Spino Draglionis (Smilodon, Dragon, Spinosaurus mix) by Tundra

Based on Click to view
Artist Tundra [gallery]
Time spent 5 hours, 45 minutes
Drawing sessions 6
33 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Spino Draglionis (Smilodon, Dragon, Spinosaurus mix)

Postby Tundra » Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:48 am

The soft buzz and beeps of the facility sound in the calm of the day. Everything was normal as usual, scientists walking about doing checks on the creatures they had miraculously made. It was a feat of god, these creatures they were able to make, amazing to behold, but dangerous. They were being watched though, through a haze of green fluid and glass. One creature was awake, but its machine sounded no alarm. Its eye watched though narrowed slits as people passed, measurements taken. One scientist tapped the glass, and it pounded through the creatures calm mind. But everything went back to normal after that, the scientist tapped no more, and the massive creature was calmed by its own heart.

Days passed, no one took notice at the watchful eye, as this creature who remained still in its tube. It observed creatures come and go, though the sting of the water was becoming annoying. He could see a desk though the glass, some creature name written in scribbles. He squinted, trying to make out what it said, knowing what ever they scribbled had to be important. He watched, learned, listened though the buzzing in his ears. It was his life, all he knew, but something deep down started to grow, something the scientists seemed to notice. But, all these furless upright creatures did was watch. He wanted free, wanted to be rid of this haze, to feel the weight of his body on his paws.

This feeling grew as days past, nothing changed though. A scientist wrote something in red on the paper in front of his tube, something bad by how it looked. The furless white clothed creature then stamped the papers and walked away. He narrowed his good eye, trying to clean up the image, trying to figure out what these scribbles say, why he felt so bad about seeing them. Slowly, they cleared up, the letters formed a D, followed by E. He was getting it, which made him excited, ST, RO, Y. OK he had gotten one word, but something deep in the pit of his chest seemed to nag at him. He focused again, making out the word CREATURE. Destroy creature? why? why were they going to destroy creature.

Conversation between scientists earlier.
    'Subject # 4563 has shown little progress in development, his body is riddled with imperfections and he appears to never be able to work properly.' Said one scientist to another. The scientist with a simple name tag spoke back 'These imperfections you speak of are easy to fix, why not doso?' The scientist in who had spoken first replied 'It would not be worth the investment, it is best to destroy this current creation and start a new with fresh DNA.' They both looked up at the tube and sighed, nodding to each other before one walked over to the creatures tube and wrote something on its papers

He didn't know what these words meant, but, somehow had a feeling they were bad. It made him mad, fury building deep in the pit of his chest until finally it burst. He slammed his massive tail against the side of the glass, but went still after that. The scientists jumped, looking over at his tube in shock that the creature seemed to have moved. They walked around the tube to check and see, but everything seemed normal. That was until it began to crack. Water burst forth from a newly formed crack, the pressure making the crack bigger. The scientists seemed to run for a button, He could not allow it to be pressed. Slamming his tail against the side again, and then slamming his wings open the glass shattered.

Now he could feel the weight of his massive body on his legs, his muscles tensed and shifted trying to adjust to he could stand. He roared in frustration, swinging his massive tail and causing the wires that hung from him to tear off and spark. His good eye stared at the scientists, testing their will, anger and fury all that could be seen. The scientists seemed stunned for a few, then panicked, reaching for whatever they could to try and tranquilize this creature. He jumped forward, his maw wrapping around a scientists head. CRACK, was what was heard next as the creature closed its jaw.

The other furless creature ran after that, rushing to press the button that was on the wall. Again, the creature lept, flapping its massive wings for balance. Though this landing wasn't as nice as his last, he stumped, falling on his weaker side. He roared in furry, and then the sirens blared. It was loud, the flashing lights, slamming doors and security chambers. It only made him angrier, fueling his urge to kill. He rose back to his three good legs and lunged at the scientist, his massive claws tearing into his flesh, the blood curtailing scream of pain.

They were dead, he was not to be destroyed! But something was wrong, he felt heavy, his eyesight beginning to blur. He swung his massive head only to see one remaining scientist, something metal and shiny in his hands. He let out a deep throated growl, the sound vibrating the glass of the other tubes before falling to the ground as blood pored out of what seemed to be a fatal wound. His eye watched as the scientist fell back, their breathing hard and their eyes filled with confusion and fright. Then darkness took his rage filled eye.

██ ███ ██████ █████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████ ███ ██

There will be more to his story after this, but I need to take a break.

Design is property of Tundra, and is to be used by no other user!

Design (c) InterfectorFactory and the associated facility
Last edited by Tundra on Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImageImageImageImage
To re-size your pet groups to show more pets on a single, add this &pageSize=(# per page here) to the end of your groups URL
Tundra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Spino Draglionis (Smilodon, Dragon, Spinosaurus mix)

Postby LOCW_Bluestarwarrior » Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:52 am

This.... Man, this is epic. XD
------------
------------Call me Blue
------------adult // fan of a great
------------many things
------------ImageImageImage
------------
------------
------------ImageImage
------------Art credit - me
------------
LOCW_Bluestarwarrior

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Nonexistant » Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:14 am

Wow, Tundra, I can't imagine how you manage to draw such amazing lines! The horns, the metal leg, anatomy... you do it all so well! This is certainly an amazing drawing O_O
~My characters have new homes now. This account will no longer be used; quit CS, probably for good.
((Eriecht given to my sister to take care of until further notice!!))
~Nonexistant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby myth; » Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:14 am

Gods, that is one hell of a way to start a life. He is gorgeous, but by the sounds of it he is very dangerous.
I've quit chicken smoothie.

I might log in every now and then but don't expect me to.

Need me? Find me on Discord: myth--and--destiny#1901

sticks and stones may break our bones...
... But words can be fatal.
Be mindful of the feelings of others and treat them how you want to be treated.
myth;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Midnight Mare » Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:35 am

I don't know which I loved more, the drawing or the story, they were both amazing and captivating, I'm goin to have to go with the story though, it took me down into the lab and I would see everything, it was amazing, great job on both the picture and the story though.
June 2015 - April 3, 2020
Thank you so much to Loelya for this wonderful art of my late cat, Wilford.
ImageImageImage
Midnight Mare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LOCW_Bluestarwarrior » Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:55 am

Wow, I love the story too! It wasn't there when I first posted...
------------
------------Call me Blue
------------adult // fan of a great
------------many things
------------ImageImageImage
------------
------------
------------ImageImage
------------Art credit - me
------------
LOCW_Bluestarwarrior

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Midnight Mare » Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:20 pm

no? I just recently found this place, so I was looking at some of them, and, well, yup.

Last bumped by Tundra on Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:20 pm.
June 2015 - April 3, 2020
Thank you so much to Loelya for this wonderful art of my late cat, Wilford.
ImageImageImage
Midnight Mare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me