Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Elemental Storm Weavers - Adopt now! by MazBourne

Artist MazBourne [gallery]
Time spent 8 hours, 16 minutes
Drawing sessions 9
214 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Elemental Storm Weavers - Adopt now!

Postby MazBourne » Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:45 pm

Adoptable now!
ESW's will be up for adoption soon!

CAN PEOPLE PLEASE REFRAIN FROM ASKING ME IF I WILL BE ACCEPTING NEW ARTISTS ON THESE. Several people have in-boxed me asking and my answer is no, I imagine I won't ever be even looking to get another artist on board as these are going to be fairly limited to start with and will see how far I can go with them. They will, however be making an appearance on DA at some point.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- Species Information.
- Adoption Rules.
- Related Links.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, I came up with the species a while ago but never got around to making them.

Will re-write this when I get a chance to.

Basically they are a mythical type of equine. They can summon storms but only under certain situations. This will be brought into ore detail when I re-write this. For now I am simply giving you all a rough idea.

AAAANYWAY. I'm going to bed, it's almost 2am. I will update this as soon as I can.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STAMPS:

Made by Chasing Dreams -

Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=1442918][img]http://i47.tinypic.com/1zmnfhh.png[/img][/url]

Made by Toffee<3 (Now known as KayStar) -
Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=1442918][img]http://i.imgur.com/Sydv1.jpg[/img][/url]
Last edited by MazBourne on Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:06 pm, edited 12 times in total.
MazBourne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

-E.S.W. Species Information-

Postby MazBourne » Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:46 pm

Species Information.

Their scientific name is Elementalis Tempestas Texentes Equitum, converting to Elemental Storm Weaving Horse.

Basically they are a mythical type of equine. They can summon elemental storms but only under certain situations. This will be brought into ore detail when I re-write this. For now I am simply giving you all a rough idea.

They are a finely built breed.. Not too dis-similar to the Akhal-Teke (I've spelled that wrong, I am aware, I'm half asleep and will sort this when I re-write) in shape, though a slightly more rounded rib cage and a fairly small delicate head. Their tail is very high set and they never let their tail drop right down.

These creatures are very rare, so there won't be many of these made. I have yet to decide on how many there will be, and because of this, the adoption methods are going to be tough. (I'm going to be picky when judging a new owner).

Average height of these creatures is usually around 18hh, they are very tall equines. Also, their average age is estimated to be 5,000 Years, though no-one really knows.

They can mate with other equine species, but their foals are born powerless, if at all, there is a foal born that is, as it is even rarer for these beasts to conceive with another species. For example, the main stallion of this species, pictured above, mated successfully with a mare of mine that AmigoGirl designed a while back for me, to create this little beauty below, although he is completely powerless...

(As you can tell I had a bit of fun doodling that haha!)
Last edited by MazBourne on Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:44 am, edited 5 times in total.
MazBourne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

-E.S.W. Adoption Rules-

Postby MazBourne » Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:46 pm

Rules of Adoption.

1. No editing the original form style. Keep it simple. It's easier to read.
2. You may only adopt ONE E.S.W. for the time being.
3. No breeding them yourself. If I decide to open breedings only permitted artists may do them.
4. Please don't beg to be an artist, IF I decide I want help, I will either run a little competition or ask people.
-May decide on further rules-
Last edited by MazBourne on Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:46 am, edited 3 times in total.
MazBourne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

-E.S.W. Related Links-

Postby MazBourne » Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:48 pm

Related Links.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Feel free to post. I've got a rough name idea in mind but I'm not quite sure it fits, if anyone would like to suggest anything else?
Last edited by MazBourne on Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:47 am, edited 3 times in total.
MazBourne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Storm Summoning Species - Coming soon!

Postby HunterExWolf » Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:49 pm

Wow! I love this Amazing!
✖ Pansexual & Androgynous ✖ They/Them ✖ 🚬 ✖
ImageImageImage
■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
I enjoy aesthetics, horror movies/games, relaxing, alone time, wolves, art, my PS4, my lovely doggo Percy<3 and connecting with people! I am a good friend to good people simple. I have pretty bad social anxiety & I am a very isolated human being at times but I love to make new friends and chat:)
■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
HunterExWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nellas » Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:51 pm

Oh, Maaaz <333
You never fail to amaze me; I simply cannot wait to see more ^^

And you know I've always been secretly drooling over each of your characters XD

Edit; I'd try to help you think of a name but I can never do anything justice :3
Used to be Nellas Lissësúl
befriend me - Divided We Stand - a dear friend - my wmes
Nellas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nellas » Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:59 pm

Aww <33

Have you tried looking up meanings in different languages? I don't know whether it's what you're looking for or not, but I find that sometimes it can be very satisfying.
Nellas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MazBourne » Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:01 pm

I want something that has power behind it, I'm literally too tired to think, it's already taken me a while to write this as I keep spelling things so wrong XD
MazBourne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nellas » Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:06 pm

Go to bed, Maz- you need your sleep!
(I feel silly saying that, but really :3)

Though I must admit, I'm tired as well and my old thinker isn't concentrating as well as I'd like; tomorrow, I shall see if I can try to think of anything for you.
Nellas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me