Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

2/8 by Sixbane

Artist Sixbane [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 7 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
49 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

2/8

Postby Sixbane » Wed Feb 09, 2022 5:27 am

drawing some of myra's extended/lesser drawn family cause idunno

1. Akseli and Nessia, Myra's paternal grandparents
Akseli is a military leader who followed in his father's footsteps, Nessia was a maid working under him for money to send back to her family in the next city over, they developed a relationship and were eventually married and yaddayadda.
Akseli looks tough, but he's got a good heart and he's a bit of a goofball when he's not being ~scary war general~
he means well, and led many great revolutions for his people during his time in leadership, setting the groundwork for pursuits in equality that his granddaughter would later fight for. He was known as a good leader, until he mysteriously vanished and his son, Myra's father Tannon took his place...
He eventually reappeared many years later deep in the woods, where he was hiding out with his wife from his son- who had turned into quite the tyrant in his stead. Just in time to help Myra- who had run from her father, and help guide her into putting a stop to her father's regime and taking over as the new leader to make the changes he always wanted to see in his people for the better.
She looks to him as a father/mentor figure and has a high amount of respect for him, even if he likes poking fun at her from time to time
Nessia is a sweetheart who loves to garden and loves flowers. She's gentle and kind, and everyones favorite adorable grandma
She's very supportive of her granddaughter! Even if she wishes myra would relax a bit more and stop and smell the roses.
Despite her kind demeanor, if you get on her bad side or make a big enough mess you'll learn very quickly why her husband doesn't test her patience- she can develop quite the mean streak when provoked

2. Sam is myra's great uncle and Nessia's younger brother
He's always had a strange draw for animals and the creatures of the forest, nature has always been his home and connection. needless to say, the god of nature is a fan of the guy so as soon as he awoke from his thousand-years-of-napping, he stuck to Sam like glue after some recommendations from the local wildlife as to "The kind human". He eventually grants him nature's blessing and teaches him magic to protect and guide the forest, and Sam goes on to become the archdruid of a new generation of nature's keepers. He's quiet and keeps to himself, but does try his best to help. His family hasn't actually seen much from him since he dissapeared into the woods...but he has a habit of showing up when you really need him
Last edited by Sixbane on Wed Feb 09, 2022 5:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm not really active here anymore, hmu @ Sixbane on TH/DA/Discord instead
Sixbane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 2/8

Postby MrBoodle » Wed Feb 09, 2022 5:29 am

Look at our babies QuQ
I love this!
Art by Sixbane

Deviantart | Instagram | ToyHouse | Fiancée
“The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest. All because they don't wish to see anyone else suffer the way they did.”

Fwends
Piney | Lotte | Wolfy | Batty | Seb
Am #1 sixbane fan :3c
ImageImageImageImage
Art by MrBoodle(Myself)

MrBoodle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups