.:~Arcane Spirit Guardians~The Fan club~:.

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: .:~Arcane Spirit Guardians~The Fan club~:.

Postby Queen Vivane » Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:31 am

Username: Queen Chrysalis
Do you own an ASG?: Not yet but I want one
What do you think of the species?: They are gorgeous, so much luff for their unique overall design
Not sure if the club is open for posting yet but I thought I'd post my form just in case <3
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MazBourne » Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:34 am

One z in my name :3

Love the way this is looking so far <3

Can I join (even though I'm the creator species)? XD My boy's name is Howler XD
MazBourne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:20 pm

I am so excited about this species. They are so unique with their design and their marking combinations. I just so want the perfect one for me lol <3
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:37 pm

Mhm she is indeed pretty. I think I may toddle on over to her page after Maz announces the winner to go and examine the art people made of her X3
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MazBourne » Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:46 pm

Sorry about not updating info, ended up watching 3 streams whilst fighting sleep lol
MazBourne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MazBourne » Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:12 am

I have updated the adoption thread with some information.
MazBourne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:27 am

Oh Maz that backstory for the species is amazing. I loved it XD
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:11 pm

Gosh this fanclub is so quiet. Why are there not more people coming to babble about how much they love the Arcane Spirit Guardians? Hmm now I just need a good border collie to herd them all in here lol
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -wild- » Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:53 am

Username:
wildhorse027
Do you own an ASG?:
I do His name is Dante and he is in my Sigi :D
What do you think of the species?:
They are amazing! <3 They are very creative and have real character!
// use to be wildhorse027 //
-may be slow to reply to things as my irl can be hectic <3-

-wild-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me