Forum rules
Old art from the Official weekly challenge board will be moved here automatically when the weekly challenge timer runs out.

If you didn't finish your drawing in time for the current challenge, feel free to post it in the weekly challenge board anyway, as it will eventually make its way here with the other retired challenge art :)

You got a problem with green, stupidface? by AlaskanAlpaca

Artist AlaskanAlpaca [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 21 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

You got a problem with green, stupidface?

Postby AlaskanAlpaca » Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:48 am

Hazard:" Why you gotta make ME green??? I'm Yellow! Toxic is green!!! Why can't you make Morticai green, huh?? He's doesn't even have a particular color, he'd look fine in green! DON"T MAKE ME GREEN!!!"

Toxic: "You got a problem with green, stupidface? Green is my color, don't go dissing it. I don''t want you green either."

Morticai: ???

Myth:" Picky, picky. Why did I have to make you so argumentative???"

Been toying with a new drawing style for humans recently, decided to finally put it into action. Eh, I was in a rush, so it ended up entirely too sloppy. Oh well. I also realized that all my characters seem to have black hair. Well, excepting Sam,but everyone else. Of course, I don't have black hair, but I don't think I count toward my "characters" list. :D

Edit:Also, the timer is off by at least 45 minutes. Left it up a bit.
Deviant Art

I am officially leaving CS for good. I had only been staying for Plumerians, and now that they have been shut down I feel free to leave. Thanks for the good time guys! Come find me on DeviantART, the link is above.
AlaskanAlpaca

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me