3. Scarf by yen.

Based on Click to view
Artist yen. [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 28 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
28 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

3. Scarf

Postby yen. » Mon May 14, 2018 8:54 am

it's been,, so long,,, I'm sorry I missed so many days! I haven't been able to draw at all the past week since the end of the school year is coming up and most of my classes are staring some big project. I didn't really have the motivation to do clean lines this time so it's pretty messy-looking (sorry aa ;v;). Anyway ! I was tempted to keep this one but I decided against it, so it'll be another short prompt adopt. Tell me about their relationship with their scarf in 200 words or less !

Code: Select all
    username:
    adopt name:
    relationship with scarf:

Ends on the 19th!
千年孤單的星河

──yen • he/him

──kalons

──zzzz....

.是否還能掙脫
yen.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 3. Scarf

Postby izxy » Mon May 14, 2018 9:40 am

username:
unfunny
adopt name:
Jakob
relationship with scarf:
Jakob sat in the grassy field, picking out the flower like weeds and throwing them behind him. Spring was his favourite time of the year, although he stayed indoors for most of the season he thought the flowers where pretty. He felt something suddenly brush against his hair and instantly came a gust of wind carrying the object. Of course he chased it, chased it through 7 fields until it was caught by a branch of the old willow tree, centre of all the fields in the area. He jumped at the branch, smacking it with all his might and down flew the object. He cautiously walked towards the piece of fabric and bent down to look at it better. It was a dark coloured scarf with a snake pattern on jakob adored snakes He took it home and placed it on his bed. He grabbed the scissors, a needle and some thread and started cutting away bits here and bits there so it would resemble an actual snake. In his dreams the scarf came alive and he named it willow, just like the tree that caught the scarf in the first place.
izxy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kassypen » Mon May 14, 2018 9:41 am

username:

Kassypen

adopt name:

Larkin Black

relationship with scarf:

Larkin’s body shook, arms pressed firmly against his sides, desperately trying to stop his trembling. There was nothing he could do. Whenever he tried to close his eyes to sleep, the wretched piece of cloth would squeeze his ankle until tears appeared at the corners of his eyes. Each strand felt like it was made of fire, burning deep lines into his skin. But whenever the night was over and the scarf became White, no injuries could ever be found except for some faint, black lines that marked his skin.
Larkin tried desperately to hide his nightmares from his mother, May. She had knit the scarf for him, weaving dark magic into its thread. She had hoped the scarf would become a friend for her son, who never seemed to click with any of the other children. Instead, the spell turned on him. When the sun was gone from the sky, black ink seeped deep into the fabric. Black didn’t allow Larkin to sleep by shooting its dark magic into him, as if it was dispelling its own pain outwards and into the black haired boy. For whenever the fire was sent to the boy, the scarf became a dark gray instead of the deep black he knew so well. Another form of torture was it forced him into sleep, wrapping around his neck and creating dreams of death and destruction. It didn’t allow him to wake up until the sun rose . At the first spark of morning, the scarf turned white, loosing its lust for Larkin’s apparent destruction.
┌───────────────┐

Kassypen
Hello! My name is Kassy and I love
writing, riding, and being creative.
Feel free to pm me anytime! <3

└───────────────┘

┌──────┐

The future
belongs to
those who
have dreams

└──────┘
xxxxx
┌─────────────────────────┐

Image Image Imagex

└─────────────────────────┘
she/her | BM | CDH | Napas | ERRP | ©

Kassypen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yuroshi » Mon May 14, 2018 10:37 am

username: yuroshi

Caspian felt tears coming to his eyes. "Do I have to do it?" ".:Yesss:." hissed the snake in his scarf, seeming almost pained to do so. ".:I know you do not like this... but someone must...:." Caspian freely let the tears fall now, inhaling shakily as he rose to his feet. The large, soft hand belonging to the scarf rubbed against Caspian's back comfortingly. The boy and his scarf emerged from the shadows of the dumpster he hid behind, clutching one arm tiredly with his other hand, his eyes sad but resigned, aimed at his feet as the stream of tears slowly stopped. His scarf hissed quietly in his ear as he reached the adult at the end of the alley, and he felt the hand looming threateningly above his head. The man seemed to be yelling something, but Caspian heard nothing. With innocence clear in his eyes, voice, and heart, Caspian spoke gently. "I'm sorry..." The man across from the boy stopped talking, looking at the boy in front of him warily.
Caspian squeezed his eyes shut at the prompting of his scarf.
They attacked.
Last edited by Yuroshi on Wed May 16, 2018 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yuroshi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lysander » Mon May 14, 2018 6:18 pm

bIG OL RES
┌─────────────────────┐

lysander   he/him  about
 chronic hand pain haver
kalonsartadoptswritingtoyhouse
icon by my friend!

└─────────────────────┘
lysander

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hugs100 » Tue May 15, 2018 6:26 am

username: Hugs100
adopt name: Mike
relationship with scarf:
It's haunting. A constant reminder of what could have been. It was a gift from a very important person. It wasn't alive back then, and it certainly wasn't black.

WIP
~WOOT WOOT~

ImageImage
Hey there! My name is Hugs! I came up with this name because, well, I really like hugs! Naturally I'm a happy person, always joyful, clumsy, and excited about anything and everything. I'm very friendly and won't bite. I love hearing other people's opinions and getting to know the person itself! So, don't be afraid to be my friend! I don't have a life so please PM whenever!
stay awesome people!!
hugs100

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Your Local Ferris! » Tue May 15, 2018 2:04 pm

username: Debilitated
adopt name: Kain
relationship with scarf: It doesn't seem to like him even though he's their only company, and its his company too. The boy can't seem to leave it behind..
FERRIS / HE/IT / ADULT

Your Local Ferris!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bakuraas. » Tue May 15, 2018 2:06 pm

username:
adopt name:
relationship with scarf:
"tip-top! absolutely tickity-boo!"
♥️[ gb, baku ] ♦️ [ he/they/faer ]♥️
・:*:・。☆{ baku's angel c4c }☆。・:*:・
♥️[ ravynscar ] ♦️ [ cs character toyhouse ] ♦️ [ empyra ]♥️
♥️[ karsalis ]♥️
bakuraas.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tea... » Tue May 15, 2018 2:52 pm

username:
adopt name:
relationship with scarf:
ImageArt Shop!I am doing commissions! Very slowly please be patient with me.
Please don't message me on cs unless you don't have a discord! Please message me on discord here at Tea.#1054
Teá. + 342434. ✞ He/She/They. Single. Young adult. I love anime, crime dramas, romance, art, psychology, history, walks, sleeping, my bed, warm days, DnD+Exalted, cosplay. Please talk to me on Discord about your interests!!!

Tea...

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raptocidic » Tue May 15, 2018 5:49 pm

username[b]: q1q2q3q4
[b]adopt name
: Kulian Niumbaha
relationship with scarf:
"The scarf? As wild and out of control it may seem, they're honestly not that bad. Yes, the scarf does have a name, they're called Sebrios.

Sebrios has a mind of its own, an certainly isn't afraid to yell its opinions at others. They can even ruin my friendships and relationships if they don't approve of them, this is definitely the main issue I have with Sebrios. At first they disliked me and i hated them, but over the years we've earnt each other's respect, even if we do still squabble every now and again.

I personally feel a level of responsibility fir Sebrios, as they were given to me by a friend called Xavier who has sadly passed since. Sebrios is actually a soul Xavier trapped inside his scarf, why this happened I do not know. All I truly know is that it's up to me to keep Sebrios safe and sane (or prevent them from going more insane than they already are). "
Last edited by Raptocidic on Sat May 19, 2018 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Raptocidic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me