Based on Click to view
Artist Tricksters [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 29 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
35 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Feather Boa #70 - Thankful Turkey

Postby Tricksters » Fri Nov 23, 2018 8:15 am

mr.turkey what happened to all your tail feathers!

this contest isn't like most
      you cannot apply for yourself, but instead nominate somebody else to own them!
      choose someone who you are thankful for, and tell us why!
      in order to be as fair as possible, winners will be raffled!
      yes, there will be more than one winner!

Code: Select all
      [b]username:[/b]
      [b]who are you thankful for?:[/b] (user you are entering to win)
      [b]tell us why:[/b]

contest will be closed and drawn 11/23/18 at 11:59 PM central time!

nova - mouse artist
I work over full time 5 days a week lol
please be patient with me I'm so tired rn

my birthday is august 20th
Tricksters

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Feather Boa #70 - Thankful Turkey

Postby KarKat Vantas ♋ » Fri Nov 23, 2018 8:31 am

username: KarKat Vantas ♋
who are you thankful for?: scissors
tell us why: They're an amazing, fantastic, and wonderful person, and they just absolutely blow me away with how creative they are! I've looked up to them as an artist ever since I first layed eyes on their art, and I'm extremely honored to be friends with such a great and majastic person like them. They never fail to make me laugh, and I'm honestly just so thankful that I have another friend that I can share my raunchy humor and disturbed mind with. Noodlely doodle, if you're reading this, I love you!! You make me feel accepted in this world, and I can't ever thank you enough ;O;~<333
KarKat Vantas ♋

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mongrel » Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:17 am

username: imaginary
    who are you thankful for?: jayustea
    tell us why: jay has always been so kind to me. we met in buttermilks, and while i haven't known them for all that long, it feels like we've been friends forever. it always make me so happy to see them about and chatting with them is always such a heartwarming experience. they're so creative and have such brilliant ideas. i love them so so much, and it makes me so glad to be able to call them one of my closest friends. <3
tyler · they / them · pfp
mongrel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiffell » Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:27 am

username: kiffell
who are you thankful for?: imaginary
tell us why:
I haven’t known Imaginary for too long, but we started to get closer in buttermilks and in super grateful for that! Before that they would comment on my art and that make me just feel super warm inside because i’ve always admired them as a person! They are super kind and in discord chats they’ll always make me laugh! Chatting with them is always so amazing, even if we don’t do it often because i’m an introvert pff. But I really hope that we’ll be able to stay friends and be able to grow closer!!
- - - - - -
mangroveclan (stars) | cactusclan (stars)
- - - - - -
im no longer active on cs, if you want to talk/need to contact me please do so through discord or TH!
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby friggin' foxes » Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:30 am

username: 9tailedfox
who are you thankful for?: jessicaknight
tell us why: jess is a fellow klance shipper and voltron fan, it's really fun discussing the topic with them. they're kind, easy to talk to, creative in their writings, artwork and even in their humor. they're always bringing a few puns or jokes to the table, making people smile. i met them in the shadow flitz discord and now it seems i see them everywhere. jess has been super great to me and was the first person who came to mind when i saw this. they do alot as a mod for shadow flitz, so i wanted to give back to them. im thankful for them being there and around cs, i always seem to catch myself smiling in their presence.
Last edited by friggin' foxes on Sun Nov 25, 2018 1:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
some info

budding artist
they/them or she/her
(i don't really care what you refer to me as though)
baby bi bi bi.

completely awesome.

used 9tailedfox

O

O

"reality is for people who lack imagination"
-hayao miyazaki

OO

O
O

OO
friggin' foxes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby web2 » Fri Nov 23, 2018 11:51 am

username: sleepyfab
who are you thankful for?: Keyoto-TheFox
tell us why: Keyoto is a wonderful person. I can't easily express with words how cool I think they are. They are a dedicated artist, student, and music appreciator. I feel very thankful to them because they really helped brighten up my day and in general are super kind and supportive! I really think everyone who posts on this thread would do themselves a favor by shooting them a DM and getting to know them!
web2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Medd-Lee » Fri Nov 23, 2018 11:51 am

username:
who are you thankful for?: KeyotoTheFox (If that's not their user when you draw, DM me!)
tell us why: Although I don't wish to go into detail here, I want to give Key this feather boa because she's been there for me when I needed it most; And I want her to know I appreciate it. I'm not amazing at showing it so I hope this helps! I really appreciate her being able to sit with me even if I can't answer questions, and doing her best to understand. Thank you, Keybean <3

contest will be closed and drawn 11/23/18 at 11:59 PM central time!
unnessecary links wrote:Characters(old, LOL)
My SMWs(closed)
Flight Rising(idk why)
3k+ Chickens(active!)

Hi! I'm Medd! They/them please.
I am sometimes hard to reach on CS! If you need me quickly try Toyhouse(Medd-Lee), thanks!
Most links are outdated, sorry guys!
Medd-Lee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Artwork-Is-Key » Fri Nov 23, 2018 12:02 pm

username: Keyoto-TheFox
who are you thankful for?: sleepyfab
tell us why: Sleepy is a very kind person that I can easily get along with. They are positive and really help to brighten your day up. They have extremely cute art that I'd absolutely love to see as they develop their really nice art skills. <333 I feel like Sleepy is a fair person, and it is nice to talk to someone who cares about others and are very sweet. Thank you for being so kind and chatting with me. I'm glad to meet people who are sweet and positive. <3333

DEVIANTARTARTFIGHTTOYHOUSE
FURVILLAAYWASDAPPERVOLK

▪ DISCORD: artworkiskey ▪
ImageImageImage

My UMA: Rafficorns!

I am known as Artwork-Is-Key and Keyoto-TheFox (With and without dashes). Most of the time, unless otherwise said, both names mean me. :3
Artwork-Is-Key

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Micki. » Fri Nov 23, 2018 12:42 pm

x
    username: Micki.
    who are you thankful for?: mierose
    tell us why:
      misty is literally so sweet that I can't function. she's always there when I need someone to talk to or rant to, and she is always down to hear me go on about my guinea pig margo. also she's a stellar hamster owner, and i love hearing about her roo sm. i feel like i can be myself whenever I talk to her without any sort of fear of being judged. she's unbelievably supportive and just so stellar idk what to even say?? she's honestly too good for this world, the best lil ugly. and she's unbearably hilarious and literally has me laughing 24/7 like what wild times. idk how misty can even come up with these things - lack of sleep maybe lmao?? but whatever it is it makes for great times. she's number 1 gorly pop of my heart forever and i love her so much. <3
    x
    Micki • she / her • slytherin • shy n stressed
    young adult • college student • EST timezone

BLM donation adopts !!

sig forever a wip bc lazy
Micki.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bakuraas. » Fri Nov 23, 2018 1:05 pm

username: Golden-Boy
who are you thankful for?: KarKat Vantas ♋
tell us why:
    They're one of my art inspirations //i had to choose out of 3 ;w;// and I'm thankful for them due to the influence they've had on my art and way I draw. I had a point where I almost gave up on art due to me not feeling as if it was fun anymore, and they were one of the artists I looked at to sort of inspire myself to try again with a more...loose form of drawing. It felt fun again, and It made me happy to go back to art. Plus, they designed two of my favorite characters that I have, and when I look at them I feel very happy because they sort of make me feel like my stranger story ideas aren't something to be shunned! That was rly sappy but YES! Inspiration and indirect help in feeling better about my own stories.
"tip-top! absolutely tickity-boo!"
♥️[ gb, baku ] ♦️ [ he/they/faer ]♥️
・:*:・。☆{ baku's angel c4c }☆。・:*:・
♥️[ ravynscar ] ♦️ [ cs character toyhouse ] ♦️ [ empyra ]♥️
♥️[ karsalis ]♥️
bakuraas.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups