Postby jellykiwi » Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:36 pm

WIP!! Done! C:
I wanted to keep the design simple owo

Name:
Kailuth /KY-LOOTH/

Tribe:
Yami

Soldier

Personality: Hard-headed and cunning, Kailuth is not one to be taken lightly. She is very prideful and has a sharp tongue and isn't afraid to speak her mind. Loyal to her tribe, she will protect her loved ones with tooth and claw, risking her life if necessary. She is a quiet deep thinker, conjuring strategies for impending battles. What she lacks in size and strength, she makes up for with speed and stamina.

Main Element: Electricity

Art of Your Wolf:
Sorry it's so big ID
http://i1086.photobucket.com/albums/j44 ... thcopy.png

Brief (or not) History:
Kailuth was raised in the way of the Yami tribe for as long as she could remember. Her mother had passed on shortly after her birth, leaving her in the paws of her father. He was stubborn but brave and did his best to care for her, teaching her of the sacred Yami tribe traditions and rituals. Her father was a respected senior Soldier with years of experience in battles against the Hakari tribe, and he fully expected his daughter to live up to his name. But when he noticed her keen interest in healing he started pushing her harder in her training, hoping to make her see that becoming a Soldier was her destiny.

Looking up to him, as any loving daughter would, she strived to make him proud of her in any way possible. So, giving up her dream to become a Healer, she entered an apprenticeship as a Soldier Trainee under one of the Yami tribe Soldiers. The going was tough, and she and her father quarreled more and more often. But Kailuth was as hard-headed as her father and refused to just give up. Soon she learned to hone her abilities to become faster, more agile, and much wiser in the art of battle.

She won her first kill, a large black raven, when she made an incredible leap and caught it in midair, yards above the earth. It was a spectacular feat which earned her the praise of her peers. She wore the raven skull as her helmet for a while, though she eventually grew out of it and fashioned it into a necklace, feathers and all.

After years of intense battle preparation, she shed her rank as a Trainee and became a full-fledged Soldier, just as her father had wanted. The marks Chief Kuro that were slashed into her side to show her new rank stung, but she did not flinch and held her head high. The pride shining in her father's eyes that day made it all worthwhile and was something she would never forget.
After the ceremony, she and her father went toward the volcanoes to celebrate her achievement. For the first time in years Kailuth saw a genuine smile apon her father's face. She listened as he related to her the tales of his youth and the day he became a Soldier. Spotting a stray glowdeer, her father sank on his haunches, preparing to strike. Kailuth had never seen a glowdeer as they were extremely elusive creatures. She allowed her father to show her how to hunt one, as he was much more experienced. Unfortunately, the deer noticed his presence and streaked away with her father following in hot pursuit. Kailuth watched in awe as her father slowly but surely gained on the glowdeer, now only mere feet away.

All of a sudden the world was in slow-motion for Kailuth. Her father was lunging for the deer's haunches, when a giant horned creature rammed into his side, knocking him against a volcanic rock. The earth turned deep red as blood flowed from her father's wound. The glowdeer was forgotten as Kailuth raced to her father's limp form, refusing to believe what she had just seen. It was a horrific sight. Through teary eyes, she begged him to say something, to say he was alright and that it was all just a bad dream. Slowly his eyes opened and he met her eyes, unconditional love shining through his amber orbs. No words needed to be said. Eventually his eyes dimmed and his gurgles quieted as his life slipped away. Somewhere in the back of Kailuth's mind she could hear someone screaming, crying out to the dark moon spirit to save her beloved father. Then she realised that she herself was the one screaming as more tears streamed down the tip of her nose.

She was awoken from her mourning by a rough snort from behind her. It was the giant ram, still wanting to fight. Turning swiftly, her hackles raised, she confronted him. He pawed the ground with his hooves, snorting angrily and flaring his nostrils as he prepared to strike. But Kailuth was ready. Swiftly leaping over him, she roared with grief and tore at his haunches with no mercy. The ram put up a good fight by kicking out and pounding her face with his bulky hooves. Badly wounded with blood streaming from her front, Kailuth knew she had to end it quickly. With a mighty leap, she landed on her tormentor's spine, crushing him to the ground with her sheer weight alone. The battle was won.

Breathing deeply, she sensed her father's spirit nearby, telling her how proud he was to have a brave, loyal daughter like her. But when she turned, no one was there. The weight of her father's death felt lighter now having avenged his death. Holding back tears she gently dragged his body back to the tribe, knowing it was what he would have wanted. Taking the ram's skull as her own, she wore it as a reminder of her father and still wears it to this very day.
twitter
watch me grow!!
jellykiwi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me