◃⋄▹ Kruba Orb Serpents Roleplay ◃⋄▹

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

◃⋄▹ Kruba Orb Serpents Roleplay ◃⋄▹

Postby Puff the Fluff » Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:01 pm

MAIN RULES;

[ one ] Do not steal any of the art used for Kruba Orb Serpents. It was and is produced by our staff and artists.
    [ two ] Please do not harass anyone on this thread. This is a happy friendly place, we mean no harm and neither should you. (:
    [ three ] Follow ALL of Tess' Rules, and the main CS rules.

ROLEPLAY RULES;

[ one ] Please have your characters actually be ones that you've adopted
    [ two ] Tess rules apply!!! (As said above)
    [ three ] No perfect characters/mary sues
    [ four ] Three character maximum
    [ five ] You can only use your own characters while roleplaying- you can mention others, and perhaps note the past, but using them for action/killing them will NOT be allowed. If you do, however, contact the owner of the serpent you are interacting with, and confirm your plans, and they accept, you are allowed to write for a character that is not yours.
    [ six ] Have fun!

MORE RULES WILL BE ADDED SOON!!
Last edited by Puff the Fluff on Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Puff the Fluff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

◃⋄▹Characters◃⋄▹

Postby Puff the Fluff » Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:10 pm

Fire
“Titanium”
Owned by Nightflame22
Quiet and resourceful, Titanium has some difficulty trusting others but is loyal to the core once he's bonded with someone. He works diligently at anything he sets his mind to, and doesn't believe in wasting things. His passion is metalworking, and while he can fashion any sort of useful tool, he really loves creating art. He takes great pride in his work and refuses to show anything that isn't perfect.
“Magmus”
Owned by s u p e r m a n c r a y o n
WIP
Water
“Vulcana”
Owned by Nightflame22
Vulcana is the daughter of Ghost and Titanium, and although she lives with her more artistic father, she tends to have Ghost's more... questionable traits. She has a tongue of silver and eyes that glint menacingly whenever she's up to no good. She likes to manipulate others simply to see what happens when things get dramatic, and her ability to bend others to her will is a bit scary for one her age.

“Titana”
Owned by hawkfire102
Titana spends most of her time tending her hoard of gold and treasure. She occasionally goes out to find new things, be it stones, petals or a friend! She picked up her little friend Gully on one of her adventures and now the two are inseparable. She spent her time with just her and Gully. It wasn't until one day during her explorations did she discover something amazing! Another serpent!

Titana froze. She looked on at this other serpent in wonder. It was in the moment that Titana realized, the greatest treasure of all wasn't gold or all the gems in the world. It was this serpent right in front of her.

“Pan”
Owned by BallisticLlama_64
WIP

Ice
Legendary
“Agatha”
Owned by s u p e r m a n c r a y o n
(Darkness/Abyss Element)
Agatha is the wizard, chemist, potion connoisseur, whatever you want to call it of Kruba. She is normally very kind and honest, but if you try to hurt her- verbally or physically- she can turn it right back onto you. She'll twist you up with her words more than two serpents playing twister.

There's this one other serpent though, Titana. Agatha views her as a princess, and treats her as such, spoiling her with shiny coins and gems she encounters on her journeys. Nothing could make Agatha hate Titana. Even through their bickers, they always find light of the difficult situations they come across and make each other happy in the end. (:

Partnered with Titana
Mythic
"Foros"
Owned by Agent Maine(Meta)
Foros is a nurturer, meaning he acts like a parent to most any serpent he meets. He's not afraid to curl his tail around his orb or hold it with his feet just to hold another serpents face as he licks his thumb and cleans some kind of mess off their face. Not only does he care about those he meets no matter what, he can also become highly aggressive/protective over others if he sees another serpent in trouble. He's not afraid to take on something three times bigger then him (If thats even possible) just to protect another serpent. Especially from the hot tempered Maine.

Yet to be sorted

"Maine"
Maine is one that rarely communicates with words. He communicates mainly thought posture and animalistic noises. And while he seems to be calm and level headed, he isn't. He's quick to temper and very hot blooded. He's usually in a constant fight with foros over his own safety or the safety of others as he really enjoys a good fight.

"Mozia"
Mozia is very shy but friendly. She's the easiest to befriend in the group once you get her to open up. She prefers to spend her days lounging in the waters of typhoon bay then anything else. She's usually the first to know when foros and maine are fighting and is quick to flee to "calmer" waters.

"Zangetsu"
The more nuetral toned of the group. Zangetsu is usually found standing in tall places, such as ontop of trees or poles so to observe the other three of his group. With the ability to super heat water and send it blasting at enemies in a white blast but voices how he prefers not to with how destructive the attack is, he's considered the wisest of the group and thus even considered the leader. Mozia often times flees to him when foros and maine fight to tell him so he can disrupt the fights and calm the two.

"Kisuke"
Happy and Care free, kisuke spends his time in his shop, happily making other serpents happy with candies and such. He does keep open rooms in the back of his shop as well for the others in the small family of his if they need to get away from each other. He's the one mozia often flee's too because of this.

"Sleipnir"
Sleipnir usually has a pretty good temperment however, he can also show to be very tempermental as well, showing the slight 'hot bloodedness'. Zangetsu theorizes this comes from an instinctual need to defend himself due to having been constantly attacked as a hatchling by other serpents, this would also show why sleipnir while normally well behaved, does not do well with large groups of serpents or just socalizing with any other serpent other then zangetsu or kisuke in general.

"Viaro"
Owned by holmes221B
Viaro is a quiet serpent who has a habit of meditating.
He likes the quiet, and he would go up a mountain just to meditate at the top.
He loves all things winter, and because of this, he taught himself ice magic.
He can also be a good fighter when it comes to battle.

He doesn't mind being around other serpents, but he prefers to be alone.
Throughout his life, he was alone since his parents mysteriously
disappeared one day when he was very young.
Viaro knows how to handle and take care of himself,
but when he gets insulted or made fun of.... you better back off.

On the other hand, Viaro is quite friendly and nice.
He likes to give advice to other serpents when they need it.
Sometimes he would even give lessons on ice magic if other serpents are interested.

"Sidol"
Owned by holmes221B
Determined and kind, Sidol puts herself out in the world of Kruba.
She knows how to defend herself and her comrades if anybody is willing to fight her.
Sidol also tends to be friendly to new serpents and others.
However, she enjoys being around young serpents.
When Sidol is around them, she remembers her young serpent years.

She has many hobbies, though, and one of them is magic.
Ever since she was little, she saw a serpent perform magic spells.
That was when she decided to practice in the magical field.
Sidol asked the serpent to teach her in the magical arts, and the serpent accepted.
Sidol now holds the knowledge of many spells, such as conjuring familiars or
summoning a spirit.

Last edited by Puff the Fluff on Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:10 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Puff the Fluff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

◃⋄▹Sign up & More◃⋄▹

Postby Puff the Fluff » Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:10 pm

This is Kruba, where the serpents normally live free and wild. Their world is full of treasures, and luckily their atmosphere is habitable for humans! You can visit anytime, but don't overstay your welcome! The serpents have a lot of work to do :> Each of the areas on Kruba features something different. Read about the different areas below!

Typhoon Bay
Looking out onto the water, Typhoon Bay looks quite charming but underneath the surface of the water is very different. The currents are strong and unrelenting but pose no problem for water serpents. Always happy to help, water serpents can easily navigate through the Bay for new arrivals and travelers alike. But it's always what lies beneath that brings them near. Under the Bay lies hidden caverns and tunnels that go on for miles. There's treasure and loot beyond your wildest dreams if you swim to the right places! Often times the fish and creatures here at Typhoon bay will follow you. If you're nice to them, you might make a new friend!

Molten Caverns
Trudging through the volcanic ash and rock, it's almost a bad idea to explore this region without a fire serpent by your side. If you manage to navigate the lava pools and geyser eruptions, you'll find yourself in the heart of the Molten Caves. The heat becomes unbearable the further you go and to anyone untrained to the heat, the exploration becomes impossible. If one can make it through the caverns, treasure and gold flows with abundance to those with the means to obtain it. Lizards of all kinds crawl through the cracks and crevices in the caves, sometimes you might see them cowering behind a rock.
If you approach them carefully and offer some food, they just might warm up to you and follow you the rest of your ways. (perhaps for more food?)

Sunset Islands
~wip

Ice Slopes
The ice slopes are a difficult area to adventure- the ice is slick and smooth, the air is thin and dry, and the angle of the icy mountains makes it almost impossible to climb them. Surprisingly, ice serpents have adapted to this environment and learned to thrive here. Considering the fact that most ice serpents are introverted and lonesome, the ice slopes don't get many visitors, whether that be humans or other serpents. Even though the environment is harsh, there are actually many useful items that have been left behind from other adventurers.

Foreign Forests
Nobody has thoroughly, nor successfully for that matter, explored through these forests. They're depth and darkness scares away most serpents as soon as they take their first glance at the woods.

◃⋄▹Sign up◃⋄▹
Code: Select all
[b][i]Username:[/i][/b] ◃⋄▹_____◃⋄▹
[b][i]Serpent Name:[/i][/b] ◃⋄▹_____◃⋄▹
[b][i]Serpent Image:[/i][/b] ◃⋄▹_____◃⋄▹
[b][i]Serpent Personality:[/i][/b] ◃⋄▹_____◃⋄▹
[b][i]Other:[/i][/b] ◃⋄▹_____◃⋄▹
Last edited by Puff the Fluff on Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Puff the Fluff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ◃⋄▹ Kruba Orb Serpents Roleplay ◃⋄▹

Postby Puff the Fluff » Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:04 pm

~Now open & accepting!
_Image
╔════════════════════╗
Call me Mayah

she/her

╚════════════════════╝
Puff the Fluff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NightFlame22 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:37 pm

Username: ◃⋄▹NightFlame22◃⋄▹
Serpent Name: ◃⋄▹Titanium◃⋄▹
Serpent Image:
Serpent Personality: ◃⋄▹Quiet and resourceful, Titanium has some difficulty trusting others but is loyal to the core once he's bonded with someone. He works diligently at anything he sets his mind to, and doesn't believe in wasting things. His passion is metalworking, and while he can fashion any sort of useful tool, he really loves creating art. He takes great pride in his work and refuses to show anything that isn't perfect.◃⋄▹
Other: ◃⋄▹This looks like fun! Sorry my characters are so shallow, I haven't even begun to think of their personalities yet XP◃⋄▹

Username: ◃⋄▹NightFlame22◃⋄▹
Serpent Name: ◃⋄▹Vulcana◃⋄▹
Serpent Image:
Serpent Personality: ◃⋄▹Vulcana is the daughter of Ghost and Titanium, and although she lives with her more artistic father, she tends to have Ghost's more... questionable traits. She has a tongue of silver and eyes that glint menacingly whenever she's up to no good. She likes to manipulate others simply to see what happens when things get dramatic, and her ability to bend others to her will is a bit scary for one her age.◃⋄▹
Other: ◃⋄▹Yay other serpent I haven't written anything for yet XD◃⋄▹
┌─────────┐

└─────────┘
╔═════════════════════════╗

x
Hiya! The name's NightFlame, but most call me Night or Flame.
I'm just an exciteable person who loves art and dragons!
Feel free to PM me if you need anything at all <3

╚═════════════════════════╝

NightFlame22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Puff the Fluff » Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:41 pm

Accepted xD
_Image
╔════════════════════╗
Call me Mayah

she/her

╚════════════════════╝
Puff the Fluff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby supermancrayon » Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:45 pm

Username: ◃⋄▹ supermancrayon ◃⋄▹

Serpent Name: ◃⋄▹ Agatha ◃⋄▹

Serpent Personality: ◃⋄▹ Agatha is the wizard, chemist, potion connoisseur, whatever you want to call it of Kruba. She is normally very kind and honest, but if you try to hurt her- verbally or physically- she can turn it right back onto you. She'll twist you up with her words more than two serpents playing twister.

There's this one other serpent though, Titana. Agatha views her as a princess, and treats her as such, spoiling her with shiny coins and gems she encounters on her journeys. Nothing could make Agatha hate Titana. Even through their bickers, they always find light of the difficult situations they come across and make each other happy in the end. (: ◃⋄▹

Serpent Element: ◃⋄▹ Legendary {Darkness/Abyss} ◃⋄▹

Partner: ◃⋄▹ Titana ◃⋄▹

Serpent Name: ◃⋄▹ Magmus ◃⋄▹

Serpent Personality: ◃⋄▹ wip- ◃⋄▹

Serpent Element: ◃⋄▹ Fire ◃⋄▹

Partner: ◃⋄▹ none </3 ◃⋄▹

hello! i'm sommer :3
    pms are always open <3

supermancrayon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hawkfire102 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:00 pm

Username: ◃⋄▹hawkfire102◃⋄▹

Serpent Name: ◃⋄▹Titana◃⋄▹

Serpent Image: ◃⋄▹Image◃⋄▹

Serpent Personality: ◃⋄▹Titana spends most of her time tending her hoard of gold and treasure. She occasionally goes out to find new things, be it stones, petals or a friend! She picked up her little friend Gully on one of her adventures and now the two are inseparable. She spent her time with just her and Gully. It wasn't until one day during her explorations did she discover something amazing! Another serpent!

Titana froze. She looked on at this other serpent in wonder. It was in the moment that Titana realized, the greatest treasure of all wasn't gold or all the gems in the world. It was this serpent right in front of her.◃⋄▹

Partner: ◃⋄▹Agatha◃⋄▹

Th: hawkfire102
Art Shop | Character Design Shop
hawkfire102

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CaffeinatedLlama » Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:45 pm

Pan

Username: ◃⋄▹BallisticLlama_64◃⋄▹
Serpent Personality: ◃⋄▹Pan is pretty much the opposite of his brother, Lucifer. He loves children and telling stories to those who will listen. He is extremely approachable and will always be there if you need someone's shoulder to cry on, or to confess your darkest troubles to. He is a problem solver and is open hearted and friendly to everyone.◃⋄▹
Other: ◃⋄▹WIP◃⋄▹

◃⋄▹Pan's relations◃⋄▹
Favourites:
Loves:
Dislikes:
Hates:
Last edited by CaffeinatedLlama on Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:06 pm, edited 4 times in total.
CaffeinatedLlama

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Puff the Fluff » Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:57 pm

Accepted, adding everyone
_Image