Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

closed by webheadXD

Based on Click to view
Artist webheadXD [gallery]
Time spent 3 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

closed

Postby webheadXD » Tue Apr 21, 2020 11:12 pm

these two were part of the adopt batch but i wasn't really happy with em and didn't have it in me to sell them fdsvgfvds

if ya want em, follow this format, or dont and write literally whatever for em, pretty much you can just say why you want em

name:
why you'd like em:
what their personality and/or backstory would be

status

all closed!

these are a "kinda fcfs not really" where if only one person responded to one and like, a day passes they'll get it

make sure to credit the base and honestly? You dont really have to credit me for the coloring if ya don't want (ON THESE ADOPTS ONLY) cuz im, not proud of them gdhdfgbhbgrfhbr
Last edited by webheadXD on Thu Apr 23, 2020 9:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
ImageTaking a month long hiatus. Will be back mid July. If you need to contact me, go to fazbearpizza on THImage
webheadXD

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: bio to adopts(2/2 open)

Postby Wolfumus » Wed Apr 22, 2020 3:08 am

Entry for Toxic Dog:

Rufus was once a top notch K-9 unit for the world's greatest detective agency. His profession: sniffing out toxic substances that posed a threat to those in the surrounding area. That is, until the fateful day when a mishap with a dangerous criminal left Rufus covered in a sort of toxic unknown substance. He was taken back to the station for a good cleaning, but he was no longer the standard red bloodhound his officer companions had known. He was now purple with radioactive patterns and powers. Now, he's referred to as Agent Sludge Slobbers, the unstoppable super-dog known worldwide for his outstanding crime-stopping abilities.
She/Her or He/Him | Androgynous Female | Bisexual | Adult | OCD & PTSD
Things will get better, I promise. You're doing great!
Wolfumus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby webheadXD » Wed Apr 22, 2020 7:29 pm

Wolfumus wrote:Entry for Toxic Dog:

Rufus was once a top notch K-9 unit for the world's greatest detective agency. His profession: sniffing out toxic substances that posed a threat to those in the surrounding area. That is, until the fateful day when a mishap with a dangerous criminal left Rufus covered in a sort of toxic unknown substance. He was taken back to the station for a good cleaning, but he was no longer the standard red bloodhound his officer companions had known. He was now purple with radioactive patterns and powers. Now, he's referred to as Agent Sludge Slobbers, the unstoppable super-dog known worldwide for his outstanding crime-stopping abilities.

you got em! check the versions of this drawin!
ImageTaking a month long hiatus. Will be back mid July. If you need to contact me, go to fazbearpizza on THImage
webheadXD

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfumus » Thu Apr 23, 2020 3:11 am

foolishbedcrawler wrote:you got em! check the versions of this drawin!

Tysm! God bless! :D
She/Her or He/Him | Androgynous Female | Bisexual | Adult | OCD & PTSD
Things will get better, I promise. You're doing great!
Wolfumus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: bio to adopts(1/2 open)

Postby FieryTalons » Thu Apr 23, 2020 4:38 am

For Thunder dog!

This Wolf-Samojed hybrid was living near a forest when she got hit by a lightning in a thunderstorm. When she woke up there was nothing wrong with her. Everytime there was a thunderstorm or heavy rain coming near, she would turn into her "Lightning-Form". She protects other animals and sometimes even humans from thunder and lightning if they have no spot to hide.

This pattern really inspired me for a story! :lol:
Hi, I call me Fiery!
Image Image

[center][url=Image
FieryTalons

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: bio to adopts(1/2 open)

Postby webheadXD » Thu Apr 23, 2020 9:14 am

FieryTalons wrote:For Thunder dog!

This Wolf-Samojed hybrid was living near a forest when she got hit by a lightning in a thunderstorm. When she woke up there was nothing wrong with her. Everytime there was a thunderstorm or heavy rain coming near, she would turn into her "Lightning-Form". She protects other animals and sometimes even humans from thunder and lightning if they have no spot to hide.

This pattern really inspired me for a story! :lol:

they're yours! check da color ins!
webheadXD

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me