Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

i'm coming out :> by neferp1tou

Artist neferp1tou [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 40 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
23 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

i'm coming out :>

Postby neferp1tou » Tue Oct 08, 2019 7:57 am

hey, friends of chicken smoothie!! i haven't been the best lately, but i've been thinking a lot, and i've come to the conclusion that i am, in fact, bi. i've really only told my closest friends, not yet my family, but i just want you all to know! hopefully, it will make it a bit easier to gain the courage to tell my family. i've always been really confused with my sexuality, and a lot of times just the thought of it being brought up can make me extremely uncomfortable; though, i'm getting better and more comfortable with myself with each passing day. i'm trying to stay as strong as i can, i'm going to therapy and i'm trying to get my life together lol.
i know this might seem a little silly to post, but i just felt like i really needed to draw and post this, since chicken smoothie has been here for me so long, i'm just tired of hiding the truth. things have been very hard, anxiety and depression are taking a large toll on my happiness, but i still have the determination to keep going, and if i can, so can you!!

if you read this, thank you for your time! i love all of you <33

also, this is my oc, titania haha, it just made more sense to draw her since she's kind of my sona i guess.
neferp1tou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: i'm coming out :>

Postby risotto » Tue Oct 08, 2019 7:59 am

HEY I'M PROUD OF YOU <3 WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY! It's super hard to do this kind of thing and you have all my respect n I love your oc
┌───────────────────┐
rire | it/its | adult
loveless aro
──────
la squadra

TH | art shop
mista enthusiast
risotto nero irl
└───────────────────┘
risotto

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hypnowave » Tue Oct 08, 2019 8:01 am

congrats!! i'm so happy for you, sending you all my love and support 💙
    if you ever need anyone to talk to, i'm always willing :"0 may things go well for you!!
hypnowave

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby neferp1tou » Tue Oct 08, 2019 1:53 pm

IlluminatiTheShrimp wrote:HEY I'M PROUD OF YOU <3 WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY! It's super hard to do this kind of thing and you have all my respect n I love your oc

THANK YOU SO MUCH,, Ahh!! you’re so sweet i really appreciate that 🥺🥺 <3!! and awhh,, thank you again!! you’re awesome :>!!

reyligion wrote:
    congrats!! i'm so happy for you, sending you all my love and support 💙
    if you ever need anyone to talk to, i'm always willing :"0 may things go well for you!!

💗💗 oh my goodness, thank you so, so much!! i can’t describe how much i appreciate that, you are amazing!!! 💖💖
neferp1tou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pyroklutz » Tue Oct 08, 2019 1:54 pm

miserablemantis wrote:
hey, friends of chicken smoothie!! i haven't been the best lately, but i've been thinking a lot, and i've come to the conclusion that i am, in fact, bi. i've really only told my closest friends, not yet my family, but i just want you all to know! hopefully, it will make it a bit easier to gain the courage to tell my family. i've always been really confused with my sexuality, and a lot of times just the thought of it being brought up can make me extremely uncomfortable; though, i'm getting better and more comfortable with myself with each passing day. i'm trying to stay as strong as i can, i'm going to therapy and i'm trying to get my life together lol.
i know this might seem a little silly to post, but i just felt like i really needed to draw and post this, since chicken smoothie has been here for me so long, i'm just tired of hiding the truth. things have been very hard, anxiety and depression are taking a large toll on my happiness, but i still have the determination to keep going, and if i can, so can you!!

also, this is my oc, titania haha, it just made more sense to draw her since she's kind of my sona i guess.

wOW hi i dont know you but welcome welcome!! we're all so proud of you aa!!
2763 | any pronouns | pokemon enjoyer
pyroklutz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lovehunter~ » Tue Oct 08, 2019 1:55 pm

Congrats! I just came out as bi last week also :) it's good for you to come out!
Help me achieve my goal of getting a UR bengal!

<3
lovehunter~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ambrosia-Saffron » Tue Oct 08, 2019 2:06 pm

Aww Hi!

I've never been too sure about my sexuality but for now I'm still going as straight. So whatever.
:!:

A major congrats on finding out who you truly are! I know it's really hard, especially now because the world is currently split about the topic of sexuality. To be honest, I'm more of a chill person and I don't judge on that stuff. So y'know you do you and I'm all for it. :clap:

What I'm not for is people swearing other people out and calling them wicked and stuff based on sexuality. It's rude and uncalled for. Especially online where you can simply ignore a post you don't agree with. And Social Media is becoming a way to harass people so I'm proud that you say it and you should be. If anyone gives you flack, just block them. :|

Also noice art! :thumbup:

- © (Credit)
- Hello, I'm Ambrosia-Saffron~ <3 (Cyndaquil by Kokichi)
- I love Pokemon, Chocolate Milk, and closed species~!
- My Kalons~!
- Sonas: <3 Haley <3 <3 Seth <3 <3 Choko <3 <3 Magdala <3

Deviantart
Xanje
Furvilla
Reddit
Toyhou.se
Ambrosia-Saffron

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Quillflight » Tue Oct 08, 2019 2:17 pm

claps
ImageImageImageImageImage
Quillflight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby neferp1tou » Tue Oct 08, 2019 4:26 pm

neocricket wrote:
miserablemantis wrote:

wOW hi i dont know you but welcome welcome!! we're all so proud of you aa!!

ahhh, thank you so much :’0
i didn’t ever think i would get so much support ,,!!
i really appreciate that, it made my day !

IAdoreCats wrote:Congrats! I just came out as bi last week also :) it's good for you to come out!

ahh thank you, and congratulations!!! you are so kind <33

Ambrosia-Saffron wrote:Aww Hi!

I've never been too sure about my sexuality but for now I'm still going as straight. So whatever.
:!:

A major congrats on finding out who you truly are! I know it's really hard, especially now because the world is currently split about the topic of sexuality. To be honest, I'm more of a chill person and I don't judge on that stuff. So y'know you do you and I'm all for it. :clap:

What I'm not for is people swearing other people out and calling them wicked and stuff based on sexuality. It's rude and uncalled for. Especially online where you can simply ignore a post you don't agree with. And Social Media is becoming a way to harass people so I'm proud that you say it and you should be. If anyone gives you flack, just block them. :|

Also noice art! :thumbup:

oh, my goodness.. thank you so much for that. it’s really what i needed to hear! thank you so much once again, i know i must sound like such a broken record right now, but all of this has just made me feel so much better about myself, each and every one of these comments made me smile and warned my heart, i appreciate ALL of it 💗💖

Quillflight wrote:claps

<3333
neferp1tou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cr0wz » Tue Oct 08, 2019 4:31 pm

Aw I haven't even met you but I'm so proud of you!
I really hope it goes over well with the rest of your family.
also love your art <3

(If you ever have any questions/need support you can always PM me! I'm the Vice President at my school's GSA so I have tons of resources at my disposal if you need any!)
Cr0wz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me