Two-leg family but ran away when the Two-leg's other cats were mean to her. She found RippleClan as a kit and was taken in.
    Crush: It's a secret.
    Mate: Too young.
    Kin: None, she doesn't remember her mother, father, or littermates.
    Other: She was born as a kittypet, but joined RippleClan.
          ────────────── ( HAVE MERCY ON THE POOR BASTARD ! ! ! ) ──────────────
          ████
          ████
          ████
          ████
          ████
          ████
          ████
          ████
          ████

────

─── VAE | SHE/HER | ADULT | MY BSF <3 | SUPPORT VICTIMS RIGHTS | LOML 1# & 2# | STORAGE ──
vaermina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tack » Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:34 pm

~~----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------~~

Username: Tack
    Name: Ashpaw {Ashfeather}
    Description: A small but well-built She-Cat with Icy Blue Eyes, she has Short but thick Fur that protects against Water when she goes Swimming. Most of her Body is a light Cream colour that gradually darkens to almost Black on her Tail, Legs, Face, and Ears.
    Personality: Ashpaw is quite passive, almost to a fault. She very actively tries to avoid negative confrontation with other Cats. She is also often found staring off into the Sky, this makes most other Cats believe she is unreliable. But when she is given a mission, she will follow it loyally, with a minimal amount of drifting. Even if it requires her to confront Cats of other Clans. Other than that, she is happy to make Friends with pretty much anybody, and rarely ever holds a grudge, if at all.

Crush: None yet
    Mate: None
    Kin: Silverclaw {Mother} Birchpelt {Father}
    Other:Whenever she is sent out to Hunt, she will almost always go to the River for Fish.
Tack

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby <<ᴘᴀʀɪʙʀʀ » Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:47 pm

Reserve a medicine cat and warrior please.
P A R I S--♚

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Future links will go here <33
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

ImageImageImage

Pᴀʀɪs ɪs ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪғᴜʟ.
Bᴜᴛ ɪᴛ's sᴏ COLD.
>>Paribrr

(c) Paris
<<ᴘᴀʀɪʙʀʀ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby faiith » Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:35 pm

{ all accepted! and @paribrr, of course! c: }
Is like I'm waking up to
Only half a blue sky
I'm half a man at best,
I miss everything we do,
♡♡♡
faiith

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby <<ᴘᴀʀɪʙʀʀ » Sun Dec 15, 2013 4:26 pm

Username: <<ᴘᴀʀɪʙʀʀ, nice to meet you! <33
    Name: Skygaze
    Description: Skygaze is a very large tan-colored tom with a large build. His tail has been cut short. His ears are tufted, a trait from his father’s side, and he smells like mint and raspberry. He has darker brown tabby stripes on his back, and his legs are at the same color, although his toes are white. His tail is the same color as his legs, and has the same colored brown patches under his eyes, of which are sky blue.
    Personality: Effective| When it comes to speaking to others (usually about his ideas, as wonderful or disturbing as they may be), Skygaze knows how to be convincing. The way he words things, bending and twisting them to the best of his ability- makes him an amazing public speaker. Even in a normal conversation he seems to know the right words to use, or how to go about speaking to his companion(s) in the perfect way. Of course, if he’s flustered, it’s likely to show- unlike some cats, he’s not too good at hiding his emotions, and anything that catches him completely off-guard might make him stutter or forget just exactly what it was he was saying.

Productive| Even if he complains, Skygaze is always going to get done… well, whatever he needs to get done, and then some. This is more or less one of the more useful extensions of his pride, in the way that he’s likely to wait until someone’s around to watch him to do his work for compliments and respect- and whatever else he ends up getting~ ;D No but really, sitting around doing nothing is fun, but proving that you’re more than better than everyone else is even more fun, so, obviously Kehri’s going to choose the latter, even if it means scraping dung off a rock. Anything that proves that he’s better than you~

Impulsive| Skygaze isn’t necessarily impatient, he just acts without thinking first. This is seen primarily as a negative trait, but Skygaze works it fairly well. It’s not that he has bad ideas- it’s just that he doesn’t think to ask permission first. Why get permission from a higher authority when he knows his ideas are what’s best for everyone- especially himself? Besides, it’s easier to ask for forgiveness than permission, isn’t it?

Narcissistic| As seen in just about every other part of this personality description, Skygaze is all about himself. “If you’re not me, then you’re not anyone to brag about.” That’s pretty much one of his mottos, and describes majority of his personality. That’s not to say he doesn’t care about others. He does, just… not as much as he cares about himself.

Flirtatious| Be it tom or she-cat, Skygaze is always ready to hit on anything that moves. No, okay, that’s a big exaggeration, but seriously, this tom is most known for his flirtatious nature. He doesn’t necessarily have to be attracted to a cat in order to flirt with them- in fact, he finds it’s an easy way to get just what he wants. A wink here with a dash of charm, too (combined with his “absolutely gorgeous looks,” of course) make for one ready-to-knock-your-socks-off-tom. Or, so he believes. Majority of this aspect of his personality is just annoying and overwhelming, but it can be helpful to him, and anyone who’s relying on his help.

Formal| Contractions and other common-but-incorrect language tweaks just don’t work for this tom. Instead of saying, “You’re so crazy,” for example, Skygaze might say, “You are one insane feline.” No really that’s a bad example but he’s not one to say something anywhere remotely similar to the “revolting garbage” that comes out of a kit’s mouth. He won’t outright state his disgust towards others’ language, but he will silently judge them and maybe give out a supercilious grin here and there.

Crush:
    Mate:
    Kin:
    Other:

Username: <<ᴘᴀʀɪʙʀʀ, nice to meet you! <33
    Name: Whitefoot
    Description: Without training to stay fit and master her abilities, I'll admit, Whitefoot would be a bit of a pudge. But because she trains so hard her body is lean and athletic, and is properly muscled. Her legs are not stick thin and they have a little fat to them, and same goes for her belly, but nothing too heavy. Red-brown, leaning more towards brown, is her base coat color, and has been since birth. Whitefoot is pretty much a symmetric in her pelt, and in almost every way. Dark chocolate hairs tick her ears, the mask around her face, her mid-to-lower-legs, and all of her thick tail. White adorns her chin and middle-chest and paws. Whitefoot's eyes are a now grey-blue color, since her colorblindness has gone into effect. They get darker and more dull as every day goes on, eventually becoming permanently grey. A lighter chocolate brown covers the inside of her ears. Her nose is a creamy-brown lighter than her base pelt shade. Her tongue is a healthy light-brown/pink. Paw pads are all light grey.
    Personality: [ Loyal & Devoted ] Whitefoot has dedicated her life to more than one thing. Some of those things are Rippleclan as a whole, her friends, and her training. She wanted Rippleclan to be the best it can be, and will not stand by to see a Clan-mate be weak. Personally she'll train them if she sees this. As for her friends and family it's hard to tear herself away from them even if danger is around them. And for her own skills she is a wonderful fighter since she trained 2 years in struggle to become the greatest warrior Rippleclan ever had. Loyalty is probably one of her finest qualities, and more often than not will probably stay on the time of her clan/friends/family rather than what is right simply because of this devotion.

[ Authoriative ] Taking charge is something she does when nobody else will, like in a patrol or just alone with a friend. It's also pretty subconscious. She'll just start saying stuff in an orderly-like manner and doesn't realize how pushy she may or may not be being. She doesn't intend to be bossy, but it just comes out and she can't take it back.

[ Stubborn ] Really she's not too stubborn and doesn't think 'I'm not gonna do what he said just because he said to' until it's a cat she doesn't enjoy listening to or being around.

[ Mischevious ] Childish to be mischevious at 2 years old, right? Whitefoot just still finds fun in playing little tricks and pranks on other cats she knows 100% that can take it as a joke and not blow up about it. Her devious little mind thinks it's all for giggles. No harm done!

[ Grudging ]
    Holding grudges is a thing she doesn't realize she does either, but it just happens. If someone does something to wrong to Whitefoot, she will never forget, and never forgive them. In fact she'll probably plan to do something bad to them too.

[ Short-Fused ] Not so much short-fused as doesn't-like-to-hear-attitude. Hearing this makes her blow up a little and get angry and irritated.

[ Competitive & Boastful ] 'My mouse is bigger than yours.' 'My kits are stronger than yours.' Not too boastful, but definitely competitive and if she wins she's prideful about it. Whitefoot definitely likes winning and being on top of the food chain. Even friendly rivalry can turn slightly devious if this warrior's involved and getting into it; she'll want to be the winner!

[ Responsible / Unorganized ] 'Why do today what you can put off till tomorrow?' Whitefoot has a thing where she can be assigned to do something, but does it a good time after being assigned it, or at the last minute. She'll get it done though!

[ Nationalist ] Somewhat like loyal & devoted (I felt like this deserved its own category), her nationalism goes towards Rippleclan. Whitefoot literally wants it to be the best clan in the world(already thinks so, but it could be better) so she trains herself and other cats hard to make it great. No cat in Rippleclan can be weak or struggling, not on her watch.

Crush:
    Mate:
    Kin:
    Other:
P A R I S--♚

Future links will go here <33

ImageImageImage

Pᴀʀɪs ɪs ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪғᴜʟ.
Bᴜᴛ ɪᴛ's sᴏ COLD.