Time spent 17 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
20 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Panthorid: Dark and Fire

Postby MazBourne » Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:05 am

Erm.. Yeah...

Deadline October 15th
No posts AFTER page 3 will be counted.
Do not alter the layout of the form or make it fancy.

~Just.Peachy~ wrote:Owner:~Just.Peachy~
Name: Autumn Fyre
Why do you want this character?: She looks shy, with a deep thinking personality....I'm not sure, she just looks kind of lost, and unsure about everything <3 I'd like to bring her into the wonderful world of art and role playing, she just looks too sweet to pass up. Her colors are stunning as well <3 As you can see, my username has been ~Just.Peachy~ for quite some time now; this is because I just love that pale shade of orange (peachy colors x3) And she is just the most absolute perfect shade of that orange <3 Also, her face really sets her out from other panthroids; she is so unique, in terms of color, when you compare her to other Panthroids xD
What do you plan on doing with her?: Is there an RP for this species? I've recently become very active on roleplays, and think that she would be a wonderful character to RP <3 Plus I'd draw her; my mouse skills are coming back yayyy! Edit: I will definitely enter her in the roleplay, when it is officially put up ^^
Last edited by MazBourne on Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
MazBourne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Panthorid: Dark and Fire

Postby sodafarts » Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:18 am

Owner:~Just.Peachy~
Name: Autumn Fyre
Why do you want this character?: She looks shy, with a deep thinking personality....I'm not sure, she just looks kind of lost, and unsure about everything <3 I'd like to bring her into the wonderful world of art and role playing, she just looks too sweet to pass up. Her colors are stunning as well <3 As you can see, my username has been ~Just.Peachy~ for quite some time now; this is because I just love that pale shade of orange (peachy colors x3) And she is just the most absolute perfect shade of that orange <3 Also, her face really sets her out from other panthroids; she is so unique, in terms of color, when you compare her to other Panthroids xD
What do you plan on doing with her?: Is there an RP for this species? I've recently become very active on roleplays, and think that she would be a wonderful character to RP <3 Plus I'd draw her; my mouse skills are coming back yayyy! Edit: I will definitely enter her in the roleplay, when it is officially put up ^^
Last edited by sodafarts on Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
hi i am soda/eli :-)

mostly inactive these days </333 but hanging around to draw occasionally

she/they idc - intp - capricorn ☼ aries ☾ libra ⇡ - adult - usa

main interests: MY CATS, dorohedoro, chainsaw man, soul eater, tbhk, adventure time, kingdom hearts, OFF, genshin impact, okami, devilman crybaby, berserk, welcome to night vale, atla, studio ghibli, vocaloid, wacky music, gross stuff, cooking, learning languages

https://kevan.org/johari?name=sodafarts <-- hi everyone how would u describe me :')
sodafarts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MazBourne » Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:23 am

There isn't one yet, a few people are interested in an RP for these guys though, so if anyone wants to start one up, feel free :) I haven't the time to rp myself let alone start up an rp for them haha *still need to update species thread with more info on these guys*
MazBourne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sodafarts » Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:26 am

Okay, good to know ^^

If it's alright with you, can I round up a few owners, and we could start an RP? If not, I understand perfectly, that's fine ^^ So when I eventually win one of these guys, I'll be ready to RP >:3
hi i am soda/eli :-)

mostly inactive these days </333 but hanging around to draw occasionally

she/they idc - intp - capricorn ☼ aries ☾ libra ⇡ - adult - usa

main interests: MY CATS, dorohedoro, chainsaw man, soul eater, tbhk, adventure time, kingdom hearts, OFF, genshin impact, okami, devilman crybaby, berserk, welcome to night vale, atla, studio ghibli, vocaloid, wacky music, gross stuff, cooking, learning languages

https://kevan.org/johari?name=sodafarts <-- hi everyone how would u describe me :')
sodafarts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MazBourne » Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:13 am

That's perfectly fine with me :) If you get one started feel free to put a link in the adoption thread and I'll paste it into the original post :)
MazBourne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby x-Birch-x » Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:07 pm

OMG she is stunning!! <3 Way to go Maz!!! and congrats to the future owner!
Hey guys, I check in here once in a while. If you need anything feel free to shoot me a PM!

x-Birch-x

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jean. » Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:39 pm

Owner: Tori!(:
Name: Mary
Why do you want this character?: Because i think she's beautiful<3
What do you plan on doing with her?: Putting her in my signature, character thread, and use her in any roleplays i can find :3
Jean.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby maluruloki » Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:30 pm

Owner: maluruloki
Name: Cindersa
Why do you want this character?: I always try to have one of each gender when it comes to species so that I can RP any scenario and not feel limited when it comes to drawing artwork. Plus...warmly-colored coat colors always appeal to me. I have a thing for the color red. :) I feel like she would be an excellent foil to young (and cool-colored) Fitzroy, coat pattern and all.
What do you plan on doing with her?: Roleplaying once the RP gets going, artwork, general enjoyment!
Last edited by maluruloki on Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Featured wrote:
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

maluruloki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Anima » Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:00 pm

Owner: Anima
Name: Incendia
Why do you want this character?: She is absolutely stunning, I saw her and her colors just went together so well. She is in my opinion the prettiest Panthorid yet and I'd love to be her new home.
What do you plan on doing with her?: Well, since there isn't an RP I would most likely wait it out and when it opens think about putting her in the RP, along with putting her in my WIP character thread and simply cherishing her and her firey pelt. <3
Anima

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nightkytty » Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:21 pm

Owner: Nightkytty
Name: Natsuviet [not-sue-v-et] It's a combination between the names Natsumi, (which means summer beauty or beautiful summer), Suvi (which means summer) and Suvet (which means summer spirit). So her name means beautiful summer spirit. Possible nicknames would be Natsu or Viette.
Why do you want this character?: She is just so rediculously gorgeous! Her colors and markings work so wonderfully together; her markings are simple yet complex and her colors are so fiery without being overdone. I was immediately draw to her when I first visited the Panthorid thread and I simply had to try.
What do you plan on doing with her?: Mostly art <3, though there will more than likely be stories as well. I'd also love to have her as one of my very first RP characters, were one started.
Last edited by Nightkytty on Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-------------------- ✦ --------------------

I'm quitting CS so everything is up for offer!
I'm only looking for art or OCs though, so please check this thread before sending offers.

-------------------- ✦ --------------------
Nightkytty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me